PDA

View Full Version : blacked out screen with golden eddie in corner

razgriz
01-01-2020, 10:09 PM
Has anyone had the screen go black and a golden eddie head popping in/out every 3 seconds and goes away for another 3-4 sec in bottom left corner?7391

Yup
01-01-2020, 10:24 PM
Yes.. it's an older version of the "connection issue" screen I think... I speculate that it's related to a very old code block having trouble completing.. as if the code is taking too long, not that the server isn;t responding.

Beddie
01-01-2020, 10:33 PM
I remember the game freaking out looking at a troopers team in the clan menu and for some reason it showed am exdie called “Lobotomy Eddie”

BenjaminBreeg
01-02-2020, 12:06 AM
I remember the game freaking out looking at a troopers team in the clan menu and for some reason it showed am exdie called “Lobotomy Eddie”

Isnt The x Factor cover showing a Lobotomy? Could it be a new eddie?

Beddie
01-02-2020, 12:08 AM
It could be (just depends on if the devs add character data into the game way before release)

razgriz
01-02-2020, 12:43 AM
Yes.. it's an older version of the "connection issue" screen I think... I speculate that it's related to a very old code block having trouble completing.. as if the code is taking too long, not that the server isn;t responding.

thanks for info, kinda weird but these last 4 days r the 1st time in dec. i've had problems so i thought/hoped i was done with that

Xanofar
01-02-2020, 06:39 AM
Isnt The x Factor cover showing a Lobotomy? Could it be a new eddie?

Possibly! But maybe that's just the internal name for Piece of Mind Eddie. A lot of the Eddies on cover/single artwork have had lobotomy marks over the years, but Piece of Mind was the first to show the cut marks.

Azagthor
01-02-2020, 09:47 AM

Heard someone else mention this too, but they weren't quick enough to get a screenshot either.