PDA

View Full Version : Requesting help accessing final Skull Quest

Huzya
12-20-2019, 05:14 PM
Anyone able to help me get access to the final Skull Quest? I am currently stuck at 925/930. As far as I can determine, I'm only missing two skulls from Night City:
The Banshee (Normal) - Win with 100% Health
Lord of the Flies (Madness) - Use only Assassin characters

These two have been driving me crazy... but even that being said, I have no idea where to go to get the final 3 Skulls. I've attained a 3 Skull rating on all of my Skull Quests. Is there someplace else where I can get Skulls?

Huzya
12-20-2019, 05:17 PM
And just like that... figured it out. I only need 927 to get to the final quest....

That being said, anyone able to offer some advice on the two that I'm stuck on? :)

Bobby2613-8511
12-20-2019, 06:19 PM
Have you looked in there? https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11095-NIGHT-CITY-Strategies

Huzya
12-20-2019, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the advice! I wound up cheesing The Banshee by dieing and then rezzing back at full health. Not the prettiest way to go, but it got me to 927 :)

HK-47
12-20-2019, 11:48 PM
For the Assassin characters one, use Eternity Eddie and a lot of mark talismans if you have them. If you get lucky you should be able to kill Killer Beast before he gets a turn

Beddie
12-21-2019, 12:41 AM
Use Executioner Eddie with Mark talismans (and pray that all Marks land on KB)

HK-47
12-21-2019, 01:14 AM
Use Executioner Eddie with Mark talismans (and pray that all Marks land on KB)

Yeah, good idea. Have someone who has energy talismans and hope they steal enough power for Executioners past power ability. Then it that with Executioner or Eternity

razgriz
01-03-2020, 09:11 AM
And just like that... figured it out. I only need 927 to get to the final quest....

That being said, anyone able to offer some advice on the two that I'm stuck on? :)

even though i went in with celestial and my team killed the ai in 1 go i was always loosing health right at start of match for all 100% health night city locations, using the prisoner didn't stop them (even the w.chopper) i ended up using my angel ed to stay at 100%; for assassin only i used eternity ed: lab, werewolf: forge, misashi: celestial, and the count: fate

razgriz
01-03-2020, 09:23 AM
Anyone able to help me get access to the final Skull Quest? I am currently stuck at 925/930. As far as I can determine, I'm only missing two skulls from Night City:
The Banshee (Normal) - Win with 100% Health
Lord of the Flies (Madness) - Use only Assassin characters

These two have been driving me crazy... but even that being said, I have no idea where to go to get the final 3 Skulls. I've attained a 3 Skull rating on all of my Skull Quests. Is there someplace else where I can get Skulls?

so with the characters u have i would go with the killers eddie if u have some good talis like ur viper set to go with him as his fury inflicts doom and u a.ghost triggers doom upon death, if u have a slot open i could change my champion for u when ur ready to take on assassin only