PDA

View Full Version : Where is Ingami, Dog Spirit?

Xanofar
01-04-2020, 06:47 AM
As you may recall, Ingami, Dog Spirit (sentinel) and Irigami, Dog Spirit (gunner) were a 50-50 drop from the dog spirit souls from the Oni Eddie event a couple months back.

If you look through the drops for an Epic Gunner Soul, you'll see Irigami, Dog Spirit (gunner) listed right away as a possible drop. However, if you look through the possible drops from Epic Sentinel Souls, Ingami, Dog Spirit (sentinel) is conspicuously absent from the list of drops.

Does anyone know if this was intentional or if it's even accurate?

Azagthor
01-04-2020, 07:09 AM
Good catch! Can't see the dog in the regular Rare or Sentinel souls either. If it's not a mistake, maybe it'll be a Heroic Soul character in the future?

Beddie
01-04-2020, 01:39 PM
My question is where are the warrior and Assassin dogs (Unless were suppose to believe that these are hellhound reskins)

Saigrim
01-04-2020, 09:16 PM
The sentinel spirit had to be in the last event soul, because I just picked him up like two to three weeks ago. I have been leveling him up slowly for my daily achievement. I also picked up the gunner version about the same time.

It may have even been the last sac event. I remember specifically looking to see if he was in a soul, as it was one of the few toons I was missing at the time. I could almost swear it was there, unless it’s a false memory or was recently removed.

Muzzleloader
01-04-2020, 09:40 PM
It will probably end up in the heroic soul rotation like many event characters.

Roberval
01-05-2020, 11:24 AM
my heroic soul drops chars that dont see in pop-up
hapens with anyone too?

Caesar815
01-05-2020, 11:43 AM
hapens with anyone too?

Not really. What exactly do you mean?
Any examples?

Azagthor
01-05-2020, 12:20 PM
hapens with anyone too?

I saw someone else mention this, the line-up when you look at the heroic fragments in the BoS appears to be wrong.

Caesar815
01-05-2020, 02:18 PM
So which toons are actually dropping that’s why I asked roberval for examples ?!

Roberval
01-06-2020, 10:21 AM
thanks guys. i mean that in official information this rotation is hallowed Ed, mino sentinel and frags of seventh son but in book of souls is not it. Is Samurai Ed, wich doctor, astra ass. my english is so poor but i hope that you understand. thanks!