PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on talis for KP

SyTreXx
12-14-2019, 12:41 AM
Guys do u have any suggestions for talis to KP ,just got him...that one purple slot is kind of annoying.
How do you play him?

Ydex
12-14-2019, 12:48 AM
I'll be honest with you, I just got KP recently, and I haven't figured it out. I'm saving clan currency for a set of Warlord. The meta is Greed/Warlord on KP, but I have neither.

KP is a great toon, but honestly talisman slots are the most important stat, these days.

Muzzleloader
12-14-2019, 12:54 AM
Greed/warlord is used also sustain/warlord sacred or immunity also can work..

Reaper/sustain can be useful.

I've seen frontier/cosmic setup. .

Ydex
12-14-2019, 01:01 AM
Maybe Sustaining/Warlord/cosmic Echo ?--
% extra turn, heal all on turn, buff when healed + another % extra turn (repeat)

SyTreXx
12-14-2019, 01:03 AM
I don’t have greed... i’m trying tower/fate..

Muzzleloader
12-14-2019, 01:35 AM
SyTrexx, do you have the two green set of sustain?

Ydex
12-14-2019, 02:30 AM

HOLY SH%T Sustaining is a TWO-set, I've been running with THREE of these HA HA HAH A

... sustain/warlord sacred or immunity also can work..

NOW I GET IT-- you can equip ALL THREE of these. :::facepalm:::

SyTreXx
12-14-2019, 04:49 AM

I don’t...where do they drop?

Azagthor
12-14-2019, 05:22 AM
I'll be honest with you, I just got KP recently, and I haven't figured it out.
KP is a great toon, but honestly talisman slots are the most important stat, these days.

I also splashed out and finally got him for the Cyborg Dungeon. He hit like a wet noodle in there, but I was told keeping him alive to make use of his debuffs was the most important part. I've currently got him with Persecutions for the damage reduction, Shell for HP and further damage reduction, and a cosmic. Don't really have any good green talismans for him yet, but he's still proved very useful. Will be keeping an eye on the recommendations in this thread!

Mateja
12-14-2019, 09:12 AM
I also splashed out and finally got him for the Cyborg Dungeon. He hit like a wet noodle in there, but I was told keeping him alive to make use of his debuffs was the most important part. I've currently got him with Persecutions for the damage reduction, Shell for HP and further damage reduction, and a cosmic. Don't really have any good green talismans for him yet, but he's still proved very useful. Will be keeping an eye on the recommendations in this thread!
Try to get warlord and sustaining (or greed) on him, he will hit a lot stronger than a wet noodle. Hold out for the second turn to get him healed and buffed, and he wipes entire teams without any problems. His only weakness in the current meta are woke toons.

Beddie
12-14-2019, 09:29 AM
Yeah Warlords are the best choice (Greeds are good, or you could substitute that for Quake Talismans)

Esquatcho
12-14-2019, 12:31 PM
Warlord + Greed is my go to for KP, but if I just need him alive, I go with FFE mysticals and a L3 att/mag cosmic