PDA

View Full Version : Relics

Demon33
12-22-2019, 06:17 PM
Are the relics worth buying with coins?

Caesar815
12-22-2019, 06:33 PM
Are the relics worth buying with coins?

Of course, they are. They strengthen your team in the dungeons especially necessary in madness and insanity. But it’s not cheap purchasing them all: 5,250,000 gold is needed.

Or are you talking about the relics that you own constantly bucking with IC? They’ll strengthen your team everywhere. And once you bought them, you’ll have access to them. The other I mentioned above are just purchased for two weeks.

Hope, this helps

Ydex
12-22-2019, 06:36 PM
The Relics you can buy in the Arena store are the ONLY thing you should purchase with Iron Coins, for new players.

Caesar815
12-22-2019, 06:59 PM
The Relics you can buy in the Arena store are the ONLY thing you should purchase with Iron Coins, for new players.

You’re probably right ydex. When I started playing this game a loooooong time ago, I just bought the legendary souls and the eternity frags as there weren’t no relics. But all of this is no longer useful or makes any sense except you don’t know what to do with your piles of IC 😂

Demon33
12-22-2019, 07:04 PM
Ok so relics it is. Which ones are the best to start with?

Caesar815
12-22-2019, 07:08 PM
It depends on your toons, I’d say. If you’re just working with sentinels for example I’d try to concentrate on the character based relics. But I think it’s better to start with the independent ones because they’ll work for every class of chars.

Demon33
12-22-2019, 07:13 PM
Ok so relics it is. Which ones are the best to start with?

Caesar815
12-22-2019, 07:33 PM
Raise atk and mag

Yup
12-22-2019, 07:45 PM
See here for costs/boosts for most of them...

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11903-All-the-Relic-Data-I-have-collected

I would start with HP... all HP relics.. then it's your call based upon costs and what teams you want to use. I did leave DEF and MR for the last ones.

Beddie
12-22-2019, 07:47 PM
Charlotte is also a must have (the only old Gauntlet character who’s still kinda viable)

Yup
12-22-2019, 07:50 PM
Actually Ancient Mariner is helpful in the magus Cosmic Dungeon with Avenger talismans.... but still, Charlotte first.

Ydex
12-22-2019, 07:51 PM
When starting-- I focused on HP and Special, then one global level of everything, then one class level of everything.

eta: I don't have a Charlotte and won't have one until Global Relics are all maxed. That's just my feeling about it.

Yup
12-22-2019, 07:54 PM
I'd actually do Charlotte, then relics.. but that's me :)

Relics actually make the app harder, I think.. They are used "under the hood" to determine difficulty for a player. That way dungeons scale and don't get overly easy when you have more relics (except the story mode. it gets way easier). But then if PvP is your main focus, yeah.. relics are kind of a must at a certain level since everyone will have them. And if you are focusing on PvP, Charlotte is much less useful at the upper levels.

Ydex
12-22-2019, 07:57 PM
The thing is-- what can't I do? I can beat end-game toons in Arena, I can auto event dungeons on Insanity, I mean where do I "need" her?
To use once per level of Gauntlet? For farming? I mean, what?

Yup
12-22-2019, 08:00 PM
That's a good point. I just think she's like The Prisoner... a character with very unique ability not seen anywhere else. Prior to getting Scrooge Ed.. she was still go-to for me for LOL 15... now.. Scrooge and Prince Wrath handle it better and damn those silver buffs :) (Scrooge/Prince Wrath kill Lucifer before they ever even get a turn)

Horus-2545
12-22-2019, 08:04 PM
I didn’t get Charlotte for a long time. But I would recommend getting her. She can wear orbit’s and her passive and power skills really help with survivability. She is used with great effect in ranking below 50 PVP.

Caesar815
12-22-2019, 08:07 PM
I didn’t get Charlotte for a long time. But I would recommend getting her. She can wear orbit’s and her passive and power skills really help with survivability. She is used with great effect in ranking below 50 PVP.

You’re right Horus. I still use her a lot. She was very necessary to get. I’m glad I didn’t have to purchase with IC. I got her in gauntlet.

Actually, she is part of my arena defense and I use her for autofarming with vipers.

Horus-2545
12-23-2019, 02:28 PM
Charlotte was tough to get I think it took me 10 weeks to get her, paying 2000 Iron Coins every week for 50 fragments. A worthwhile expenditure, although certainly it put me behind in Relics leveling.

César Farfán
12-23-2019, 04:46 PM
im still trying to get her with IC.
Got relics yet to buy, but everything is for Charlotte.
Example, now with Tiny Tim dungeon, Charlotte it´s very useful.
Maybe just often, but she´s necessary anyway.