PDA

View Full Version : Anyone randomly losing ironite?

Smudger24
11-24-2019, 01:54 PM
I sent a ticket last night cuz yesterday with the crashing, resets, and connecting issues. I was trying to get frozen wasteland to run cuz I opened a key (stupidly). And on one of my many restarts I looked and was down 96 ironite. I know cuz I had just seen it before I restarted. And again just now another 122 disappeared.
Keep a close eye on your ironite, its too precious to have it gone randomly.

Knut-3112
11-24-2019, 02:16 PM
Yeah, me too. The game got stuck in an infinite loading loop and I had to force restart. After it loaded again I had 50 ironite less. What the fuck?

Beddie
11-24-2019, 02:25 PM
I think it’s, due to the shitty servers, whenever you select the option to update the 10 arena opponents (for free) and it needs to redo the update it’ll cost Ironite (that’s my theory)

Alvorada
11-24-2019, 03:49 PM
When you try to refresh atack list on Arena, the error message is a visual error. The new oponents are there, but you cannot see them.

So, whatever you do besides force quit will count as paid refresh. That is why you losing ironite.

Muzzleloader
11-24-2019, 04:16 PM
That is not a new bug, it's been around in one fashion or another for quite some time.

infinite dreamer
11-24-2019, 04:24 PM
I lost 20 ironite with the arena refresh as well. Between that and the return of the disco bug losses, the arena is a disaster right now. Really bad timing for an arena event.

Smudger24
11-24-2019, 05:30 PM
I think it’s, due to the shitty servers, whenever you select the option to update the 10 arena opponents (for free) and it needs to redo the update it’ll cost Ironite (that’s my theory)

That may have happened today but last night I wasn't even in arena when I lost ironite.

Diamondhead2112
11-24-2019, 05:43 PM
I’ve had ironite come up missing outside of arena too

drrchmnd
11-24-2019, 05:46 PM
the game does have issues for not being able to count correctly also.

Decepticon15
11-24-2019, 06:31 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm missing 100+ as well.

nitro
11-24-2019, 07:11 PM
Missing 120 ironite

RobG-9641
11-24-2019, 08:34 PM
I’ve lost 50 ironite. I agree it’s the Arena refresh button not displaying and/or working correctly.
I didn’t realize it until this post, so thanks to whoever started it!

Muzzleloader
11-24-2019, 08:39 PM
The arena refresh problem is not a new bug. It has been around over a year. If you try and refresh and it doesnt refresh to a new list, exit the game and restart. When you review the list look the timer to see if you can refresh for free or not.

Saigrim
11-24-2019, 10:07 PM
I started randomly taking screen shots to keep track of ironite. I’ve seen thievery of it more than once. Sent a ticket on it finally last week. Not that anything was done about it. I’ve also quit doing refreshes of any kind.

I have suspected random filching of my ironite reserves for some time. Now I watch my total like a hawk!

Azagthor
11-25-2019, 12:00 AM
The arena refresh problem is not a new bug. It has been around over a year. If you try and refresh and it doesnt refresh to a new list, exit the game and restart. When you review the list look the timer to see if you can refresh for free or not.

I'd heard of a bug relating to the Refresh button, but it's even easier to fall into than expected. I had thought it only happened when you had a "connection problem" during the attempted refresh and you then press the Free Refresh button again, which would charge you 10 ironite. HOWEVER, it also seems to happen whenever you press the OK button in the Connection Problem Pop-up. I thought it was safe to wait a while and try to reconnect, as long as I only ever hit the Refresh button once every 30min. Wasn't until someone else mentioned it that I checked... and I'm missing over 200 ironite :/

This is obviously a massive problem, that really should be fixed as quickly as possible.

tldr: RESTART the app IMMEDIATELY if you get a connection error while refreshing the list. DO NOT CLICK ANYTHING ELSE.

Smudger24
11-25-2019, 01:01 AM
So since starting this thread I played Arena refreshed once, and of course connection problems. Got out of it, restarted when I git back in I was down 10 ironite.

Didn't play Arena after that for a bit, tried getting up one more tier in gauntlet, after that I noticed I was down another 50 ironite. So I agree Arena has an ironite theft problem. But the game is definitely draining ironite a lot. Just in the past 2 days I'm down close to 250 ironite. Put tickets in but doubt anything will happen.

Decepticon15
11-25-2019, 06:03 AM
Lost another 107 ironite... Don't regularly compete in the arena. Just the one daily battle for challenges... Never heard of the "ironite bug" related to the refresh/connection problem. So the missing ironite is just lost? I just spent hard earned monies on replenishing my ironite last week now its gone because of server instability /bug? 🤬🤬🤬!!!

Mario.Ahner
11-25-2019, 06:18 AM
Maybe this is not a bug, but a feature, eazy way to rip off players even more.

Brickster
11-25-2019, 06:40 AM
tldr: RESTART the app IMMEDIATELY if you get a connection error while refreshing the list. DO NOT CLICK ANYTHING ELSE.

Sadly this doesn't work for me. I get connection issues about half the time I use the free arena refresh and I lose 10 ironite every time that happens, doesn't matter if I kill the app right away or wait a few minutes.

Has there been any communication from the devs over the past weekend?

Caesar815
11-25-2019, 09:59 AM
Sadly this doesn't work for me. I get connection issues about half the time I use the free arena refresh and I lose 10 ironite every time that happens, doesn't matter if I kill the app right away or wait a few minutes.

Has there been any communication from the devs over the past weekend?

Same here :mad:

Muzzleloader
11-25-2019, 02:15 PM
I never loss any ironite if the refresh doesnt work properly. Just dont t acknowledge anything, exit the app immediately. When you reenter. Check the countdown timer if it is not less than 2:30 dont refresh.

This bug has been around over a year in several forms.

Celobeast
11-26-2019, 01:44 PM
Another crazy bug happened with me, I finished all missions to get the forge talisma, and was looking my talisma inventory and just had 4 forge talisma, i looked every fucking single character and nothing, tried a second find at eddies and i found this:
Anyone can explain how this talisma get there?

Blade
11-26-2019, 02:06 PM
What a hilarious bug :D

Maybe a little bit of the Gauntlet opponent RNG talisman combo code swapped into your account ;)

The devil in me sees it as an invitation for you to buy the last tali from the shop because "usually noone will search through all the 500 characters as we don't give them a better inventory management or a search function.... haha"

Good for you that you found the talli!

Grunf
11-26-2019, 05:12 PM
best joke would be if you couldn't remove that 5th talisman from Eddie

CrazyHarry-2514
11-28-2019, 10:23 AM
Well, I have noticed the following:

- About 1 and half month or more ago, I couldn't explain how I lost 40 Ironites or so, I contacted the support team and they checked my Ironites transactions over the last 24h and they told me I had bought several P refresh at 10 Ironites each. I never do that. It is true that the evening before, the game was lagging and loosing connection, so I assumed that every time the dialog button to check appears a new refresh request is sent to the server. So as soon as the server connection sandbox appears I kill the app and I did no longer noticed I had lost any Ironites. Except...

- About 3-4 weeks ago, right after the update preventing the opening of multiple dungeon keys at once, I noticed that I could only see 1 pile of Lord of Light Dungeon key souls (I had 99 + 13 or so). I wrote a ticket and 2 weeks late asked for an update, but no answer from the support team. I hope they are not lost (although I have over 40 keys now) and that just one pile of a certain key type is visible at once.

- At the same time, I noticed that my Ironites balance had drop by about 2400 without explanation. Same as above, I wrote to the support team, and 2 weeks later asked for an update, but no reply from them. I remember that the day before the server was lagging a lot and I could imagine that I clicked on those advertisement at 475 Ironites while trying to get ASAP to the part of the game I was playing at that time, but 2400 is a huge amount..... I wish I could at least get the explanation of what went wrong, best would be a refund of course.

- Last Sunday, like every Sunday almost I usually spend all my trooper coins on Skill Shards and the left over on Frontier Coins. I decided to buy first the FC. Same story, the server lagged and I ended up buying 2 packs of FC instead of the 1 that I wanted to buy...

Smudger24
11-28-2019, 11:06 PM
I think a lot more people have lost resources, but never noticed it.

These server issues are really destroying the game. Not only making impossible to play but secretly picking away at our resources.

I think everyone left NF and forgot to push the autopilot button.

Ceeg_LOTB
11-28-2019, 11:08 PM
Well, I have noticed the following:

- About 1 and half month or more ago, I couldn't explain how I lost 40 Ironites or so, I contacted the support team and they checked my Ironites transactions over the last 24h and they told me I had bought several P refresh at 10 Ironites each. I never do that. It is true that the evening before, the game was lagging and loosing connection, so I assumed that every time the dialog button to check appears a new refresh request is sent to the server. So as soon as the server connection sandbox appears I kill the app and I did no longer noticed I had lost any Ironites. Except...

- About 3-4 weeks ago, right after the update preventing the opening of multiple dungeon keys at once, I noticed that I could only see 1 pile of Lord of Light Dungeon key souls (I had 99 + 13 or so). I wrote a ticket and 2 weeks late asked for an update, but no answer from the support team. I hope they are not lost (although I have over 40 keys now) and that just one pile of a certain key type is visible at once.

- At the same time, I noticed that my Ironites balance had drop by about 2400 without explanation. Same as above, I wrote to the support team, and 2 weeks later asked for an update, but no reply from them. I remember that the day before the server was lagging a lot and I could imagine that I clicked on those advertisement at 475 Ironites while trying to get ASAP to the part of the game I was playing at that time, but 2400 is a huge amount..... I wish I could at least get the explanation of what went wrong, best would be a refund of course.

- Last Sunday, like every Sunday almost I usually spend all my trooper coins on Skill Shards and the left over on Frontier Coins. I decided to buy first the FC. Same story, the server lagged and I ended up buying 2 packs of FC instead of the 1 that I wanted to buy...

Hey! We will definitely get to your tickets regarding lost Ironite and your keys. We are taking longer than normal to reply to tickets due to the sheer amount we are receiving, but we will get to them all!

Ydex
11-28-2019, 11:58 PM
So management can't hire more IT staff or what?

Smudger24
11-29-2019, 01:11 PM
I haven’t noticed ironite missing but I can’t say I’ve played arena other than the daily. Is that the only place it’s happening?

I think so, it's when you refresh and there's a problem with the servers. Hard to tell cuz up until now I didn't feel I had to have a hawk eye on my ironite. I lost a lot.

Caesar815
11-30-2019, 07:19 PM
It also happens when you revive in a dungeon and get the loading icon. I lost for one revive in cyborg madness 175 ironite!!!!

AndyCatzo
11-30-2019, 07:22 PM
I just lost 40 in the arena while trying to refresh :( got a unable to contact server.

Jasidor
12-01-2019, 12:29 AM
Ha! I just got around 100 ironite! Maybe all of this lost ironite goes just to another players? 😂

Caesar815
12-01-2019, 07:18 AM
Ha! I just got around 100 ironite! Maybe all of this lost ironite goes just to another players? 😂

Would be nice to some extend. But never have got anything for free here. It’s all about investing and earning 🙄.
What I’ve learned so far: never survive in battle and/or refresh arena list ever again 🤘🏻 Then it would just be investing and losing stuff ....