PDA

View Full Version : Awakening packs for purchase in the store....

Natasmai
11-15-2019, 05:58 PM
This is the first time it has happened, but is there a limit to how many of a single pack you can purchase?

I just grinded out 5000 frags so I can buy 5 assassin awakening III packs for the 5* colored shards i need to awaken the shinobi. I purchased 3 of them and then it disappeared from store. if there is a limit, when does it reset? Daily? 3 per day? when was the limit put in place. I am certain I have purchased 5 at a shot before.

Alternatively, you could actually make the 5* colored shards drop... I was ok with them not dropping as long as I can buy what i want with the frags, but now if it is limited then it is a bit of a questionable move.

Natasmai
11-16-2019, 04:19 AM
so it is passed server reset time... should be considered a new day. I still cannot buy assassin awakening pack III. Need 2 more packs to max shinobi, have frags, will buy!

Natasmai
11-17-2019, 03:44 AM
I would like a response to this. I am STILL unable to purchase this pack. I need 1 more 5* purple shard to max wake my shinobi

Azagthor
11-17-2019, 08:12 AM
Wouldn't mind if you added some 1* colourless awakening shards to those packs too. Or made a new colourless one similar to the current coloured ones.

GotN
11-17-2019, 09:29 AM
Wouldn't mind if you added some 1* colourless awakening shards to those packs too. Or made a new colourless one similar to the current coloured ones.

+1.000.000! Im still struggling getting my chars to Lv. 7 cause of constantly missing those stupid 1*s! Tried farming all Lv.s from 13 - 15 but was no significant difference. Have a shit ton of other awakening material but can’t use it cause of this! It’s always the same in this game: you only get, what you don’t need! Things you need, frogs seem to put a barrier on your account. Noooo, just joking, all RNG, :/

Seriously, ALL other items are available in store, only those not. Why?
PLEASE DEVS ADD 1* COLOURLESS AWAKENING SHARDS TO THE STORE!!
New colourless packages is a very good idea. Thank you!