PDA

View Full Version : Naughty or Nice- Coalgiver Ed’s Fury

Zugzwang
12-14-2019, 03:11 AM
Is the list changing this year as it has in the past? Anyone heard anything?

druid138
12-14-2019, 03:22 AM
Yeah, it changed with the most recent update.

Zugzwang
12-14-2019, 04:16 AM
Alexgalax! Cool. But the Katherinator is from last year.

SyTreXx
12-14-2019, 04:45 AM
Can you explain what is that?

Zugzwang
12-14-2019, 04:56 AM
Coalgiver Eddie has a fury where he pulls out the list you see in the screen cap. He looks at the list, shakes his head ruefully, then launches fireworks or something at opponents. I don’t know about the first Christmas for the game since I didn’t have the Eddie then, but every year since they have a different list player names on it.

I’ve always recognized at least one and sometimes more. thekatherinator has an Instagram where she creates these Eddie costumes and things like that. That’s all I know about her—not sure if she is a player or not.

I remember when Shaolinlondo made the list and there was some controversy because he’d been recently banned for 1 month for doing something he wasn’t supposed to in the game. I think the controversy should be due to the fact that the players’ names are all on the “nice” part of the list 😂

Azagthor
12-14-2019, 05:16 AM
Sorry for the messy edit, hard to get good quality screenshots of these. I didn't take any of them myself, two of them are from promotional videos on youtube, the other two from the forums here.

While obviously anything I say about this needs to be taken with a grain of salt, it is a wonderful way to highlight various community members. I'm sure the dev's have an internal "naughty" list too :P

Hoping there will be a way to get Coalgiver during the holiday event. Has he been available each previous year?

Bakura
12-14-2019, 11:00 AM
@Azagthor
Congrats.... those devs luv you, man.

I would be one of those on the Naughty list.
Last week anyway.
I did like we discussed and I sent them messages..... we're starting a clean slate.😁

Caesar815
12-14-2019, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=Bakura;115047]@Azagthor
Congrats.... those devs luv you, man.[QUOTE]

Cheers, mate 🤘🏻.

[QUOTE=Bakura;115047] I would be one of those on the Naughty list.[QUOTE]

Me, too buddy. Surely nearly everybody of us would be there - as long as we ever have complained about anything in the game 😂

Ancient Mariner
12-14-2019, 06:51 PM
Wow i don't know if it refers to me, but it's cool to see my name in the 2017 list, i'm just discovering it right now lol

Anyway i'd like to sign a petition to permanently keep Deathbat's name in the list

Azagthor
12-15-2019, 05:26 AM
I would be one of those on the Naughty list.
Me, too buddy. Surely nearly everybody of us would be there - as long as we ever have complained about anything in the game 😂

Oh wow, I just saw the latest update??? Totally real and not edited in anyway. :rolleyes:

Bakura
12-15-2019, 05:43 AM
Oh wow, I just saw the latest update??? Totally real and not edited in anyway. :rolleyes:

Thanks man... I needed that. That's totally awesome!!! 😁

It took me a minute to catch that.
I definitely like this version better. 👍

"Ya hear that ladies? I'm on the Naughty List...... oh yeahhhhhh!"

Caesar815
12-15-2019, 09:40 AM
Unbelievable 😂
Me, too. Very funny devs. 😂 Thx 🤘🏻