PDA

View Full Version : Yet again, Server Errors

RobG-9641
11-13-2019, 02:30 AM
Nov 12, more “cannot get a response from our servers” pop ups...
Developers silent as usual. Satellite 15 update will be self congratulatory on the new Dungeon most players seem to dislike... game really sucks now. And it’s getting worse. Shame on you NF.

kkkreg5
11-13-2019, 02:33 AM
The rubberband holding the wheel in place must have broken during the restart...

AndyCatzo
11-13-2019, 02:35 AM
Nov 12, more “cannot get a response from our servers” pop ups...
Developers silent as usual. Satellite 15 update will be self congratulatory on the new Dungeon most players seem to dislike... game really sucks now. And it’s getting worse. Shame on you NF.

I saw a notice while I was playing that they were going to do a server maintenance at some point tonight but I do not recall the time and it was Pacific time but I think it was around 7:30pm - 8:30pm CST

Muzzleloader
11-13-2019, 02:37 AM
Here is a new error I never seen before

EN: BAD ID*BS_Login Failed.

Yup
11-13-2019, 02:38 AM
The rubberband holding the wheel in place must have broken during the restart...

Don't be silly....

.... The hamster died.

kkkreg5
11-13-2019, 02:39 AM
I saw a notice while I was playing that they were going to do a server maintenance at some point tonight but I do not recall the time and it was Pacific time but I think it was around 7:30pm - 8:30pm CST

It was 7:30 CST.

They owe me 250 FC. I just purchased a Labyrinth key. Ticket will be submitted...

kkkreg5
11-13-2019, 02:40 AM
Don't be silly....

.... The hamster died.

Out getting another... supposedly...

Yup
11-13-2019, 02:41 AM
It'll look EXACTLy the same so the kids won't find out.

.. blind, three legs, coughing, uncontrollable diarrhea, barely able to run.. but hey.. it keeps the app going.

Muzzleloader
11-13-2019, 05:03 PM
I guess we have a repeat of yesterday. Tried to running a gangland dungeon, but extremely slow. Now I cant even get back in. I guess it may be thier plan to make you buy keys to run reduced battles per key.

We want to play the game but you make it impossible to play as intended.

R1ck
11-13-2019, 09:14 PM
Today and yesterday played 3 Labyrinth keys each day without connection issues, kind of rare not to have them.

scott-5496
11-13-2019, 09:28 PM
I think the fact there is little to no comms from them on this says a lot about nothing! I have to say this is a very odd period for the devs - they just seem to have vanished without trace - server issues may be a priority but they really need to reach to players - especially the new players who will not be used to this sort of mobile game issue I am sure.

Is it not really weird to have no chat about it all anywhere?

Ceeg_LOTB
11-14-2019, 09:30 PM
I think the fact there is little to no comms from them on this says a lot about nothing! I have to say this is a very odd period for the devs - they just seem to have vanished without trace - server issues may be a priority but they really need to reach to players - especially the new players who will not be used to this sort of mobile game issue I am sure.

Is it not really weird to have no chat about it all anywhere?

Hey Scott. I have been trying to use the Space Station No.5 posts to interact with the Community when we can. This week has been a busy one for the Community team, we are prioritizing Support tickets over Social Media! Not trying to vanish, just busy elsewhere!

- Ceeg

R1ck
11-14-2019, 11:05 PM
Prioritizing support tickets, I have 2 tickets still waiting to be solved since long time.

Bakura
11-15-2019, 07:52 AM
Yea I have to agree. I’m getting drawn to other mobile games for when I need a mobile game pastime fix. This one isn’t cutting it anymore. The connection errors are what does it. We don’t have time for it.
You hit the nail on the head.
Same here, been playing another mobile game. It's seems so much more professionally ran, and never any connection issues.

Besides the server connection errors, the nerfing of orbits, vipers, A. Banshee, Destiny, the innumerable arena bugs, the ridiculous hurdles just to get our rewards converted from useless to useable runes... and the awakening gold cost flip screwing some of us out of gold that would cost nearly $100 in the store..... all adds up.
I have stopped spending $ in this game, that way when the final straw breaks the camel's back, I won't feel obligated to stay just because I recently invested.

Been playing Raid, but I gotta say, the actual battle playing in this Lotb game is way better. So much more control looks less robotic.

Bakura
11-15-2019, 09:57 AM
----------

Blade
11-15-2019, 10:03 AM
lol Bakura! Lovely :)
But servers could also look like this, hm?

Recently it was a bit better for me, maybe depends on region and by this time zone. Improvements are on the way they say and we can only hope that this is solved quickly. Next level hope: more server capacy before the potato gets old again ;)

Discordian
11-15-2019, 10:17 AM
Dude, even The Shat was all about Nerfing Frog's epic hardware:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V-bPLmtAFg&feature=youtu.be

Bakura
11-15-2019, 10:42 AM

Recently it was a bit better for me, maybe depends on region and by this time zone. Improvements are on the way they say and we can only hope that this is solved quickly. Next level hope: more server capacy before the potato gets old again ;)
Nice one! ....yeah that would explain alot. This company runs on some kid's science project. Hahahaha ;)

Dude, even The Shat was all about Nerfing Frog's epic hardware:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V-bPLmtAFg&feature=youtu.be

Yeah , well Shatner was right about Navigator's hardware, but the kid was right about Atari being better than Commodore. The Atari 2600 was the shiznitz, until Colecovision came along.

I gotta say.... none of us in the '80s ever imagined playing detailed video games on our phones.
.... or trying to, at this point.

scott-5496
11-15-2019, 11:34 AM
Hey Scott. I have been trying to use the Space Station No.5 posts to interact with the Community when we can. This week has been a busy one for the Community team, we are prioritizing Support tickets over Social Media! Not trying to vanish, just busy elsewhere!

- Ceeg

Yeah I get that Ceeg, but to be honest we need daily updates on the big issues as it just look like you vanish - the weekend is an issue. I would see more folk playing then and there is very little in the way of support or comms when people are trying to play - last couple of weekends were pretty poor - it is better but that I think is less drain through the week - hit hard on the weekend when the staff are off (or likely most of them are off) - you guys need to get like a different shift pattern maybe to fit with the activity of the player base - I know we are all different time zones and such but the weekend is the weekend for users all over the world so surely you guys are on the case ready to reboot servers as soon as something major hits like it did a couple of weekend ago?

Everyone needs time off but as a provider of entertainment that is 24/7 as it is worldwide you need to be working to that as a support team - so if the world cannot access the game someone is there to reboot the server so we all know someone is on the case? It just wreaks of bad management - that weekend nightmare we had was a just not right and there should be no excuse for that sort of customer service. Sorry but I really support you guys and very rarely am I overly negative about what you do - I appreciate your efforts but you guys have to understand that your comms and fix team needs to be on point when no one (pretty sure we were all forced out?) can get in the game.

So for me the 'busy elsewhere' thing makes sense but it is not an excuse to not send out a tweet which would take a minute to do? You know - log into twitter and then type...'Guys we have noted the server issues you are all facing and we are on it and hope to have it fixed by X and if not by then we are looking to do Y. Please stick with us while we work through these issues today'

Surely that is easy to do and while not fixing the issues straight away does suggest that it has been noted and is being worked on....and includes some kind of timescale for a solution so we can leave our phones off and go and do something else with our weekend?

Bakura
11-15-2019, 01:38 PM

"There is nothing wrong with your mobile device. Do not attempt to adjust the picture.
We are controlling transmission. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear.
We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your mobile device. You are about to participate in a great adventure.
You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to – The Outer Limits."

Blade
11-15-2019, 01:54 PM
This week has been a busy one for the Community team, we are prioritizing Support tickets over Social Media! Not trying to vanish, just busy elsewhere!

- Ceeg

But this here is not seen as social media, right? It's the official forum and a lot of folks here do not have facebook and all the other crap. So we would really love to see this platform here as the most important one also to supply us with news. Other thing would be ingame messages like it is done for server restarts.

Bakura
11-15-2019, 02:33 PM

I heard the mobile companies were upgrading data to 5G, but from the looks of your pic, NF is upgrading to 5P (Potato.) LoL

"One potato, Two potato, Three potato, Four....
Five potatoes running servers, won'tcha $pend some more!"

Blade
11-15-2019, 03:17 PM
I heard the mobile companies were upgrading data to 5G, but from the looks of your pic, NF is upgrading to 5P (Potato.) LoL

"One potato, Two potato, Three potato, Four....
Five potatoes running servers, won'tcha $pend some more!"

Hilarious!!

Not so cool: seems like it's not 5P anymore, maybe one or two potatoes went home for the weekend and we are down to 3P now

Bakura
11-15-2019, 03:32 PM
Not so cool: seems like it's not 5P anymore, maybe one or two potatoes went home for the weekend and we are down to 3P now

Naw man, you don't understand..... the Notice message said "Check YOUR connection" ....see it's our phones not their servers, ya silly Trooper! Hahahahaha :D

Bakura
11-17-2019, 07:27 PM
Ok, so now the game just goes black while the next turn is loading during grinding dungeons, skullquests, etc.

Smudger24
11-18-2019, 05:57 PM
Would love to try out my one frozen key I got. Bit I don't dare, had to restart game 4 times in the past half hour.

They really have to get their shit together. Or at least start another 5 events we can't do... 😂