PDA

View Full Version : Tinys insanity still 0 wins help

Your face
12-30-2019, 12:38 AM
I feel like an idiot I still can't be Insanity on Tiny Tim's Revenge and it feel like I have the characters that should do it and I still can't figure it out7376

MasterCongo-7916

DeathDealer-5301
12-30-2019, 01:00 AM
What are you trying for toons and talismans now? I'm in the middle of a dungeon run and can't check what you have available for a while. Also, what level are your relics, and do you have the event relics bought for a few million good?

Rain88
12-30-2019, 07:56 PM
I feel like an idiot I still can't be Insanity on Tiny Tim's Revenge and it feel like I have the characters that should do it and I still can't figure it out7376

MasterCongo-7916

Well you don't have assassin werewolf which is a important for this dungeon.
From what i' ve seen in your team, your possible options are killer beast (to remove the shield) with yin yang or replace him with killer prime with greed/warlord, deathdog (very useful in the first round) with forge, alchemist (with serenity and a high hp cosmic or labirynth) and a damage blocker (maybe magus lilith with fortune or blue dog with sacred). As for Eddie i was mostly using a magus that can have celestial, maybe try bass eddie? I also had a few runs with gambler eddie with forge....
Hope this helps

Your face
12-31-2019, 08:12 PM
Thanks rain I'll give it a try