PDA

View Full Version : Unsolicited BOS idea....

Yup
12-15-2019, 09:53 AM
Add a "smelter" to the BOS. The smelter would allow you to "melt" resources (keys and souls) into gold... This would bypass the need to open souls an then go sacrifice or sell the characters. it would also allow users to essentially sell keys, which is currently not possible.

There could be a cost for smelting, so as to not allow unlimited profiting. Smelting cost could be the same as the converting souls to characters cost. And gold returns would be the same as if the characters were sold. It really would just bypass the whole covert to character, then go sell the character in the My Team screen. Really jsut more of a "quality of life" alteration where souls/characters are concerned... with the addition of the ability to get gold returns from excess keys.

If items are dropped into the smelter, a pop up could appear similar to the sacrifice popup...

Then there would be the standard reward popups showing the amount of gold earned from smelting.

Just an idea.....

Azagthor
12-15-2019, 01:40 PM
Nice work with the image mock-ups!

Another idea could be to smelt down the keys into Master Key Fragments? Turns 2-3 keys into another random one?

Muzzleloader
12-15-2019, 03:30 PM
You could have a jeweler set a stone in a key. Wonder what a jeweled encrusted key would give in the BoS.

Ceeg_LOTB
12-16-2019, 04:06 PM
Cool concept! It's been shared internally here for us to look at!

MuzakMaker
12-21-2019, 10:33 PM
Cool concept! It's been shared internally here for us to look at!

I would rather you guys fix the soul/key colour issue before adding a whole new mechanic to the book of souls but I guess as you guys said. There are too many kinds of colour blindness and it is too hard to be accessible (and polite).

Azagthor
12-22-2019, 07:38 AM
I would rather you guys fix the soul/key colour issue before adding a whole new mechanic to the book of souls but I guess as you guys said. There are too many kinds of colour blindness and it is too hard to be accessible (and polite).

Hadn't thought of that before, but that's a good point. Not sure what they could do about the souls, but they keys already have an alternate artwork that could possibly by used in the BoS to make them easier to tell from each other.

MuzakMaker
12-22-2019, 04:43 PM
Hadn't thought of that before, but that's a good point. Not sure what they could do about the souls, but they keys already have an alternate artwork that could possibly by used in the BoS to make them easier to tell from each other.

It really aggravates me that I was flat out told it was too hard when there are so many options. Different shapes, using the different artwork. NOT PICKING TWO SHADES THAT ARE SO CLOSE!

How many other colours are there besides all the variations of blue? None according to these guys.