PDA

View Full Version : Got Corrupt General - Combust?

Ezz
09-07-2016, 06:10 PM
Trying to figure out what the Corrupt Generals fury does. I get the magic damage part, but what does this mean: "Consumes burn effects on the enemy"? Does this just mean if the enemy has a burn effect already on them they get hit with even more damage?

Nekroliun
09-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Pretty much, and you can actually stack lots and lots of burns on enemies! Like... Alot!

I never used combust all that much tbh though, hes the only ally with a fury i think

Ezz
09-07-2016, 09:42 PM
Ok good to know, I don't use his fury much either, but thought it would be good to know before I lock in any skill shards.
Thanks

Kaijester
09-07-2016, 11:19 PM
Yes, I pair him up with Wickerman Eddie in Warrior Lord Of Light Dungeon in case I miss the consume effect with Wickerman Eddie basic effect. Wickerman Eddie consume deals additional 7000+hp while Corrupt Commander Consume deals about additional 5000hp, with my setup.

Ringe666-7406
10-08-2016, 09:44 AM
If you are still interested in this (but I think after all this time you know it all), you might want that Special against Lords of light... I've got burning talisman on my assassin golden son, who deals three round of damage, and if burning effect is triggered, LoL gets 3 burns on him (who would have thought :D)... Combust after that, and you get 3x3.5-5k extra damage, depending on class of LoL :D

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 09:51 AM
If you are still interested in this (but I think after all this time you know it all), you might want that Special against Lords of light... I've got burning talisman on my assassin golden son, who deals three round of damage, and if burning effect is triggered, LoL gets 3 burns on him (who would have thought :D)... Combust after that, and you get 3x3.5-5k extra damage, depending on class of LoL :D

Well i didnt know that! Good thing burning talismans never drop for me :)

Ringe666-7406
10-08-2016, 11:18 AM
Yeah, that's true :D I had a thread recently, asking if anybody is finding them lately... BUT, you should have few of them since they were prize for some achievement... Take a look on some chars you didn't use recently, maybe you dig some :D Else, find some char (like sentinel bomber boy I think) who has that buff in his attack and combine them :D

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 11:20 AM
Yeah, that's true :D I had a thread recently, asking if anybody is finding them lately... BUT, you should have few of them since they were prize for some achievement... Take a look on some chars you didn't use recently, maybe you dig some :D Else, find some char (like sentinel bomber boy I think) who has that buff in his attack and combine them :D

I have the sentinel bomber boy and turns out i got 2 burning on holy smoke! I hearb about this combo but tbh, burn isnt that good imo... if i had to choose a set talisman for someone like the general i'd give him 6 freezing! He would absolutely destroy everything with that...

Ringe666-7406
10-08-2016, 11:26 AM
I have the sentinel bomber boy and turns out i got 2 burning on holy smoke! I hearb about this combo but tbh, burn isnt that good imo... if i had to choose a set talisman for someone like the general i'd give him 6 freezing! He would absolutely destroy everything with that...

Burning are not for him :P Put them on someone else, then consume them with Combust when they are applied :D My general has three freeze, two holy and one will, which might be switched for random green ward

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 11:35 AM
Burning are not for him :P Put them on someone else, then consume them with Combust when they are applied :D My general has three freeze, two holy and one will, which might be switched for random green ward

Ye ik... imo anyone that hits enemies multiple times is perfect for these kinds of talismans. Used to use angel of strife with double freezing, was a beast... but his block makes him die easily...

Ringe666-7406
10-08-2016, 11:44 AM
Ye ik... imo anyone that hits enemies multiple times is perfect for these kinds of talismans. Used to use angel of strife with double freezing, was a beast... but his block makes him die easily...

True that :/