PDA

View Full Version : The game is unplayable!!!

Knut-3112
11-24-2019, 02:44 PM
:mad:

@Navigator It looks like ya all so busy prepping another "event" that you didn't notice the fact that it's impossible to play this game. And it's getting worse every day. To make it easier for you I will repeat:

THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE!

because of constant connection errors (APMAs, GALOs and other shit) and, to make it worse, some players are apparently losing ironite for no reason, myself included.

I'm tired of this shit, seriously. Not going to waste any more time with this.

But I'll give you a hint: maybe instead of releasing countless idiotic events it would be better to stop for a month or two and focus on improving your servers' resources, do some traffic analysis, implement some load balancing etc.
It doesn't matter how much stuff you pack into the game and how many events per month you're going to run if the thing cannot be played reliably.

But why am I even writing this? You probably don't give a shit anyway and are going to release even more chars, talis and events per month while totally neglecting server performance.
That's too bad because it would otherwise be a quite good and enjoyable mobile game. Sadly it isn't in its current state.

I'm out.

Shit.

Ip4
11-24-2019, 04:00 PM
after pvp battle...
https://i.ibb.co/ydDF0kb/1-ED2-A262-ACDB-4-DEB-AF39-C4-CA0-F10804-D.png

AhabsHarpoon
11-24-2019, 04:34 PM
after pvp battle...
https://i.ibb.co/ydDF0kb/1-ED2-A262-ACDB-4-DEB-AF39-C4-CA0-F10804-D.png

Got this one too....

Akuma
11-24-2019, 05:08 PM
I’d say it’s time to start cleaning house at Navigator and let Steve and Bruce or someone at Iron Maiden, Inc. start hiring some new management. I was able to play a total of two arena battles in the last 12 hours. Nothing else worked after that, and still doesn’t work. This is beyond unacceptable. Grand way to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars over one weeken, guys. Brilliant, just brilliant.

Muzzleloader
11-24-2019, 05:19 PM
They knew what they were doing. They purposely released an arena event knowing we couldnt play PvP. They have made it clear, they will keep to thier schedule no matter the consequences for game play.

kkkreg5
11-24-2019, 05:51 PM
Llexi Leon...

He's the guy that pulls the strings. The devs answer to him...

drrchmnd
11-24-2019, 05:56 PM
Lets see now... I have been preaching this for what 2 years now? Knut if you want some really fascinating reading go read my original posts on here. Basically though after about a year in existence the game development company was "sold" because of "things" and then reformed to continue working on this game. 50cc is as far as I can tell a holding/marketing type company that holds the license to use the Iron Maiden name etc. Nodding Frog is listed as a "publishing company" on linkedin. Navigator games is the current incarnation of the original gaming company that wrote the code to the game. Theres more there is lots more but I have written about it prior to this. How much of it is correct well if I couldn't document it I said as much and that it was speculation.

while looking up something else I tripped over an article and it was Roadhouse Games that "evolved" into Navigator Games.

Maiden
11-26-2019, 11:18 AM
Again it's impossible to play... I was so happy to have my morning off after a week.. Connection issues and maclo errors everywhere :/

scott-5496
11-26-2019, 01:13 PM
It has periods of being fine with no issues and then usually at similar times it goes pear shaped and turns into a nightmare to play. The devs must know when these spikes occur as they must monitor connections so could they perhaps spread the word on the most stable times of day for the players - I presume it is continents/countries waking up - maybe south America after the tour perhaps when things get tricky?

There are sort of patterns I thing - usually about middle of the UK afternoon (3-4pm )and then nearer dinner time (6pm) and then at various points across the UK evening and night up to reset and then reset is the normal nightmare of waiting 30 mins to get in but it has been a bit like that for a long time - just a bit worse now.

Have we had any comms at all from the devs over the last few days on any of the issues at all.....or are we going to get a Space Station no5 update today saying the same as what was said last Tuesday - this is getting beyond a joke I think and comms cost nothing to be on top of and it shows that you are trying to appease the player base a bit.