PDA

View Full Version : Two spots open, join the BloodBrothers

The Emperor
12-05-2019, 09:06 AM
Hello my Friends, because of two People quitting the game(sadly) we have 2 open spots for strong active members. Anybdoy who has a lot of experience and is searching for a new clan to join can contact me anytime you wish. We can figure out the Details afterwards.
Have a nice day
Firerider-1492

Caesar815
01-29-2020, 03:50 PM
Hi buddy,

Plz check to inbox for pm 🤘🏻😎
Important clan business to work on 👍🏻

Cheers,
Caesar 🤘🏻

Big_Beefy_Biker
01-30-2020, 05:21 PM
Spots still open?

Caesar815
01-30-2020, 09:16 PM
As BloodBrothers are our allies ... would be great, if there was a slot open for ya. If there is no free spot BBB, you can have a try at our other friendly-clans BigIronOnHip or RiseOfEddie 🤘🏻 Both are still recruiting. Good luck 👍🏻🍀, mate.
At least you would join a friend clan.

Big_Beefy_Biker
01-30-2020, 11:41 PM
Yeah I wanna join a clan I can actually converse with. My current clan is decent, most make their check in quota. It’d just be nice to have a group to bounce ideas off of. Then I could stop my “help a dummass” karma posts.

Caesar815
01-31-2020, 05:35 AM
Then give it a try there. A lot of great people I assure you. But I really like your posts buddy 🤘🏻😊.

SoulGravity
02-18-2020, 03:25 AM
I remember an old mobile game by DeNA called blood brothers, is there any connection?

SoulGravity
02-18-2020, 03:31 AM
Viking, I am in that same situation, been in solitude ... I know with beta, there isn't much options in game, they claim to have a message board but it's for something else. Nothing for LOTB clan. I know once they decide to upgrade clans, there will need to be some communication for clan strategies and such. I was using Line and/or KIK with other mobile games that I use to play. I'm just trying to keep active and maybe I will get some feed back. I don't know if any of them are here in forums. I guess I should make a thread and see.