PDA

View Full Version : Today's Maintenance Mode and Event time extension

Ceeg_LOTB
12-10-2019, 05:28 PM
Hey everyone,

The game will be entering maintenance mode later today at 10:30am PT while we push a new update. This update will have Android and iOS players offline for a time. Apple may take longer to propagate the update and therefore have more time offline. In advance of this scheduled Maintenance Mode, we are announcing that the Cyborg Monday and Winter's Bounty events will be extended for 24 hours to help cover for missed play time, bringing the event end date to December 11th at 4pm PST.

Thanks for your understanding and as always,

Up the Irons!

Ceeg

[Edit: Added Winter's Bounty extension.]

infinite dreamer
12-10-2019, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the heads up Ceeg. Is the Winter's Bounty event extended as well?

MetalKing
12-10-2019, 06:02 PM
Yes please extend the bnw. Event 1 day as well. I was hoping to get a final 20 battles for the zone achievementsnwhen I get off work, and the maintenance will keep me from completing.

Durandal_LOTB
12-10-2019, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the heads up Ceeg. Is the Winter's Bounty event extended as well?

Both events have now included in the extension with consideration of any potential delays. Thank you~

infinite dreamer
12-10-2019, 06:26 PM
Excellent, thanks Durandal!

edsel
12-10-2019, 06:40 PM
7177tick tock Tick Tock TICK TOCK
isle of Avalon!

DeathDealer-5301
12-10-2019, 06:41 PM
Nice. Just opened a Ravens Loft key and was 2 runs in. If I complain will they refund my key LOL? Kinda hard to check Twitter and Forum when the game forces you go grind non stop to get anything worthwhile.
An in-game message would be nice. I was just out selling talismans and such, and didn't see any red message at the bottom.

Your face
12-10-2019, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the extra day, maintenance caught me off guard, came here to see what was up , I usually don't do the Forum thing but this one is actually pretty informative and helpful and damn funny sometimes

AndyCatzo
12-10-2019, 07:08 PM
Nice. Just opened a Ravens Loft key and was 2 runs in. If I complain will they refund my key LOL? Kinda hard to check Twitter and Forum when the game forces you go grind non stop to get anything worthwhile.
An in-game message would be nice. I was just out selling talismans and such, and didn't see any red message at the bottom.

They actually had a red banner that appeared when you opened the game; and was there like two hours before the upgrade

DeathDealer-5301
12-10-2019, 07:13 PM
They actually had a red banner that appeared when you opened the game; and was there like two hours before the upgrade

Right, but if you don't exit the game you see nothing is my point. Been in there for 5 hours surprisingly with no need to start it. When they charge 250 FC for a freaking key you really shouldn't need to reboot the game every hour to make sure it's not about to lock you out for 6 hours. Guess I'll just have to restart before every key.

Muzzleloader
12-10-2019, 07:20 PM
You dont have to log out. The banner comes up every time you change screens, it shoul have popped up when you changed from a dungeon to the store.

Mateja
12-10-2019, 07:26 PM
Right, but if you don't exit the game you see nothing is my point. Been in there for 5 hours surprisingly with no need to start it. When they charge 250 FC for a freaking key you really shouldn't need to reboot the game every hour to make sure it's not about to lock you out for 6 hours. Guess I'll just have to restart before every key.

It did pop up a few hours before the maintainance and it kept popping up even after closing it a million times. Maybe you didn't see it because of screen format, that is often an issue, but it sure was there. Sucks for the wasted key, it depends on who gets to you in support but they may refund it if you ask.

MuzakMaker
12-10-2019, 09:14 PM
While it's great we are getting this extension it's not nearly as need as it was with the past arena event. Entire days locked out of the game and not one second of extension.

Muzzleloader
12-10-2019, 11:03 PM
Whatever they did in the server update the game has became much slower. I only played 24 battles in the labyrinth compared to around 35. That really sucks in trying to finish the dungeon. Just another way to make us buy more keys.

URock
12-11-2019, 08:36 AM
Whatever they did in the server update the game has became much slower.
It's been for a few weeks. Sometimes the AI is taking much longer to do the next move. This must be the "server fixing". Lower gamespeed = more server stability.
It's simply a workaround.