PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance down time

Caesar815
11-22-2019, 02:40 AM
Can’t login and play for 10 hours by now. Couldn’t login yesterday in the clans menu etc... anybody else the same problems ??!! 😡

Haha „... as it won’t take long“ ... this has to be compensated

Yup
11-22-2019, 03:18 AM
Dead since roughy 10:30 am (GMT-8) Nov 21 .. seems to only be an iOS issue.. android users are playing....

It's piss poor planing on Navigator Games' part.. they wait until the last second to submit an update to Apple.. then they blame Apple for delaying the release until they can approve it. Navigator COULD PLAN BETTER and have approval of updates BEFORE any scheduled release.. But for some unknown reason they prefer to just be shitty to iOS users.

Caesar815
11-22-2019, 04:41 AM
Yeah I know. We had that several times before. That’s ridiculous. Android users can play shortly after the update is released and apple users have to wait. What about the dailys, the collectibles, the trooper badges and so if we can’t get into the game?! That’s once again totally annoying. And they can’t blame apple for that issue...

Discordian
11-22-2019, 04:44 AM
Or the absurd amounts of awakening materials for Beast... 10 purple 5* shards? Unless you're really lucky, that's 10,000 awakening shards. Which I have, but that's not the point. Need more for Cyborg, more for Moonchild, and next week I'm sure we'll have Awakenable Sandworm.

Nuke_Happy
11-22-2019, 04:46 AM
Awakenable Beast? Is that what the new update is? Seems nice lol. Pls send pics for all of us iOS bois.

Caesar815
11-22-2019, 04:58 AM
Who the hell did need another dungeon with absurd amounts of run to get (another awakenable) toons. When are we supposed to reach that aims. In 20 years or what? I am not willing to spent money but that is what we are forced to do to some extend I guess.
I just want to play “my” game. We have been waiting for silent planet for so long and each update there are new events, challenges, achievements and dungeons added. But no silent planet - it was nearly the same with BNW. The old-fashioned and long-term players are no longer addressed. It’s rather the new players...

Caesar815
11-22-2019, 05:21 AM
So I have an iPhone and no android phone but (and I’m not saying this is an asshole way) if you get bluestacks on a PC (which is free) you can handoff between your iPhone and the computer anytime you want. Since it emulates Android you can get in after updates like this. If possible try to get bluestacks. Even if you play 99% of the time on your phone you can always get on after big updates like this.

I once tried to use it but it didn’t work for no reason. So I didn’t try it again. Maybe it’s worth another try. Thx Zugzwang.

!! Sorry fellow (Android)-troopers and (Android)-clan-members for not being online since 12 hours because of the update issue !!

drrchmnd
11-22-2019, 05:24 AM
So I have an iPhone and no android phone but (and I’m not saying this is an asshole way) if you get bluestacks on a PC (which is free) you can handoff between your iPhone and the computer anytime you want. Since it emulates Android you can get in after updates like this. If possible try to get bluestacks. Even if you play 99% of the time on your phone you can always get on after big updates like this.

lets see now.... bluestacks.... NOX.... MEmu... theres lots of emulators available. Anymore I play 5% on phone the rest on pc. Don't feel like killing my phone, again.

Discordian
11-22-2019, 05:30 AM
lets see now.... bluestacks.... NOX.... MEmu... theres lots of emulators available. Anymore I play 5% on phone the rest on pc. Don't feel like killing my phone, again.

Problem here is that some of us have 4 macs and no PCs in their households...

Caesar815
11-22-2019, 05:40 AM
Jup. Doesn’t fix the prob then ...

Rory
11-22-2019, 06:35 AM
i misread the time they said the server would restart, so quit an hour earlier than the downtime started. which meant that I didn't play most of my troopers. I thought it would be back up before I went to sleep, but it wasn't.

I'm not really bothered by not being able to play the new dungeons, but I feel like I let my troopers down through this. :(

Yup
11-22-2019, 06:37 AM
Some of us wouldn't own a Windows machine if you paid us.

MuzakMaker
11-22-2019, 06:44 AM
Some of us wouldn't own a Windows machine if you paid us.

And some of us wouldn't own an Apple product if you paid us. Luckily we have access to both so we can choose. But let's not turn this into an Apple vs Microsoft thread. The problem is that Navigator doesn't know how to handle updates.

Akuma
11-22-2019, 06:50 AM
I just installed BlueStacks on my MacBook Pro. Works like a charm as long as you can login to the same account you used to login to LoTB on your iPhone. I'm up and running on the laptop with the new content. Of course, I always play on my phone, otherwise I may have installed this a long time ago. I'm glad Zugzwang mentioned it.

Yup
11-22-2019, 06:50 AM
I wasn't "slamming" Windows... just stating there's no way I'd ever own such a system.. so that's all irrelevant.

Leviathan
11-22-2019, 08:54 AM
Hello Troopers. We are still awaiting the appearance of today's update in the App Store. Our team has made the decision to drop the maintenance window to let Apple players back into the old version of the game.

Unfortunately this will mean IOS players will not benefit from the new bug fixes or be able to access the Clans feature until they install the new update at the time at which it becomes available.

For more details on what Apple players can expect, as well as further information on the App Propagation process, please read our most recent forum post here. (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12669-Regarding-November-21st-Update-on-iOS-Devices)

Bakura
11-22-2019, 09:51 AM
Awakenable Beast? Is that what the new update is? Seems nice lol. Pls send pics for all of us iOS bois.
I awakened Beast to level 8, which gave his basic the ability to remove buffs from each enemy and all golden from 1 random enemy, plus increased Hp to 9,636 , also increased Def.
New dungeon has a chance to earn variations of the Eternity foursome, where they have passives instead of fury.
Eternal Champion Eddie's passive! (pic courtesy of Henrique07)

Ip4
11-22-2019, 10:22 AM
Who to fully awaken Beast or Moonchild?What team can beat eternity dungeon to claim new eternal Eddie?No matter what I try it's always lost...

Beddie
11-22-2019, 10:59 AM
Moonchild definitively

Iced_Earth
11-22-2019, 11:45 AM
any guides for the new dungeon?

AndyCatzo
11-22-2019, 02:57 PM
And it is down again, they made an "update" to "improve" the server but it is not working 🤦🏻*♂️😡 and I used a frozen wasteland key (that are not that easy to get) but I can't play because of the server issues

DeathDealer-5301
11-22-2019, 03:20 PM
Wait, I can play this on PC? Downloading Bluestacks now.
I wonder if PC is faster? With the massive number of runs some of these dungeons require, it's not so much the play time of the dungeon, but the load times in between. For Frozen Wasteland I'm running about 30 seconds per dungeon per their timer, but takes 90 seconds for the whole process.

Caesar815
11-22-2019, 04:24 PM
Update in AppStore now available. Just 22hours after the servers shut down. That’s ok. Didn’t take long zzzz

nitro
11-22-2019, 07:23 PM
Update in AppStore now available. Just 22hours after the servers shut down. That’s ok. Didn’t take long zzzz

I can not find update from app store.
Never mind it came up now.

Smudger24
11-22-2019, 10:44 PM
And it is down again, they made an "update" to "improve" the server but it is not working 🤦🏻*♂️😡 and I used a frozen wasteland key (that are not that easy to get) but I can't play because of the server issues

Your not alone, did the same thing it was down for almost 2 hrs today, and when it was running would sometimes sit for 5 mins with the server sign before next run. I'd be lucky if I got 3 hrs out of that 8 hr key.

I don't think they did anything about the connection issues, all the update did was bring out more characters and a new dungeon key. Like we needed that.

Nuke_Happy
11-22-2019, 11:26 PM
With a now fully awakeneable beast, does this mean we finally have access to his campaign passive?

Bakura
11-23-2019, 01:37 AM
any guides for the new dungeon?

I plan on doing a thread on this, but was wondering if anyone who did this achievement knows if you can use, for example, 2 Eternity Eddies at once to cut the achievement runs in half. This way you don't have to purchase 10 keys, only 5.

I've been concentrating on getting Dark Lilith and then Lucifer, so resources, especially FC is going towards getting one more LoL and maxing them all to get the achievement toons.

If I start blowing FC on the Eternal dungeon keys, then I'll feel like I'm being pulled in too many directions and not completing what I previously started.

It would have been nice to get at least 1 earned key so we can decide if we want to spend FC on this dungeon at the current time.

Btw, I was looking for a discussion thread started by the devs on this Eternal Dungeon, couldn't find one.
This dungeon is technically part of an Update, not an event.

Yup
11-23-2019, 03:16 AM
The Eternal keys are also available for Iron Coins.. that's where I got mine.. much easier than FC since I don't need any relics any more.

Ezz
11-23-2019, 03:55 AM
Hey Bakura - I took one for the team and bought another Eternity Eddie to try and no it does not count as double. So 500 FC down the tubes for me. Oh well the good news is I usually lose at least one round per key on these dungeons sometimes two so should only take me around 47,000FC to get these characters.

Yup
11-23-2019, 04:14 AM
I actually don't have Eternity Eddie at the moment :) I sacrificed him last sac event and bought one to sacrifice as well.. figuring I could just buy another one in a few days... before realizing they put a cap on the number you could purchase with FC... So I've got to wait to get Eternity Ed again.. dang it.

Dark Clairvoyant pretty easy with Van Helsing, Darkmoon Lilith, Lucifer Morningstar, Clairvoyant
(Biggest issue is Dark Clair self-granting Endure constantly)

Prince Beelzebub figured out with Oni Ed (Alchemy), W LOL (Orbit), Lucifer Morningstar, Beelzebub (Frontier)

Prince Wrath via Van Helsing, Lucifer Morningstar, Darkmoon Lilith, Wrath (Starfire - only level 40) - May be easier with Oni Ed though.

.. haven't even looked at the Eternity Ed battle.

There are several "extra" attacks from the bosses. Prince Wrath hits.. then does 2 more extra hits of true damage.... Prince Beelzebub basically always reflects damage...without shields.

These are defiantly end-game battles.. I'd be really bothered if the achievements weren't low, at 30 runs needed each.... but still.. even 30 is a chore to a degree. I hope keys drops from elsewhere eventually. The cost of the keys is the largest downfall of these dungeons.

Bakura
11-23-2019, 06:33 AM
Hey Bakura - I took one for the team and bought another Eternity Eddie to try and no it does not count as double. So 500 FC down the tubes for me. Oh well the good news is I usually lose at least one round per key on these dungeons sometimes two so should only take me around 47,000FC to get these characters.
Hey, thanks for finding that out, you're awesome. Sorry about your losses.
I currently have 2 Eternity Eds and thought it might be worth getting the new version, if we only had to get 5 keys.

Thanks again!

I actually don't have Eternity Eddie at the moment :) I sacrificed him last sac event and bought one to sacrifice as well.. figuring I could just buy another one in a few days... before realizing they put a cap on the number you could purchase with FC... So I've got to wait to get Eternity Ed again.. dang it.

Dark Clairvoyant pretty easy with Van Helsing, Darkmoon Lilith, Lucifer Morningstar, Clairvoyant
(Biggest issue is Dark Clair self-granting Endure constantly)

Prince Beelzebub figured out with Oni Ed (Alchemy), W LOL (Orbit), Lucifer Morningstar, Beelzebub (Frontier)

Prince Wrath via Van Helsing, Lucifer Morningstar, Darkmoon Lilith, Wrath (Starfire - only level 40) - May be easier with Oni Ed though.

.. haven't even looked at the Eternity Ed battle.

There are several "extra" attacks from the bosses. Prince Wrath hits.. then does 2 more extra hits of true damage.... Prince Beelzebub basically always reflects damage...without shields.

These are defiantly end-game battles.. I'd be really bothered if the achievements weren't low, at 30 runs needed each.... but still.. even 30 is a chore to a degree. I hope keys drops from elsewhere eventually. The cost of the keys is the largest downfall of these dungeons.
Yeah, I agree.

Btw, yeah I saw the keys for IC..... but I blew all of it the day before the Eternal dungeon came out.

I'll just wait on this one until I can accumulate more resources.

I wish those master keys would have a chance to drop any and all dungeon keys.
I have no need for more Viral, Trooper and Airstrip keys.

Thanks for the info on this dungeon.

Yup
11-23-2019, 07:49 AM
Dark Clairvoyant is also immune to Physical damage and she's wearing Gate talismans making her immune to magic damage.. so you will need to ht her with True Damage to kill her. (Which is why Van Helsing works well if you can remove Endure with another toon)

Ydex
11-23-2019, 08:08 AM
Are you guys living in some kind of alternate universe where you can actually fucking log into this piece of shit game? Because I sure as fuck can't. They are never going to fix this game. The whole thing is code written by someone who doesn't work there anymore. They don't know HOW to fix it.

Caesar815
11-23-2019, 06:06 PM
REALLY?! AGAIN ?! And without any warning?! Are you kidding? Just wanted to log into the game and it says: server reset. Please wait?!

Tim28213
11-23-2019, 06:17 PM
They gave about 30 minute warning. Plenty of time for everyone to finish the dungeons they were in.
Bigger question is: Is it safe to use a dungeon key now, or will there be a fix for whatever was broken by the fix they just implemented...

Caesar815
11-23-2019, 06:21 PM
They gave about 30 minute warning. Plenty of time for everyone to finish the dungeons they were in.
Bigger question is: Is it safe to use a dungeon key now, or will there be a fix for whatever was broken by the fix they just implemented...

I’m sorry. I didn’t get any warning. It just showed up that there is a server fix. So how long are we supposed to wait this time. Shall I try in 2-3 hours or should I wait till tomorrow afternoon at least? This MUST be a joke. And a bad one I may add ...

drrchmnd
11-23-2019, 06:24 PM
It seems that it all went down last night at about 2200 pst or thereabouts. Couldn't log in after that at all.

Tim28213
11-23-2019, 06:32 PM
It is back up now. Apparently it was just a restart fix. They probably gave detailed information on Twitter or somewhere other than the official forum.

Bakura
11-23-2019, 08:04 PM
Are you guys living in some kind of alternate universe where you can actually fucking log into this piece of shit game? Because I sure as fuck can't. They are never going to fix this game. The whole thing is code written by someone who doesn't work there anymore. They don't know HOW to fix it.

Great post!🤣

You're right, I've stated elsewhere that this is the 3rd owner of this original coding for the game, and that it's just been added to and patched along the way. The info was on the website and a seperate newstory about the previous devs.

Also, the connection errors started months ago when they were here in Houston, on the final dates of the U.S. leg of this game promoting tour. Then it just got worse as time went on cuz they were promoting it in South America. So as thousands of new fans tried the game, the connection got worse.

I truely believe Iron Maiden should take this awesome game to a developer who can handle the capacity it has grown into.

Old coding and lack of connection capacity..... is the reason for our dis-gruntledness! (that last word is trademark pending, lol.)

That's why I made this meme. It's looks like a Maiden concert crowd shot from those insanely large South American shows, and my idea of Navigator Games in Canada.

edsel
11-23-2019, 08:20 PM
Great post!��

You're right, I've stated elsewhere that this is the 3rd owner of this original coding for the game, and that it's just been added to and patched along the way. The info was on the website and a seperate newstory about the previous devs.

Also, the connection errors started months ago when they were here in Houston, on the final dates of the U.S. leg of this game promoting tour. Then it just got worse as time went on cuz they were promoting it in South America. So as thousands of new fans tried the game, the connection got worse.

I truely believe Iron Maiden should take this awesome game to a developer who can handle the capacity it has grown into.

Old coding and lack of connection capacity..... is the reason for our dis-gruntledness! (that last word is trademark pending, lol.)

That's why I made this meme. It's looks like a Maiden concert crowd shot from those insanely large South American shows, and my idea of Navigator Games in Canada.

No. If you just buy more Awakening packs from the store it works better.

Tim28213
11-23-2019, 08:25 PM
And here we go again! Going down again at 13:00 PST.

Caesar815
11-23-2019, 08:32 PM
Yeah I know, it’s totally ridiculous once again.

@bakura: great work as usual buddy. I really appreciate your memes as well as your humor, mate. Go on please 🤘🏻
At least, this helps to forget just a few moments about the anger and frustration concerning the connectivity problems and servers downs over and over again.

Maiden
11-23-2019, 08:43 PM
A second restart about to going on today!

Caesar815
11-23-2019, 08:53 PM
A second restart about to going on today!

Japp, finally I could login and now I’ll have to wait again ... that nonsense of this week continues

Bakura
11-23-2019, 09:38 PM
Don't give up guys.... amazing rewards await. Get these new toons and you will be the envy of all your digital friends, and you're guaranteed to be in the top ranks! 😉

Special Edition Eternals
https://youtu.be/spalEFzLKvg

Saigrim
11-23-2019, 10:05 PM
The game is so jacked up anymore, none of the new stuff is actually “enticing” me as of late. They just keep pumping out stuff left and right, and the game breaks even further. I wish their server team was half as talented as the art and content team.

Muzzleloader
11-23-2019, 10:11 PM
The arena and gauntlet are almost unplayable. The hot fixes really worked well. I hope they release the arena event tonight just so we cant play.

Muzzleloader
11-24-2019, 12:08 AM
For some who are grinding dungeons it would be nice to have a pop up announcement so you have a clue that the reboot is taking place. That might help some especially in the frozen dungeon.

AndyCatzo
11-24-2019, 12:10 AM
The arena and gauntlet are almost unplayable. The hot fixes really worked well. I hope they release the arena event tonight just so we cant play.

And they did it, they released the arena event today and I was going to take a look but I got kicked out of the game and now I cannot access because of connection errors 🤣🤣

Bakura
11-24-2019, 01:18 AM
A free Lilith Nightmoon, 1,500 ironite, and a Reach-Around would be a good start for compensation.

LoL 😁

Saigrim
11-24-2019, 01:57 AM
A free Lilith Nightmoon, 1,500 ironite, and a Reach-Around would be a good start for compensation.

LoL ��

The reach-around would probably be less than satisfying, Bakura. There would be extremely long pauses and then eventually they would have to start from the beginning again.

Caesar815
11-24-2019, 05:30 AM

LoL 😁

That’s not even enough for all the inconvenience of the last week. The game is absolutely unplayable at the moment ... again

Rory
11-24-2019, 12:35 PM

I read this and had a thought - with that kind of business model, there's little incentive to spend money on higher capacity servers, even renting them, if the devs can't depend on being around long enough to recover that investment.

3rd owner in 5 years ? starts to look a bit like a cash-grab exercise, rather than a sustainable thing. Look at some of the rarer characters, and how many dungeon runs it would take to earn them using ingame-earned keys and things - compared to purchase them for cash.

Caesar815
12-10-2019, 08:01 PM
I was grinding cyborg dungeon and just bought a big sand of time refill. And then before dropping the chest: freeze and reset of the game. Since then maintenance?? Again ?? Without any warning??

Caesar815
12-10-2019, 08:31 PM
They usually warn at least an hour or so with a huge red banner for scheduled maintenance but if you were grinding nonstop though you may not have seen it. It may only be shown on the in-between screens. Sorry about that man.

Yeah probably you’re right, mate. Any idea how long it may take this time? Hopefully they’re done before the next rollover in 3 1/2 hours 🙄

teys285
12-10-2019, 09:30 PM
Maintenance is over! Check the clan store! Thor Eddie and Gunnr frags are available! He is insane! Gunnr too!

Caesar815
12-10-2019, 09:33 PM
For Android users for sure.
Apple customers have to wait longer as usual. Still maintenance screen.

URock
12-10-2019, 10:43 PM
Maintenance is over! Check the clan store! Thor Eddie and Gunnr frags are available! He is insane! Gunnr too!
30 weeks to get him. Easy!

Bakura
12-10-2019, 11:40 PM
Thanks man!
I grinded so much this weekend, that I was not in the game at all today. Because I read your post, I got as many frags of both toons and an awakening shard, all before rollover.

Way to be on top of things!!!! 💀🤘

teys285
12-11-2019, 12:04 AM
Thanks man!
I grinded so much this weekend, that I was not in the game at all today. Because I read your post, I got as many frags of both toons and an awakening shard, all before rollover.

Way to be on top of things!!!! 💀🤘

No problem, bro! Just being a good trooper. Got the frags as well. Hopefully, we'll have an event to get more frags, because, as URock said, 30 weeks to get them is a lot.

Caesar815
01-14-2020, 09:36 PM
Does anyone know how long this maintenance takes this time? I think once, again as iOS user, we’ll have to wait much longer to continue playing the game than the others... hopefully I’m wrong. Is powerslave dungeon imbedded or why are we having 3h downtime in the meanwhile? It can’t be just a regular update to fix bugs. There’s more to come with it I believe 🧐.

Horns up 🤘🏻

Blade
01-14-2020, 09:49 PM
Android here and also still in maintenance. The red info text said it would be a server restart, but this rather seems to be an update (or the server exploded).
As the skull quest event runs out at rollover (I think), a new event could in fact start. Let's wait and see! Unfortunately it's getting late in Europe already.

Bakura
01-14-2020, 09:59 PM
Whenever this happens it's just nap time for the hamsters powering the servers.
😁

URock
01-14-2020, 10:00 PM
New bugs need some time. Not easy to hide them into code ;-)

kkkreg5
01-14-2020, 10:01 PM
Whenever this happens it's just nap time for the gerbils powering the servers.
��

It is THAT time...

Time to replace the hamster...

URock
01-14-2020, 10:25 PM
Update is live on Android!

Yup
01-14-2020, 10:26 PM
Its ALWAYS 6-8hrs minimum for iOS... if not 24+ like a couple times if there's an app version update and it's not merely "maintenance". Thing that gets me is they've proven they don't necessarily need to "lock out" players. But some bugs may appear if you don't update. So why not wait until things have propagated THEN force the update? Similar to the "new game data" screen which forces a restart.

Caesar815
01-14-2020, 10:29 PM
Yeah - as usual. What I expected.

Powerslave seems to be online. And the clan chat feature to some extend - at least you can mute members. I got screenshots by clan members with Android on clan discord 🤘🏻

Big_Beefy_Biker
01-14-2020, 10:36 PM
Sure am glad I used one of them snow keys before going to work. 2 hours after using it I see that “thou art doomed” banner. Ah well.... boss is happy with my productivity today...

Bakura
01-14-2020, 11:28 PM
Sure am glad I used one of them snow keys before going to work. 2 hours after using it I see that “thou art doomed” banner. Ah well.... boss is happy with my productivity today...
That last statement reminded me of the lyrics from "The Police-Synchronicity 2."

"Another industrial ugly morning
The factory belches filth into the sky
He walks unhindered through the picket lines today
He doesn't think to wonder why

The secretaries pout and preen like cheap tarts in a red light street
But all he ever thinks to do is watch
And every single meeting with his so called superior
Is a humiliating kick in the crotch

Many miles away, something crawls to the surface
Of a dark Scottish loch

Another working day has ended
Only the rush hour hell to face
Packed like lemmings into shiny metal boxes
Contestants in a suicidal race

Daddy grips the wheel and stares alone into the distance
He knows that something somewhere has to break
He sees the family home now looming in the headlights
The pain upstairs that makes his eyeballs ache

Many miles away, there's a shadow on the door
Of a cottage on the shore, of a dark Scottish lake"

Muzzleloader
01-14-2020, 11:35 PM
I am on Android and cant play due to continual crashes. It may not just be an IOS problem at the moment.

AndyCatzo
01-15-2020, 12:02 AM
Android is working fine since 4:30pm CST; I already completed the new dungeon like 3 times

Ezz
01-15-2020, 12:34 AM
I’ve been An iOS user since almost day one. I don’t remember this always being a problem. Seems like before the updates would take 1-3 hours tops. But over the last 3-4 updates it’s been bad news - 6-8-24 hours downtime. Not sure what changed but it sux

Zugzwang
01-15-2020, 02:24 AM
Here’s a question. It may not be possible since they don’t do it, but is it possible to release the iOS update to the Apple store 12 hours ahead of the android update? Then push the update when the android update is submitted? I honestly not know how that works but it seems like a simple idea if it’s possible to do.

Yup
01-15-2020, 02:25 AM
yes it's possible.. they could submit the update then ONLY lock out players and force them to update once it has propagated.. they just manage this aspect like shit.

And they need t change the popup to read....

"Check back soon. Because we have no fucking clue how long it will take."

Caesar815
01-16-2020, 10:40 PM
Ohhh c’mon .... again!?
In the middle of an already too short event ?! Where apple users could started to play nearly 10 hours later?? Maintenance?? Really??

When are we supposed to continue respectively, will it be possible for apple users to finish the achievements of the event that way?! I don’t think so ...

MuzakMaker
01-16-2020, 10:43 PM
Let's just face it, this event was designed as a yet another cash grab and the less time you have to play they think you will be more likely to make a purchase.

Caesar815
01-16-2020, 10:50 PM
But aren’t we already purchasing to some
extend ... a key costs 250 FC. Not everybody is sitting on piles of hoarded FC, IC, Ironite etc...

But, of course, Muzak you’re absolutely right. That’s totally ridiculous... any compensations or refunds? Maybe 15 powerslave dungeon keys 🔑 😂

dukat
02-13-2020, 10:04 PM
Another ridiculous design decision: Put the maintenance window exactly at the end of an event. Because everyone likes coming home, knowing one just needs 2-3 more dungeon runs to get the last missing shards to buy the "special talisman of the event" from the event store. Except you can't, because the game is in "MAINTANANCE MODE". And of course, after maintenance, the event is over, and 1 week of grinding for shards going down the toilet. Splendif, guys!

Zugzwang
02-14-2020, 12:55 AM
Another ridiculous design decision: Put the maintenance window exactly at the end of an event. Because everyone likes coming home, knowing one just needs 2-3 more dungeon runs to get the last missing shards to buy the "special talisman of the event" from the event store. Except you can't, because the game is in "MAINTANANCE MODE". And of course, after maintenance, the event is over, and 1 week of grinding for shards going down the toilet. Splendif, guys!

Don’t they usually allow purchasing things from the event for a couple of days after the actual dropping of fragments ends? Like the cursed dog fragments should still be good.

Rory
02-14-2020, 08:04 AM
Don’t they usually allow purchasing things from the event for a couple of days after the actual dropping of fragments ends? Like the cursed dog fragments should still be good.

Yes, there's usually a short period after the dungeons close or fragments stop appearing, when you can still buy the things.

Though I think they're more annoyed at being in a situation like... being at 2950 frags and needing 3000 and then the server goes down for maintenance.

I was at 1240 frags when the maintenance thing started, I was only interested in going for the special 1250 frag talisman, a shiny dog collar for my new purple dog, lol. Fortunately the server came back up quickly and I got the talisman. Otherwise I'd also have been a bit annoyed I guess.

Caesar815
02-25-2020, 09:26 PM
Once again,
iOS users are confronted with the issue of not being able to play for three hours now while-as android gamers use to play for about two hours in the meanwhile.

I’m wondering about the fact, that no one has written anything like complaints here in the forum and especially in that particular thread yet. So, it’s me again who has to take the word. All my clansmen are able to check out the new features, but not their leader. That’s embarrassing imo.

Cheers 🤘🏻

Yup
02-25-2020, 09:28 PM
The iOS issue has been ongoing for a year or more.. the devs simply do NOT care about it.

Caesar815
02-25-2020, 09:48 PM
I knew that you would answer my call, yup 😊🤘🏻.
This is what I call reliable 😀.

Diamondhead2112
02-25-2020, 10:29 PM
Do you think anyone in NF is even slightly embarrassed by this ongoing display of awesome incompetence? Yes, I know there are are Android emulators but why should I have to resort to my PC to play a mobile game?

Big_Beefy_Biker
02-25-2020, 10:47 PM
Hell im too old and incompetent to do the computer emulator. I’d screw up and log into aol by mistake :rolleyes:

Olevipoeg
02-26-2020, 06:37 AM
Do you think anyone in NF is even slightly embarrassed by this ongoing display of awesome incompetence? Yes, I know there are are Android emulators but why should I have to resort to my PC to play a mobile game?
The question is why not? You can let you computer do the grinding when you are doing something else. Besides constant heavy load on you phone kills the battery pretty fast.

Madrik
02-26-2020, 10:13 AM
Hell im too old and incompetent to do the computer emulator. I’d screw up and log into aol by mistake :rolleyes:

hahaha is aol still a thing nowadays

Madrik
02-26-2020, 10:15 AM
i have bluestacks so it doesn't really matter anymore, i just use that when i'm home, besides you get more free stuff with android :)

Caesar815
03-31-2020, 11:05 PM
I assume ... all android users can play and all iOS gamers still have to wait. 6h by now. Always the same issue. 🤬

Puntwothree
03-31-2020, 11:18 PM
I have the ongoing maintenance message here on iOS.

I also have the red future maintenance warning.

Funny. It’s almost like people are on, playing, and I am not.

Thank you, Legacy. I will make sure to “finish all my battles” before I can no longer play the event I can no longer play.

Yup
03-31-2020, 11:21 PM
Nice to see the server reboot banner when the app wont' even fucking load.

So glad I polished off the needed frags for that last T3 Lilith cosmic last night. I'd be real pissed to be 200 frags away and spend all day waiting n the damn update for iOS. Thoughtful that devs ALWAYS do this at the END of an event.

Puntwothree
04-01-2020, 01:20 AM
So let’s see... moving in on 8hr downtime? At least 5 hours more than Android users. So that’s a Blood lost, minimum. And probably a SoT refill + a SoW refill. Pragmatically, iOS users are owed at least 120 ironite compensation.

And counting...

Zugzwang
04-01-2020, 03:24 AM
If you go back and read this entire thread you’ll see a disturbing pattern. iOS users should be allowed to play the old client until the new one is ready.

Caesar815
04-01-2020, 05:35 AM
Still nothing .... 12hrs

Zugzwang
04-01-2020, 06:19 AM
Here’s the thing Ceeg. Your post says the updates were released at the same time to their respective stores. What’s the reason the Android version can’t be delayed 12 hours since it always takes Apple between 6-24 hours to get to the monthly updates? If there was a reason already posted I missed it. Thanks.

GotN
04-01-2020, 06:26 AM
Finally iOS back on after 13(!!!) hours.
DEVS, what compensation do we get for this???

Fudjo
04-01-2020, 06:30 AM
Finally iOS back on after 13(!!!) hours.
DEVS, what compensation do we get for this???

150 Ironite and a bag of crisps. Now go have fun.

natasar
04-01-2020, 06:31 AM
Beware: Dark Lilith event does NOT seem to have been extended beyond the missions. Zero frag drops in lol x in one refill for me. Very disappointing, since I couldn‘t farm the required frags yesterday.

Maelstrom
04-01-2020, 12:18 PM
Finally able to login on iOS. Unable to do anything due to server connection errors. #thestruggleisreal

Caesar815
04-01-2020, 12:41 PM
It’s very disappointing atm. Compensation, please 👌🏻🤔

purplepeople
04-01-2020, 05:18 PM
Nothing but connection errors for me all day today.

Caesar815
04-01-2020, 05:53 PM
Same here. After a long waiting period for the update as iOS user - is the game totally unplayable today. Ty

edsel
04-01-2020, 05:56 PM
It’s very disappointing atm. Compensation, please ������

So who else feels we deserve free ironite for this most awesome April Fool's. And why hasn't Ace chimed in yet?

Beddie
04-01-2020, 06:05 PM
So who else feels we deserve free ironite for this most awesome April Fool's. And why hasn't Ace chimed in yet?
Probably had an April Fools Day prank go wrong, causing him to have a cave in

MuzakMaker
04-01-2020, 06:25 PM
The only compensation I think we deserve is an extension of the event and dungeon. However, I don't think a compensation pack with Ironite, Gold, SoT, SoW, event frags, dungeon frags, and some souls (all the components from this event and its achievements) would be out of line.

Madrik
04-01-2020, 06:44 PM
The only compensation I think we deserve is an extension of the event and dungeon. However, I don't think a compensation pack with Ironite, Gold, SoT, SoW, event frags, dungeon frags, and some souls (all the components from this event and its achievements) would be out of line.

Chances are they won’t do anything, they need to put banshee’s cosmic back to how they was for a start, sort the connection errors and load times everything else can wait I’d rather have a game that’s playable

infinite dreamer
04-01-2020, 09:47 PM
And why hasn't Ace chimed in yet?

Because Ace's High

Geodude
04-01-2020, 10:20 PM
This game is soooo broken. How about this for a new feature, make the game stable and less server-dependent. Ugh.

HuckFinn150
04-01-2020, 10:26 PM
They posted in updates, that after they make some good progress with the bugs they'll look into a compensation package for us all.

FredMcKrueger
04-03-2020, 02:06 AM

I agree with your idea as a compensation pack, or a bottle of Jameson- Cheers! Drizzit-0758