PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon key trops

real_schweiger
12-25-2019, 09:52 AM
Hi there,

I had a look into some dungeon key threads but did not find the information I am looking at....

Do you know, which dungeon drops which dungeon key?

I am running the Eternal dungeon (Eternal Eddie) and it drops beside the Talisman key the Airstrip dungeon key as well.
So, where are some other keys dropping? I remember the Mayan dungeon leaves some keys as well.... but to get to this: Which dungeon drops the Mayan key?

Thanks for answering, and I do apologize if this question is already answered in some other threads.

Merry X-mas to you all!!

Johnny-9739

Beddie
12-25-2019, 10:20 AM
The Mayan Dungeon does drop other keys

Yup
12-25-2019, 12:05 PM
Practically all (key requiring) dungeons drop other keys - except maybe LOL 11+. The Eternal not only drops Talisman and Airstrip, but will also drop Raven's Alter, Mayan (rarely), and others. From what I can tell, there's no "sure" place to get any specific key other than LOL X for Talisman keys.

real_schweiger
12-25-2019, 01:49 PM
Alright, thank you.
I´ve run 3 Mayan keys and got Talisman, Airstrip and Trooper keys. Not that much as on Eternal dungeon, but well. The only Dungeon I did not receive any key in return is the Ravens Altar Dungeon.

RTHEddie
12-29-2019, 04:28 PM
I apologize as I am sure this has been covered elsewhere, but is there anywhere in the game Eternal Dungeon keys have been found to drop? I know they are for sale via different currencies ie. fronteir coins, gold, etc. I somehow ended up with about 10 keys and I don't recall how I received them...I just started working on the toon achievements and I know I am going to need more keys. Was just hoping to be able to obatin them without going broke on frontier coins. Thanks!

Muzzleloader
12-29-2019, 06:37 PM
The eternal keys dropped from one of the last events. Otherwise wait until the may drop or be earned. Buying 40 keys will be expensive.

The rewards are pretty descent. I found with the rewards and drops it only cost about 100 bronte per 10 keys. They also drop IC and FC. I found you earn about 3 keys worth of FC/IC, that helps offset the cost of the keys. The drop of talisman frags and specific talisman is a nice reward.

RTHEddie
12-29-2019, 06:55 PM
The eternal keys dropped from one of the last events. Otherwise wait until the may drop or be earned. Buying 40 keys will be expensive.

The rewards are pretty descent. I found with the rewards and drops it only cost about 100 bronte per 10 keys. They also drop IC and FC. I found you earn about 3 keys worth of FC/IC, that helps offset the cost of the keys. The drop of talisman frags and specific talisman is a nice reward.

Thank you! I appreciate the advice...I need about 4 more keys to finish Eternal Champion Eddie. I only started using the keys recently for the Holiday soul achievement but kind of fogot to focus on Eternal Challenge achievements...oh and btw I ended up with Field Marshall :\

But you are definitely right...I have received some great drops in the ECE dungeon so far.

Muzzleloader
12-29-2019, 07:20 PM
I just got around to running the eternal dungeons. I was buying keys over time so I could finish a challenge when I started. If you have the key toons the battles are fast and easy on manual. Wrath was probable the easiest but took the longest. I havnt had time to use the new toons along with all the new xmas toons. Too many in a short time frame along with the grinding events.

BennySalazar
12-30-2019, 10:21 AM
. From what I can tell, there's no "sure" place to get any specific key other than LOL X for Talisman keys.

LOL X drops lord of light keys

IT's BRAVE NEW WORLD X that drops talisman keys

razgriz
12-31-2019, 04:26 PM
crazyharry2514 created a spread sheet of known drops/rewards, good teams, achievements, and restrictions for the frontier key dungeons: its titled frontier key cheat sheet

Caesar815
12-31-2019, 04:30 PM
crazyharry2514 created a spread sheet of known drops/rewards, good teams, achievements, and restrictions for the frontier key dungeons: its titled frontier key cheat sheet

That’s right. Here’s the link:
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12316-Frontier-Keys-Cheat-Sheet

Absofuckinglutely helpful and incredible!
Thx again crazy 🤘🏻