PDA

View Full Version : December 10th 2019 Update Discussion

Leviathan
12-10-2019, 09:34 PM
This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post ("https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12807-Game-Update-December-10-2019).

URock
12-10-2019, 09:58 PM
How many fragments are needed for Thor Eddie & Walhalla?
Is is so difficult to tell us ingame before purchase something?

URock
12-10-2019, 10:02 PM
New items in clan store but we can't buy them because there is no way to earn more clan-coins?
This make no sense!

DeathDealer-5301
12-10-2019, 10:04 PM
1500 frags each for Thor and the other one. 25 frags per 50 clan point things. 2 per week, so... 30 weeks to get them?

fred10141988
12-10-2019, 10:05 PM
How many fragments are needed for Thor Eddie & Walhalla?
Is is so difficult to tell us ingame before purchase something?

They really should put more information......anyway Thor Eddie and Valhalla both need 1500.

DeathDealer-5301
12-10-2019, 10:05 PM
I see I've already got the 10,000 frags for the Ghost of Christmas Giving. Not gonna buy him quite yet...

MuzakMaker
12-10-2019, 10:16 PM
Glad to hear clans are pushed back. Would love to have my achievements fixed though. But hey let's just keep these pointless events pumping out.

URock
12-10-2019, 10:26 PM
I see I've already got the 10,000 frags for the Ghost of Christmas Giving. Not gonna buy him quite yet...
I got...2200 snow fragments. Where you get the other 8k from? Did you farmed this shit?

URock
12-10-2019, 10:27 PM
1500 frags each for Thor and the other one. 25 frags per 50 clan point things. 2 per week, so... 30 weeks to get them?
30 weeks? That's great! I thought we would need more time for this.

URock
12-10-2019, 10:30 PM
Thor Eddie is such overpowered.
He could only beaten by the next Eddie to be announced:
His brother...LOKI EDDIE. He will be playing tricks on Thor.
Loki Eddie can only be beaten by the very next to be announced Eddie:
HULK EDDIE!
Hulk Eddie can only beaten by...oh...wait...now it's getting too complicated for me.

URock
12-10-2019, 10:32 PM
I'm joking, because you startet to do so, or is this no joking?

druid138
12-10-2019, 10:32 PM
New Coalgiver list. Congrats to all!

URock
12-10-2019, 10:36 PM

Can't read this! Too small on mobile phone! Useless!

DeathDealer-5301
12-10-2019, 10:41 PM
I got...2200 snow fragments. Where you get the other 8k from? Did you farmed this shit?

Yes, needed talisman upgrade junk after I broke out my wallet for talisman packs. Well worth it for me since I was missing so many.

Roberval
12-10-2019, 10:59 PM
i want Coalgiver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha

RobG-9641
12-10-2019, 11:21 PM
More Awakening characters released, and more coming. Upper floors of Lord of Light run 30-35 Sands of time per run. Drop rates for high level materials not justified by cost to run. There needs to be a serious decrease in price or serious increase in rewards. Or, have alternate ways besides LoL Dungeon to get them. But right now it’s not worth the ironite refills to play LoL Dungeon. For now, game just seems play to collect and bench Awakening characters. Hopefully this bottleneck on Awakening resources will be addressed soon. I do like the Awakening characters, just want to be able to Awaken some!

Ezz
12-10-2019, 11:46 PM
[QUOTE=RobG-9641;114598I do like the Awakening characters, just want to be able to Awaken some![/QUOTE]

It all comes down to the colored 5 star awakening shards. There is literally no way to get them other than awakening souls or paying 1000 awakening shards for each one. They don’t drop anywhere. I understand these are long term goals but with all of these dungeons now, if we even had a measly 1-2% chance of seeing one of these drop it would help. It sux to have to run these levels hundreds or even thousands of times and never get thrown a bone for your efforts.

Highace
12-11-2019, 12:01 AM
It all comes down to the colored 5 star awakening shards. There is literally no way to get them other than awakening souls or paying 1000 awakening shards for each one. They don’t drop anywhere. I understand these are long term goals but with all of these dungeons now, if we even had a measly 1-2% chance of seeing one of these drop it would help. It sux to have to run these levels hundreds or even thousands of times and never get thrown a bone for your efforts.
Actually, when farming LoL XV today, I did happen to get one yellow 5* awakening shard. So they do at least exist, it’s just that their droprates are probably even below 1%.

Muzzleloader
12-11-2019, 12:01 AM
It doesnt seem to be much of a problem for many to awaken toons. Just go in the arena and see how many team that dont contain maxed toons. I do believe they hit a real money generator in awakenable toons.

fred10141988
12-11-2019, 12:22 AM

When can we buy things more than 1 by each purchase......is really annoying.

GrimDusk
12-11-2019, 12:41 AM
Singularity talismans are broken after the update, they don't prevent passive disable.

Ezz
12-11-2019, 12:48 AM
Actually, when farming LoL XV today, I did happen to get one yellow 5* awakening shard. So they do at least exist, it’s just that their droprates are probably even below 1%.

Well that is good news I guess. Wonder if they changed things because I have done probably 600 runs of XV and never seen one 5 star of any color drop. Did see some colorless 5 stars but that is it. I only have one fully awakened toon and it was thanks to a lucky pull of 3 gunner 5* awake shards from souls and I bought the other 2.

Yup
12-11-2019, 03:24 AM
3 runs CRASH... 3 runs.. CRASH.. 3 runs.. CRASH.. yeah great update folks.

Yup
12-11-2019, 03:26 AM
Underwhelmed by Thor Eds artwork... He really looks like he needs a sandwich or at least someone to talk to about his anorexia. Viking Ed LOOKS wayyyyy more powerful, although he isn't.

I see 5 star awakening runes drop every once in a while in LOL 15.. they aren't going to ever drop in LOL14... and you do have a higher chance of getting them from awakening souls than from farming. I was converting all awakening frags to souls.. and managed to get enough for just about everyone.. until I am now down to only assassin awakenables.. so now I'm buying the 1k frag packs for assassin since that's all I need.

Rain88
12-11-2019, 03:33 AM
Disco bug is back.
I wonder how the band feel about having an enduring disco...

Yup
12-11-2019, 03:37 AM

See.. what they did was allow people several days to farm BWN.. they they pulled data for the average number of frags users had.. then set a price several thousand above that.. So it is reachable IF you had been farming the past week without knowing why or how many frags you'd need.

The clearly priced AFTER the event started.... There's no feasible way anyone can earn 8000-9000 frags in 1 or 2 days... especially since the app crashes every few runs.

Azagthor
12-11-2019, 03:51 AM

no way no way no way no way! :D

Brynhild had that wonderful Clairvoyant cosplay, and Deathbat has that incredible effect guide. Afraid I don't recognise many of the other names?

The clearly priced AFTER the event started.... There's no feasible way anyone can earn 8000-9000 frags in 1 or 2 days... especially since the app crashes every few runs.

Love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but 10k for a month-long event doesn't seem that high? Was pleasantly surprised it wasn't something like 25k again! Will obviously depend on how many farmable sources they give us before the end though.

Nice to see Procyon added to regular souls. His fragment event was running when I first started playing. Is that roughly the standard time-frame for those fragment event characters being added to the BoS?

Some good bug fixes listed too.

Thor and Gunnr look like very long-term goals, and will be competing with other weekly items in the clan store. Happy you've pushed back the next two clan phases to focus on server improvements, but imagine they'll include new ways to get more blood tribute items when they release. Unless you want to increase the daily jackpot amounts between now and then ;)

Yup
12-11-2019, 03:56 AM
yeah.. I still think they priced after the BNW event started... I realize it says 32 days for the soul in the store.. and honestly forgot about the possibility of there being more events to earn more frags.. but.. without knowing what's to come its difficult to think they will be overly gracious. They've traditionally proven they prefer to take up ALL a person's time if they can.

Bapper
12-11-2019, 07:32 AM
Can't read this! Too small on mobile phone! Useless!

Maybe you should go get your eyes checked?

Beddie
12-11-2019, 07:34 AM
It usually takes a month or 2 for fragment characters to appear in the BOS

Maiden
12-11-2019, 08:53 AM
Finally some common sense and delaying Clans prioritizing bug fighting and Quality life. Thank you guys really! Keep it up!

URock
12-11-2019, 11:39 AM
In the near future many players will get Thor Eddie, so more and more PVP battles (Thor vs. Thor:D)will lead to draw and they will take endless time to finish.
Is this the right way?
Today many players think: yeah...I want him so much!
Tomorrow: meh...every team in top rankings is using him!

Just a thought...

osiris0000
12-11-2019, 03:43 PM

To be on the Coalgiver's list is a really nice christmas present, really appreciated! :cool:

Blade
12-11-2019, 04:19 PM
To be on the Coalgiver's list is a really nice christmas present, really appreciated! :cool:

And well deserved! Like a few others on the list while I read some names that I have never seen before!?

About the update:
Great to see the souls now in a more meaningful order in the BoS! Should have been like that from the start! Now we just need to get rid of the keys as they deserve their own "book of keys"
Bugfixes are always welcome, but after playing some pvp battles I have seen many old and new bugs, neverending story right?
Especially singularities seem strange now, somewhat bugged. They were introduced bugged, then changed in a way that the first round is treated differently and the tuning description reads as if they would have worked as intended in the beginning? I really don't get it. But I have seen passives being disabled without showing the PD icon and stuff like that. I would recommend to not "tune" things that work "properly" and to focus on stuff that is really broken.
Also I really recommend a rethink of the comeback of passives and talis passive skills after a character is revived. Basically I think none of these should work after revival, but that's maybe just my opinion.

Maiden
12-11-2019, 04:34 PM
Silly question, but I´m really curious about why Thor Eddie has Skills related to Number of the Best? shouldn´t be better lighting/Storm/somethingshinny? Maybe in the game history he cames to fight against The Beast or Lucy?

Natasmai
12-11-2019, 07:26 PM
What is the correct duration on the Frozen Wasteland keys? Many reports of 2 hour limit now instead of 8 hours. If that is intended, then multiply my key count by 4.

URock
12-11-2019, 07:36 PM
Silly question, but I´m really curious about why Thor Eddie has Skills related to Number of the Best? shouldn´t be better lighting/Storm/somethingshinny? Maybe in the game history he cames to fight against The Beast or Lucy?
What?
Are you talking about the names of his skills or what his skills are doing?

Maiden
12-11-2019, 08:05 PM
What?
Are you talking about the names of his skills or what his skills are doing?

They just changed the Compendium and updated his skills, He´s fury, for example, was "Hell and Fire" with The Beast trident as Icon, and if inflicts Flames among other stuff (if I remember correctly) also another movement was "Face of Evil" again with The Beast face as Icon. But nevermind someone updated the website hahaha xD

URock
12-11-2019, 08:11 PM
They just changed the Compendium and updated his skills...But nevermind someone updated the website hahaha xD
So...the beast returns as Thor?:D and now he's hiding his real face?
That must be LOKI EDDIE:cool:

Azagthor
12-12-2019, 06:43 AM
They just changed the Compendium and updated his skills, He´s fury, for example, was "Hell and Fire" with The Beast trident as Icon, and if inflicts Flames among other stuff (if I remember correctly) also another movement was "Face of Evil" again with The Beast face as Icon. But nevermind someone updated the website hahaha xD

Gunnr has been updated too, with the correct abilities. She looks quite useful, healing on a basic will work well with Warlords. Golden version of Trap though, unless it works slightly differently, wouldn't that be more difficult to trigger than the regular version?

Thor has some interesting abilities. Killing off your team-mates to trigger death effects before bringing them back. First time we've seen Perfect Cleanse. All the 9 stuff is certainly thematic, and makes him awfully powerful.

Natasmai
12-16-2019, 03:27 PM
DEVS:

The changes to Necropolis are useless. While it looked like he might be an alternative to running singularities (and setting aside the questionable behavior of singularities after the patch) the truth is that he sucks worse than ever.

For those who dont know, or havent figured it out, his new passive reads "protection from passive disable" This does NOT include Perfect Disable. At the very least, please add Perfect disable into the passive description so it has some level of usefulness.