PDA

View Full Version : Public Apology

Zugzwang
11-27-2019, 07:39 PM
I’d like to publicly and personally apologize to a few forum members.

Natasmai, for belittling your winning Gauntlet because I got upset at your response to Zamasu. It’s a very respectable and difficult thing to win gauntlet. And you almost won it again which is insane. Not sure who beat you or how but it takes a very strategic player to do that at that level.

Discordian and the Romero’s Legion Clan for the dick move of first coming to your discord server and pretending I wasn’t in a clan so I could join yours, and second for posting screen caps of a private conversation trivializing when you said you were in a secret society and making a joke about it.
If you’re an anonymous hacktivist or something like that well that’s pretty damn cool.

So sorry guys I was in a rare mood at that time. You don’t have to acknowledge my apology or anything I just wanted to do it because we are all Maiden and gaming fans here and I was a major ass those couple of days.

Cheers.

Galactic Cosmos
11-27-2019, 07:52 PM
As leader of Romero’s Legion, I accept your apology, great you see the game as the way it should be seen

scott-5496
11-28-2019, 10:52 AM

Natasmai, for belittling your winning Gauntlet because I got upset at your response to Zamasu. It’s a very respectable and difficult thing to win gauntlet. And you almost won it again which is insane. Not sure who beat you or how but it takes a very strategic player to do that at that level.

Discordian and the Romero’s Legion Clan for the dick move of first coming to your discord server and pretending I wasn’t in a clan so I could join yours, and second for posting screen caps of a private conversation trivializing when you said you were in a secret society and making a joke about it.
If you’re an anonymous hacktivist or something like that well that’s pretty damn cool.

So sorry guys I was in a rare mood at that time. You don’t have to acknowledge my apology or anything I just wanted to do it because we are all Maiden and gaming fans here and I was a major ass those couple of days.

Cheers.

Nicely done there dude.

Wanderer
12-04-2019, 10:20 AM

Cheers.

Not everybody has the balls to write something like this, dude, so hats off for it!