PDA

View Full Version : It’s been 4 days

Nuke_Happy
11-27-2019, 01:56 AM
It had been 4 days sine I have been able to play. I can’t connect despite being on my home WiFi at full strength. I keep getting the error message that reads “We’re having trouble getting a response from our servers. Please try again.” over and over just after it says I’ve successfully logged in. Any fix?

dirtyrottenimbecile
11-27-2019, 04:22 AM
It had been 4 days sine I have been able to play. I can’t connect despite being on my home WiFi at full strength. I keep getting the error message that reads “We’re having trouble getting a response from our servers. Please try again.” over and over just after it says I’ve successfully logged in. Any fix?

Wow I can log in. It’s not perfect but I can get into the game. Sucks man.

EdManDan
11-27-2019, 06:04 PM
Last week I had to uninstall and reinstall.

Bakura
11-27-2019, 06:10 PM

I know this may sound stupid, but did you download the new version from the app store?

Whenever it says that message you got and the meter does not move, I close out the game and go to the app store and sure enough, a new version is available.

They really need to warn people that it's coming.

I hope this helps... Good Luck!

Nuke_Happy
11-27-2019, 08:09 PM
I have the new version, which is the odd thing. I got to play the new dungeon once, and spent the following few days leading up to the issue cashing in some Mayan keys. Should I contact support at this point? I really don’t wanna limit myself to playing on my pc.