PDA

View Full Version : Asgardian Assault - Complete Challenges for Valhalla Talismans and Thor Eddie Fragme

Leviathan
12-11-2019, 12:26 AM

The Asgardians have arrived!

Thor Eddie is 5⭐ Warrior who calls upon the power of the heavens to deal devastating Magic Damage. Thor Eddie joins the cast of Awakenable characters in game. This Thunder God wields his hammer and strikes down enemies with a host of negative effects.

Gunnr, Valhalla Maiden is a 5⭐ Gunner who deals random damage and can heal and cleanse her allies! Her passive ability grants all allies with Ascension and will revive each ally once when they die!

Learn more about these characters in the compendium!

From now until December 17th at 4 PM PT, complete Event Challenges to earn rewards including Fragments for Thor Eddie and Gunnr, Valhalla Maiden!

Hold on to your fragments! This is the first of many events that will feature them as these new additions are meant to be characters you work towards over a long period of time making this event the perfect opportunity to jump start your Fragment collection.

These Fragments, as well as Unique Awakening material for Thor Eddie, are also available as a new permanent addition in the Clan Store:

25x Thor Eddie Soul Fragments (50 Blood Tributes, 2x per week)
25x Gunnr, Valhalla Maiden Soul Fragments (50 Blood Tributes, 2x per week)
1x Norse Awakening Shard (100 Blood Tributes, 2x per week)

It will take a total of 1500 Thor Eddie Fragments to claim a soul that grants a GUARANTEED Thor Eddie, and 1500 Gunnr, Valhalla Maiden Fragments to claim a soul that grants a GUARANTEED Gunnr, Valhalla Maiden.

BONUS: The Top 3 players from this week’s Arena as decided at the December 14th Arena reset will make significant progress towards this character:

1st Place will receive a level 1 5⭐ Thor Eddie
2nd Place will receive 750 Thor Eddie Soul Fragments
3rd Place will receive 500 Thor Eddie Soul Fragments

Our support team will reach out to contact our top 3 Arena players on Monday December 16th to distribute these rewards!

Completing event challenges will also grant you a full set of Valhalla Talismans and Snowflake Fragments.

Valhalla Talismans are yellow Talismans with a 5 set effect. Equip them to reduce Damage by 50%. These talismans also remove Perfect Immunity, Vanish, and Invincibility from enemies at the start of battle. They will also steal Perfect Immunity, Heal Shield, and Perfect Heal Shield from all enemies every action. Finally, this set will revive all dead allies with 60% HP and grant all allies Ascension and Immortality for 2 turns when you kill an enemy.

Snowflake Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Arctic Avalanche event that is running through the holiday season.

Save your Snowflake Fragments to spend in the Snow Store on rare rewards including Frontier Coins, Catalyst Souls, Awakening Souls, the Ghost of Giving and MORE.

You can learn more about the Arctic Avalanche and Snowflake Fragments in our Arctic Avalanche post! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12766-Arctic-Avalanche-Info-and-Discussion)

This event also features a number of limited time items available in the Event Store for Gold, Frontier Coins and Iron Coins! See full list of available items in-game!

We are also featuring the following deals in store:

Valhalla Talismans are also obtainable from the store for Ironite or as an in-app purchase. You can get two talismans to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 2x Valhalla Talismans), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an in-app purchase.
Get a boost of Thor Eddie or Gunnr, Valhalla Maiden Fragments! Our Limited Time offer store found in the Cosmos is offering a one-time only purchase on packs that contain character fragments, Blood Tributes, Ironite and Gold!

GrimDusk
12-11-2019, 12:38 AM
Alright, there are a few issues with this event but I understand this isn't the first event to do this. 50 frags of those new characters is a very small amount, eliminating only one week of clan purchases (though it is stated that future events will also feature fragments for these characters). Second, the option to purchase 400 frags for $30 is also kinda sleazy considering this new Eddie looks like he's quite powerful. Thirdly, events that make us use up our resources are kind of annoying, the most recent one in my memory being the Pharaoh Ramesses event.

I am enjoying the new Eddie and the increased incentive to be active in clans is nice, but these "variety events" are kinda just a roadblock in moving forward.

Elpan01
12-11-2019, 01:17 AM
Do the Valhalla tali stack eg in cyborg talis 75% damage reduction or does it somehow override the cyborg tali damage protection?

GrimDusk
12-11-2019, 01:29 AM
Do the Valhalla tali stack eg in cyborg talis 75% damage reduction or does it somehow override the cyborg tali damage protection?

This was explained in a old post; characters will automatically take the highest damage reduction effect they have. For instance, if Lucifer Morningstar's passive prevents 99% of damage and he has reapers which prevent 50%, he will only have the 99% buff.

MuzakMaker
12-11-2019, 01:43 AM
Alright, there are a few issues with this event but I understand this isn't the first event to do this. 50 frags of those new characters is a very small amount, eliminating only one week of clan purchases (though it is stated that future events will also feature fragments for these characters). Second, the option to purchase 400 frags for $30 is also kinda sleazy considering this new Eddie looks like he's quite powerful. Thirdly, events that make us use up our resources are kind of annoying, the most recent one in my memory being the Pharaoh Ramesses event.

I am enjoying the new Eddie and the increased incentive to be active in clans is nice, but these "variety events" are kinda just a roadblock in moving forward.

If you don't spend spend spend, how else would you be incentivized to buy buy buy?

Muzzleloader
12-11-2019, 01:52 AM
If you dont spend, spend, spend then you will lose, lose, lose in the long run. That is thier incentive to make you buy, buy, buy.

GrimDusk
12-11-2019, 04:01 AM
I haven't made any purchases in a while.

Azagthor
12-11-2019, 04:10 AM
Thirdly, events that make us use up our resources are kind of annoying, the most recent one in my memory being the Pharaoh Ramesses event.

One of the earliest events I remember being able to properly participate in was one of these variety events. The one that gave Singularities (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12341-Across-the-Galaxy-Battle-for-Singularity-Talismans-and-Awakening-Fragments!&highlight=singularity). Had to spend the 500 ironite to complete the set, but was worth it. Anyway, that event taught me not to spend too much currency outside of that style of event!

MuzakMaker
12-11-2019, 04:18 AM
I haven't made any purchases in a while.

Not just IAP but anything in any of those store tabs. Spend all those IC you've earned in the arena and gauntlet so that you have to buy more. Spend those spare Sands of War on Talisman frags so when the next arena event comes you have to buy some ironite so you can buy some more Sands of War. These events are designed to make us spend all of our resources in the hopes we will buy more for the next event. Why do you think they literally just put out a "Currency Pack"? So we would buy it either to replenish after finishing the event or to give us a way to complete the event as we had already spent them on any of the dozens of items they keep adding to the stores.

Yup
12-11-2019, 04:30 AM
Those currency packs were a joke.. sure 99¢ is a good price.. but is 100 ironite really worth that??? I'd think the value would be around 0.01¢ per.. not 1¢ per. According to the $99 ironite purchase for 4k ironite, that would put the value at roughly 0.4¢ for 1 ironite. So for 99¢ they should have returned ~300 ironite. Although math is NOT my strong point, it seems they are horribly inconsistent with how they value their own currencies.

Phoenix-7282
12-11-2019, 06:05 AM
Thor Eddie seems to be the strongest character in the game as of now.

Beddie
12-11-2019, 06:29 AM
I’m angry at the 50 arena wins

EdManDan
12-11-2019, 07:23 AM
I’m angry at the 50 arena wins

Why are you angry?

Ip4
12-11-2019, 07:28 AM
50 arena wins with only basic is not possible...

EdManDan
12-11-2019, 07:30 AM
Thor Eddie seems to be the strongest character in the game as of now.

Like URock posted on an other thread... and had me pissing my pants!

Thor Eddie is such overpowered.
He could only beaten by the next Eddie to be announced:
His brother...LOKI EDDIE. He will be playing tricks on Thor.
Loki Eddie can only be beaten by the very next to be announced Eddie:
HULK EDDIE!
Hullk Eddie can only beaten by...oh...wait...now it's getting too complicated for me.

EdManDan
12-11-2019, 07:38 AM
50 arena wins with only basic is not possible...

Yes it is.

Removed your A team defense and put toons that are easy to beat and revenge those who are nice enough to lower their defenses also, when there are such events.

And yes those who keep an A team defense, are WANKERS! (If the hat fits, wear it proudly... you now have a whole month of it)

Beddie
12-11-2019, 07:43 AM
Fair point

(Also it’s Christmas time people, please lower your defences)

fanghorria
12-11-2019, 08:42 AM
Just ran Gangland about 30 times and my event achievement count stays at zero. Isn't it a frontier dungeon or is it a bug?

URock
12-11-2019, 08:43 AM
Fair point

(Also it’s Christmas time people, please lower your defences)
My Coalgiver awaits you all! He is unbeatable!

Azagthor
12-11-2019, 08:52 AM
Just ran Gangland about 30 times and my event achievement count stays at zero. Isn't it a frontier dungeon or is it a bug?

You're the third person I've seen mention that. It must be a bug. Haven't heard of any problems with the other dungeons thankfully.

My Coalgiver awaits you all! He is unbeatable!

So many Coalgivers in the Arena this week :D

Blade
12-11-2019, 10:42 AM
I also just set Coalgiver as my defense.

Nice to have a way to get a set of the Valhallas, but some of the event missions are terrible - especially Arena with basics only and 150 Frontier Dungeon battles! Doing an ultimate sac outside of a sac event also feels very wrong. But yeah, we all know, they really like to make their players suffer. At least we have the option to substitute one of the bad missions by buying 1 talli with ironite if it turns out you can't or don't want to do one of the missions.

The rest is ressource draining and "inviting" players to spend a lot of money...lovely christmas time in the freemium winter wonderland. Indeed there have been times when the game was more enjoyable.

Good luck and have fun everybody!

SinGularity-8786
12-11-2019, 10:53 AM
"BONUS: The Top 3 players from this week’s Arena as decided at the December 14th Arena reset will make significant progress towards this character:
3rd Place will receive 500 Thor Eddie Soul Fragments"

Would have been nice to know this at the beginning of "this week's arena" and not after half it's runtime...

scott-5496
12-11-2019, 11:24 AM
Same old same old really and that is fine. I am OK with this event I think - looks fine and nothing unusual. Thor looks like a monster! Quite fancy a set of Valhalla's - look powerful for sure. Using basics only will be a pain in the arse for sure. It always is so come folks put up your xmas defences - I have mine up....Coalgiver plus some characters of xmas past....! Think it is the first time I ever used the Elf!

4V1ct0ry
12-11-2019, 11:43 AM
Put a lonely Speed of Light Ed up..
Good luck everybody on getting those 50 basics

And in regards to the overall event, o well.. we knew it was coming right?
Every 3 month we get a spend event, so I just save up for that.

Natasmai
12-11-2019, 12:11 PM
Those currency packs were a joke.. sure 99¢ is a good price.. but is 100 ironite really worth that??? I'd think the value would be around 0.01¢ per.. not 1¢ per. According to the $99 ironite purchase for 4k ironite, that would put the value at roughly 0.4¢ for 1 ironite. So for 99¢ they should have returned ~300 ironite. Although math is NOT my strong point, it seems they are horribly inconsistent with how they value their own currencies.

some math, just as FYI.... 4000 ironite / $100 = 40/$1. Those gambling bonus packs in the store were, as a base line, 60 ironite minimum for $1 with a good chance of more than that. They were a very good deal (as far as buying pixels and 1's and 0's is a "good deal"). The best value (strictly Ironite only, ignoring any other items included in the purchase) that I have seen was the Mythic Cosmic Talisman pack on sale for $55. It included 3500 ironite which works out to be 63.6/$1

"BONUS: The Top 3 players from this week’s Arena as decided at the December 14th Arena reset will make significant progress towards this character:
3rd Place will receive 500 Thor Eddie Soul Fragments"

Would have been nice to know this at the beginning of "this week's arena" and not after half it's runtime...

Everyone was made aware if this on December 5th.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12783-Updates-from-the-News-Frontier-December-5th-2019

Asgard has come to the Arena!

Some exciting news to start us off regarding our next Arena run (December 7th 4pm PST/ 12am UTC to December 14th 4pm PST/ 12am UTC). By reaching the top of the Arena leaderboard, you can net yourself some electric new rewards. Those who climb their way to achieve Bronze and Silver status will receive special fragments towards summoning the all-new Thor Eddie. If you somehow manage to take the top spot, achieving Gold status, you’ll receive the thunder-wielding, hammer-slinging hero right away! This Eddie will be properly introduced to everyone next week with the Asgardian Assault event. He is going to be a long term chase goal for most players, so this upcoming Arena run is a big deal! The top 3 players will receive their rewards AFTER the end of the Arena run. Without further ado, here he is!

URock
12-11-2019, 12:30 PM
Like URock posted on an other thread... and had me pissing my pants!

Thor Eddie is such overpowered.
He could only beaten by the next Eddie to be announced:
His brother...LOKI EDDIE. He will be playing tricks on Thor.
Loki Eddie can only be beaten by the very next to be announced Eddie:
HULK EDDIE!
Hullk Eddie can only beaten by...oh...wait...now it's getting too complicated for me.

Here are some news about Hulk Eddie:
He can only be beaten by: Thanos Eddie and his Infinity-Stone-Toons

Next Eddie will be announced by Marvel...

Lthepostman
12-11-2019, 01:46 PM
Weak defence set!

FBomb
12-11-2019, 02:10 PM
It looks like the Gangland dungeon does not count towards the Event Challenge (Win Frontier Dungeon Battles). Is it not considered a Frontier dungeon? Which dungeon works?

Brickster
12-11-2019, 02:49 PM
Lord of Light XI-XV counts towards both the LoL/BNW and Frontier event achievements.

Mateja
12-11-2019, 02:58 PM
Frontier achievement stopped for me at 116/150 and will not go further. Tried Frozen Wasteland and LoL, neither would count. Frontier LoL does count for LoL achievements.

DeathDealer-5301
12-11-2019, 03:39 PM
some math, just as FYI.... 4000 ironite / $100 = 40/$1. Those gambling bonus packs in the store were, as a base line, 60 ironite minimum for $1 with a good chance of more than that. They were a very good deal (as far as buying pixels and 1's and 0's is a "good deal"). The best value (strictly Ironite only, ignoring any other items included in the purchase) that I have seen was the Mythic Cosmic Talisman pack on sale for $55. It included 3500 ironite which works out to be 63.6/$1

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12783-Updates-from-the-News-Frontier-December-5th-2019

I thought that ironite for $1 was a good way to top off with all the grinding I've been doing. It said limit 5, but I got 6 and decided it was a trick to get me to try it 100 times so I stopped LOL. think I got 1 of each of the other 2 but nothing special came out of it.

Bakura
12-11-2019, 03:50 PM
Thor Ed's ability to perf. stun all enemies for 9 turns.

Better have someone who is immune and can cleanse silver from allies!

The lull between events is the main time to work on long term challenges, but sucks when just 2 days before I blew most of my ironite maxing LoL's and running through the LoL dungeon 4 keys worth.

I did several of the event challenges just right before the event. "D'oh!"

Blade
12-11-2019, 04:07 PM
The overlap with the extended BNW event makes it worth to play some more rounds of BNW. Still it is a bit odd that snow frags drop in random patches of 5 or 10, independent of BNW level - this makes no sense.

Somehow I missed these cheap 1$ offers in the shop you guys are taking about! Where did they come from and why are they gone already?

Volrath
12-11-2019, 04:25 PM
Most of these challenges are no big deal. I don't love spending frontier coins early but this time I just grabbed one of the Egypt characters I had missed. Getting an ultimate sacrifice is easier than ever thanks to Awakening Souls (Well, that and the seven Cyborg Eddies I got out of the dungeon event).

As far as Arena goes, I usually like to set up a themed defense of non-OP characters rather than just one Eddie. Something fun that's hopefully a nice break from the endless Alexander/Charlotte/Ferryman/Raven teams. This time I've got Pharaoh Eddie and 3 Anubi.

But damn, that 150 frontier dungeon runs is a real bitch. No matter how you go about it, that's a lot of ironite.

Bakura
12-11-2019, 04:30 PM
Somehow I missed these cheap 1$ offers in the shop you guys are taking about! Where did they come from and why are they gone already?
Same here, and I pretty much check every corner of the game everyday.

If I ever saw anything in this game for 99 cents I probably assumed it was 99 dollars.

Just like if I was dieing of thirst while crawling through the desert and looked up to see a bikini model with and an ice bucket of beer coming towards me ........ I would have to assume I was delirious. 😎

real_schweiger
12-11-2019, 06:10 PM
This event feels pretty pleasant to me, no need to hurry and almost all challenges appear like a daily job - well, 150 frontier dungeon runs seem a lot. Probably I will throw in a frozen dungeon key - as far as this will work... at least one dungeon did not fit to the challenge, so I hope, this one will do.
Rewarding the "final" talisman for that ultimate sacrifice feels like "oh no!". I saved some 5* for the coming sac event (I hope, there will be some cool rewards worth waiting for ;) ), but I think I will throw them in anyway.
Will that Valhalla Talisman be a good equipemt for BHE? No idea, which "Yellow spot" toon I should use for it.

Nevertheless this is a nice comfortable six day challenge, that does not need you to be online 24 hours.
The free gift rotation is some nice stuff, thank you for this! But why did these 0,99€ packages not last at least one day? As I entered the game yesterday in the afternoon there had been none of these goodies. But well, as far as I am not running out of ironite at the moment, this does not hurt really bad ;)

Ydex
12-11-2019, 07:43 PM
This is a "skip" event for me. I spend IC, FC, etc. as needed. Not grinding 150 dungeon runs unless I have a specific objective. LoL runs are expensive, BNW we just beat to death. I'm not doing any sacrifice until a real sac event, later this month (soon, I hope). I hit a couple of these by accident but in general just farming Cosmos and running my troopers and daily challenges.

eta: using BNW runs to level up toons for evo event >>> sac event

Bakura
12-11-2019, 09:11 PM
Does anyone know if once I purchase the Eternal dungeon key for IC, does it open automatically or just goes to the key inventory?
Trying to complete the IC achievement.

Beddie
12-11-2019, 09:21 PM
Inventory I believe

infinite dreamer
12-11-2019, 09:33 PM
Beddie is correct. Inventory.

Tengu316
12-11-2019, 09:43 PM
Hey, all! Quick question: how do you get the 50K for the Ultimate Sacrifice? I've packed it with 5* Eddies and still it only comes to 38K or so.

Ydex
12-11-2019, 09:51 PM
Hey, all! Quick question: how do you get the 50K for the Ultimate Sacrifice? I've packed it with 5* Eddies and still it only comes to 38K or so.
This thread Thread: Sacrifice 101 - (Help Me Complete) (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5102-Sacrifice-101-(Help-Me-Complete)) was last updated a couple of years ago, but still looks basically accurate.

5-star Eddies that are NATURAL 5-stars (you never needed to evolve them) are worth 11,250/10,000. 4-stars that you evolved to 5-star are worth only 4,500/4,000 essence. (At level 100)

Tengu316
12-11-2019, 10:29 PM
This thread Thread: Sacrifice 101 - (Help Me Complete) was last updated a couple of years ago, but still looks basically accurate.

Thanks, my friend! Much 'ppreciated! Looks like I'll be missing that little event challenge this time around. Shoot.

Hartacus
12-11-2019, 11:57 PM
Thanks, my friend! Much 'ppreciated! Looks like I'll be missing that little event challenge this time around. Shoot.

I lacked the ironite to grind to get Stranger Ed but 6 cyborgs filled the sac meter aaaaaaall the way up

Though I DID buy Charlotte frags around 3 hours before this event went live. Daresay, I was not amused

Tengu316
12-12-2019, 12:21 AM
I splurged on Stranger Eddie. I'm a sucker. But, man, about those Char frags, how sad is it that the Golden Rule for this game is this: do not spend, buy, upgrade, promote or anything else with anything unless you're getting paid for it! lol

Yup
12-12-2019, 01:19 AM
Skill shards add more essence as well.. if you can spare them.... At a certain point skill shards aren't as rare and you can easily load 5 star characters with skill shards all destined for sacrificing. So if you are close.. and need jsut a little push to reach a tier.. and have an extra skill shard.. put it on the character you are going to sacrifice.

Example..

5 star Cyborg at level 100 / not awakened / No skill shards = 11250 Essence
5 star Cyborg at level 100 / not awakened / Max Skill Shards (30) = 20850 essence
5 star Cyborg at level 100 / Awakened 1 time / Max Skill Shards (30) = 20850 Essence (Awakening him does NOT increase his sac value)

These three Cyborg Eds alone total 52950 Essence.

Some essence value depends on class as well.. i.e. 4 star Gunner or Assassin Eds, powered and evolved to level 100 5 star, are worth 4500 essence.. but a 4 star Warrior, Sentinel, or Magus Ed powered and evolved to level 100 5 star is only worth 4000 essence.

Then there are 3 star Eds which never even reach 1k essence no matter how much you evolve them.

Bakura
12-12-2019, 03:55 AM
Inventory I believe

Beddie is correct. Inventory.Thanks guys. I have so many dungeon keys, it's been awhile since I bought one. It used to be that they opened on purchase.
So, the ones for FC, do they go to inventory too?

You don' t have to have but 4 regular 5* and a 5* heart and some 4*'s.
Because of the evolution event, I powered up all the sac toons, and in the pic below, they were exactly 50,000 essence/Ultimate.
The problem was the game froze, I had to exit out.
Upon reboot the achievements reward popped up.
As far as the Ultimate & Vortex rewards, I can only guess.
It did show a bunch of SS, gold, ironite & 15 Alchemist frags.
I have no idea what else dropped.
First time that ever happened. The game is sooo buggy nowadays.
I used powered up 4*'s so I can save the other 5*'s for the real sac event.
This first pick shows the toons used for the Ultimate. They are all powered up, but the bug shows S. Onyx at lvl. 1.
The bug started showing them all at lvl. 1, I even removed them, and it still lit up.
I'm pretty sure I got the rewards, but still..... I don't like chancing such resources.

Bakura
12-12-2019, 09:08 AM
Thanks guys. I have so many dungeon keys, it's been awhile since I bought one. It used to be that they opened on purchase.
So, the ones for FC, do they go to inventory too?

Well, I answered my own question.
*Purchasing Dungeon keys for FC opens them immediately.
*Purchasing Dungeon keys for IC goes to inventory.

Hey Devs, can you make it so purchasing keys from anywhere goes to inventory?
That way in events like this we can spend without having to immediately grind.

Yup
12-12-2019, 09:11 AM
It also depends on WHICH key....

For example the Eternal key won't auto-open the dungeon regardless of where you purchase it from...... but the Labyrinth key will... or something like that. It's terribly inconsistent.

Azagthor
12-12-2019, 09:49 AM
*Purchasing Dungeon keys for FC opens them immediately.
*Purchasing Dungeon keys for IC goes to inventory.

It also depends on WHICH key....
For example the Eternal key won't auto-open the dungeon regardless of where you purchase it from...... but the Labyrinth key will... or something like that. It's terribly inconsistent.

I noticed there were some keys in the Clan store today. Anyone know if they go into inventory or auto-opened? Not prepared to run any of them at the moment, but wouldn't mind being able to stock one or two for later.

Natasmai
12-12-2019, 12:24 PM
the only key that i am 100% sure about is the eternal key. That one goes to the Book. Any of the other keys should be approached with extreme caution. I believe most of them open the dungeon straight away, which is stupid.

Bakura
12-12-2019, 06:28 PM
Well, if anyone that has a 100% sure knowledge of what key from wherever does what, then please post it here and Azagathor or myself can put together a thread documenting all the data.
Or maybe CrazyHarry can add it to his Frontier Keys cheat sheet.

Better yet, the Devs could just make all purchased keys go to inventory, or else it's just paying to open the dungeon.

It sux when you want to stock up or complete an achievement but all of a sudden you have to prepare a team to run a dungeon while the timer is counting down.

I bought 2 different keys during this event:

>Labyrinth key from FC store opens immediately.

>Eternal key from Arena store for IC goes to inventory.

Confirmed by Yup & Natasmai
>Eternal key from anywhere goes to inventory.

Please post your findings below!

Thanks!

Ydex
12-12-2019, 11:58 PM
... LoL runs are expensive, ...

Correction: ANY LoL level counts. ... LoL X only costs 8 SoT, has decent Gold return, and my best time with Max Cyborg + three 1* toons is :09 seconds. It drops decent XP and Evo material, including 3* bricks.

Yup
12-13-2019, 02:42 AM
I ran Cosmic dungeons for the latest Event challenge...... they count.

Yup
12-13-2019, 02:45 AM
I noticed there were some keys in the Clan store today. .

LAST place I'll get a key until the tributes are more prevalent. :)

scott-5496
12-13-2019, 10:45 AM
I am living in LOL XI-XV for a few days targeting Dark Lilith - just got my Gunner LOL fully awakened and doing runs with him to get her at last. Then onto Lucifer but only got the Dark Lilith runs to as done the others with the other LOLs - so that has all helped me not need to worry about the event targets for this one!

Have to say my ironite is scary low at around 1k - the lowest I have been for a very, very long time! My gold too builds back up, but then I get to last stages of awaken and boom...gone just like that! I have one of my Raven characters sitting waiting for the final awaken but it is just too much so will need to wait not knowing what I may need gold for this month...well the sac event for sure and I am already thinking if it is really good I will need to miss out on digging in deep as there is no deep to go!

Bakura
12-13-2019, 04:10 PM
Free 150 Ironite

Click this link:
https://noddingfrog.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=635945d8cbe0d097f94d3de10&id=7478852cb7&e=5fc9441729

OR

Enter this code:
38URJ-4EGXR-NBQCB

Merry Christmas
from Navigator Games/Nodding Frog!

seneuk
12-16-2019, 10:20 AM
Hello.
Where do you find the Thor fragments?
I won 50 because I have spent 250 Fc.
I know that I can buy twice 25 fragments in the clan's shop.
But where can you find more?
does someone know?

Beddie
12-16-2019, 03:46 PM
The only Thor Fragments available now are:
The weekly 50 (from Clans)
The other 50 from the mission and
(If ranked 2nd or 3rd in arena) 750 and 500 frags (respectively)

(Other frags will be available in future events)

Zugzwang
12-16-2019, 04:21 PM
The only Thor Fragments available now are:
The weekly 50 (from Clans)
The other 50 from the mission and
(If ranked 2nd or 3rd in arena) 750 and 500 frags (respectively)

(Other frags will be available in future events)

You can also pay real money to buy a pack of Thor Frags which says 1 time only, but it was reported that it is bugged and can be bought over and over.
Probably cheaper to buy it that way then spend ironite to do events anyway if you want Thor Eddie sooner than later. I just don't know how Viking Eddie can be made strong enough with the whole MR scaling thing. There may be some cool teams to try but straight magic penetration should take care of the MR scaling part pretty easily.

Thor is a stretch for this game anyway, I know Anthrax was into comics but Maiden? Always thought of their lyrical lore as sort of a history lesson in a way -- even if it was mythology - it was ancient mythology rather than contemporary graphic novels. Maybe they've gotten into them since and we will get a song on the new album about superheros ;)

DoctorEly
12-16-2019, 05:57 PM
It seems Thor Eddie's design is based off of the art for the Nordic leg of the Somewhere Back in Time tour.

Ydex
12-16-2019, 06:36 PM
It seems Thor Eddie's design is based off of the art for the Nordic leg of the Somewhere Back in Time tour. Wow, that is really cool. Even the skull epaulets (?) that hold the cape on.

Bakura
02-29-2020, 02:54 AM
Wasn't sure where to address this, but since this is the Thor release thread, here goes:

It seems that Thor's future basic move "Jarngreipr" is broken. It states multiple enemies, but whenever I use it, it's a single enemy attack.

I don't have Thor, but have been using my Trooper's champion.

Anyone else noticed or discussed this issue?

Shao
02-29-2020, 04:04 AM
all of his talents cost are 6 when he is full awake ;)
and for the fury atk : you gain echo for 9 turn, and your allys too (9 turn too) + you gain an extra turn for all of the team