PDA

View Full Version : Being #1 in Arena is a PENALTY.....

Yup
11-26-2019, 09:07 PM
Ticket 47867 -- No one is responding to it.....

App v6.01.1 / iOS 12.4.3

Once I hit 6000pts and am ranked #1 the arena will NOT load.

I missed out on #1 last week due to this issue.. and if it's not corrected, I'll again miss out this week due to an application bug.

I tap PvP.. then tap the Arena box..

...........spinning skull....
............ spinning skull...
...............spinning skull...
...........forever..

nothing actually loads.

No choice but to force quit the app.

This is infuriating. I spend time and resources to get to #1 and 6000pts and then can only sit and do nothing while I'm attacked and pts drop.
This SAME THING happened to me last week when I opened this ticket and no one responded.

If I drop to #2 or below 6000pts, then the arena will load again. So this makes it IMPOSSIBLE to reach #1 and stay there. If I leave the arena in #1 or am forced to restart due to connectivity issues while at #1..... then again... I can't gain access until I drop to #2 or below 6000pts.

Being #1 means you CAN NOT fight any more until you drop. Is this how you mean for the arena to behave?????

This is a SERIOUS bug in the Arena at the very least tied to my account... or on iOS.. and yeah.. it's not going to be reported much because there can be only 1 #1...

MuzakMaker
11-26-2019, 09:27 PM
Unfortunately since, you can already reach #1 without spending money, you don't matter.

In fact locking people out of first causes more arena battles which cost Ironite which costs money. Sorry Yup, but I don't see them fixing this.

Yup
11-26-2019, 09:30 PM
It would be a very poor, unethical, dev team which allows this bug to continue.

I'm at #1.. and there's a forced server restart.. so chance are I'll be locked out again. (The pessimist in me has decided it's not a restart to correct this issue)

Nifelheim
11-26-2019, 09:30 PM
now youre just bragging... j/k :)

seriously though, how are your def win %?

Yup
11-26-2019, 09:36 PM
D % fluctuates based on what new talismans or characters they'e released in the past week. It can be anywhere from 25% to 70%.. but largely means very little. As long as it's above 20-30% you tend to hold your ground overall. I can't check it right now due to the server restart..... ... I think its around 30% at the moment. It's dropped about 20% due to Forge talismans and Moonboy and I haven't yet adjusted.

Muzzleloader
11-26-2019, 09:38 PM
Dont test them too much, they may just decide to do an update Wednesday evening so they can be gone for our Thanksgiving Day weekend.

Ydex
11-26-2019, 09:43 PM
I had a PvP battle throw connection errors while still running, restart itself twice, then black screen and dump back to the lobby. PvP is seriously jacked up. Do they literally plan events around which area of the game is currently not running??

infinite dreamer
11-26-2019, 09:49 PM
I had a PvP battle throw connection errors while still running, restart itself twice, then black screen and dump back to the lobby. PvP is seriously jacked up. Do they literally plan events around which area of the game is currently not running??

I had something similar, error during battle, win the battle, automatically restarts the battle, win again and then disco bug. Of course it counted as a loss. Hope they can sort this out for you Yup.

MuzakMaker
11-26-2019, 10:15 PM
I've been seeing the black screen bug for weeks now and still haven't heard back about that ticket.

And Yup I don't mean to be a downer, I really do hope they not only fix this but provide some compensation. Arena is already a aource of the rich getting richer and as someone who doesn't have the time to be competitive I hope you get that gold medal soul.

Yup
11-26-2019, 10:26 PM
I fought the same battle 3 times Sunday.. kept getting connection error popups during the battle then it would just restart from scratch....

I was 1200+ pts ahead of my closest competitor Sunday night.... At that rate, I could have had an easy week fighting a few battles every day to stay ahead... bit I was unable to get to the Arena all day yesterday and most of today... I didn't lose many pts at all.. but others caught up while I was unable to connect.... I'm at #1 again.. but I KNOW as soon as I leave the arena I won't get back in until I'm bumped to #2 again...

alekos
11-26-2019, 10:28 PM
the entire arena is full of bugs and unreasonable things happening there. especially in the top100 things are crazy

Yup
11-26-2019, 10:30 PM
Max awakened Moonboy's passive continue's functioning LONG after he's dead.

If stunned or frozen.. Van Helsing Ed STILL revives allies even though he can't perform an "action".

Horus-2545
11-27-2019, 01:04 AM
Wow #1. I just broke 50 for the first time. (That won't last.) Frustrating situation. I'd like to look at the top ranked players' teams. How do we do that? I typed Yup on trooper search and nothing came up.

Muzzleloader
11-27-2019, 01:11 AM
Dont worry if you are ranked at 50 all the top players should be attacking you. They may not if the cant get into the arena screen.

Yup
11-27-2019, 06:34 AM
@Horus.. you need the numbers after the username to find anyone. In my case it's "yup-3338" if you want to look.

And points matter more. At the top you really only ever see the top 15-30 players with the highest points.. and those are the ones you can attack. Unless someone lower hits you and then they appear on your defense list.

Mario.Ahner
11-27-2019, 06:35 AM
Yes, ffs, NF this is unacceptable! Yup can't play! NF ignore all the other players that cannot play and care about Yup!

Or at least make an addition to the shop: buy Nr. 1, let's say for 1000$. Yup then can buy this and doesn't have to crosspost all the time.

scott-5496
11-27-2019, 01:30 PM
That really sucks - devs need to fix it. It may only be one person or the few who are going in and out of no 1 spot but really that need sorted after the time and efforts folks put in to get up that high they deserve the game to work or what is the point!