PDA

View Full Version : One starDo talisman evolution

Horus-2545
12-06-2019, 12:55 AM
Anyone have a good feel for what is the best way to find 1 and 2 star talisman evolution runes? I figure Brave New World, but I tend not to find them. Is it best to go with Level 10 or go with one of the lower levels of BNW to get greater chance of 1* and 2* drops?

Ydex
12-06-2019, 12:58 AM
It's one of the worst grinds. I believe the best way is to grind the highest BNW level you can, and when it drops 1* and 2* materials, it will be large chunks, like x10.

Yup
12-06-2019, 01:14 AM
In my experience... level 3 or 4 in BNW. I can burn an entire mega-refill on Level X and never see a 1 star, and only a VERY rare 2 star, evo rune.. I just burned off 2 mega-refills on GOL X and not a single 1 star to be seen, a handful of 2 stars though......

....but burn SOT in level 3 or 4 and you'll see them occasionally. I wish they dropped more.. but they will drop at the lower levels. I feel like level 4 drops them better, but I haven't kept any actual data to say that for certain. Truth is, you've got more chance to get 1 and 2 star colored evo runes from sacrifices or skull quests.. which is rough.

Most annoyig is not getting the color you need... I seem to get WAY more green and blue than I get yellow and purple.

Horus-2545
12-06-2019, 01:32 AM
Drop rates are crazily off. I have so many purple, green and red shards from having done the dungeon (I can't remember which one--I think it was for Icarus). But I really need Yellow and Blue! And drop rates of 3* on LOL is so disappointing. My impression on the 1* is similar. I tend to farm level 10 and never get them! I will try the lower farming and see how I do. I've been doing level 3* now and have gotten about 25 1* blue on Level 3--spent about 110 SOT, so I think 3-4 is probably the sweet spot. I chose Level 3 because it is 2 less SOT

Yup
12-06-2019, 03:33 AM
Well.. past hour or so while I was out (surprisingly the app didn't crash.. that's a freakin' miracle)... roughly 230 SOT in level 1 just to see...... got 24 1 star yellows... and 50+ 1 star greens.... and then sold off 83 1 star talismans for a whopping 8700 gold....

Ydex
12-06-2019, 04:35 AM
Level ONE ?? ok, wow. I just remember spending 2-3 days grinding different levels trying to find where certain things dropped in BNW and I never figured it out, tbh

Ydex
12-06-2019, 04:15 PM
So what about colorless 2* evo runes? I have stacks of 999 3* and 1* but less than a hundred of 2*

I've been grinding the Cosmos boss levels, and everywhere seems to drop 1s and 3s ... wtf ??

eta: Airstrip? I've been leveling up my undead allied and possessed rockets ...

Muzzleloader
12-06-2019, 04:39 PM
Has anyone had thier 4 and 5* colorless evo runes converted? I sent a ticket and havent had any response.

Yup
12-06-2019, 07:56 PM
Cosmic talisman dungeons are the best place for colorless evo runes. there's no guarantee, but that seems to be the best place for me for colorless evo runes.

@Muzzle.. took a while but yes, mine were converted after a few back and forth emails.. I had to tell them that Ceeg said to do it.

Ydex
12-06-2019, 08:00 PM
Thanks. I have a pile of Cosmic keys I've been afraid to use. I've beefed up my roster since the last time I tried, and after December's sac results I will jump back into the Cosmic keys. I must admit, my cosmic talismans are in sad shape-- I basically only use them for the effect at this point.