PDA

View Full Version : Compensation soul for iPhone users

Discordian
11-22-2019, 04:16 AM
Being that Android users have had the jump on us for four hours and counting, I think that iPhone owners should be given a compensation soul for the time wasted.

There's no reason this couldn't have been put in the pre-approval pipeline at Apple once stable, and once approved, the server shutdown could be scheduled to coincide with the release. Then we wouldn't have the Chosen People on their Droids enjoying the game, and the rest of us waiting impatiently.

Since it's been over 4 hours, how about compensation packs for everybody who doesn't have a secondary device to log in from?

Given that it's easy enough to make 120 runs on LoL XV in 4 hours, I propose the following in the Apple Compensation Soul:

- 2400 awakening frags
- 500 redemption frags
- 500 absolution frags
- 10 five-star awakening shards
- 10 four-star awakening shards
- 1 of each color five star shard
- 2 of each color four star shard
- 250 frontier coins

And I don't even give a toss about the low-level awakening materials.

Does this sound fair? Any other iPhone users care to chime in?

Yup
11-22-2019, 04:18 AM
make 120 runs on LoL XV in 4 hours

Apps been dead for nearly 10 hours now... double everything.

Saints_sin
11-22-2019, 04:21 AM
Android got a small head start thats true but we still had the servers being down for "routine maintenance" as well i lost roughly 600-800 fc from a frozen key cause they kept the servers down for so long apple always fucks up its why people dont like it too much too restricted but the point is u cant throw stuff to apple players and not android

Yup
11-22-2019, 04:23 AM
Is the app still down for you on Android?? No? Then shut up.

drrchmnd
11-22-2019, 04:26 AM
Oh hell no... triple or quadruple it. And same for those of us on android cause we have to listen to all them ios'ers whine about not being able to play.... :cool: oh and bazinga.

However that said how about some real compensation for the complete bullshit involved in this new bloody fecking expensive and not very exciting dungeon.

Saints_sin
11-22-2019, 04:27 AM
Is the app still down for you on Android?? No? Then shut up.

Right fuck face
number 1 i didnt ask for your oppinion so shut the fuck up
2 its not up for all android players so dont assume you arrogant cunt
3 fuck off get a life stop being a keyboard gangster on a fourm online

Galactic Cosmos
11-22-2019, 04:29 AM
I agree as well here Discordian

HK-47
11-22-2019, 04:37 AM
I would like 1 Artefact Talisman (overwhelming) or 900 ironite to try for one of the banner packs

Azagthor
11-22-2019, 04:37 AM
This whole thing must be so frustrating for everyone. Devs having their hard work go wrong. Players being unable to play. New stuff that can't be experienced. Sucks all around, not a good time for anyone. No need to make things more complicated than necessary, you know. Instead of wasting valuable time coding compensation for certain devices, just give it to everyone. Maybe even cut the cost of some dungeons too. Spread some good will, go wild!

Discordian
11-22-2019, 04:39 AM
This whole thing must be so frustrating for everyone. Devs having their hard work go wrong. Players being unable to play. New stuff that can't be experienced. Sucks all around, not a good time for anyone. No need to make things more complicated than necessary, you know. Instead of wasting valuable time coding compensation for certain devices, just give it to everyone. Maybe even cut the cost of some dungeons too. Spread some good will, go wild!

I'd feel a lot better about this BS if iPhone users were given 10 key souls for the new dungeon, and Droid users got 5. Apple enthusiasts did get hit harder...

Saints_sin
11-22-2019, 04:40 AM
I agree i get in for maybe 5 minutes then im out again

Azagthor
11-22-2019, 04:51 AM
I'd feel a lot better about this BS if iPhone users were given 10 key souls for the new dungeon, and Droid users got 5. Apple enthusiasts did get hit harder...

Absolutely fair. Don't know how hard it would be to navigate who has what device, but your suggested compensation is a good idea.

Discordian
11-22-2019, 04:53 AM
Absolutely fair. Don't know how hard it would be to navigate who has what device, but your suggested compensation is a good idea.

It would be easy enough for NF. There's no way they don't have that information available to them.

Discordian
11-22-2019, 05:02 AM
5 hours now that Android players have been playing - and iPhone players have not.

Wonder how my defense team is doing right now, since I was borrowing the talismans from a key member of it to do other things when the server shut down.

Wouldn't matter if it was shut down for everybody, of course. But since it's only shut down for a subset of your users, I'm quite glad that I don't give a damn about my arena rank this week.

Bet there's someone in the top 5 that's on iPhone though.

Maybe think about increasing the rewards in the iPhone Compensation Soul at this point. And if another hour passes, even moreso.

GrimDusk
11-22-2019, 05:06 AM
Though I believe compensation is necessary, I think the lord of light specific rewards is not the way to go. Lots of Ironite, FC’s, and other resources would be better since that’s more general. Not all of us farm LoL dungeons, so I think that makes more sense. That’s just my opinion though.

Lord Schmeb
11-22-2019, 05:08 AM
Right fuck face

Bwahaha, this is the best post ever. I love Yup, but this just made my day. Tilt much?

MuzakMaker
11-22-2019, 05:32 AM
5 hours now that Android players have been playing - and iPhone players have not.

Wonder how my defense team is doing right now, since I was borrowing the talismans from a key member of it to do other things when the server shut down.

Wouldn't matter if it was shut down for everybody, of course. But since it's only shut down for a subset of your users, I'm quite glad that I don't give a damn about my arena rank this week.

Bet there's someone in the top 5 that's on iPhone though.

Maybe think about increasing the rewards in the iPhone Compensation Soul at this point. And if another hour passes, even moreso.

Except for not all of us have been able to play for 5 hours. I keep getting server errors. Just because we have the update doesn't mean we can get in.

Yup
11-22-2019, 05:58 AM
blah blah blah.....

I didn't ask for yours either.. so what's your point, kiddie?? Seems you can't understand plain English to shut up.

Discordian
11-22-2019, 06:00 AM
Six hours.

Fully a quarter of a day that Android players have had on us.

Poor show, Navigator.

Souls are due.

MuzakMaker
11-22-2019, 06:04 AM
Six hours.

Fully a quarter of a day that Android players have had on us.

Poor show, Navigator.

Souls are due.

The servers have been just as bad as they were prior to the last update. I got in maybe 30 mins through out that time and it was in 3-5 chunks. I would rather not be able to get in the game at all than have these poor server errors.

If souls are due, they are due for everyone.

Discordian
11-22-2019, 06:12 AM
Also, this sort of flippant response to an honest query is just insulting:

Yup
11-22-2019, 06:14 AM
Apple DOES NOT take 12 hours to approve an update. Unless of course, the update was faulty or broke Apple TOS and that had to be addressed prior to approval. I think it's safe to say after 12 hours.. the onus falls squarely in Navigator Games.

Discordian
11-22-2019, 07:59 AM
8 hours. It's now been 8 hours since Android players could get into the dungeons.

Think of it this way - even for lower-level players, that's enough time to run a Frozen Wasteland key, with all the attendant rewards.

With my under-a-minute XV team, 8 hours is enough time to collect well over 5,000 awakening frags - AKA enough to get all the 5* colored shards needed for the class of your choice.

So half the players get to play and have fun, and the rest of us get to sit on ass wishing we could be grinding a dungeon while we work.

Something's not right about that.

Actually, an awful lot of stuff is not right about that.

Beddie
11-22-2019, 08:11 AM
Right fuck face
Dude Chill

alekos
11-22-2019, 08:41 AM
bring on the mud :D

MuzakMaker
11-22-2019, 08:47 AM
8 hours. It's now been 8 hours since Android players could get into the dungeons.

Think of it this way - even for lower-level players, that's enough time to run a Frozen Wasteland key, with all the attendant rewards.

With my under-a-minute XV team, 8 hours is enough time to collect well over 5,000 awakening frags - AKA enough to get all the 5* colored shards needed for the class of your choice.

So half the players get to play and have fun, and the rest of us get to sit on ass wishing we could be grinding a dungeon while we work.

Something's not right about that.

Actually, an awful lot of stuff is not right about that.

Yet again, let me remind you NOT ALL ANDROID PLAYERS ARE IN!

We are all getting shafted by this crap it's not just iOS users.

Saints_sin
11-22-2019, 09:25 PM
U give what you receive you act like a cunt u get treated like one simple really

Saints_sin
11-22-2019, 09:27 PM
Tilt not really i just dont appreciate people acting like a cunt for no reason at 4.30 am

Azagthor
11-23-2019, 06:53 AM
Tilt not really i just dont appreciate people acting like a cunt for no reason at 4.30 am

What's your preferred time of day for that? :confused:

Ydex
11-23-2019, 08:22 AM
Oh yes let's get compensation that we can't fucking use because we can't fucking log into the goddamn game.