PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Soul

teys285
12-26-2019, 08:38 PM
Hello everybody!

After A LOT of work, I finally completed all the missions from de Holiday Soul event and got my soul. I got VHE (freaking out, I didn't have him), when I was going to use my Skill Shards on him, to my surprise, he was already fully sharded! The "special edition" must be this "tiny" detail.

Anyone else that got the Holiday Soul noticed this?

Happy new year, fellow troopers!

And Up the Irons! :cool::cool:

Yup
12-26-2019, 09:03 PM
All the revamped, passive instead of fury, eddies come fully skill sharded... Van Helsing, Shadow Wickerman, BHE, Emperor, Bomber....

"Special Edition" comes from not being able to get those characters anywhere else other than achievements... IF that's still possible. For example I don't think you CAN get Van Helsing, Emperor Ed, Corrupt Fieldmashall anywhere else right now.

Saints_sin
12-26-2019, 11:12 PM
All the revamped, passive instead of fury, eddies come fully skill sharded... Van Helsing, Shadow Wickerman, BHE, Emperor, Bomber....

"Special Edition" comes from not being able to get those characters anywhere else other than achievements... IF that's still possible. For example I don't think you CAN get Van Helsing, Emperor Ed, Corrupt Fieldmashall anywhere else right now.

no you cant get anything from that soul anywhere else rn they occasionally appear in bannse packs tho

SyTreXx
12-26-2019, 11:29 PM
Yeah I got aces bomber fully sharded

Btw angel/gambler eddies have passives and come not fully sharded ..

Yup
12-26-2019, 11:32 PM
All the revamped, passive instead of fury, eddies .

Not new, non-revamped, Eds.. Alex has a passive and does not come skill sharded either. Only the eds with existing similar eds....

Van Helsing = revamped Vampire Hunter
BHE = revamped Cyborg
Bomber = revamped Aces High
Emperor = revamped Samurai
Rameses = revamped Pharaoh
Etc.

.. Still Waiting on revamped Mummy Ed.... Tut Ed! :)

SyTreXx
12-26-2019, 11:34 PM
Yeah was just about do delete it but you were fast to reply:)

teys285
12-26-2019, 11:41 PM
Did not knew that. I thought it was something from this event.

Beddie
12-26-2019, 11:52 PM
Pharaoh Ramesses

drrchmnd
12-27-2019, 05:38 AM
None of them are normally available outside of either an event or a soul pack thingy. Occasionally they will throw these characters into the epic heroic soul or something but thats about it.

Jasidor
12-28-2019, 01:01 AM
Yeah.. got the emperor... the second one cause I actually had him and don’t use him that often soooo... sacrifice boost? I don’t know if he is so useful. I really hoped for Van Helsing... (I’m really sad now “sad face cause it doesn’t read my emoticon” ) oh well guess I’ll never have him.

Smudger24
12-29-2019, 01:08 PM
Yeah.. got the emperor... the second one cause I actually had him and don’t use him that often soooo... sacrifice boost? I don’t know if he is so useful. I really hoped for Van Helsing... (I’m really sad now “sad face cause it doesn’t read my emoticon” ) oh well guess I’ll never have him.

I'm with you there, I pulled a dupe bomber ed. Was really hoping for VHE, could REALLY use him in like every part of this game right now, but would have settled for Ramses or field marshall.
Oh well I'll probably finally get him when he's old and not thought of anymore.