PDA

View Full Version : TINY TIM'S REVENGE Enemy/Talisman Quick-Reference for Insanity and Madness

Azagthor
12-20-2019, 05:05 AM
Gather round folks, it's that time of the year. Pour yourself a nice warm eggnog, mulled wine or maybe an icy-cold pear cider, depending which part of the world you're in. It's Christmas time, and I've got an early present for you all. That's right, it's the Enemy/Talisman quick-reference images for the event dungeon!

Tiny Tim's Revenge feels a fair bit harder than the Cyborg Dungeon, so I'm hoping some of you will be able to come up with a few accessible teams that don't require specific maxed meta characters. As always, share your ideas, team suggestions, and tactical musings down below. We've got two weeks to 'solve' this dungeon, and I'll update this thread as things progress.

As always, you can look up the Characters HERE (http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/) and the Talismans HERE (http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/talisman-en/), in the Compendium for detailed information about both. Even if you don't know the name of a character or talisman, you should be able to match the icons there.

Azagthor
12-20-2019, 05:09 AM
I kinda dropped the ball on keeping this updated sorry.

This is a quick summary:

Normal gives 3 frags at 6 SoT per run, that means over 800 runs for a 10 pack
Hard is 5 frags/8 SoT, which is exactly 500 runs for a 10 pack
Madness 8 frags/10 SoT, just over 300 runs for 10 souls
Insanity 15 frags/12 SoT, 166 runs for 10 pack. Definitely the most profitable but very hard to pass.

Caesar815
12-20-2019, 05:34 AM
Great job again, buddy. Thx for the heads up

DeathDealer-5301
12-20-2019, 05:44 AM
Thanks for putting this together again, it should help cut down runtimes and maybe even come up with a green insanity team that works.

Running Madness insanity now for Magus. After seeing suggestions in the other thread I ended up using the following, with 5 wins and one run that didn't count so far after losing LOL and no way to revive him. I have mid level relics.

Shadow Wicker Man with celestial
LOL almost maxed with singularity
Madam with alchemy , I don't have ferryman
Alchemist awakened twice with forge.

3 minute runs but I'll be done soon enough and back to Insanity with a mixed team of Van Helsing, A WW, green Desert Guardian, W LOL.

Ydex
12-20-2019, 05:55 AM
Excellent work. Really cool. Thank you!

I stumbled through the Magus challenge and found a team that 1) doesn't die, and 2) actually kills the enemies. I do NOT have many "top level" toons, so hope this helps. In this order:

Clair (not dark), Fortune/Sustain --debuff on basic
Crusader, Frontier/Prime --doesn't die
M.Crimean Soldier, Lab/Echo --doesn't die
M.Werewolf, Impulse --increase damage, passive damage

Without Clair and Werewolf it was infinite draw on the red/green/red ghost wave. Hard to do damage with a blue team.

eta: sometimes they die in the first wave so this is a work in progress

eta: WW, Crusader, Clair, M.Onyx Son, Alchemy/Echo.

razgriz
12-20-2019, 06:50 AM
So with the insanity my atks with the beast and cLoL 's power were not removing the health the wickerdogs keep getting in wave 2, i think a geam with a reviver is needed as well and so far 2 battles no permadeath/doom effect given; also watch for tiny tim one of his atk's gave me infinite taunt. also found last wave easiest as i just took out scrooge ed7291

also here's the rewards for 1st time beating insanity7292

razgriz
12-20-2019, 07:17 AM
also the gunner ghost in 1st wave has an passive ability (brass snuffer) that overrides all immunity: i went in with angel ed/b.redan/ w. and s hierophant and still had perfect corruption and perfect seal applied. 7293

Yup
12-20-2019, 07:43 AM
Revised insanity...

Pharaoh Ed (Brave)
Ev Wicker Ox (Frontier/Cosmic)
S Onyx Son (Alchemy/Cosmic)
S Xmas Ghost (Avenger/Warp/Cosmic)

I can't auto because of crashing.. and manual is only working 70-80 of the time (I dropped the "quality" setting to "low").. this wins manually if I target the bosses. S Ghost, Snowman, Coalgiver, G Krampus, Eb Ed...

The Wicker Ox clears silver each turn (not at start though) and the alchemy's clear the rest each turn. Still not fantastic with everyone being perfect stunned and slept when hitting an enemy-- and those enemies strategically placed to be the biggest headaches, but it's working.

I have really only explored the Sentinel-only option up to now.. until that achievement is earned.

I did run it earlier with... Eternal Champ Ed , Darkmoon Lilith, W LOL, Lucifer Morningstar.. hoping it might not crash .. No issues winning battles, but it was still crashing every run..

Neuritico
12-20-2019, 08:24 AM
Insanity Lvl 100% auto elapsed time from 53 sec. to less than 2:00 mins . Here below my team.

Discordian
12-20-2019, 08:49 AM
Wow! Azagthor, really impressive that you got this out what appears to be right after the event dropped (!) - though my timezone is off right now... in any case, great and helpful guide once again. Devs, give this guy a Moonchild soul!

Dunno about with non-maxed toons, but here's a small Xmas present for those with them; a fast autofarm team for Insanity:

Max Dark Lilith (Serenity/Inspiration/Echo)
Max Cyborg (T3/Valhalla)
Dark Prince Wrath (Forge/Echo)
Assassin Werewolf (Starfire)

Best time is 33 seconds so far, but it runs at under a minute if you just run the first three and skip the Asswolf - meaning you can still run your ally troopers with it.

Christmas Cheers from down South!

Azagthor
12-20-2019, 10:17 AM
Wow! Azagthor, really impressive that you got this out what appears to be right after the event dropped (!) - though my timezone is off right now... in any case, great and helpful guide once again.

Was only able to get through Insanity myself thanks to someone's Thor Eddie champion :D

Was uploaded about 4 hours into the event. I've finally settled on a template I like for these quicker ones, doesn't take too long to import and edit the in-game screenshots and add in the talismans. I'm still pretty slow, but I reckon I'll be able to beat 4 hours for January's dungeon!

Really like the character designs, dungeon decorations, and the little bit of story. They creative team put a lot of work into this event.

Celobeast
12-20-2019, 03:50 PM
Mystic eddie with celestial
M Lol with alchemy
alchemist with forge
Ferryman with quantic
This must be enough to finish 15 only magus in auto.

teys285
12-20-2019, 05:30 PM
Seriously, what the hell is the first wave of Insanity? The rest is doable, but the first wave is absolutely ridiculous... Anyone else having massive problems with it?

DeathDealer-5301
12-20-2019, 07:30 PM
Seriously, what the hell is the first wave of Insanity? The rest is doable, but the first wave is absolutely ridiculous... Anyone else having massive problems with it?

If it wasn't for my Van Helsing I couldn't auto it reliably. Tried quite a few combos but lack many toons from suggested teams. Wish I knew how to shorten the first wave of Insanity. Think that one takes the longest, followed by the Coalgiver level.

razgriz
12-20-2019, 08:26 PM

about 70% are loses, no character or tali with immunity works, have tried multiple characters that cleanse all or silver effects and no silver effects are getting cleansed

Yup
12-20-2019, 09:02 PM
I know it's a stretch, since many may not have her.. but generally, that first wave.. one hit with Lilith Darkmoon ends it. If it doesn't there's only 1 or 2 of the ghosts left standing, barely.

I'm just amazed at a company that would release an app which crashes 70% of the time, or more.

teys285
12-21-2019, 12:15 AM
about 70% are loses, no character or tali with immunity works, have tried multiple characters that cleanse all or silver effects and no silver effects are getting cleansed

Exactly! I use Benjamin for the silvers... they are cleansed, but after the next toon attacks, they are back... for me, almost 90% are losses... so frustrating...

Azagthor
12-21-2019, 03:32 AM
I know it's a stretch, since many may not have her.. but generally, that first wave.. one hit with Lilith Darkmoon ends it. If it doesn't there's only 1 or 2 of the ghosts left standing, barely.

The one thing I regret the most in hindsight, is not going hard on acquiring Dark Lilith during the Awakening Mega-event. She seems super useful for all sorts of thing. I still don't even have my first LoL maxed yet though :P

This dungeon certainly feels more difficult than the Cyborg one. Cyborg was the first dungeon I was able to beat Insanity, but I suppose I just got lucky having characters that could handle it. That's fine though, I don't expect to be able to do everything yet. Hard to know what I should be focused on "next" though. I can auto Madness, hopefully that'll be enough to get me a Coalgiver by the end of the event :)

The first wave being the most difficult is a nice design decision though, I quite like that. Having the most difficult part right at the start reduces team iteration time, allowing you to quickly jump back in and try something new, instead of having to fight through the whole dungeon only to discover you can't beat the final boss (Looking at you, the first time I tried Hard in the Daily Dungeon!).

Uzaren
12-21-2019, 09:09 AM
What is the best team of Sentinel and talisman?
Thank you!

César Farfán
12-21-2019, 02:59 PM
It´s really hard.
At first, i had a few wins (insanity), but after, by some reason i got killed even in others levels than first one.
Also, i´ve seen some bugs on this.
Alex got freeze and he hadn´t PD. Sometimes doesn´t work talismans how it should be.
At least i have beat all levels. Now im troubling with magus toons.
i dont have the best of them. So, i think im gonna have to do it manually.

Caesar815
12-21-2019, 03:42 PM

Just use the prisoner. He’ll disable the passives of the ghosts. Easy going then. The rest is no problem ...

DeathDealer-5301
12-21-2019, 06:23 PM
What is the best team of Sentinel and talisman?
Thank you!

There is another thread that has a lot more team suggestions.
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12872-Tiny-Tim%92s-Revenge-(Dungeon)-Debut-of-5-New-Characters-including-Scrooge-Eddie!/page10
Somewhere in there.
I tried a few and failed due to lacking some toons and too lazy to try manual at this point. Later in the event I'll try it again.

teys285
12-22-2019, 02:14 AM
Just use the prisoner. He’ll disable the passives of the ghosts. Easy going then. The rest is no problem ...

I wish I had him... I've tried to use toons that can inflict PD, but either they die before I kill all of them or they have immunity...

César Farfán
12-24-2019, 07:30 PM
It seems like finally, i found a team to insanity.
Alex- Orbit
A WW- Ying Yang
Onyx Son S- Celestial/ Cosmic (or maybe a good toon who can has same talismans)
KP- Advantage-Warlord-Sacred

Until now, let´s say it´s almost 100% sure to get victory

God, this time has been hard to do.

Azagthor
12-25-2019, 04:47 AM
It seems like finally, i found a team to insanity.
Alex- Orbit
A WW- Ying Yang
Onyx Son S- Celestial/ Cosmic (or maybe a good toon who can has same talismans)
KP- Advantage-Warlord-Sacred

Until now, let´s say it´s almost 100% sure to get victory

God, this time has been hard to do.

I'm glad you stuck with it! How important is Alex's negative effect immunity? A lot of people were using Charlotte for her passive.

I've still not managed to put together a team. I've come close, but always one effect short, can't fit everything I want onto one team, if I could have a 4th ally I could do it! A WW seems invaluable for all sorts of things lately!

Really need to sit down and work out exactly what challenges each Insanity wave involves. What passives, status effects, combos, etc you'll need to be able to overcome.

César Farfán
12-25-2019, 05:15 PM
I'm glad you stuck with it! How important is Alex's negative effect immunity? A lot of people were using Charlotte for her passive.

I've still not managed to put together a team. I've come close, but always one effect short, can't fit everything I want onto one team, if I could have a 4th ally I could do it! A WW seems invaluable for all sorts of things lately!

Really need to sit down and work out exactly what challenges each Insanity wave involves. What passives, status effects, combos, etc you'll need to be able to overcome.

Very useful, Alex doesn't got freeze, stunned or something. So, having Orbit he practically remove negative effects on your others toons when he attacks. (Except silver, obviously)
A WW it's unbelievable, just one hit to kill Scrooge Eddie, and previous enemies. I think that's way everyone use him and let him hard work.
Only times I got a lose, it's what I say before, Alex stole benefits and dies because ghost. But that almost don't happen anymore.
It's a little slow, (2-3 minutes) but it'lll be sure.

RPaige71
12-27-2019, 05:33 PM
Does anyone have a non-pay/grind team set up to consistently win madness? I don't have the top pvp characters and all the stuff you have to be rich to get.

Caesar815
12-27-2019, 06:01 PM
Does anyone have a non-pay/grind team set up to consistently win madness? I don't have the top pvp characters and all the stuff you have to be rich to get.

I didn’t pay any money and I won’t ever do.
I grinded everything and all toons with a lot of time and consistently playing other dungeons for needed material.
I use:
Alex (Valor)
W LOL lvl 10 (Orbit)
Charlotte (Viper+Cosmic T1 Blue 15% ATK)
Prisoner (Primordial)

100% wins in 2,250 runs auto avg. time 1:45

Cheers 🤘🏻

Azagthor
12-27-2019, 06:05 PM

Is there any main part of the dungeon you're struggling with, or just the whole thing? Madness is still quite difficult, has a lot of parts that willbe challenging without some of the more powerful event characters and talismans. If you share your in-game name and number, we could take a look at what you got.

My team is maybe middle of the road, it's certainly not using any of the top characters, but a few of them are still hard to get.

Flight of Icarus Eddie - Lantern/Warlord/Cosmic. This is my main damage dealer. Any strong aoe eddie should be fine.
Ghost of Christmas Giving - Forge. This is the red ghost from the Snow section in the store. He's pretty good, his basic attack can hit hard and removes 1-turn enemy buffs. However the most important part for me is the Forge talismans he can wear. The enemies in Madness can do a lot of damage, and the Forge talismans give everyone a Perfect Heal Shield when anyone reaches 1HP. They keep me alive, and the enemies in Madness have a hard time removing the shield.
The Killer Prime - Grail/Persecution/Cosmic. These aren't the best talismans for him, but it doesn't matter as it's his debuffs and passive that make him so good. Most people recommend you save up your Frontier Coins for KP first, and since buying him last month, I'm not one of those people. His passive applied permadeath.
The Prisoner - Yin/Yang. This character can be hard to get, he's from regular souls. He doesn't hit very hard, but his passive stops enemy passives from working, which is almost always a useful thing.

You need a way to stay alive long enough to be able to kill everything. Forges do that for me, other people have used Celestials, Starfires, or characters like Van Helsing Eddie who prevent damage. A way to avoid or remove Stun (and Perfect Stun) and Freeze will also be useful. As will a way to stop the enemy from healing themselves or gaining buffs.

Alex (Valor)
W LOL lvl 10 (Orbit)
Prisoner (Primordial)

That team looks like you could try Insanity? Charlotte sounds incredibly useful for this dungeon!

RPaige71
12-27-2019, 06:31 PM
Sounds as though the mentality is that everyone out there has Charlotte, all of the Lord's of light, something called Alex, and every single talisman in the game as well as everyone being a free player who has never grinded a day in their lives.

RPaige71
12-27-2019, 06:33 PM
I just need a way to win on auto using nonpremium characters and talisman.

Azagthor
12-27-2019, 06:39 PM
Sounds as though the mentality is that everyone out there has Charlotte, all of the Lord's of light, something called Alex, and every single talisman in the game as well as everyone being a free player who has never grinded a day in their lives.

I wish I had Charlotte...

You either have to grind to keep up or pay and grind slightly less. It took me quite a while to realise events are part of the end-game content, they mostly can't be done by people still playing through the story parts of the game. It's a big jump up, and hard to know where to get started, or what to do next, other than hoping you get lucky and pull some good characters and talismans.

RPaige71
12-27-2019, 06:44 PM
My remark was basically aimed at the person saying they've never grinded or paid money yet they have Charlotte and everyone else. Guess they're lucky af or Jesus Christ plays this game.
Yes I'm aware I have to play or pay and I do, just not 24/7. I don't play pvp and I don't do the Quests.

RPaige71
12-27-2019, 06:53 PM
I didn’t pay any money and I won’t ever do.
I grinded everything and all toons with a lot of time and consistently playing other dungeons for needed material.
I use:
Alex (Valor)
W LOL lvl 10 (Orbit)
Prisoner (Primordial)

100% wins in 2,250 runs auto avg. time 1:45

Cheers 🤘🏻

Dude, I said a nonpay/grind team. That means didn't pay and didn't grind. 😡

Mateja
12-27-2019, 06:57 PM
It's very much possible to have most characters without paying but this is a grinding game. If you don't want to grind you won't get good stuff and that's how it is designed. Harder levels of events like this are aimed towards people who completed everything else in the game and would delete it if nothing new was coming out every now and again. For a casual player there are easier levels and story worlds. Without at least some of the better characters madness is very hard, if not impossible, to manage.

Caesar815
12-27-2019, 07:05 PM
I just need a way to win on auto using nonpremium characters and talisman.

I’m afraid, this won’t work buddy.
As Mateja said, you’ll have so it ... either ... or.
There isn’t any between. And as I chose not to pay, I knew I would have to grind and this is what I do ...

But don’t forget, I play the game since it was released - so maybe a bit longer than you and I am a collector. That means I MUST have all (non-payable) toons. And this needs much time, of course.

And this is also what Mateja also mentioned. If you have finished everything else in the game eg. story, skull quests, quests in generell, achievements and so, you’ll have to strive for other goals to reach.

Sorry 😐

Ydex
12-27-2019, 07:43 PM
Pharaoh Eddie with one Talisman of each color
Awakened Sandworm - NO talismans (runs better)
any Red character
a five dollar bill

RPaige71
12-27-2019, 08:00 PM
I just need to get 2500 or however many of these fragments to buy a ten pack. Which difficulty will get them quickest?

DeathDealer-5301
12-27-2019, 08:08 PM
I just need to get 2500 or however many of these fragments to buy a ten pack. Which difficulty will get them quickest?

Generally the highest level you can complete, unless it takes you like 5 or 6 minutes to get through it. Higher level is also usually cheaper for Sot/Ironite cost.

Caesar815
12-27-2019, 08:29 PM
Pharaoh Eddie with one Talisman of each color
Awakened Sandworm - NO talismans (runs better)
any Red character
a five dollar bill

I think a max. awakened sandworm will do better 😂😂

RPaige71
12-27-2019, 09:58 PM
Generally the highest level you can complete, unless it takes you like 5 or 6 minutes to get through it. Higher level is also usually cheaper for Sot/Ironite cost.
So nobody has done the math? Cost of battle vs average reward?

BennySalazar
12-27-2019, 10:36 PM

2500 frag for 10 souls
166 runs on insanity
12 sot/ run => +- 2000 SOT per 10pack
and this 9 times if you don't have the luck to pull the new ed

Mateja
12-27-2019, 10:52 PM

I think there's a breakdown somewhere in the first pages on the official post. This is a quick summary
Insanity 15 frags/12 SoT, 166 runs for 10 pack. Definitely the most profitable but very hard to pass.
You often get 1-4 SoT back from a run so it slightly decreases the cost.
Every level can occasionaly drop double frags and each run has a chance to drop 10 ironite which can help lessen the cost too.
If you can't comfortably run madness or insanity, go for hard if you have enough resources. It will be much slower but will still get you something.

Yup
12-27-2019, 11:19 PM
Insanity also drops 15 OR 23 frags.. So I'd guess that other levels have 2 options as well.. 8 OR 10.. 5 OR 8... 3 OR 5... but I haven't run anything but Insanity in a week.

BennySalazar
12-28-2019, 12:26 AM

I do not have charlotte or alex either. I do not have Dark Lilith or Lucifer. Except W LOL (2 times) i do not have any multiple awakened characters either but ...

After many trials I finaly found a team for insanity on auto. At day 1 from the event I already found a team that could beat insanity sometimes but not consistently. The key for me was werewolf assasin with forge talisman, ONI ED with celestial and M lilth with destiny. Those 3 came back in most of the variations. For the 4th toon i tried many things, but nothing lead to a safe solution. I swithed my S Onyx son for The Alchemist with Rebellion + snow shield and later with quantum talismans. I even tried a few of the new toons although I exceptionaly level new toons quickly; I save them for evolutions events normaly unless it's a top toon. Even with the new X mas ghosts ( gunner, sent & mag) I won but never many in a row. Even the newly achieved Killer Prime didn't work (but I do miss a ful set of greed or sustaining talismans to accompany warlord)

The toon that eventualy led to consistent victories was a toon I never used before. A toon that I even sacrificed in the previous event and luckily turned up again. W Valkyrie that grants immunity to freeze and the burn effects that snowmans and some ghosts cast. And with her 3 red slots Ragna (, Valkyrie hunter) can wear the orbit talisman that gives immunity to true damage and has a 60% chance to remove beneficial effects

With Ragna on my team I only faced my first defeat yeasterday after 1 hour and half autoplay. This morning even 2 hours autoplay without defeat.

Average 3 mnts though but only my A WW & ONI are fully sharded. M lilith & Ragna have no shards at all ...

Halfway the event I can swith from grinding on madness to grinding on insanity. But I have the feeling SoT & Ironite drop less frequently as in the first days of the event

BennySalazar
12-28-2019, 12:56 AM
Opened 61 xmas souls so far

so far ...
2 x gunner krampus
1 x sentinel ghost & 1 gunner ghost (1 from frag)
1 x magus ghost
1 x warrior ghost (snow)
1 x gunner wickerdeer

+
1 x warrior minotaur
1 x ingami, sentinel dog spirit

610/1000 frags for new magus ed ... keep on grinding but i fear i'm running out of time/ironite hopefuly i'm lucky with the upcoming 10pack souls

Azagthor
12-28-2019, 07:43 AM
My remark was basically aimed at the person saying they've never grinded or paid money yet they have Charlotte and everyone else.
Yeah sorry if we got a bit defensive. What you're asking for is likely not possible though. You might know this already, but each month they have a Character Fragment event, usually in the Lord of Light stage, where you can grind for a special 4* character. These are some of the easier events and while it can take a bit of grinding if your luck is bad, they're an excellent way to get some new characters.

I play the game since it was released - so maybe a bit longer than you and I am a collector.
It's a remarkably different experience playing a F2P mobile game from launch, and starting years later. I've been playing Mobius Final Fantasy since launch, over three years ago, and despite only making 2 purchases in that whole time, I've been able to do most things decently. Will never be the top in any ranking events, but have been able to gather enough things over the years that I can enjoy all the story content and participate in special events.

Legacy of the Beast however, if a completely different beast. Starting three years after launch meant beginning with next to nothing, and hoping to get lucky with a strong character or two. Reading the forums to work out which events are doable for new players, and which ones are a waste of time. It was a very slow start, and I still consider myself to be a "new" or beginner player, at least compared with most of the other people here on the forums.

I think there's a breakdown somewhere in the first pages on the official post. This is a quick summary

Thanks for this, I'll add it to the first post of this thread. I kinda never got around to really expanding on this one, sorry everyone.

Insanity also drops 15 OR 23 frags.. So I'd guess that other levels have 2 options as well.. 8 OR 10.. 5 OR 8... 3 OR 5... but I haven't run anything but Insanity in a week.
Madness can drop 8 OR 16, but it's so rare it only increases the average drop to just over 9 fragments per run.

The key for me was werewolf assasin with forge talisman, ONI ED with celestial and M lilth with destiny. Those 3 came back in most of the variations.

The toon that eventualy led to consistent victories was a toon I never used before. W Valkyrie that grants immunity to freeze and the burn effects that snowmans and some ghosts cast. And with her 3 red slots Ragna (, Valkyrie hunter) can wear the orbit talisman that gives immunity to true damage and has a 60% chance to remove beneficial effects
Oh wow, excellent use for an older character, and a good substitute for Charlotte or Alex when it comes to preventing Freeze.

I'm still amazed how often Assassin Werewolf comes up on teams, don't imagine he'll be outclassed any time soon.

RPaige71
12-28-2019, 12:27 PM
My current setup for running Madness on auto (3 min average win time)
*Alexander (maxed) w/ Valor
*Prisoner w/ Primordial
*Raven Witch (maxed) w/ Eternity & Immortality
*Minotaur (Assassin maxed) w/Boost, Serenity, and Cosmic talisman)

Record win time so far is 2:24 no idea if that's good or not.

RPaige71
12-28-2019, 12:38 PM
I also have Benjamin Breeg on reserve should I need some resurrection)

César Farfán
12-28-2019, 03:48 PM
I understand all these comments.
I started to play this from its beginnings.
But i left it.
Came back like a year and half ago, but this year i took things really serious.
So, like some of you said, it takes time to complete events, buy (with no real money) some toons, have relics, and more.
But, also understand the first players, i didn't know about this forum until 2/3 months.
If I had seen them all winning and making their teams stronger in my beginnings, I would have felt very frustrated as well.
All in this game it's time. Believe it or not.
Or you prefer to pay real money.
There are good teams. I think you can do it anyway.

César Farfán
12-28-2019, 04:17 PM
Anyway, im still not having the best team.
Still having problems with some dungeons, but at least i think im going a good way.

Azagthor
12-28-2019, 05:25 PM
Still having problems with some dungeons, but at least i think im going a good way.

That's good! It can be slow and frustrating, but as we get a little better each time :)

Azagthor
12-31-2019, 03:42 PM
1950 Madness runs later, I finally have Scrooge. Lucky enough to get all the ghosts and both krampuses too. Pity about missing out on Coalgiver, but there is always next year.

I can finally rest for a little while. Really hope this is the last time I'll have to farm madness :cool:

BennySalazar
12-31-2019, 04:45 PM
Farming the last 1000 snowman frag to abtain my scrooge eddy

Started the event with +2200 ironite. Now on 970 and maybe still needing a refill ...

Got al the Xmas ghost though

And 3 Gx Gunner Krampus, no assasin unfortunately

pnthrfan
12-31-2019, 05:14 PM
My current setup for grinding Madness on auto (under 2 min average win time)

*Eternity Ed (maxed) w/ Forge & Purple cosmic
*Assn Hierophant w/ Ascension, Immortal, Blue Cosmic
*Prisoner w/ Primordial
*Wrathchild w/Necropolis and Persecution

Just grabbed my 2nd X-Mas 10 pack. Pulled Scrooge Ed & Purple Krampus, along with some other sacrifice fodder. My first 10 pack I pulled Gunner Christmas Past & Purple Krampus. I think I'm done grinding for now. Still holding off and buying the Christmas giving ghost until I see what else they are going to offer for snow frags.

RPaige71
01-02-2020, 12:15 AM
Bought the ten pack and got all 3 stars.

Azagthor
01-02-2020, 10:11 AM
Farming the last 1000 snowman frag to abtain my scrooge eddy
Started the event with +2200 ironite. Now on 970 and maybe still needing a refill ...
Got al the Xmas ghost though
That's not too bad at all! Especially getting all the ghosts, some of those seem real useful.

Despite grinding Madness for my Scrooge, my Ironite didn't end up too much lower than before the event started, although that's 100% thanks to all the various bonuses and free ironite they gave out for Christmas. Really made a difference.

Just grabbed my 2nd X-Mas 10 pack. Pulled Scrooge Ed & Purple Krampus, along with some other sacrifice fodder. My first 10 pack I pulled Gunner Christmas Past & Purple Krampus. I think I'm done grinding for now. Still holding off and buying the Christmas giving ghost until I see what else they are going to offer for snow frags.
Oh wow, you have the best luck! The Yellow and Red Ghosts are my favourites so far. Red can wear Forge talismans and hits much harder than expected for a 4* character. The Yellow one can wear Vipers, and the Buff Removal part of his passive is even stronger than Killer Prime's (at the cost of Curse and Permadeath).

Bought the ten pack and got all 3 stars.
That's never much fun hey. How many have you opened now?