PDA

View Full Version : Romero's legion sweeps the arena!!!

AhabsHarpoon
11-12-2019, 08:24 PM
Won't you come into my room, I wanna show you all my wares.
I just want to see your blood, I just want to stand and stare.
See the blood begin to flow as it falls upon the floor.

Oh Well, wherever, wherever you are,
Romeros Legion's gonna get you, no matter how far.
See the blood flow watching it shed up above my head.
Romeros Legion wants you for dead

Bakura
11-13-2019, 01:56 AM
I know for a fact, that Discordian colluded with Russia in order to win 1st place in arena. Also, we have proof beyond a doubt, that Wipp did a "Quid Pro Quo" with the devs in Ukraine to obtain 2nd.
I don't know Stonewall, but an anonymous whistleblower has revealed that his name appeared in over 3,000 emails on Hillary Clinton's server.

It's all true, because it was reported by CNN & MSNBC.
Plus, they're admitting their fraudulent success, that's why they are all "Trixters." You can't make this up.

(Congrats guys .... but don't rest easy. As soon as Jomsvikings gets this "checking in" down pat, we're comin' for ya!) LoL
💀🤘

AhabsHarpoon
11-13-2019, 02:16 AM
I know for a fact, that Discordian colluded with Russia in order to win 1st place in arena. Also, we have proof beyond a doubt, that Wipp did a "Quid Pro Quo" with the devs in Ukraine to obtain 2nd.
I don't know Stonewall, but an anonymous whistleblower has revealed that his name appeared in over 3,000 emails on Hillary Clinton's server.

It's all true, because it was reported by CNN & MSNBC.
Plus, they're admitting their fraudulent success, that's why they are all "Trixters." You can't make this up.

(Congrats guys .... but don't rest easy. As soon as Jomsvikings gets this "checking in" down pat, we're comin' for ya!) LoL
����

You are ONE CREATIVE EFFER!!!!

Discordian
11-13-2019, 02:17 AM
A pack of lies.

Fake news. FAKE NEWS!

Bakura is a known kiddie diddler who is mad that his friend Epstein got murdered in jail, and is siding with an Illuminati conspiracy against Romeros Legion! I have it on good authority that he has the world's biggest collection of My Little Ponies, and several sources have confirmed that he bathes in koala milk every night before bed. Don't believe his lies - this has all be verified by Faux News!

(Thanks mate - and we're looking forward to clan wars, so you just watch your back!)

Bakura
11-13-2019, 03:22 AM
My Little Pony...... sheet man, you got me all wrong dawg.
I collect Strawberry Shortcake..... my fav is Blueberry Muffin.

Discordian
11-13-2019, 10:19 AM
My Little Pony...... sheet man, you got me all wrong dawg.
I collect Strawberry Shortcake..... my fav is Blueberry Muffin.

The jig is up, Bakura... or should I call you the Purple Pieman of Porcupine Peak?

Look no farther than his avatar, folks. This dude gets down with pies!

Bakura
11-13-2019, 12:58 PM
The jig is up, Bakura... or should I call you the Purple Pieman of Porcupine Peak?

Look no farther than his avatar, folks. This dude gets down with pies!
What a blast from the past!

That was hilarious. My little sister was all into that in the '80s.

And yes..... I never met a pie I didn't like .... chocolate pie, blueberry pie, pumpkin pie, pizza pie,..... hair pie. LoL

Chef by day .... Vampire Hunter by night!

Saints_sin
11-13-2019, 07:57 PM
VHEwH that's getting stolen

Saints_sin
11-13-2019, 07:59 PM
The first war Romaro's Legion will be involved in will be against the Frogs Of War where they will get a swift beating

Discordian
11-14-2019, 04:04 AM
The first war Romaro's Legion will be involved in will be against the Frogs Of War where they will get a swift beating

Yeah. And I'm a Chinese jet pilot.