PDA

View Full Version : Keep this a secret ;)

Zugzwang
11-16-2019, 02:56 AM
. .

Highace
11-16-2019, 03:13 AM
FYI, the link no longer works.

Zugzwang
11-16-2019, 03:47 AM

Fudjo
11-16-2019, 04:01 AM
I've gotten into it with Yup plenty of times on these forums and happen to dislike what he says (a lot), but at least I'll say what I have to say to him directly here, rather than hiding it in a picture so only those in a "Secret Society" on a discord server (where they circle-jerk each other) would notice it.

Oh, you mean the public Discord server which I've been posting invitation links to since July:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12047-Discord-Channel&highlight=Discord

Except you, Zugzwang. You went there to harass people and got yourself banned.

Natasmai
11-16-2019, 04:22 AM
lol wow....

Muzzleloader
11-16-2019, 04:46 AM
If this is an Illuminati conspiracy, I wonder if they consulted with the free masons?

Azagthor
11-16-2019, 06:36 AM
Dude... are you seriously publicly admitting to taking those above screenshots seriously? I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to let other people know if I completely lacked a sense of humour, or the ability to interpret things on anything other than a literal surface-level understanding. Congratulations I suppose for being impervious to what other people think?

As for that image, it doesn't seem any worse than what we often see here on the forums? What makes this one different to you? Does the idea that people might "talk about someone behind their back" really cause you that much distress?

Ydex
11-16-2019, 07:07 AM
are you guys ok?

trouble at home? bad week on the job?

Yup
11-16-2019, 07:19 AM
....when you beat these children repeatedly in PvP and cost them their "8000 pts" total.. like I did for Discordian that week.. they get butthurt as children will.

And really.. randomly insulting some anonymous username is really rather pathetic. But then.. I guess they are busy holding each other's balls. :)

Azagthor
11-16-2019, 10:27 AM
Please don’t make me break character to wipe the tears from your bubbling lips and explain the joke. Ok ok I will, just for you.

Much appreciated mate, didn't realise you were operating at such a high irony level. Thanks for clearing it up. Haven't seen a legit troll-face in years!

Thought I'd already seen that first image on here before. But it's still not great to cross-post something you screenshotted somewhere else though, that's bad etiquette.

Beddie
11-16-2019, 10:31 AM
How have we stooped so low as a fan base where there’s a civil war occurring... over a MOBILE GAME

Azagthor
11-16-2019, 01:10 PM
How have we stooped so low as a fan base where there’s a civil war occurring... over a MOBILE GAME

Clan Wars baby, no need to wait for the official launch! :cool:

Muzzleloader
11-16-2019, 01:19 PM
I feel so left out that I am not part of a secret society. Please give me the secret handshake code.

Zugzwang, be careful you may be on double secret probation.

Maiden
11-16-2019, 04:18 PM
I have no idea what was going on, but I just wanted to say if the Camel agrees I don't see the problem (?)

Caesar815
11-16-2019, 05:16 PM
I also don’t have any clue what’s that all about ?! But sometimes it’s better not to know different things ...

Lord Schmeb
11-16-2019, 07:45 PM
As a full blown Mormon and Freemason, I approve of ALL of this.

Carry on.

Nuke_Happy
11-17-2019, 11:34 PM
Are you on the square?
Are you on the LEVELLLL?
Lol

AncientEvil
11-18-2019, 05:25 PM
I thought I was getting a little baggy; get over yourself Discordian.

Let me tell you something: You aren't s*** because you hafto hide behind a God Mode character to win. I've seen you and you're crew and it's like a house of cards: weak and you guys wont even get back into the top 100 once Van Noobsing gets nerfed.

Last thing: I let HighAce win because getting #1 with Noob Helsing is lamer than lame and I would feel ashamed to be #1 with such a beginner Eddie. God Mode noobs, pffffft.

Muzzleloader
11-18-2019, 05:52 PM
Watch yourself Zugzwang. The illuminatti may be after you.

Ydex
11-18-2019, 06:18 PM
Van Helsing isn't a magic ticket to success. I stopped using him because I wanted my Starfire talismans to reflect damage, instead of VHE's passive eating it up. Running a team with Alex/Orbits + [anybody else] with OP Talismans is still better than a VHE-based team, from what I can tell.

scott-5496
11-19-2019, 10:18 AM
It's kinda funny to read all the back and forth between different folks - most of the time it makes me laugh but come on guys. let's try to rise above the sniping and calling out and general mud slinging? We are all supposed to be 'Blood Brothers', you know, the kind of folk who would pull someone up from the floor of a Maiden gig if they fell, that sort of thing?

Sounds like some of you would stomp the poor guy into the floor at the moment, not help him up.

Natasmai
11-19-2019, 01:26 PM
I mean, Id stomp...

scott-5496
11-19-2019, 01:39 PM
I mean, Id stomp...

Yeah, but you are Satan so you are a very bad dude!

Azagthor
11-19-2019, 01:42 PM
I've had someone dropped on my head while in the pit. Not much fun, and made me lose my position right up the front to see Megadeth.