PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Eddie sharding

Wanderer
11-25-2019, 12:36 PM
Hello,
Fury skill for Mystic Eddie is:

- Deals 2 hits of magic damage to all enemies.
- Inflicts Silence and Seal on all enemies for 2 turns.
- Trigger Doom effects currently on enemies, instantly killing them.
- Instantly gain an extra turn.
- Damage dealt increases based on your MR stat.

Skill sharding this skill is:

2) DMG +35%
3) DMG +35%
4) Effect chance +25%
5) Effect Duration +1

The level 4 is useless, since every action is guaranteed, am I wrong? the sharding level 4 should be changed for another thing, more damage, maybe?

DeathDealer-5301
11-26-2019, 03:57 AM
Good catch. Not sure where to report that. It's also possible one of the actions should list a percent. I haven't used the toon enough to know if any of those aren't 100%

Azagthor
11-26-2019, 07:40 AM
Mystic Eddie was buffed at some point right? Perhaps an older version only had a % chance for some of those effects.

Wanderer
11-26-2019, 07:58 AM
Mystic Eddie was buffed at some point right? Perhaps an older version only had a % chance for some of those effects.

I think that's the reason. I have another one:

The Clairvoyant basic skill:
- "35% to refund the power cost of this skill"

Which power? a basic skill doesn't consume any power so you don't need to refund it.
I post it here because this is the bug report thread, and these things look like low priority bugs

Azagthor
11-26-2019, 08:58 AM
The Clairvoyant basic skill:
- "35% to refund the power cost of this skill"

She was also recently buffed. Someone mentioned her pre-buff basic attack used to steal or generate power?

I just took her out for a spin, and she DOES appear to have a 35% chance to refund 0 Power. Occasionally after using the basic, a little +0 energy icon with the words Power Up will appear on her.