PDA

View Full Version : Cyborg Monday (Dungeon) - Trade Cyborg Fragments for Bounty Hunter Eddie!

Pages : [1] 2

Kaz_LOTB
11-29-2019, 12:04 AM

Bounty Hunter Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut!

This character is the fully skill sharded, special edition version of Cyborg Eddie!

From now until December 10, 4 PM PT, blast through waves of Gunners in the Cyborg Dungeon. This Dungeon comes with 4 difficulty settings and is packed with awesome rewards!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will be granted with set rewards including Awakening Materials and Persecution Talismans, and your first Insanity run will grant T3 Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Cyborg Eddie Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Primordial Talismans.

We also have a large number of Event Challenges! Complete these to earn Cyborg Eddie Soul Fragments, Ironite, Frontier Coins and Cyborg Awakening Shards that you can use to Awaken Cyborg Eddie!

Cyborg Eddie fragments can be used in two different ways!

1)Event Currency!

Trade the Cyborg Fragments you earn in the dungeon for items in the Event Shop. The following items are available:

Bounty Hunter Eddie x1 (25,000 Cyborg Fragments, 1 per event)
T1 Cosmic Cyborg Talisman x1 (2,500 Cyborg Fragments, 1 per event)
T2 Cosmic Cyborg Talisman x1 (5,000 Cyborg Fragments, 1 per event)
T3 Cosmic Cyborg Talisman x1 (10,000 Cyborg Fragments 1 per event)
Cyborg Awakening Shard 1x (1,000 Cyborg Fragments, 3 per event)
Awakening Fragments x1 (250 Cyborg Fragments, 10 per event)

This event introduces the very first character specific Talisman set! The Cosmic Cyborg Talismans can only be equipped to either Bounty Hunter Eddie or a fully awakened Cyborg Eddie.

When equipped these Talismans increase all stats in battle and reduce incoming damage. They also grant a random offensive effect to the wearer for 2 turns and inflict Passive Disable on an enemy for 1 turn when the enemy heals. Finally, this set will also grant Immunity to Sleep and Perfect Sleep to all allies.

2) Obtain a Cyborg Eddie- Not Recommended until AFTER event!

Use 500 Cyborg Fragments to claim a Cyborg Soul. The Cyborg Soul is guaranteed to grant a 5★ Cyborg Eddie.

Converting Cyborg Fragments into their Souls and/or opening those Souls is not reversible, so please avoid converting your Cyborg Fragments until after this event is over.

After the event is over you can then claim a Cyborg Soul in order to add to your character pool, or have fodder for your next big Sacrifice. Alternatively, you could convert these fragments into Precious Soul Fragments!

Character Details:

Bounty Hunter Eddie: This special edition version of Cyborg Eddie comes [B]fully skill sharded[B] and armed with the Stranger in a Strange Land passive, replacing the regular Cyborg fury attack.

This ability gives Bounty Hunter Eddie a random defensive effect when he takes damage, stuns enemies, steals power and fury, and will reduce the trigger chance of enemy skill effects. This passive also allows Bounty Hunter Eddie to Heal for 15% of his Max HP whenever he takes physical or magic damage.

Awakenable Cyborg Eddie: Cyborg Eddie is officially awakenable! Collect Cyborg awakening materials to unlock his full potential! Once fully Awakened, Cyborg Eddie’s Fury will transform into a powerful Fury/Passive combo.

This ability will Remove All Beneficial Effects from all enemies and All Negative Effects from all allies, Steal Power and Fury, as well as grant each ally an Extra Turn. Cyborg Eddie will also passively grant himself a Perfect Force Shield every turn and will deal 6 hits of random damage to random enemies every action. If Cyborg Eddie reaches 1 HP, he will gain Invincibility, fully heal himself and Revive all allies with 50% HP as well as grant them Power and Fury Generation, Charge, and Echo.

edsel
11-29-2019, 12:19 AM
25k frags, hope drops are BIG

Amarthir
11-29-2019, 12:21 AM
Hmmm. One Bounty Hunter Eddie. Or 50 Cyborg Eddie's...

URock
11-29-2019, 12:26 AM
Lame graphic design dungeon and lame name for STRANGER EDDIE!

Ydex
11-29-2019, 12:42 AM
"the very first character specific Talisman set" ugh. I hate this idea. Further down the road of no individuality.

Amarthir
11-29-2019, 12:56 AM
25k frags, hope drops are BIG

Spoilers. They aren't lmao. Insanity drops 15 frags per run

DeathDealer-5301
11-29-2019, 01:03 AM
Only 8 for Madness, just hope I have the chars for auto Insane.

Muzzleloader
11-29-2019, 01:08 AM
Only 1400 insane dungeon runs, they just keep amping the up battle requirements
while we cant play due to thier server problems.

Amarthir
11-29-2019, 01:10 AM
Only 8 for Madness, just hope I have the chars for auto Insane.

This team works for insane

Mystic Eddie: Alchemy, Cosmic
Magus Lord of Light: Celestial, Cosmic
Magus Werewolf: Brave
Magus Dog Spirit: Light, Cosmic

Azagthor
11-29-2019, 01:13 AM
Unless I'm missing something, this event really sucks?

25,000 fragments for one of the most most highly anticipated characters? Then add thousands more for the cosmic talisman and the awakening materials. It has the ridiculous grind of the Van Helsing dungeon, but with only half the time, and no chance to get lucky with drops from event souls? What am I missing?

Oh, I can just spend $309.90 AUS and buy the character outright. That's what I'm missing...

Thought you were moving towards longer less intense events? This is garbage, and a step back in the wrong direction.

Amarthir
11-29-2019, 01:26 AM
Just saw a 23 fragment drop in insanity. Not a big difference when you look at the stupid reward requirements.

What comes to mind when you hear the words "boycott" and "event"?

Muzzleloader
11-29-2019, 01:29 AM
Azagthor, you just happen to be looking in the opposite direction that the devs are going. This is not that far from previous events such as VHE and the ferryman grindathons.

Azagthor
11-29-2019, 01:38 AM
Azagthor, you just happen to be looking in the opposite direction that the devs are going. This is not that far from previous events such as VHE and the ferryman grindathons.

I wasn't here for the Ferryman, what did that involve? At least VHE had event souls to get other characters along the way, and two weeks.

What a way to suck all the enthusiasm out of an event we'd been looking forward to. Will get those awakening materials, but meh

Muzzleloader
11-29-2019, 01:45 AM
The ferryman took 1200+ insane runs for the ferryman and along the way you would pick up some other toon. You did earn souls throughout that event for the possibility to pull the ferryman. It cost about 1500 ironite net. The rewards were decent so it wasnt that bad of an event, but took 30 hours.

That was my first event on this account. I took it over from my uncle who saw the dark path the game was going and laughed me into taking his account. He now just grins at the mention of the futility of this game.

Alvorada
11-29-2019, 01:56 AM
I still have 940 VHE frags. Lots of gring and got screwed by servers, geting tons of errors in the 2 last days of events, combined with lots of time unable to login.

So I learn my lesson, this time I will stick to class-themed goals.

MuzakMaker
11-29-2019, 02:49 AM
Wow, they aren't even hiding the fact that they would rather prefer we just pay outright for characters(which I understand but don't agree with). Normally I would actually buy 1 or 2 of those packs depending on how much overtime I got at work.

But when you combine the state the servers have been in, and the giant f u I got from support from my ticket. I really don't see it happening.

Amarthir
11-29-2019, 03:05 AM
Wow, they aren't even hiding the fact that they would rather prefer we just pay outright for characters(which I understand but don't agree with). Normally I would actually buy 1 or 2 of those packs depending on how much overtime I got at work.

But when you combine the state the servers have been in, and the giant f u I got from support from my ticket. I really don't see it happening.

I'm not planning on getting stranger eddie at all to be honest. I'll take my awakening fragments and leave. I might get the cosmic talisman but I'll do tier 1 minimum because the game doesn't deserve my cash right now

DeathDealer-5301
11-29-2019, 03:24 AM
If anyone comes up with an auto Insane team the uses more accessible toons please share. I had to grind for van helsing on madness for a week nonstop to earn him, and by the time I'd figure it out myself on this one the event will be over lol.

The Ravens Alter of sentinel striker Eddie, sentinel troll, sentinel onyx son, and warrior hierophant gets close and might win once in a while, but not good enough.

GrimDusk
11-29-2019, 03:33 AM
So far, I've found that Van Helsing with Labyrinth, Warrior LoL with Orbit, Magus LoL with Singularity, and Beast with Eternity and a cosmic is working. Only my M LoL is maxed, the other two are at varying stages.

Iced_Earth
11-29-2019, 04:04 AM
wtf, cant autorun this dungeon cuz after win it interrupts the autoreplay ?

hugoW
11-29-2019, 04:04 AM
The illusion in NF minds that designed this event thinking that they have perfect servers with no connection issues for us to do it makes me laugh.
I'm getting connection errors that I need to click OK to continue between auto runs on insanity, so i can't even left the phone on auto farming for this delusional event, plus probably the ammount of resets and fixes that are going to happen this 7 days will be fun to farm 25k frags.

The store packs are getting greedier and bad, the events are insanely demanding in resources+time+ device burning, people actually use their phones for work and other stuff u know..
For us that like to play this game and keep up with the progress, you guys are reaching a point making it no longer fun and if you keep pushing the boundaries to force us to spend even more money in the game to keep up, it might raise your income but you end up losing in quality... Slow down, make the game reasonable and suitable for the players to enjoy without enslave the phone and eat our resources to much.

Does anyone even remember the time when they upgrade it to 120 SoT and we could play a good day without refills and have fun, now I can't play single event without spending like 3000 ironite in refills dear lord

Iced_Earth
11-29-2019, 04:06 AM
any1 got the issue too?

hugoW
11-29-2019, 04:15 AM
I'm getting valors in the dungeon instead of primordials 🤔

DeathDealer-5301
11-29-2019, 04:24 AM
Autoplay worked on madness but isn't on insane. They need a hotfix ASAP

Deathbat6120
11-29-2019, 04:41 AM
Can't even grind the dungeon because every single time I finish a battle, it comes up with connection errors that you have to click on and don't go away on their own! Means I have to sit here and babysit the damn thing when I should be able to leave it. Devs, seriously. Sort out the connection issues! Or at the very least, have the errors go away on their own when the connection sorts itself out. Left the phone on and got a whopping 14 RUNS!

Rain88
11-29-2019, 04:50 AM
Why only 25k when you can make it 50k?
This grindfest "event" is more laughable than their Cyborg Monday "event" a couple of years ago (when the AI troopers were replaced by Cyborgs)

julesawdupin
11-29-2019, 05:08 AM
Here is an attempt to do math. Please correct me if I made any mistakes

DeathDealer-5301
11-29-2019, 05:08 AM
Autopaly is working for me now in insane, not sure what the deal was, and not seeing any connection errors.

DeathDealer-5301
11-29-2019, 05:09 AM
I haven't been paying attention, are we not getting any ironite on runs?

Amarthir
11-29-2019, 05:12 AM
This game is beginning to remind me of Marvel Future Fight. Anybody who's played that game for more than a month will understand.

Saigrim
11-29-2019, 05:19 AM
I don’t even have the words to describe how I feel about this kind of event.....

Good luck getting those runs on this games server. Asinine, really.

Seriously wrestling with selling every thing I got for gold, uninstalling and going back to the times I did not use my phone as a gaming device. I invested several years in this and a good chunk of money, but I played in a raiding guild for six years and eventually gave that up as a bad habit too. I’ll think on it a couple days. Maybe they’ll make my mind up for me.

Mario.Ahner
11-29-2019, 06:09 AM
WTF????????

Another kick in the ass of all players.

Game is unplayaple because of all this connection bs and they release such an event.

Ip4
11-29-2019, 06:10 AM
Game not working again.

Yup
11-29-2019, 06:17 AM
25,000 frags is a bit much. Especially considering there are cosmic talismans which ONLY work on the two cyborg variants that are also priced pretty high in terms of frags... and that to fully awaken Cyborg Ed you have to use frags to purchase 3 of the final awakening items, in addition to completing achievements....

All in all it IS a 50k frag event... for 7 days??? really?

Patrice-1201
11-29-2019, 06:21 AM
25k fragments over a family holiday with connection errors... the lowest of the low... #happythanksgiving

Nifelheim
11-29-2019, 06:25 AM
It's all a work in progress. I suspect the devs want to create a character for the elite players, say top 15% and have to push the envelope in grinding to find that balance.

Probably why awakening costs have risen. A long term goal and a too high percentage of players have these fully awakened already/too soon

Yup
11-29-2019, 06:28 AM
Well I got a few of the achievements done.. the Gunner Only, Assassin only, and Warrior only achievements are fairly easy with the newer characters especially if any are awakenable.

The Magus-only Insanity is a bit of a bitch. Seemingly relying on Doom and Dark Ghost, and then Doom triggering, helps a lot. And Dark Clairvoyant's insta-Endure helps as well.

Azagthor
11-29-2019, 06:33 AM
As disappointed as I am with this ridiculous event, decided to throw together a quick-reference image for the Madness and Insanity enemy/talisman information. You can find it in this thread over here (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12740-Cyborg-Dungeon-MADNESS-amp-INSANITY-Enemy-Talisman-Quick-Reference-Images). Might help some people with their theory-crafting.

Cefiar
11-29-2019, 07:05 AM
I'd like to play the event, but the fact that I am getting regular connection errors does not help in ANY WAY.

Up your game NF. Cos till you do, I don't see myself buying anything in the game (ie: for cash), ever.

Ip4
11-29-2019, 07:24 AM
No one is stupid to pay 500$ and farming non stop 7 days to get garbage character...waiting for next event...

rags-6094
11-29-2019, 07:25 AM
I’m just about over this, I’ve had several attempts at a Magis team for insanity, I have a close to unbeatable team except for a decent Talisman set on Eddie. I chose King Ed, I can go 20+ rounds of the final bout, no one let me know the two fat gunners come back to life when you have Cyborg on the ropes.
Which seems a bit unfair when I had permadeth on at least one of them.
What’s more there’s a shadow character which I’m guessing isn’t meant to be seen in the form of Gunner Banshee which picks up my teams hits first meaning none of my teams hits their target from the start, particularly or deliberately on auto.

I have a photo if anyone’s interested or am I repeating old news?

Insanity is just the Devs showing us all their middle finger people don’t waste the resources.

Like Cef I’m so close to over their shit it ain’t funny.
I will not spend another cent until there’s a marked improvement Navigator games should be ashamed!

Grunf
11-29-2019, 08:33 AM
pay close attention when you get connection error, this dungeon steals SoT....

so yeah, fuck you Harris for having those degens promoting your brand and leading me to start hating Maiden name

Lthepostman
11-29-2019, 08:40 AM
Sure as hell I'm not gonna throw away all of my resources for a single character... Given the high amount of frags required they could make him a permanent long term goal we can achieve with cyborg frags obtained via heroic souls.

Blazpheme
11-29-2019, 09:06 AM
Wow. 25,000 fragments? Is this some kind of Reverse Black Friday with insanely terrible deals? Does he have an "Instant Win" passive or something?

There is absolutely no way to reach that ludicrous amount without spending thousands in ironite, so there is no point in even trying. Plus, the only other items for purchase with these frags appear to be custom fit for this unattainable character - so why even bother grinding to obtain items I can never use?

Okay, you've convinced me to skip this event entirely.

I'm taking the week off. Happy White Friday...

dragonmat89
11-29-2019, 09:21 AM
Will do the class specific challenges for the awakening materials and maybe grind enough to get one of the special cosmics (but only because I run my Cyborg with Light + Cosmic anyway - wouldn't bother if I had a different build). 25k frags is too much of a bounty for me to be bothered with Stranger Eddie unfortunately; I only just managed enough runs for VHE before and that was a) less overall grinding and b) gave other characters too on the way. A step too far I think.

URock
11-29-2019, 09:25 AM
Even the music is wrong to Stranger Eddie.
Noobfrogs!

URock
11-29-2019, 09:33 AM
@rags-6094
why you trying to do the magus only achievement? Only important rewards are the 3 Awakening Special Shards from Normal, Hard and Madness.

URock
11-29-2019, 09:46 AM
I'm getting valors in the dungeon instead of primordials 🤔
They made everything possible wrong with this Noob-Monday-Dungeon!

JudasFromHell
11-29-2019, 09:56 AM
25k... omg... the grind. Sounds like doing a couple of rounds to get the awakening materials and use the cyborgs as sacrifice cannon fodder

Blade
11-29-2019, 10:00 AM
That event is just sad and insane. The grind for van Helsing was already too much for me and I "had to" buy one frag pack with money, which broke my money boycott that would otherwise last for a year now.
25k frags within 7 days is over every top we have seen so far; no event souls, no fit with the frag drops from heroics, nothing. Then the Ed looks rather ok, the name is lame and the dungeon is the standard theme without any specific style (well gunner only, yeah). Some additional nice drops would have been needed to make this dungeon worthy.

All the greedy stupid offers in the shop (almost daily new overpriced offers like 2 legendary souls for 20 bucks...wtf?), these out of line demands for frags or number of runs, playing on a broken potato server. This is really a "black friday" in LotB history.
I observe the recent changes in time and ironite demands plus the many many shop offers with worries. To me it looks like they clearly switched the mode. As Muzzle and many others said, the game went from free-to-play to pay-to-win to pay-to-play, -collect and -complete. They made us addicted for 3 years and now every event and dungeon costs thousands of ironite and in addition, because of the awakening thing, ressouces are depleted within seconds and many of the aims and goals are set so far out of reach that many players are "forced" to pay a lot of money if they want to be able to compete to at least some degree. To me this "game" is getting into a real conflict with my working and social life recently and I have not even played most of the permanent dungeons (especially the 8 hours crazyness) yet. It looks like that we should auto grind 23h per day to enjoy* 1h of real playing. *if enjoy means facing countless bugs and server errors

I already accepted to fall behind to a certain degree as I can't (and also don't like to) play all day and night and I am done with financial support. I still love the fact that there is a game that brings the Iron Maiden lore to life, but the recent development can't be overseen. Arguments to break the addiction and finally leave the hamster wheel are accumulating fast recently.

To those that try to get the Ed: I wish you good luck! Hopefully you don't need your phone for the next week, as you have no work or family, no x-mas party at work and other social groups that you should attend. I hope nobody calls you so that your grind can go on without interruption. I hope your friends don't invite you to go for a party, concert, pub or anything thelike. I hope you have no connection issues so that the grind can also continue at night.
And what I really hope: that you overthink twice if this is worth it!

scott-5496
11-29-2019, 10:07 AM
wtf, cant autorun this dungeon cuz after win it interrupts the autoreplay ?

Me too. No auto possible as I get a connection error message ever single battle or nearly every battle - can this be fixed as this will be a nightmare to do otherwise?

raka71
11-29-2019, 10:23 AM
pay close attention when you get connection error, this dungeon steals SoT....

so yeah, fuck you Harris for having those degens promoting your brand and leading me to start hating Maiden name

i lost sot 2x in poversleave last night and this morning 30 sot in daily dungeon

Yup
11-29-2019, 10:24 AM
I’m just about over this, I’ve had several attempts at a Magis team for insanity, I have a close to unbeatable team except for a decent Talisman set on Eddie. I chose King Ed, I can go 20+ rounds of the final bout, no one let me know the two fat gunners come back to life when you have Cyborg on the ropes.
Which seems a bit unfair when I had permadeth on at least one of them.
What’s more there’s a shadow character which I’m guessing isn’t meant to be seen in the form of Gunner Banshee which picks up my teams hits first meaning none of my teams hits their target from the start, particularly or deliberately on auto.
!

It's a bitch with Magus only. I used Doom and Dark Ghost combined with M LOL's power move to insta-kill BUT.. Perfect Immortality + Doom = Alive but invisible.. or laying flat on the ground and still attacking. So, even though characters were "killed" with doom - which is SUPPOSED to block reviving... they are still there and must be killed twice. Especially problematic for the last battle with the Hellboys.

Ferryman (Hex/Tranquility/Cosmic)
Mystic Ed (Alchemy/Cosmic) -- GRE as ride along (Destiny/Warp) He's specifically there for his fury move to revive.. Dark Clair can sometimes die in the last battle -- rare, but happens.
Dark Clairvoyant (Gate/Warp)
Max M LOL (Singularity)

Had to do it manually...

Hit with Dark Clair to remove yellow buffs (not 100% but effective nonetheless)
Hit with Mystic's "seal" attack and then if he gets an extra turn, hit again to convert Seal to Doom.
Hit with Ferryman to hopefully inflict Doom
M LOLs power move to insta-kill anything inflicted with Doom.. or if no power... just basic attack and then if Mystic has full Fury, use that to trigger Doom.

The first couple battles don't matter, all enemy characters must be dead., but finding the Lightbringer talisman wearers and killing those first will help

Then target Gambler Ed, and then Lone Star ed.. if they die that battle is over. -- Killing Lone Star causes the Banshees to be "phantom" characters if they are still alive.. visible in last battle but not active.

For the last battle... Doom is REALLY helpful even though it fails to actually work as it's supposed to. Since the Cyborg is a"boss" he's immune to Doom.. but the Hellboys aren't. So if you get them dead with Doom it'll help. But.. Cyborg cleanses silver.. so it's trickier than it sounds. Cyborg's "death rattle" is to full heal, gain a shield, invincibility, invisibility and revive allies -- so you basically HAVE to kill everyone twice.. if the allies are dead with Doom he can't revive them.

It took me foreeevvvvveeerrrrr to get 15 runs done. Add the crashing every second run.. and yeah.. it's been an all-evening thing.

On the bright side.. running the Insanity with Van Helsing (or Cyborg Ed [10])/Dark Lilith/Lucifer/Whoever is a no-brainer.. except the constant crashing.

And as has been posted, you don't REALLY need the magus-only achievement for anything specific.

And yeah.. I've seen Valor's drop as well.

-------- I've just been doing some loose math...

Insanity drops 15 or 23 frags.. if you give the benefit of the doubt.. 800 runs at 23frags per = 18.4k frags then add the ~800 you get from achievements... you'll still need roughly 6000 more frags for Bounty Hunter. And you can forget about the special cosmics or anything else...

I believe to date, this is the most demanding grind event ever. It's CLOSe the Van Helsing event, but that event allowed for 15 days for 800 runs... this dungeon is half the time.

Hartacus
11-29-2019, 10:28 AM
I'm only in it for the Primordials. Still yet to drop any however. For all that Eddie looks cool and that stun effect is brutal, I really cannot justify the grind. VHE was bad enough, this is just rediculous

URock
11-29-2019, 10:30 AM
If autoplay doesn't work, a restart of the game solves it.

slauki
11-29-2019, 10:31 AM
a high intensity grinding dungeon while the servers are in such a bad shape is just insane. in addition we only have 7 days for a highly anticipated char during a holiday weekend....
well if we sum everything up it's a pretty obvious and dirty way to exploit the players. but with this state of the game you are really pushing it too far. we cannot even play without monitoring the game, SOT is stolen by all the bugs and connection errors. not sure it's very smart to piss players off while the game itself cannot even be played in a reliable way...what do you expect midterm, that the guys continue to throw money at you?
imagine a new player who downloads the app. a sane person will uninstall it after the first few crashes and conclude that the game is crap. this hurts your bottom line and the longlivity of the game....but instead of fixing it, you add more and more greedy crap. this is an insult for the loyal player base.

Segoy
11-29-2019, 10:33 AM
Maybe all of us, who decide do boycot this event, should write a specific "ticket" to the NF declaring so. I wonder what will they reply to us. Well, I'd hope for an answer in this way, since they don't communicate here.

Stormseye
11-29-2019, 10:36 AM
Insanity

Magus Football Eddie - Primordials
Magus Werewolf - Eternity
Madam - Singularity
Ferryman - Dragonstone/Hex

Best time was 1:35. Also had success swapping Ferryman for Magus Crimean or Magus Derby Demon with Vipers.

After Achievement just dropped in Killer Prime with Greed/Warlord in place of Ferryman. Bets time 1:27. Average 1:45.

URock
11-29-2019, 10:36 AM
Question: what stats does this Cyborg Talisman got? Can we pls get more info about this? Cyborg Eddie's damage is scaled through SPECIAL and I have a bad feeling about your competence of developing.

Ancient_Mariner
11-29-2019, 11:07 AM
Hmm 25000 frags + extra for talis in 7 days on an event I cant seem to beat Madness level on. I thi.......

Connection Error: Please check your internet connection.

...think Ill just do the basics and get a few cyborgs to throw in the pi.......

Connection Error: Please check your internet connection.

...pit and after the last few events im nearly out of resources anyway.

scott-5496
11-29-2019, 11:42 AM
Insanity

Madam - Singularity

Best time was 1:35. Also had success swapping Ferryman for Magus Crimean or Magus Derby Demon with Vipers.

After Achievement just dropped in Killer Prime with Greed/Warlord in place of Ferryman. Bets time 1:27. Average 1:45.

Got a defeat on auto with this team so I think will do it manually as that does work well though a couple of other teams focused on Doom also work using MLOL power to insta kill.

My auto team is still evolving but using:

Mystic or Bass or VHE (pick your talisman really but Labs or Celestials/Cosmic)
Malakov (Sungularity as usual on him)
Ferryman (have used Forge and also Hex/Dragon and Labs)
The Beast (used Labs on him but also used Persecution/Warlord/Cosmic (ATK*MAG)

All seem to be pretty stable so far times vary a lot but I think around 2:30 or so maybe less

Hartacus
11-29-2019, 12:16 PM
Auto-Insanity
HE - Orbit
Musashi - Alchemy/Cosmic
A. Werewolf - Mark/Warlord/Cosmic
G. Minotaur - Charge/Persecution

Time varies from 2:30-4:00. When i can actually get on the game anyway. Hasn't lost yet though.

For some reason HE's perfect death from fury doesnt affect the two fat boys on the final round. Something Im overlooking?

Edit: My bad. They didn't die and revive, they just went back up to full health

URock
11-29-2019, 12:21 PM
Auto-Insanity Team (non Magus only because it's not needed and a waste of time):

NOTB Eddie (Eternity + Cosmic)
W LOL maxed (Orbit)
M LOL maxed (Singularity)
Killer Prime (Ruin + Reaper)

Time: 1:11 - 2:30

Muzzleloader
11-29-2019, 01:00 PM
The devs just showed again they dont care about the players, keeping to a schedule is top priority. I wonder if thier bonus is tied to on time game releases not quality management.

I dont see a reason to play this dungeon if you are not going for the Ed. The talisman would be nice if you have a awakened cyborg. The rest of the rewards can be earned other places.

One problem is how to decide to grind with all the crashes, so it's difficult to decide where to grind to get least frustrated and screwed out of time and SoT.

Hartacus
11-29-2019, 01:11 PM
Any evidence of Primordials actually dropping? 60 runs deep now and dont just want to be spaffing resources up the wall

scott-5496
11-29-2019, 01:14 PM
If they could fix the connection errors so many of us are getting on each battle in auto it might be doable to get Eddie and some other goodies but just not sure I can face having to baby sit the connection error OK button most battles, not all but most.

Devs please sort this out as there are loads of folk getting the same issue in different part of the world - I know coz I asked my clan and they are getting it too. Restart does not help me at all.

Muzzleloader
11-29-2019, 01:32 PM
Hartacus, if you are going for the primordials it really is hit or miss by using past event drops. I've seen drops of four event talisman if 150 battles, then I went 600 battles before the first dropped. It's the RNG if you are one of the chosen you get plenty of drops, if not I've seen 1200 battles without a full set.

Mario.Ahner
11-29-2019, 01:39 PM
I would say NF is dead, there are a few people left, trying to get max. money from the players to avoid insolvency. All real developers have left the house already, there is just one copy'n'paster left, that has no clue what he is doing (not one toon or talisman was not bugged in the last few months).

Iced_Earth
11-29-2019, 01:46 PM
the connection errors are real. it takes like 2min to load after every run.

Stranger
11-29-2019, 02:21 PM
Players be aware!!! Server error pop-up window steals SoT! I noticed it while autoplay. After every battle game stops due to a server error but the battle takes SoT twice. First while loading and a second time after closing pop-up window. It's the same as a bug in the arena.

Bakura
11-29-2019, 02:23 PM
Wow..... just wow.
Everybody is spot on with the comments.
Seriously, is there even time to get this done? Someone guesstimated about 6,000 ironite.
Even if I spend $20 for 675 ironite + my existing 1,325 isn't enough.
It's been said that if you can't afford the cost then don't begin to build.

Last thing I want is to get part of the way to achieving this new Ed, and then fall short, only to have wasted resources and my life.
And!... there are no real extra benefits to running this dungeon.
I think the devs should increase the event duration at least, and give us 4000 Cyborg frags for all the connection madness!

Here's my contribution for a non-magus insanity AUTO team.
Labs, Vipers, Cosmics, YinYang, Greed/Warlords.

I know peeps are bummed on the Bounty Hunter name, but isn't he supposed to be Harrison Ford's character from Blade Runner, who was basically a cop who hunted rogue runaway cyborgs who killed some humans.

I believe Maiden admitted the Somewhere in Time cover was somewhat "inspired" by Blade Runner.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.... have a nice day. 😊

Beddie
11-29-2019, 02:38 PM
Yeah Somewhere in Time took much inspiration from Blade Runner

URock
11-29-2019, 03:07 PM
Riggs renders the cyborg Eddie as Clint Eastwood’s Man With No Name, lighting up a cheroot as he strides menacingly into a bar inspired by the Mos Eisley Cantina from Star Wars, disrupting a card game that offers another Maiden art cameo for the Grim Reaper. Beautifully painted and hugely involving, even Riggsy himself seems pleased with this: “I got some time to do this one so I got to do some decent painting… so it looks better than some of the others,” he modestly posits on his website (adding “I like green girl, green girls are hot”).

Cthulhu
11-29-2019, 03:09 PM
Players be aware!!! Server error pop-up window steals SoT! I noticed it while autoplay. After every battle game stops due to a server error but the battle takes SoT twice. First while loading and a second time after closing pop-up window. It's the same as a bug in the arena.

I second that. It's a fucking disgrace.

scott-5496
11-29-2019, 03:14 PM
I had not noticed this - new game data just dropped so it may be a fix for this as not had connection issues since it dropped?

scott-5496
11-29-2019, 03:16 PM
Riggs renders the cyborg Eddie as Clint Eastwood’s Man With No Name, lighting up a cheroot as he strides menacingly into a bar inspired by the Mos Eisley Cantina from Star Wars, disrupting a card game that offers another Maiden art cameo for the Grim Reaper. Beautifully painted and hugely involving, even Riggsy himself seems pleased with this: “I got some time to do this one so I got to do some decent painting… so it looks better than some of the others,” he modestly posits on his website (adding “I like green girl, green girls are hot”).

It is my fave cover I think the album one. Just bought a large poster off Maiden that will get framed and hung - great artwork as was Live after Death and 7th Son.

scott-5496
11-29-2019, 03:19 PM
Current team for me Bakura is like yours but was just using Ferryman instead of Wolf. Looks like around 2 min to 2 min 30 so far for my team. Anyone getting a quicker average...connection issues still there too as it just came up again!

kgk56
11-29-2019, 03:22 PM
I had not noticed this - new game data just dropped so it may be a fix for this as not had connection issues since it dropped?

If it was a fix for connection issues, it was a fail

DeathDealer-5301
11-29-2019, 03:38 PM
I'm only in it for the Primordials. Still yet to drop any however. For all that Eddie looks cool and that stun effect is brutal, I really cannot justify the grind. VHE was bad enough, this is just rediculous

Primordials are not dropping in here, it's valor. I finally got primordials from running the airstrip. Then found out the next dungeon I did, viral, drops them too.

Bakura
11-29-2019, 03:40 PM
Yeah Somewhere in Time took much inspiration from Blade Runner

real_schweiger
11-29-2019, 04:06 PM
I did a joke in an other thread one or two days ago: while having these server issues it would be a great time to start a huge grinding dungeon. I´m sorry if someone of the devs took this too serious :/

I was looking forward to that dude, as far he is on the cover of the first single I bought a long long time ago... but 25.000 cyborg frags... holy shit!!
Even if I had not claimed my 2 cyborg souls for the halloween sac I would be running for 24.000 frags. How many hours does a day in your life have? If I should decide to run that dungeon overnight with some mega refills, I´m sure, I´ll wake up the next morning just to see, that the game crashed because of server issues after the 8th run.

Well, I don´t want it to become a tragedy so I´m laughing about this comedy. Why not splitting this event with some beneficial sac-frags? Of course not everyone would benefit from it, but there would be at least a chance to get it without spending 100-200 EUR in that game... just for one dude.
Put it together with all that awakenable stuff... it seems that app is for millionaires only.
I´m not jealous about those who will be lucky enough to grind that Ed or who will be willing to buy it from the store, but this isn´t really worth it. Not this new dimension of 24/7 online only for one app that has server issues every two minutes.

real_schweiger
11-29-2019, 04:09 PM
Current team for me Bakura is like yours but was just using Ferryman instead of Wolf. Looks like around 2 min to 2 min 30 so far for my team. Anyone getting a quicker average...connection issues still there too as it just came up again!

I´m using:
Gambler (Forge / cosmic blind)
warrior LOL 10 (Trooper / cosmic immortality)
Charlotte (Orbit)
A Werewolf (Yin / Yang)

Best time 1:20, average about 1:45 it seems - as far as the server allows a connection ;)

SinGularity-8786
11-29-2019, 04:34 PM
my Ironite : Fragment ratio was 1 : 5 (normal) 1 : 6 (hard) 1 : 10 (insane)
(3 refills per difficulty on parallel accounts at the same time)

nice bug…

scott-5496
11-29-2019, 04:41 PM
I´m using:
Gambler (Forge / cosmic blind)
warrior LOL 10 (Trooper / cosmic immortality)
Charlotte (Orbit)
A Werewolf (Yin / Yang)

Best time 1:20, average about 1:45 it seems - as far as the server allows a connection ;)

Giving it a go, thanks. if it can shave off some time it will be worthwhile doing.

I am also doing some scribbles on what ironite I get from a key. Defo get drops of 10 so will report back when finished with this key.

My fastest with the previous team was 1:07 but also got over 2 mins too.

Muzzleloader
11-29-2019, 04:54 PM
How are you guys playing? I cant stay in a minute without a disconnect.

SinGularity-8786
11-29-2019, 04:59 PM
I wouldn't call 2 skullquests and 1 arena match within 1 hour playing.^^

Muzzleloader
11-29-2019, 05:04 PM
I guess it is RNG at it's best. Some can play, some cant, the others who try have ironite stolen.

scott-5496
11-29-2019, 05:05 PM
Just pressing OK when the message come up and then it plays a battle - rinse and repeat sort of thing. Nearly all battles like this then it gets better for a short while and then back to connection issues etc.

Nothing from the devs I see on this! They will be desperate to leave the game behind for the holiday weekend...if they do that in Canada!

scott-5496
11-29-2019, 05:22 PM
Ironite on one key - started with 3.666 and after one key (not sure on battle numbers due to connection issues) and ended up with 3,774 so made back most of my 150 spend for the mega refill (108). So ironite costs will be lower. Also noticed some skill shard drops and SoW and I think SoT too.

real_schweiger
11-29-2019, 05:31 PM
Ironite on one key - started with 3.666 and after one key (not sure on battle numbers due to connection issues) and ended up with 3,774 so made back most of my 150 spend for the mega refill (108). So ironite costs will be lower. Also noticed some skill shard drops and SoW and I think SoT too.

Wow, thats a great cashback for you. I did not have a similiar refund on ironite, but have seen FC, SoW, colourless - and skill shards as well. Because of the connection service I´m not "ready" to throw in a megarefill at the moment

scott-5496
11-29-2019, 05:34 PM
Wow, thats a great cashback for you. I did not have a similiar refund on ironite, but have seen FC, SoW, colourless - and skill shards as well. Because of the connection service I´m not "ready" to throw in a megarefill at the moment

I will track the next key as well and have also noted my frag count - cant be bothered with the extras though will know about talisman drops I suppose as all new ones will be extras as all my sets are complete. All primordial I think so far anyway.

Tim28213
11-29-2019, 06:21 PM
Stupid me. I ran several insanity dungeons with no problem and figured I would set an auto run. Bought FOUR mega refills and planned to take my niece shopping for the day. First run after getting them, server error. Several minutes trying unsuccessfully to get in I finally walked away and left the iPad OFF. I agree with others. Shame on you NF for setting this up with the errors that are occurring.
This will be the first special character I could not get since the game started. Not that I couldn't or even wouldn't have. I have been totally addicted to this a long time and have been able to complete everything your thrown out even if only barely sometimes. This time you've made it impossible because you refuse to fix the problems before pushing out a huge grind like this.

URock
11-29-2019, 06:30 PM
Everybody needs to find a new way to have fun with this game:

1. Nobody needs this new Eddie to play this game.
2. Nobody needs to reach the top rankings in PVP or Gauntlet.
3. Nobody needs to buy the packs in the store.

Everybody can play a LITTLE time every day to have fun. Don't set your goals too high, because you will only be left frustrated on getting nothing but crap.

EVERY month new toons will come...and some old will be put into the souls. That's it. Just easy!

kkkreg5
11-29-2019, 06:31 PM
They are banking (pun intended) on players paying up to $200 for the new character to avoid the hassle of connection errors. These issues will NEVER be corrected because it doesn't benefit the bottom line. Sad really. Instead of being honest with the player base, the company (?) would rather lead us by the nose.

If anything, please change that insulting message implying that it's our internet connection that is to blame. That's like throwing salt on an open wound...

slauki
11-29-2019, 06:43 PM
possible workaround for the sot stealing (works in arena as well)

instead of pressing okay after getting the connection error restart the app. this should avoid the double sand of time stealing. just tried it once seems to work bit not 100% sure.
it definetly woks in the arena when you press refresh and get an connection error. if you press okay it will cost you 10 ironite every time if you restart the list will be refreshed without charging you.

this game is leading to nowhere, really angry with the state of the game. this event is an outright scam.

Ydex
11-29-2019, 06:43 PM
Auto-Insanity at about 2 minutes:
(just ran my PvP team..)

Alex / Orbits
Killer Beast / Starfire
Magus Onyx Son / Singuarity
Assassin Werewolf / Yin-Yang

I have a Magus Insanity team, but it's an endurance run, like 7 minutes. Magus Lilith blocking, with Destiny/Sacred so taking damage buffs my team.

Muzzleloader
11-29-2019, 06:44 PM
For curiosity I ran one refill on insanity all wins and three connection problems. Only ran eight battles, they stole two battles worth of SoT. This is a great money maker for the company. There's no reason to change thier tactic if people are willing to pay.

I was only going to try for one talisman just in case I ever maxex cyborg ed.

URock
11-29-2019, 06:46 PM
this game is leading to nowhere, really angry with the state of the game.
We saw that coming, right? 750 frags...1000 frags...more and more server issues and less comunication from the team.
More and more toons and talismans = more and more bugs.
The end is near.
Nice weekend!

Muzzleloader
11-29-2019, 06:51 PM
The real problem is not just this dungeon. The whole game has been designed to steal your SoT or ironite. There's not much to play unless you want diminished rewards and days of babysitting the game.

scott-5496
11-29-2019, 06:56 PM
I just wonder why there are no comms….AGAIN! Does this mean lots of players are fine and just some of us having these issues?

Ydex
11-29-2019, 06:59 PM
I'm having issues. Have to manually clear a "connection error" when loading the next battle. In its current state it would be nearly impossible to grind for 25,000 fragments unless you sat and stared at your phone the entire time.

I'm just grinding for the best cyborg talisman I can afford once I've cleared all the achievements.

Muzzleloader
11-29-2019, 07:02 PM
Either it is RNG on you gets connection problems which would not be unprobable, or some aren't playing or paying attention to wins per refills.

I wonder if the cosmos with less fancy talisman has fewer issues? It may be best to play cosmos to conserve ironite and try are earn badges.

DeathDealer-5301
11-29-2019, 07:08 PM
I've been grinding insanity a few hours with only a few connection issues earlier today. Really not sure why others are having issues.

Maiden
11-29-2019, 07:27 PM
From their Official Facebook:

"Hello Troopers,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Cyborg Monday event. We wanted to let everyone know that we will be extending this event for an additional 5 days, as well as increasing the Cyborg Fragment drop rate in Madness (from 8 -> 10) and Insanity (from 15 -> 25). We plan to push these changes in a server update later today.

We are aware of the current stability issues in game, and this event extension should allow for more time and flexibility to collect rewards. Please know that our engineering team's focus is entirely on improving server stability, and addressing other quality of life issues. We'll update you once these event changes are live.

Thank you for your patience and support."

Ydex
11-29-2019, 07:29 PM
I've tried searching for them on Facebook and all there is is a page you can "like and follow" ... WHERE do they actually communicate.?? And for God's sakes why couldn't they just post something here.??

MuzakMaker
11-29-2019, 07:30 PM
Everybody needs to find a new way to have fun with this game:

1. Nobody needs this new Eddie to play this game.
2. Nobody needs to reach the top rankings in PVP or Gauntlet.
3. Nobody needs to buy the packs in the store.

Everybody can play a LITTLE time every day to have fun. Don't set your goals too high, because you will only be left frustrated on getting nothing but crap.

EVERY month new toons will come...and some old will be put into the souls. That's it. Just easy!

Yes we don't NEED the new toon, but for the team to pretend that it's feasible for us to earn it without paying is the problem. The most runs I've been able to get without a server disconnect is 3. Which is a far way off from the required amount.

Your face
11-29-2019, 07:33 PM
Holy cow guys 2 more frags per run all problems solved everyone, guess they are in the holiday spirit after all.

slauki
11-29-2019, 07:35 PM
guys i tested it now, forceclosing won't steal your SOT, just don't press okay and you will be fine

MuzakMaker
11-29-2019, 07:42 PM

"Hello Troopers,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Cyborg Monday event. We wanted to let everyone know that we will be extending this event for an additional 5 days, as well as increasing the Cyborg Fragment drop rate in Madness (from 8 -> 10) and Insanity (from 15 -> 25). We plan to push these changes in a server update later today.

We are aware of the current stability issues in game, and this event extension should allow for more time and flexibility to collect rewards. Please know that our engineering team's focus is entirely on improving server stability, and addressing other quality of life issues. We'll update you once these event changes are live.

A measly 2 extra frags for madness?? Seriously?? They might as well have just given one extra and saved the effort. The 5 days would be nice if we could connect for more than a few attempts.

Yup
11-29-2019, 07:45 PM

"Hello Troopers,

well, it is nice that they are listening a bit.

800runs at 25frags per = 20k frags.. plus the 1k from achievements.. so only 4K more needed for BHE... and then anything additional if you want the cosmics (Passive ONLY works on Cyborg and BHE.. so don't get them for ANY other character)... But, although horribly monotonous, having an additional 5 days should make it actually feasible, unlike the initial configuration, even if it is "less than enjoyable" in attaining.

A measly 2 extra frags for madness?? Seriously?? They might as well have just given one extra and saved the effort. The 5 days would be nice if we could connect for more than a few attempts.

I'm reserving judgement.. if they change Insanity from dropping 15 OR 23 frags to just dropping 25 frags per run. That's a much better drop rate because Inanity OFTEN drops 15 currently. A bit annoying to burn through 1200+SOT and NOW they are increasing rates.. but. well....

Smudger24
11-29-2019, 07:46 PM
Insanity

Madam - Singularity

I assume you meant eternal talis on werewolf, but tried that team twice both defeat. I only did magus on this dungeon once on manual with different characters, but took me like 15 mins.

Leviathan
11-29-2019, 07:50 PM

"Hello Troopers,

Thanks for the repost Maiden!

This event will be extended for an additional 5 days. I'll be posting in this thread and in our Game Updates section once these changes are live.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

Natasmai
11-29-2019, 07:53 PM
First... the servers are sh!t. This event is complete sh!t.

That said, I have been running the dungeon on insanity most of the day with only a rare connection issue here and there. Now last night? It was complete sh!t.

Also, just a few warnings for people... I was going to leave it be, if people can't read and research, why should babysit? BUT... IF you intend to use those cosmics
you MUST have a maxed awakened cyborg (or the new toon for 25000 frags). The cosmics are completely useless if you do not have one of those.

Next, if you intend to max awaken cyborg, you MUST complete all 3 challenges AND buy the other 3 items from the event tab in the store for 1000 frags each. So you need a minimum of 3000 frags plus the achievements complete for the 6, that's SIX awakening shards, required before you even bother to buy any cosmics. And as far as we have been told so far, this will be the only time you will be able to acquire the cyborg shards.

One last thing, thanks for posting about the update to frag drops. I will wait until it comes thru before going back to the grind.

druid138
11-29-2019, 07:56 PM
One of the most iconic and anticipated Eddies.

But, the current conditions are rough. After almost 20 SoT refills on Insanity, I'm seeing about two connection errors per refill on average. It also seems like those connection errors are taking extra SoT. Between the loss of SoT and the need to constantly monitor the game (to tap OK) while it should be running on auto, this event is going to take a ton of resources and effort. I have to travel for work next week, so I won't be able to monitor the game for large portions of several days. I'll see how far I can get over the next few days and then make a call on whether to go all in.

Yup
11-29-2019, 07:57 PM
The Cosmics aren't really "useless" on other characters.. they simply won't have ANY passive/augment on ANY other characters.. but the stats will work. I feel kind of "suckered' since that wasn't made too clear when purchasing. So basically, unless you want to have duplicate Max Awakened Cyborgs or BHEs.. DON'T buy more than 2 of them.... Also be aware the Cosmics don't "evolve' they come in as 3 stars and you merely need to level them up to 30. No evolution materials needed.

I refilled with 12SOT and ran insanity overnight.. woke up once and checked.. it was at 768SOT left.... started it again... this morning was an 438 SOT left.... so it did run for quite some time without crashing/connection issues. This morning it's churning without much issue. There's an occasional crash, but the connection issues seems to be minimal at the moment for me.

Ydex
11-29-2019, 07:59 PM
Can someone who has a max awakened cyborg please confirm, you need SIX cyborg awakening shards in the final step.??

Yup
11-29-2019, 07:59 PM
Can someone who has a max awakened cyborg please confirm, you need SIX cyborg awakening shards in the final step.??

Yes you need 6.. and he's $13mil gold for that final step.

The only difference between the Cosmics are the % for the passive effects, that's all. Otherwise they are identical.. which seems wrong.. a T3 should have higher stats, shouldn't it???...

Natasmai
11-29-2019, 08:00 PM
I just did, or also requires twice as many 5* gunner shards.

And BEAST is the same. 6 of the beast shards and 10 assassin 5* shards

Natasmai
11-29-2019, 08:02 PM

Here you go

Ydex
11-29-2019, 08:14 PM
Thank you. And j#sus chr!st how do you guys have all these awakened toons.?? I'm still trying to figure out where I can get *a hundred yellow bricks*

Ip4
11-29-2019, 08:15 PM

Here you go

is also needed 10 or 5 star assassin awakening shard for moonchild?it was 5...

Amarthir
11-29-2019, 08:17 PM
Pretty sure they mean you'll see 25 minimum every run. It's.....better than 15 I guess but I still think 25k is unrealistic for people with jobs or real like obligations.

Natasmai
11-29-2019, 08:20 PM
When I did my moonchild it was (5) 5* assassin. I'm not sure now? I'm actually curious if all awakening to level 11 were increased, but I have all of them awakened so I cannot check.

It is documented on this forum in multiple posts what the costs of all the other characters should be. The beast and cyborg were the first to have the increase. And incidentally, nothing has been said about the costs and although I brought it up multiple times, no dev has responded either.

MuzakMaker
11-29-2019, 08:20 PM
well, it is nice that they are listening a bit.

800runs at 25frags per = 20k frags.. plus the 1k from achievements.. so only 4K more needed for BHE... and then anything additional if you want the cosmics (Passive ONLY works on Cyborg and BHE.. so don't get them for ANY other character)... But, although horribly monotonous, having an additional 5 days should make it actually feasible, unlike the initial configuration, even if it is "less than enjoyable" in attaining.

I'm reserving judgement.. if they change Insanity from dropping 15 OR 23 frags to just dropping 25 frags per run. That's a much better drop rate because Inanity OFTEN drops 15 currently. A bit annoying to burn through 1200+SOT and NOW they are increasing rates.. but. well....

(I'll be ignoring the event achievements simply because 25000 is a nice number)
If we're taking opinions out of this, Madness has an increase of 25% whereas insanity has an increase of 66%.

Madness does save 625 runs with this update (assuming you can even play the 2500 runs).
So now madness is at 2500 runs for 10 SoT each over 12 days which equates to (if you pace yourself) 209(ish) runs each day for 2090 SoT which would cost 540 ironite each day.

Insanity saves 666.6666... runs (I wonder if that was planned?)
So now insanity is at 1000 runs for 12 SoT each over 12 days which equates to 84(ish) runs each day for only 1008 SoT a day which would cost only 270 ironite each day.

(Bringing opinion back in)
Insanity should be faster but, at least for me, this is too big of a discrepancy. If you can do insanity you can get yourself a Bounty Hunter Ed and T3 in only 117 runs each day. Madness needs 292.

Natasmai
11-29-2019, 08:23 PM
Regarding Leviathan's response... I've posted this elsewhere, but it's worth showing up in a few places....

You have multiple players (customers) telling you that your game is STEALING from us.... essentially STEALING actual cash from our pockets... and your response is have a few more frags and another 5 days to keep getting ripped off even longer? Look the 10 extra frags on insanity is nice, and the extra 5 days seems ok, but this is a VERY tone deaf and inadequate response. Add this to the PATHETIC compensation pack you guys "gave" us a few days ago, and I'm wondering if you actually understand the gravity of the situation.

Look, shitty servers is borderline breach of contract with every user who downloaded the game from Google or Apple stores. Its probably not actionable by law, but we could make the situation very uncomfortable for your company's business relationship with Google and Apple. HOWEVER, blatantly STEALING from us what amounts to actual real world money is straight up internet fraud. This needs to be addressed in an appropriately sincere response in order to at least attempt to make it look like you care.

Ill just leave this link right here....

https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-safety/common-fraud-schemes/internet-fraud

Yup
11-29-2019, 08:26 PM
...stuff.....

I can't argue with your logic.

I can only assume they plan on Insanity being specifically for end-game players. It's really not that great of a challenge with more recent awakenable characters. Unlike the Van Helsing event... this insanity dungeon IS auto-replay-able.. if the app doesn't crash or have connectivity issues. I've had 1 defeat in roughly 200 runs.. and I choose to think that was more a fluke than anything since Van Helsing Ed died at the hands of Gangland Ed, which should really NEVER happen.

I will be among the first to agree that the "attainability" of these new characters has gotten out of hand. They time events.. it's not like you can get the character after the event is over.. unless you spend a year working at it.. just look at Dark Lilith/Lucifer.. if you missed those during the event, they are ridiculous to try and acquire. I'm sure BHE will be available somehow after the event.. but probably NOT for cyborg frags.... then again.. how does one get Van Helsing today??? You can't, can you?

rags-6094
11-29-2019, 08:26 PM
Im currently running madness, 10 sot per run for 8 frags at average time 1 minute. I have seen 16 frags drop a few times.
I have seen 10 ironite drop a few times too so I should recoup a bit of resources spent.
I have not seen the madness level increase to 10 frags per drop yet so they must not have pushed through the update yet.
On the up side no connection errors atm....

If I continue on my current quest, 25000/8 = 3125 x 10 sot is a hell of a lot of ironite, ironite I’ve been squirrelling away for months.
I missed Lucifer, I missed Dark Lilith, I don’t have the last VHE shadow character, Still have lol’s to awaken, still haven’t even looked at the dark eternity characters dungeon, I feel like I’m drifting further and further away from you all....

Leaving this game is certainly going to leave a very big hole in my life but I’m sure I’ll find something to fill it if it comes to that... so I’m going to give this one a real go to spite the massive task, anyone with ideas for me to make resources go further or come up with a better team keep them coming, Ihave been reading this thread from beginning to end but many of the characters suggested I simply don’t have.
Currently using Gunner Minotaur/primordial, Alchemist/Labyrinth, Magis Werewolf/frontier,cosmic, Flight of Icarus Eddie/sacred,persecution.

Wish me luck!

Hartacus
11-29-2019, 08:29 PM
So they've upped the frag drop, awesome. But I've suddenly gone from a 99% win rate to ~50%. Giveth with one hand, taketh away with the other

Ydex
11-29-2019, 08:37 PM
The update hasn't come out yet.

MuzakMaker
11-29-2019, 08:37 PM
I can't argue with your logic.

I can only assume they plan on Insanity being specifically for end-game players. It's really not that great of a challenge with more recent awakenable characters. Unlike the Van Helsing event... this insanity dungeon IS auto-replay-able.. if the app doesn't crash or have connectivity issues. I've had 1 defeat in roughly 200 runs.. and I choose to think that was more a fluke than anything since Van Helsing Ed died at the hands of Gangland Ed, which should really NEVER happen.

Insanity in theory is autoplayable for me too, however when they were passing out AI I seemed to have gotten the dumbest one. Healing when I have full health, attempting revives when no one is dead, etc. I can easily manually play it but even if it only took 1 second I'm still getting constant and consistent server disconnects even the 117 runs a day is a pipe dream.

Yup
11-29-2019, 08:41 PM
Connectivity issue are another matter entirely.. and yeah.. I can't seem to understand why they don't devote resources into FIXING IT since it's been an ongoing issue for months now and is only WORSE when new stuff is released (presumably due to increased traffic).

Hartacus
11-29-2019, 08:42 PM
The update hasn't come out yet.

Came up "New game data available" and all of a sudden I started losing so something has come out

Muzzleloader
11-29-2019, 08:52 PM
Rags, there are several team you can auto run insanity. I tried the. Gambler, w LoL, charolette, a werewolf. Best 1:28, worst a bit over 2 minutes.

I would go with insanity, cheaper and faster overall. I quit trying for now due to disconnects. If you are lucky the grind will be reachable.

Ydex
11-29-2019, 09:33 PM
Rags, I have huge respect for y'all old-school players. And it's true, a lot of the newer characters are very useful, and I personally got a HUGE boost via lucky RNG soul drops in October. In particular-- Assassin Werewolf is a beast. I will say that half of my insanity team is pretty standard-- Alex Ed/Orbits, Killer Beast/Starfire (from Gauntlet rewards). My other player is Magus Onyx Son/Singularity, but judging from my Magus Insanity run, I think Magus Lilith blocking with Destiny/Sacred would be just as good of a support player. Assassin WW is my heavy hitter while Killer Beast de-buffs. Maybe Alex, KB, M.Lilith, + the heaviest hitter you have would work?

*I use KB because I hate wasting the Fury meter ... + 3 purple slots ...

BenjaminBreeg
11-29-2019, 10:20 PM
I´m just curious, am I actually the only one who thinks, that it was planned to first shock the players and then reduce the grinding a little bit, as soon as the players got used to the thought of grinding excessively, so that they seem very player-near and nice? Coz for sure, if the event was like it is now from the beginning on- I´d guess the same rant would be seen in this thread. But now it´s a kind of silencing the players.

Muzzleloader
11-29-2019, 10:25 PM
I dont know if it silenced many. Some may be playing others doing something else. It will still take 30+ hours to complete the event running insane.

Ydex
11-29-2019, 10:27 PM
I think they're introducing increasingly near-impossible grinds, designed to discourage all but the end-game players and whales. I mean, who would have thought so many players would have done the "get every single LoL and then grind hundreds of times with each one" so quickly? The game is now littered with Dark Liliths and Lucifers and LoLs. Maybe the 25,000-frag grind is designed to meet the challenge of how many players have beaten whatever they've thrown at us so far?

BenjaminBreeg
11-29-2019, 10:43 PM
I have NEVER seen such bad programming, so many bugs, so completly over the top needed storage (I mean-a whole map for GPS of complete Europe is about 2 GB big. Another game I know for computers, with much more graphics, complexity, items and possibilities is 1.5GB.LotB is 2.56GB) in another application before. It seems, that they don´t have any clue what they do (like-who needs MONTHS to generate a Compendium of all characters/talismans? And the help of the players? Shouldn´t they actually have everything saved somewhere, so that they know what they release and which effects it will have on the balance of the game?). It seems they´re hacking more than programming, in mind-to-finger-style. Every bugfix they do brings in another thousand bugs (remember the "fix" for the prisoners passive). In the events you need to grind more than ever-without real money it isn´t possible to achieve anything anymore.(I don´t invest money here, it´s by far programmed to amateurish). A lot of the programming seems like copy-paste, without going into the details of the specific functions.
This game really needs to fix bug first, get a plan what to do when and then only work on. I think that not too many players would be angry, if they´d slow down releasing new stuff-I even think that it wouldn´t be bad to reintroduce some of the older events, to get a second chance and fill up the time they need to fix thousands of bugs.

Yup
11-29-2019, 10:47 PM
I think new (5 star) Eddies are *specifically* set up for end game players... and the Awakenables are also set up for them. Other characters, like the werewolves or the new Eternals are designed for newer players. They don't EXPECT anyone to get BHE unless they are more of an end game player and can focus on that one new character during a limited time frame. Unfortunately, if you are more of a novice or intermediate player, that means these more powerful characters are placed COMPLETELY out of reach. But, that is the entire nature behind these "Freemium" apps.. it is SUPPOSED to be frustrating for newer players.... dangle the carrot to get you to spend.. then once you show you will spend... keep the spenders spending...

I have no false pretense about my role in the app....we are ALL "suckers" for launching this app in the first place. They know that.. I suspect the band members, and possibly some devs, LAUGH when player issues are presented to them the same way you'd LAUGH if someone was complaining the free car they got broke down after they paid for gas. Just take a public poll about "Facebook games" which basically follow the same methodology as LOTB.... no one takes anything seriously because they know it's all a "slot machine" designed to get your to pump $$$ in for little or no return.

BenjaminBreeg
11-29-2019, 10:52 PM
Might be.
But I´m playing since the official release, with a short break in between when this so called company took over.
Only thing is, I only spent money in the beginning. Coz doing the maths to the game always tells me to not spend any cent into this game. It´s just not worth it.
You don´t have a chance to get the new things without paying and with a real life, in which you need the phone^^
It might be, that I´m not in the aim group then (It surely is like that), but I still think, that fixing their problems must have highest priority...
And I try to point out, that they obviously don´t have a clue about what they actually do

Yup
11-30-2019, 12:30 AM
I do NOT have BHE .... I merely grabbed the awakening stuff and cosmics since they were cheaper and most likely going to be difficult to get otherwise... I was a fool to get all 3 cosmics... but didn't know that until AFtER I got all 3

BennySalazar
11-30-2019, 12:50 AM
Maybe all of us, who decide do boycot this event, should write a specific "ticket" to the NF declaring so. I wonder what will they reply to us. Well, I'd hope for an answer in this way, since they don't communicate here.

Geat Idea. I wrote a post scriptum in a problem ticket to express my dissapointment about this RIDICULOUS event

Leviathan
11-30-2019, 12:55 AM
Hello everyone!

We have just pushed an update to the game that has done the following:

Extended the event by 5 days (Cyborg Monday now ends on December 10th)
Increased Cyborg Fragment drops on Madness (from 8 to 10)
Increased Cyborg Fragment drops on Insanity (from 15 to 25)

Bakura
11-30-2019, 12:55 AM
I do NOT have BHE .... I merely grabbed the awakening stuff and cosmics since they were cheaper and most likely going to be difficult to get otherwise... I was a fool to get all 3 cosmics... but didn't know that until AFtER I got all 3

Ahhhh..... I saw your posts on your frag count and figured you had him by now.
Anyway, in a day or so my prediction will come true.

Btw, the post was a compliment. No harm intended.

Bakura
11-30-2019, 12:58 AM
Hello everyone!

We have just pushed an update to the game that has done the following:

Extended the event by 5 days (Cyborg Monday now ends on December 10th)
Increased Cyborg Fragment drops on Madness (from 8 to 10)
Increased Cyborg Fragment drops on Insanity (from 15 to 25)

Much appreciated. Thanks for hearing your customers and working with us!!!!😎🤘

kkkreg5
11-30-2019, 01:01 AM
... but still didn't address the connection problems or "lost" SOT...

This is pathetic...

Yup
11-30-2019, 01:05 AM
..stuff...

Yeah I was just clarifying... no offense taken :) I know I spend more on this stupid little app than I should... butI don't spend on anything else anywhere so... yeah....disposable income I suppose.

Muzzleloader
11-30-2019, 01:05 AM
I was able to play three battles, whoo haa . That was tremendous progress. They could make it drop 100 frags per battle and still wouldnt be able to progress much.

kkkreg5
11-30-2019, 01:08 AM
Can't even get through 1...

Highace
11-30-2019, 01:19 AM
Right now, it literally lets you play for a maximum of 2 minutes before breaking down and getting stuck again. I appreciate the Frag drops increase and the extension of the event since it does at least feel managable now but...if the servers are this fucked up, it's not gonna help anything.

Muzzleloader
11-30-2019, 01:21 AM
I think they should compensate those of us who are unable to play. It is not fair for some to be able to play while others cant due to connection issues. I do believe the devs have done that in the recent past.

Bakura
11-30-2019, 02:19 AM
Since the "update" no connection errors but my 100% auto insanity team has had 2 defeats out of 4 or 5 battles.

Has anyone else experienced an increase in the level of difficulty?

GrimDusk
11-30-2019, 02:34 AM
Since the "update" no connection errors but my 100% auto insanity team has had 2 defeats out of 4 or 5 battles.

Has anyone else experienced an increase in the level of difficulty?

Yes, but I think there's an easy explanation assuming you're running Van Helsing with Labyrinths; either Wrathchild or Cyborg Ed killed him. Wrathchild's marks pierce it, and cyborg ed deals a lot of extra hits.

rags-6094
11-30-2019, 03:23 AM
I’m running Fallen Icarus Ed and have only had one defeat at insanity level, thanks for putting me on to that gents.
Usually drops 25 frags per round but occasionally drops 33 so perhaps it might not take as much as I first thought...

Usually 3 - 5 minutes per round on auto but I have had a few just over a minute...

Saigrim
11-30-2019, 04:24 AM

This team is smoking ass. Eternal on the WW, West Ham Eddie has Light and a T3 Gold Cosmic (20000+ HP 2K plus attack and magic Immortal), Singularity on Madam, Greed and Warlord on Prime. Half the time, Cyborg kills himself with his own Fury due to MWW passive.

It’s a team already mentioned only with Light Talismans and a high HP Cosmic on the Footballer. Can’t have your Eddie dying too easily, now can we?

Cefiar
11-30-2019, 04:35 AM
For Magus Insanity I got through with:

Bass Eddie - Celestial/Echo Cosmic
Magus Lord of Light (Max awakened) - Singularity
Magus Heirophant - Primordials
The Ferryman - Forge/Echo Cosmic

Was like 2m30s to 4m, depending on the round. I lost once, and it was on the first round against Wrathchild. At the time I wasn't using the Echo Cosmic on Bass Eddie (was using Freeze, and it didn't have the HP the Echo I ended up putting on him did). I just sucked it up, accepted the defeat, and restarted once I switched to the Echo.

FWIW: I switched Bass Eddie out and am basically using the same team with Oni Eddie (same talis), which is slightly faster (1m55s fastest) and seems less likely to fail, to just run over the long term.

Note: I have max'd relics.

GrimDusk
11-30-2019, 04:51 AM
Sai, how does your Madam stay alive? She seems to die on the first wave pretty often for me from Wrathchild's perfect crave.

Phoenix-7282
11-30-2019, 06:08 AM
Fairly new player (4 months), running insanity with -

Bass Eddie - Alchemy/cosmic
W LOL (4 star purple) - orbit
KP - Warlord/energy/cosmic (I don't have greed)
Assassin Werewolf - yin/yang

Not the fastest, but gets the job done in about 2.30 minutes.

Saigrim
11-30-2019, 06:25 AM
Sai, how does your Madam stay alive? She seems to die on the first wave pretty often for me from Wrathchild's perfect crave.

That’s weird. Hasn’t been an issue for me. Relics possibly? I have had a couple defeats since my last post, on the Gangland Eddie wave. The AI seem to go strictly after my Eddie and take him out. I can live with a defeat here and there. The speed is more important. Also, it’s not a timed dungeon, so not worried about a little down time here and there. I’ll be shooting to do the majority of this over the weekend where I can monitor my phone from time to time. If it runs while I’m asleep, fine.

Sadly, the game doesn’t follow the rules, as I’ve seen some of the strangest shit happen in battles which have no right happening at all. Am I surprised at all when it happens? Hardly.

DeathDealer-5301
11-30-2019, 06:32 AM
I'm gonna have to break down and get killer prime. Think my average time is 2:30 and have tried lots of combos but nothing gets much better. Had an early run of 1:30 but can't recall who it was, but it wasn't reliable enough. Running van Helsing, witch, sentinel onyx son, and assassin Werewolf now.

Good point on the relics Saigrim, not sure I can get much faster with my mid level relics.

Azagthor
11-30-2019, 07:46 AM
We will be extending this event for an additional 5 days, as well as increasing the Cyborg Fragment drop rate in Madness (from 8 -> 10) and Insanity (from 15 -> 25). We plan to push these changes in a server update later today.

The increased event duration is most welcome. Little concerned the team thought a week was appropriate to begin with though.
The increased drop rates in the higher levels are also welcome, although it doesn't do much to help new/middle players.

I'm gonna have to break down and get killer prime. sentinel onyx son

Was just thinking the same thing, it's about time I pulled the trigger and purchased KP! What do you have on your Sentinel Onyx Son, Singularities? I still use that combination in most of my teams.

Well now we're back to working out new teams for Insanity, reposting this from my thread over here (which also has one for Madness) (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12740-Cyborg-Dungeon-MADNESS-amp-INSANITY-Enemy-Talisman-Quick-Reference-Images&p=113401). This might help out with some theory crafting. Nice to see a bunch of team suggestions floating around. Looking at the talismans the enemies are wearing, all those Light talis make Permadeath seems like it's the key to a couple of the fights? What else does a team 'need'?

raka71
11-30-2019, 10:10 AM
so far it's stable, no internet issues. probably as soon as I put my phone down and go do something, an irritating picture will appear. Saigrim's team is doing fine. there is no defeat

Rain88
11-30-2019, 10:33 AM
Was considering going for this ridiculous frag requirements but it seems like ironite rewards (10-15) is not dropping so I'm going to skip.
Anyone getting any other than the standard dungeon drop (1-2)?

george-2964
11-30-2019, 12:23 PM
Connection seems stable-ish today...
My fastest team so far is:
Gambler (Banner/Warlord)
Lucy (Max awakened) (Fallen/sacred)
A Warewolf (Quantum)
Killer Prime (Greed/Warlord, but he works even without talis, as for the first tries I forgot to equip any)

Best time 0.58
Avg around 1.20

I know this is kinda high-end and I have all relics, but I thought I'd chip in

Storm
11-30-2019, 12:27 PM
In the last two SOT megarefills the game have stolen me ironites. Last time I had 1288 ironites, after the mega refill I had 1040. That's more than 150 ironites. Two times stealing me ironites. Now I'm afraid to refill again. 😡😠😠 Anyone else has this problem?

Bakura
11-30-2019, 01:14 PM
This team is the most stable and the quickest.
Once I switched W. LoL for M. LoL w/ singularity, Wrathchild's marks are not a problem for Van Helsing w/ Labs.

Best time is 1:27 Insanity Auto 100%
Avg. on Auto is 1:45

VHE-Labs/Cosmic T3
A. Werewolf-yin yang
M.LoL max-Singularity
KP- Greed/Warlords

I tried some of the other teams but they either were much slower times or unstable (Defeats.)
I'm settled on this team.

Yup
11-30-2019, 01:39 PM
"Immune to sleep" does NOT work....

Phoenix-7282
11-30-2019, 02:58 PM
The servers are a lot more stable since 12 hours. Glad to see that the devs are working on the issue...

DeathDealer-5301
11-30-2019, 03:36 PM
Was just thinking the same thing, it's about time I pulled the trigger and purchased KP! What do you have on your Sentinel Onyx Son, Singularities? I still use that combination in most .]

Yes, tried a dozen other things for this char slot and Onyx son with singularity seems the best overall. none of my attempts to clear the second wave faster worked, and besides the boss that the one that takes me the longest.

real_schweiger
11-30-2019, 04:00 PM
So, the update seems to do its job. I did several refills today without any connection probs. The Cashback of ironite is... not the best at all. Sometimes it get´s close to the price of a refill (I did not use a megarefill so far), sometimes there is a win of maybe 4-5 ironite per refill. Each run (insanity) leaves 25 frags, sometimes more (I think I´ve seen 36 as well), so it seems that the ultragoal could be in reach after 10 days.

My team did not lose any round but it seems it is a bit slower - but well, as far as I am running through without any server problems I can cope with it.
So far this event is far away to be the best or even a really good one, with the update we surely know, it could have been worse ;)

Azagthor
11-30-2019, 05:21 PM
Yes, tried a dozen other things for this char slot and Onyx son with singularity seems the best overall. none of my attempts to clear the second wave faster worked, and besides the boss that the one that takes me the longest.

I went ahead and bought Killer Prime, and he makes so much difference? Went from barely being able to beat Insanity on manual,to a 3-4min auto. Only had one loss so far. Might actually be able to get the awakening materials and the T1 cosmic now!

This is mid-range-ish team. It's not great, and uses a few event-exclusive talismans/characters, but should be a decent starting point to help people with their own team building. Have included my reasoning. As long as you can deal with Perfect Immunity and Perfect Immortality, you should be ok.

Flight of Icarus Eddie
Lantern, Warlord, Cosmic
My strongest Eddie, capable of dealing huge amounts of multi-hit damage when Warlord triggers. Can cleanse and remove damage shields

The Killer Prime
Persecution, Shell, Cosmic
His permadeath passive helps deal with the Light talismans, and Bloodlust from his basic helps trigger my Warlords. He hits like a wet noodle beacuse I don't have any good talismans for him yet, but his job is to stay alive and debuff the enemy.

6* Warrior LoL
Orbits
Awakening his first level turns his basic attack into an AOE that removes Perfect Immunity, which a lot of enemies in here have. The Orbits help him cleanse your team and purge the enemy's buffs. The Orbits also mean the final Cyborg boss can't really damage you, as all he does is true damage.

Sentinel Onyx Son
Singularity
Gives everyon an Accuracy Up buff (super good with LoL's Extra Turn change), removes enemy buffs, revives fallen allies, and with Singularities, he will continually steal the shields the boss Cyborg gains every turn.

(but now i can actually do the dungeon... the loot drops kinda suck hey? other than the fragments, it's very rare for anything worthwhile to drop. like why would i want some colourless xp shards? is that normal for event dungeons?)

mk ultra
11-30-2019, 05:55 PM
Hi!
This is the fastest team for Insanity
1. Van Helsing - Labyrinth, any cosmic (works with any sets)
2. Nightmoon Lilith - Serenity & Mark (works with any sets)
3. Assasin Werewolf - Forge & Echo cosmic
4. Killer Prime - Penance, Warlord & Sustaining (works with any sets)

Did ~150 runs, 100% win rate.
Fastest is 50 seconds, slowest that i seen was 1:50. Usually it takes 1:10 - 1:20 per run.

I seen above a lot of setups with Singularity. You don't need Singularity set in this dungeon, as you don't get enough damage for any toon to die.
Also, the Forge talismans will help if something bad happens.

hope it helps!

DeathDealer-5301
11-30-2019, 06:03 PM
Which class is nightmoon Lilith?

Also, what have peeps been running for the madness warrior challenge? I have Alex and unawakened lol, wolf, Minotaur, hierophant and a few others but can't seem to get a good combo that works. Have most talisman sets but not all maxed.

Beddie
11-30-2019, 06:29 PM
Night moon is an Assassin

I did the mission with
Football Eddie- Primordials
Warrior Lol (twice awakened) - Vipers and Blind Cosmic
Minotaur - Persecutions Sustaining Death Mark Cosmic
Savage Reaper - Trooper Talismans and Cosmic

(I owe Stormseye a drink)

SamFisher3000
11-30-2019, 07:10 PM
Bakura's insanity auto team is great if you have immunity cosmic on Van Helsing. It is somewhat faster if you use Eternal Champ with starfires instead.

Maiden
11-30-2019, 07:28 PM
I did Insanity Challenge Magus with

Football Eddie (Argentina) Light + Cosmic
Inugami Dog Spirit Banner + Sustaing
WW Eternal
Madam Singularity

thanks to everybody from the suggested teams, I took a little of everyone and it worked right away. I was only fighting against server lag and freezes, they made me quit by force from time time.

Beddie
11-30-2019, 08:59 PM
Devs I appreciate the fixes made to the dungeons but a new problem has come about, for whatever reason, during some auto-runs all the characters just stand still. No one attacks and the game is basically frozen.

Ydex
11-30-2019, 09:11 PM
Devs I appreciate the fixes made to the dungeons but a new problem has come about, for whatever reason, during some auto-runs all the characters just stand still. No one attacks and the game is basically frozen.

This has happened to me three times. Once on emulator, twice on phone. ALL in cyborg dungeon on Auto.

Ydex
11-30-2019, 09:23 PM
I went ahead and bought Killer Prime, and he makes so much difference? Went from barely being able to beat Insanity on manual,to a 3-4min auto. Only had one loss so far. Might actually be able to get the awakening materials and the T1 cosmic now!

I'm saving coins for KP. Good to hear this feedback. What Talisman slots does he have?

(#1 missing feature in the Compendium)

(#2 is effects cross-referenced to Talismans)

Bartman9999
11-30-2019, 09:26 PM
3 months playing, I'm missing many OP toons, and most talisman sets were inaccessible to me until recently... but I've been running auto insanity with 99% success with:

Alex Ed - viper / cosmic
K Prime - warlord / energy / cosmic
M Minotaur - forge / cosmic (forge tails only 3*, cant find 1* purple evo runes)
G Minotaur - Yin / Yang

Beddie
11-30-2019, 09:29 PM
I'm saving coins for KP. Good to hear this feedback. What Talisman slots does he have?

He has 2 green and 1 purple slot

The meta combo is Greed and Warlords

He is also a top tier ally

Beddie
11-30-2019, 09:31 PM
This has happened to me three times. Once on emulator, twice on phone. ALL in cyborg dungeon on Auto.

It always happens in the 2nd level of Insanity (child of the damned and the two choppers)

DeathDealer-5301
11-30-2019, 09:43 PM
I've died a couple times on insanity, but it only happens when I don't have enough SoT to play another round anyways. Coincidence or an error? I'll let it run out again soon and see, but if anyone is seeing the same let me know.

Hartacus
11-30-2019, 09:45 PM
225 runs deep and so far 1 primordial. Thats <0.5% drop rate which, as it stands, means for the ~1,000 runs it takes to get Eddie, I'm still not gonna get a full set. Time to cut losses I reckon

Beddie
11-30-2019, 09:51 PM
Madness in the Virus Dungeon is bound to drop at least 1 Primordial per key (you also get a few inspirations for your troubles)

DeathDealer-5301
11-30-2019, 10:02 PM
Airstrip drops primoridal too. Not sure of the rate but had a full set before finishing the challenge.

Beddie
11-30-2019, 10:37 PM
You sure your not thinking of Radiants?

Hartacus
12-01-2019, 12:19 AM
Madness in the Virus Dungeon is bound to drop at least 1 Primordial per key (you also get a few inspirations for your troubles)

Didn't know that. So far behind with permanent dungeons its silly. Haven't finished a single achievement for any of them

DeathDealer-5301
12-01-2019, 12:33 AM
You sure your not thinking of Radiants?

Positive, the cheatsheet list prime and radiant but I was just running it a few days ago. Also someone sent me a link to a balancing update listing the change a while back.

Azagthor
12-01-2019, 05:05 AM
It always happens in the 2nd level of Insanity (child of the damned and the two choppers)

I've had it happen a couple of times during the Cyborg boss fight. Just froze, although when I hit the buttons to Exit the fight, whatever current attack/effect/etc is buffering/calculating/freezing happens and one last lot of healing/damage happens before the defeat screen arrives. Not sure if it's related, but both times I've had the freeze at Cyborg, two of my allies were also dead.

(#3 is effects cross-references to Character Passive Abilities)

Would be wonderful to have talisman slots displayed in the Compendium. It's a wonderful resource, rather easy to link to, and eager to see further improvements to it!

KP is as good as everyone says. I'd assumed he dealt more damage, but that's likely due to my lack of good leveled talismans, or could be dungeon specific.

225 runs deep and so far 1 primordial. Thats <0.5% drop rate which, as it stands, means for the ~1,000 runs it takes to get Eddie, I'm still not gonna get a full set. Time to cut losses I reckon
RNG has not been kind to you, or it's been unusually kind to me. I've had 4 drops and I've done around 100 Insanity runs.

Had a couple of Catalyst Souls drop too. Has anyone had anything not on the Rewards list drop for them?

I'm starting to think working towards the T2 instead of the T1 might be possible with the updated drops and time-limit... It's only an extra 100 runs between the two... but then you might as well do another 200 to get the T3? AND that's how the game gets its hooks in you!

ritchbe
12-01-2019, 10:53 AM

305 runs deep and also a single Primordial.

At least they upped the fragments drop for insanity to 25 and ironite return is good- anyone did some stats on that?

Muzzleloader
12-01-2019, 11:11 AM
There are other dungeons with better drops of primordials. From past events you may pull a full set in a few hundred battles and pull only a few in 1200 battles. In at depends on the whims of the RNG gods.

I'm not getting that good of ironite drops, maybe 10 per normal refill.

InkieSquid
12-01-2019, 12:01 PM
So I'm really struggling to get any Warrior team through Madness, let alone on Auto. My main problem seems to be that my Warrior eddies all suck - I only have Clansman, Eddie, Phantom, RttH, Samurai and Shaman.

I have a fair selection of tali's to choose from if I can only find the right team to send in for the achievement. I've got plenty of Skill Shards from the last frontier key event thankfully so I can max out anything that's not already skilled up, I also have a whole ton of Frontier Coins as well as about 9k of the pvp variant so I can possibly supplement my team with anything that's missing and important (or indeed essential) as far as characters and tali's is concerned.

Apparently people can see my lineup of available characters using my ID so, if you are able to help it's InkieSquid-4027.

Any and all tips are appreciated, thanks.

SinGularity-8786
12-01-2019, 12:01 PM
For me the higher fragment-droprate changed nothing because my ironite-return got massively reduced (from ~45% to less than 10%).
Before the changes my Ironite : Fragment ratio was 1 : 10. (3 Megarefills)
Yesterday and today it fell to 1 : 9. (2x3 Megarefills)

Azagthor
12-01-2019, 12:40 PM
So I'm really struggling to get any Warrior team through Madness, let alone on Auto. My main problem seems to be that my Warrior eddies all suck - I only have Clansman, Eddie, Phantom, RttH, Samurai and Shaman.

I have a fair selection of tali's to choose from if I can only find the right team to send in for the achievement. I've got plenty of Skill Shards from the last frontier key event thankfully so I can max out anything that's not already skilled up, I also have a whole ton of Frontier Coins as well as about 9k of the pvp variant so I can possibly supplement my team with anything that's missing and important (or indeed essential) as far as characters and tali's is concerned.

Apparently people can see my lineup of available characters using my ID so, if you are able to help it's InkieSquid-4027.

Taking a look now, you have a lot of stuff!

Your Shaman Eddie is already wearing Forge Talismans, those are very good here. They should help keep your team alive, and their Permadeath effect is always welcome. You could put them onto Phantom Eddie, as his Future Basic move and Fury can put enemies to sleep.
W LoL is an obvious choice, his basic removes Immunity, and can hit hard. I couldn't find a set of Orbits, but Vipers (on your Musashi currently) + Cosmic should work well on him too.
W Hierophant could be a good choice, as he can wear Singularities. Being able to steal Angel Eddie's Perfect Heal Shield in the 3rd wave will speed things up.
Red Shinobi is one of the characters I used, wearing Vipers. Her power move Blinds which can help keep you alive, and with counter attacks from Vipers, she can hit real hard due to her passive. Giving her Counterstrike (on your Red Lilith) would work well.

Best of luck!

URock
12-01-2019, 01:16 PM
This team is the most stable and the quickest.
VHE-Labs/Cosmic T3
A. Werewolf-yin yang
M.LoL max-Singularity
KP- Greed/Warlords

I tried some of the other teams but they either were much slower times or unstable (Defeats.)
I'm settled on this team.

Sometimes my team got killed. Now I try an Immunity Cosmic on Van Helsing. I got no Labyrinth so I use Forge. Maby this will be 100% safe on autorun...

Van Helsiung Eddie(Forge+Immunity Cosmic)
W LOL maxed (Orbit)
Killer Prime (Ruin+Reaper)
A Werwolf (Reaper+Gravity)

Symbiote
12-01-2019, 01:18 PM
This "Game" is just a bypassing thing in my daily tasks since months.., because it sucks more and more with these Events over Events and grinding Bullshit..,
25.000 fucking frags? Yeah, sorry, i have a real life..,

Because of this crap, i not motivated to play sometimes more than 3-6 days or more.., i just start it and quit it because it just sucks..,

I mean, i still like this game, but not what they are doing with it.., it's to much to do and still the same over and over again.., this isn't real fun. :D

25k frags.., ahahahahahaaaahaaah.., go fu..,

Muzzleloader
12-01-2019, 02:09 PM
I was thinking about going for Ed l, but with the terrible ironite/SoT drop I may stop at the T3 and pyramids. It doesn't look like they are going to postpone any of Decembers event so there may be an overlap. Using my average of 10 ironite return per refill Ed will cost 1600 ironite and may hours.

Bakura
12-01-2019, 03:28 PM
Sometimes my team got killed. Now I try an Immunity Cosmic on Van Helsing. I got no Labyrinth so I use Forge. Maby this will be 100% safe on autorun...

Van Helsiung Eddie(Forge+Immunity Cosmic)
W LOL maxed (Orbit)
A Werwolf (Reaper+Gravity)
The Labyrinth on Van Helsing is important. I hope the Forge work for you. Regarding marks, the Singularity on Magus LoL helped reduce damage 35%, have not had any problems with marks since using them.

The order I had was utmost important.
Most of the damage and attacks were made by my A. Werewolf and Van Helsing. With both of them getting multiple turns or counter attacks, the M. LoL & KP hardly need to go
Also, Yin & Yang talis give the already hard hitting Werewolf critical strike every turn.

If the order you listed above is not 100%, try putting Werewolf first and KP last.

My new best time is 1:18.

Good Luck!

URock
12-01-2019, 03:56 PM
Server disconnects are back!

URock
12-01-2019, 04:15 PM
Van Helsing without Labyrinth not 100% safe!
Biggest shit is to get these Labyrinth without farming this stupid key dungeon. I want to buy them with gold!
Hopefully another company takes over next month!

DeathDealer-5301
12-01-2019, 04:43 PM
By end of today I should have 25000 frags. After much trial and error I'm getting about 2 minutes per run.
Just noticed they have a sac event later this month but didn't see any summoning events before hand. Been saving souls for weeks thinking we'd have one before the sac.

Muzzleloader
12-01-2019, 04:57 PM
Death dealer, you only have 13Kfrags to go for the pyramids and talisman.

There are not always a summoning event, just like they rotate between evolving taliman and toons along with spending events.

rags-6094
12-01-2019, 05:22 PM
My phone has not stopped except for two defeats in 800 runs and a couple of connection errors.
All of which I picked up in close proximity to when it stopped. I have managed 11800 thus far.
Luckily I have two phones one for work, I rarely get calls on the one I play on so hopefully I should be getting close in 24 to 48 hours.
I just hope this Eddies worth the trouble, whatever 25000 frags is simply too steep, I guess they learn each time how far the players will go to get what their after. Those frag packs here in Australia are $30.99 each so they reckon the Eddie is worth $310.00 apparently....

R1ck
12-01-2019, 06:05 PM
Eternal Champ - Starfire
A. Wolf - Reapers, Inspiration
Lilith Nightmoon - Warlord, Sacred, Cosmic Ecco, Random Green
KP - Greed, Warlord

Best time : 45 seconds
Average : 1:20

kkkreg5
12-01-2019, 06:47 PM
Eternal Champ - Starfire
A. Wolf - Reapers, Inspiration
Lilith Nightmoon - Warlord, Sacred, Cosmic Ecco, Random Green
KP - Greed, Warlord

Best time : 45 seconds
Average : 1:20

"Eternal Champ" R1ck?

Iced_Earth
12-01-2019, 07:08 PM
The new eternal Ed.

kkkreg5
12-01-2019, 07:12 PM
The new eternal Ed.

Yeah, after I posted, did a quick search and figured it out. There are so many new Edd's, it's hard to keep track!!

InkieSquid
12-01-2019, 08:41 PM
Taking a look now, you have a lot of stuff!

Your Shaman Eddie is already wearing Forge Talismans, those are very good here. They should help keep your team alive, and their Permadeath effect is always welcome. You could put them onto Phantom Eddie, as his Future Basic move and Fury can put enemies to sleep.
W LoL is an obvious choice, his basic removes Immunity, and can hit hard. I couldn't find a set of Orbits, but Vipers (on your Musashi currently) + Cosmic should work well on him too.
W Hierophant could be a good choice, as he can wear Singularities. Being able to steal Angel Eddie's Perfect Heal Shield in the 3rd wave will speed things up.
Red Shinobi is one of the characters I used, wearing Vipers. Her power move Blinds which can help keep you alive, and with counter attacks from Vipers, she can hit real hard due to her passive. Giving her Counterstrike (on your Red Lilith) would work well.

Best of luck!

Thanks Azagthor, yeah I was very lucky with VHE from a soul which meant I was able to complete a lot more events and such to bolster my roster. Still, I feel I'm lacking in Eddies especially Warrior ones which I've really not focussed on.
As for tali's, you're right, I don't have Orbits and I'm also missing a couple of other key sets that have been recommended for various events in the past. I ended up running through a couple of dozen BNW purple/blue dungeons so that I could upgrade those Forge tali's and was able to get 3 of them up to 5* with the other 2 at 4* and instead of the Vipers I took a chance on Valor for the W.LoL. Those are mostly still 3* and I mainly wanted to get an idea of how useful they would be, with LoL being tier 10 I hoped the damage would kind of equalise but he was doing very little in the end. The effect though was spectacular, between those 2 characters it took care of almost all the challenging buffs instantly.
The other 2 slots were taken up with Shardborne using Persecution, Iron and a red def-based immortality cosmic and Nomad with Echo and Health.
I wasn't really expecting much and thought I'd need to do a lot of swapping and tweaking but this setup blows through on Auto in around 90-100 secs, so I'm now doing the research to see what Magus team I can gather.

Edit: I spoke too soon... I haven't technically lost yet, but I'm in an endless loop with my Shaman permanently stunned and the LoL not doing enough damage with those low tali's to be able to burst throuhg and kill the final wave before they resurrect.

Natasmai
12-01-2019, 11:56 PM
Responding to the primordial droprates, I'm getting so many i will start selling them soon. I have earned the new Eddie, the awakening materials, the T3, and almost the T2. Phone has been running the dungeon constantly for 48 hours. I've gotten at least 3 sets of primordial

Bakura
12-02-2019, 12:36 AM
Responding to the primordial droprates, I'm getting so many i will start selling them soon. I have earned the new Eddie, the awakening materials, the T3, and almost the T2. Phone has been running the dungeon constantly for 48 hours. I've gotten at least 3 sets of primordial

How about the ironite return vs. what you had when you started.

I started w 1,350 ironite, got the shards & t3, need a another 23,500 frags to get BHE, w/ 950 ironite left.
Not sure about continuing.

Ydex
12-02-2019, 12:55 AM
Is there any reliable source for the 5* Gunner Awakening Shards? Besides 1000 Awakening Frags for each one?

In LoL XI-XV dungeon, do they only drop in XV? I'm grinding XIV but I suspect the 5* might not drop here. I need 12.

12k awakening frags seems a little steep. Especially since I could have gotten, like 90k sacrifice fodder from the souls.

namaste
12-02-2019, 01:07 AM
Every fking battle after todays reset is crashing... both teams standing around scratching their nuts.

Natasmai
12-02-2019, 01:14 AM
How about the ironite return vs. what you had when you started.

I started w 1,350 ironite, got the shards & t3, need a another 23,500 frags to get BHE, w/ 950 ironite left.
Not sure about continuing.

Unfortunately I haven't been keeping track of anything, just running on auto

Hartacus
12-02-2019, 02:19 AM
Less than 200 runs later I have a full primordial set. Whinge and you shall recieve

DeathDealer-5301
12-02-2019, 02:39 AM
I went 6 months without primordials, now after grinding this, the airstrip, and viral dungeon I've got like 50. Not sure offhand if I have all 3 subtypes or just 2.

Saigrim
12-02-2019, 03:18 AM
Hi!
This is the fastest team for Insanity
1. Van Helsing - Labyrinth, any cosmic (works with any sets)
2. Nightmoon Lilith - Serenity & Mark (works with any sets)
3. Assasin Werewolf - Forge & Echo cosmic
4. Killer Prime - Penance, Warlord & Sustaining (works with any sets)

Did ~150 runs, 100% win rate.
Fastest is 50 seconds, slowest that i seen was 1:50. Usually it takes 1:10 - 1:20 per run.

I seen above a lot of setups with Singularity. You don't need Singularity set in this dungeon, as you don't get enough damage for any toon to die.
Also, the Forge talismans will help if something bad happens.

hope it helps!

Thank you! Switched to this team yesterday. Fastest run at :49 seconds, and my Nightmoon isn’t even fully awakened. Phenomenal team!

Ydex
12-02-2019, 03:27 AM
Less than 200 runs later I have a full primordial set. Whinge and you shall recieve

I've done 320 runs and have 5 Primoridals-- 1 per 64 runs, or 12.5 at 800 achievement runs. So probably 2 sets guaranteed in this event.

Azagthor
12-02-2019, 06:23 AM
Edit: I spoke too soon... I haven't technically lost yet, but I'm in an endless loop with my Shaman permanently stunned and the LoL not doing enough damage with those low tali's to be able to burst throuhg and kill the final wave before they resurrect.

Glad you're able to make progress on here! The final wave is honestly the hardest, as Bounty Hunter's 100% STUN is random. If he locks down a key character, it can be all over for you. Those Shard/Sons love reviving, and having your Forge-wearer stunned was really unfortunate. You may wish to try the Vipers again, as they can inflict Perfect Disable, which will hopefully stop their passive revives.

On the plus side, you only have to do it 15 times! Then you can move back to Insanity and never worry about Bounty Hunter's stun again :D

Beddie
12-02-2019, 07:17 AM
Until somebody uses him in arena

namaste
12-02-2019, 07:22 AM
How the shit are ppl hitting the target? The game is continually crashing no matter how many times I try... gets to the boss battle then they just look at each other.. cannot quit cannot do shit... only exit game and try again... same shit occurs!! I give up with this fucking bs.

Bakura
12-02-2019, 08:19 AM
I debated just getting the Awakening shards & a T3 cosmic, but later figured I had enough ironite to get Bounty Hunter too.

Still grinding but this team is 99.9% (2 losses out of 600 runs)
got a new best time of 1:10.

Finally decided to do the Magus challenge.
Best time 2:49 Avg. 3:45.
100% on Auto for all 15 runs.
M.Football Ed- Lightbringer/ Cosmic
M. LoL max- Singularity
M. Crimean Soldier- Inspiration/Sustain/Cosmic/purple
M. Wicker Evolved Owl lvl. 8- Celestial/Cosmic

I originally tried Ferryman but first battle on first turn game froze. So many bugs regarding Doom in this game nowadays.
I exchanged him then it worked fine.
I didn't have any lock up issues or dead enemies attacking until I used all magus.
With the regular team, everything plays fine w/ the exception of server connection issues.

I hope this helps anyone who may be putting off the magus challenge.

Thanks to Natasmai for his post which convinced me to shoot for BHE.

scott-5496
12-02-2019, 11:08 AM
The team I am using is 100% and never dies and I am half hour off BHE.

Gambler - Forge
WLOL - Viper T3 Freeze Cosmic
AWolf - Starfire
Charlotte - Orbit

100% safe and best time 53 seconds averages maybe 1:30 but not sure on that - hardly ever over 1:50 that I have seen.

Edit: Just got the BHE - I had to get him as he and Cyborg in general are my fave Eddies. He look cool and that is all wanted. He cant be awakened so I assume that the 6 pyramids are only for Cyborg - which helps as I thought both could be awakened but clearly it is just Cyborg which is better.

URock
12-02-2019, 11:09 AM
100% autorun:
Van Helsing Eddie (Forge+Immunity Cosmic)
A Werwolf (Yin+Yang)
A LOL (Quantum) this makes the 1st round against Wrathchild easier. Maybe other talisman better?

PS: Stranger Eddie (this is his real name) done, now going for the Shards & talismans...

InkieSquid
12-02-2019, 12:02 PM
Glad you're able to make progress on here! The final wave is honestly the hardest, as Bounty Hunter's 100% STUN is random. If he locks down a key character, it can be all over for you. Those Shard/Sons love reviving, and having your Forge-wearer stunned was really unfortunate. You may wish to try the Vipers again, as they can inflict Perfect Disable, which will hopefully stop their passive revives.

On the plus side, you only have to do it 15 times! Then you can move back to Insanity and never worry about Bounty Hunter's stun again :D

Finally got through the blue achievement, that was very unpleasant and it took way more attempts than I would like but at least I can now get a proper team together and make some progress...

Currently running with no losses after about 10 runs using:

VHE - Forge
Musashi - Singularity
W.Lol - Viper + Cosmic
M.Warewolf - Brave

Early days, but I might be able to get the Eddie after all.

Blade
12-02-2019, 12:46 PM
I have not decided yet to go for Stranger Ed or not, but game seems to be more stable now for me so there might be a chance to get him.

Thanks guys for posting your teams! Looks like I might change mine to be faster. So far I used:

Gambler - Banner & Warlord
A.WW - Ying/Yang
Charlotte - Viper
Madam - Singularity

This team is 100% safe, but usually takes almost 2 minutes. Can be faster, but not often. Good for times when you can't babysit the phone.

Without Singularity I'm afraid that Gambler would die in the Prisoner wave plus Madam prevents the high damages. So maybe I should give the Forge a try?

@devs: could we please get back the 3 team slots for these dungeons? Would be cool, thanks!

Stranger
12-02-2019, 02:00 PM
I just got him more or less for sentiment ;) I'm not sure he is worth the time and SoT but he's a must for me :D Keeping grinding for T3. Bakura's VHE team works well with only rare defeats. Thanks Bakura!

Blade
12-02-2019, 02:53 PM
Hard to get quicker times but still 100% safe (at least for me not having all the new OP characters).

ATM I have fun to watch a double Werewolf team :)

Gambler - Forge
A. WW - Starfire
A. WW - Ying/Yang
Charlotte - Orbit

Fastest is 1:07 now, so far no losses. Problem is the healing gunner Child and all the Vanish and Invisibility. If only Gambler would use his abilities properly! Also, A. WW likes to use his power ability too often, that's why I have two now (and the double revenge of course).

BTW on my current Arena attack list I have 3 teams with the new Ed. And of course in combination with max awakened Lucifers, Dark Liliths etc. I don't even wanna try.

scott-5496
12-02-2019, 02:56 PM
There are quite a few BHE now for sure. I am one of them! I like him but really just wanted him as he is one of faves ever.

Blade
12-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Congrats Scott! I think I might also go for him, as Cyborg is one of the coolest Eds for sure! And also it is nice to have something with a guarantee here!

BUT one thing:
@Devs, thanks again for extending the event and increasing frag drops!
Please don't fit your calculations about event durations and drops to those that are able and willing to play 24/7. They will go for whatever you offer in a day or so. But you would easily exclude 99% of the playerbase if you set the conditions in a way to make it even really hard for that 1%. Thanks!

DeathDealer-5301
12-02-2019, 04:10 PM
LOL, just noticed I ground about 2000 SoT late yesterday and overnight without any talismans on my A WW. Took them off to try a Warrior team out and never put them back on. Thought it was taking longer than usual.

SinGularity-8786
12-02-2019, 04:39 PM
Gratz Scott. Hope to get one too. Half the way so far. But having a look on december events starting with a Brave New World event I get a bit pessimistic for it...

Ip4
12-02-2019, 04:49 PM
My insanety team:
Eternal champion Eddie
lilith moonlight
Assasin warewolf
Charlote

Time 1:04 -1:15

scott-5496
12-02-2019, 05:23 PM
He is pretty cool but needs a strong support team for sure. Testing him in PVP defence testing ground and he does well but he needs to be fully awakened I think to be of major use. He looks cool though!

URock
12-02-2019, 06:05 PM
I'm not interested in PVP. Stranger Eddie will be very needful for events, Gauntlet and farming. Same to fully awakened Cyborg.
Stranger will be awakenable in future...and many other Eddies too.

Ip4
12-02-2019, 06:18 PM
Is cyborg fully awaken better than VHE for pvp?

Ydex
12-02-2019, 07:38 PM
LOL, just noticed I ground about 2000 SoT late yesterday and overnight without any talismans on my A WW. Took them off to try a Warrior team out and never put them back on. Thought it was taking longer than usual.

I lost a few Insanity runs yesterday, before I noticed I was running my Alex Ed without his Orbits.

*I was actually still winning some, though

4V1ct0ry
12-02-2019, 08:22 PM
He cant be awakened so I assume that the 6 pyramids are only for Cyborg
Are you sure those 3 extra pyramids are actually needed? When I look at what is needed to fully wake a LOL then it requires only 3 LOL awakening shards.
I could be wrong in this... but maybe these 3 extra are just there for those who can't complete all challenges?

Amarthir
12-02-2019, 09:40 PM
Are you sure those 3 extra pyramids are actually needed? When I look at what is needed to fully wake a LOL then it requires only 3 LOL awakening shards.
I could be wrong in this... but maybe these 3 extra are just there for those who can't complete all challenges?

Yeah I can confirm you need 6. The newer characters are requiring more gold and materials to fully awaken. Pretty lame if you ask me.

DeathDealer-5301
12-02-2019, 10:00 PM
Yeah I can confirm you need 6. The newer characters are requiring more gold and materials to fully awaken. Pretty lame if you ask me.

From the December events post...

"The cyborg awakening materials can apparently be used for Brave New World characters as well."

is that talking about the pyramids, or other materials?

Azagthor
12-02-2019, 10:37 PM

Yeah, you need all six of them. It's a little unusual for an event like this not to have some 'spare' things in the store for ironite for those who can'y complete all the challenges?

Yup
12-02-2019, 10:48 PM
The problem with Cyborg or BHE in PvP is that they deal true damage.. and with Orbit talismans pretty common.. it makes them largely ineffective until the Orbit wearer is dead.

But.. throw a set of Valhalla talismans and the T3 Cosmic on BHE and he's pretty much a beast everywhere else.

URock
12-02-2019, 11:00 PM
Stranger Eddie is only used to generate maximum fury. Some funny build are possible, but maybe not perfect for PVP.

Valhalla impossible to get...when where they released?

Ydex
12-02-2019, 11:08 PM
Full-Awakened (Not Max) Cyborg Ed with a set of 4* Primordials is already out-farming Alex Ed/Orbits. I can finally auto LoL XV and confirm that, yes, 5* Awakening Shards do drop in XV. I had been mixed up between 4*/5* awakening shards and turns out I just need 2 more gunner shards to Max my Cyborg. And about 1500 more event shards to get the T3 talisman.

eta: farming much better with Light / Cosmic Chance

eta: still a little shaky, not 100% auto

infinite dreamer
12-03-2019, 12:38 AM
Got BHE. 978 runs, 12 primordial talismans. Almost enough frags for the 3 awakening pyramids as well. Then I guess it's time to grind for the Cyborg T3. Happy they gave us the extra time.

rags-6094
12-03-2019, 05:00 AM
I got the passive cyborg today to, no idea how many runs but I have seldom stopped the grinding since the dungeon release.
I did end up buying just two of the 2500 frags, I was happy to claim the ironite and other stuff as I would have spent that amount anyway.
I haven’t started any awakening process just yet, still have many troopers to complete and I’d love to nab a cosmic from the shop for him so I’ll continue grinding the insanity level whilst it’s available.

I do have a question for Yup or anyone else who has claimed him thus far, what Talisman combo have you decided on?
I run primordials on normal cyborg, I have put persecution, Warlord, cosmic atm but can I improve on that?

rags-6094
12-03-2019, 05:04 AM
The problem with Cyborg or BHE in PvP is that they deal true damage.. and with Orbit talismans pretty common.. it makes them largely ineffective until the Orbit wearer is dead.

But.. throw a set of Valhalla talismans and the T3 Cosmic on BHE and he's pretty much a beast everywhere else.

I should have read back first... Valhalla? Wtf? Never seen them or heard of them where did they pop up from?
Are they available? Or is this a piss take?

Azagthor
12-03-2019, 05:23 AM
I should have read back first... Valhalla? Wtf? Never seen them or heard of them where did they pop up from?
Are they available? Or is this a piss take?

They are in one of the talisman packs in the store. Purchase-only at the moment.

http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/talisman-en/valhalla-gunner/

rags-6094
12-03-2019, 05:43 AM
They are in one of the talisman packs in the store. Purchase-only at the moment.

http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/talisman-en/valhalla-gunner/

Thanks I’ll check it out

DeathDealer-5301
12-03-2019, 06:04 AM
I'm expecting the Valhalla talismans to show up in the Asgardian event, bit could be wrong.