PDA

View Full Version : Mushashi and Baroness Redan

Mateja
11-27-2019, 06:21 AM
It wasn't announced anywhere outside the game but Musashi and Redan are now in frontier store permanently (3500 FC each), and are removed from heroic rotation.

Yup
11-27-2019, 06:28 AM
Not sure if it's "permanently" -- the pop up add in the app says for a limited time and there's no mention of them being removed from heroic rotation. But they are there.

"For a limited time, select heroic characters in the Frontier store" is what I recall.

Mateja
11-27-2019, 06:48 AM
In the news feed it says it's permanent.

Head to the Frontier Store for the following permanent offers:

Baroness Redan (5⭐️ Gunner) – 3500 Frontier Coins
Musashi (5⭐️ Assassin) – 3500 Frontier Coins
These formerly Heroic Soul exclusive characters will no longer be available in Heroic Rotations, and now have a permanent home in the Frontier Store!

Yup
11-27-2019, 06:58 AM
Okay my mistake. Thanks!

Beddie
11-27-2019, 08:07 AM
If this is the devs making up for the shitty servers, this isn’t terrible

Ip4
11-27-2019, 08:31 AM
Mushasi is everywhere,why they didn't give us Gunner Minotaur?

Beddie
11-27-2019, 08:49 AM
Because Gunner Minotaur is in the normal soul line up (you just gotta get lucky)

Maiden
11-27-2019, 08:57 AM
I don't see as a good thing, yeah nice you can buy them whenever you can (extremely expensive) BUT they are removing them from Heroics, this only makes the Heroic rotation even weaker and weaker imo
Also, I keep asking why can't we have Charlotte/Mariner who are really old as well in another way than 20.000ic?

Beddie
11-27-2019, 09:01 AM
Yeah I don’t know why they haven’t updated them yet

Mateja
11-27-2019, 10:13 AM
Don't think they will ever be added anywhere. Devs probably consider them to be out and available so you will have to work for them, and Charlotte is definitely worth every coin. Others not so much but what can you do.

Besides that, 50 frags/week limit is ridiculous. Even if you have the coin you must wait and buy bit by bit every week.

Azagthor
11-27-2019, 10:41 AM
Don't think they will ever be added anywhere. Devs probably consider them to be out and available so you will have to work for them, and Charlotte is definitely worth every coin. Others not so much but what can you do.

Besides that, 50 frags/week limit is ridiculous. Even if you have the coin you must wait and buy bit by bit every week.

Glad they're making some of the older characters guaranteed purchases now. You're right about the frags per week limit. I know they're supposed to be long-term goals, but doubling the rate surely wouldn't hurt things too much? Same with the old characters you can buy frags for with trooper badges.

SinGularity-8786
11-27-2019, 11:31 AM
Because 200, some legendary and mythic heroic souls and 5 event-souls were not enough to get Musashi, I'm very happy to get him soon now^^

Mateja
11-27-2019, 12:18 PM
Because 200, some legendary and mythic heroic souls and 5 event-souls were not enough to get Musashi, I'm very happy to get him soon now^^

Same but for Redan. Maybe 3500 FC is a bit too much for some years old toons but at least now they are guaranteed.

Alvorada
11-27-2019, 01:51 PM
We are now at assassin season of gauntlet an I wonder what will happen next. We will receive a sixth season with a new toon? or the already existent folks will return?

scott-5496
11-27-2019, 01:59 PM
I wonder what they will replace them with in the heroic rotation then? I would be pleased if it was Gunner Mino for sure - my main white whale.

Maiden
11-27-2019, 02:20 PM
Glad they're making some of the older characters guaranteed purchases now. You're right about the frags per week limit. I know they're supposed to be long-term goals, but doubling the rate surely wouldn't hurt things too much? Same with the old characters you can buy frags for with trooper badges.

Absolutely! 50 frags and 2k ic isn't too much if you just lost about 100 frags to get the last char like moonchild, but Charly has one year old already and work for 500 frags from 0 is just to much time and ic... they could do one event, Heroic Rotation, Frontier coins (like this case with Redan or Musashi) or again in gauntlet season just to let ppl catch up a little.

And I hope something interesting came in replace for them in Heroic Rotation.. but they didn't say if they are going to be replaced or not, though.

Blade
11-27-2019, 02:54 PM
Mixed feelings about this! Of course, as exclusive characters are released regularly, you need to remove some of these from the heroics pool, as it would take forever otherwise until one specific character shows up again in the rotation. This thing now explains to me why we had these characters in that Halloween soul pool (mine are still unopened, lol). For me it would be ok to have 2 exlusives per rotation, but well....we know this would be too nice.
On the other hand, Redan and especially Musashi can be pretty helpful or necessary for some of the events and missions (and also Gauntlet) because of his free talli slots. For newer players this change is terrible. Getting such a character from some regular heroics (with some luck) is a very different story compared to 3.500 FC! As always, changes can't be helpful for all players.

In the third-next rotation the green Minotaur is included (he was also event exclusive) ! So this rises some hope to see the gunner one there soon aswell.

DeathDealer-5301
11-27-2019, 03:09 PM
Yeah, the 50 frags per week really sucks. I just started buying some of the gauntlet frags I was missing, and see Necropolis will take me 9 more weeks to get. I just got to the point I can start going through some of the dungeons and now I'm hitting all of this waiting. Have about 3 passes left on Airstrip, but can't buy any keys for a week. I'd much rather drop a few bucks cash than spend hard earned coins since I want to save for missing toons I can't get any other way.
I'll also end up just a bit shy of frags for Viral Ed today before I run out of keys.
Not sure which one I'll do next, maybe Raven's Alter. I have a ton of keys for that but I'm sure I'll need more.

Also, Is Aces High Ed only available for cash? I see he's for sale in a pack now and accidently clicked the buy button and it says it can't be found when it goes to Google.

infinite dreamer
11-27-2019, 03:35 PM
Also, Is Aces High Ed only available for cash? I see he's for sale in a pack now and accidently clicked the buy button and it says it can't be found when it goes to Google.

No, he is available in all the souls that have 5* gunners in them.

Hartacus
11-27-2019, 09:50 PM
I don't see as a good thing, yeah nice you can buy them whenever you can (extremely expensive) BUT they are removing them from Heroics, this only makes the Heroic rotation even weaker and weaker imo
Also, I keep asking why can't we have Charlotte/Mariner who are really old as well in another way than 20.000ic?

Because I only need one more set of Charlotte frags to unlock. If it happens I'll be piiiiiissed

Azagthor
11-28-2019, 09:24 AM
Because I only need one more set of Charlotte frags to unlock. If it happens I'll be piiiiiissed

Just think about all those Precious Soul Fragments you'll be able to get though!