PDA

View Full Version : Time to double grind...

Smudger24
12-04-2019, 12:45 AM
Is there a way to auto grind 2 dungeons together at the same time? Didn't know if it was feature I missed. Plus where is everyone getting this ironite from to support this?

Cyborg and BNW, overlapping events should be fun.

EdManDan
12-04-2019, 02:32 AM
Is there a way to auto grind 2 dungeons together at the same time? Didn't know if it was feature I missed. Plus where is everyone getting this ironite from to support this?

Cyborg and BNW, overlapping events should be fun.

It's hardcore XXX stuff like double penetration.... of your wallet of course! :eek:

MuzakMaker
12-04-2019, 02:48 AM
It's hardcore XXX stuff like double penetration.... of your wallet of course! :eek:

You hit the nail right on the head, they expect you to pay for the Cyborg frags while grinding out BNW. This game has gotten a lot worse at hiding out badly they want us to pay.

Blazpheme
12-04-2019, 03:31 AM
Just doing the math on the Cyborg fragments made it loud and clear: If you want the new character, it's going to cost you.

The astronomical 25,000 fragment price tag for Bounty Hunter Eddie put him light years beyond the reach of some players (like myself). Only those willing to cough up their dough would realistically have a chance, so I opted to not waste my time and resources chasing the impossible.

I guess they figured that anyone who could afford to continue playing the Cyborg event could probably afford to play this one, too.

Like it or not, a line has been drawn...

f

drrchmnd
12-04-2019, 05:12 AM
The only reason to really work on the BHE event is for all the lovely cyborg eddies to sacrifice later on this month. Past that I do find it interesting how many of them I have in my troopers.... Scary it is. Me I aint paying for it not worth it.

Caesar815
12-04-2019, 05:23 AM
It’s totally crazy to double grind. I’m still not finished doing the BHE event. I’m around 10k frage. I think I will stop here and buy the T3 talli and concentrate on the BNW event which is a very realistic and easy challenge in comparison to BHE.
What the hell do they think of us. Because Xmas is coming they’re aiming at our money?!

EdManDan
12-04-2019, 05:52 AM
It’s totally crazy to double grind. I’m still not finished doing the BHE event. I’m around 10k frage. I think I will stop here and buy the T3 talli and concentrate on the BNW event which is a very realistic and easy challenge in comparison to BHE.
What the hell do they think of us. Because Xmas is coming they’re aiming at our money?!

I agree T3...

For the money, Bruce is getting a nasty divorce in the tune of 100 million ladies and gentlemen... Apparently lawyers are expensive... May the force of the occult be with him.

Smudger24
12-04-2019, 01:37 PM
Well with a bit of searching to find the talis in that messy team section they have (they really have to work on that) and a bit of planning you can do this event fairly quick.

Took about 3 hours and just a few sot refills, got everything done. (Except the stretch goal of course)

It was actually a nice intermission from that stupid cyborg dungeon, and worth doing.

Beddie
12-04-2019, 01:45 PM
They should allow you to organise the talismans based on colour

teys285
12-04-2019, 02:22 PM
Actually, this event is really easy to complete. The talis that you need are easy to obtain and the number of runs are very low and they didn't specify the lvl or which BNW to do, so you can auto duel the lvl 1 and you can be done in one day if you buy a SOT refil.

The real grind is the stupidy Cyborg Dungeon... I still can't believe the 25k cost to get BHE...

Smudger24
12-04-2019, 03:48 PM
Actually, this event is really easy to complete. The talis that you need are easy to obtain and the number of runs are very low and they didn't specify the lvl or which BNW to do, so you can auto duel the lvl 1 and you can be done in one day if you buy a SOT refil.

The real grind is the stupidy Cyborg Dungeon... I still can't believe the 25k cost to get BHE...

Ya I finally got to 12k frags. I know I won't be able to get BHE (cuz I only have 200 ironite left) and the return rate on this dungeon is crap. But I guess I'll pick up a couple things in store.

Muzzleloader
12-04-2019, 03:49 PM
The cyborg dungeon for BHE isnt any longer of a grind than the ferryman was, after the frag drop rate change. It took about 1500 ironite for the ed, but the rewards are not as nice as the ferryman.

The BNW event is as easy as they come, mostly common talis needed. If you dont have them, a short grind will earn them. If you go with the lower tier battles the time it takes to change talisman is longer than the overall event.