PDA

View Full Version : Alchemists final awakening shards

Smudger24
01-13-2020, 02:07 PM
So they tell us that they are for sale in the store, but fail to mention how many we will need to fully awaken him. Does anyone know, I would assume 6, but I wasn't sure.

Saigrim
01-13-2020, 02:27 PM
Pretty sure six is the current magic number for all the awakenable characters. And the store offered exactly six through fragments.

Smudger24
01-13-2020, 02:34 PM
Thanks, ya that was my thinking too. But it couldn't hurt when they offer some things in the store that you need x amount for something, that they mention said x amount somewhere.

wipp
01-13-2020, 02:42 PM
I fully awakened mine last night. Shut the game off. When i got back on he was back to a 4 star and my resources were gone. Now im out of thirteen mill gold and the awaken things. This is getting so frustrating

Blade
01-13-2020, 03:15 PM
I fully awakened mine last night. Shut the game off. When i got back on he was back to a 4 star and my resources were gone. Now im out of thirteen mill gold and the awaken things. This is getting so frustrating

Oh man, that's really frustrating! But I hope this can be fixed!

At the moment we see more general problems with the in-game shop:
- snow shop is already closed, one day too early
- daily free gift is bugged and cannot be claimed (grey "FREE" button that cannot be tapped)
- apparently the event shop or the handling with these items is bugged -> see wipp's post

Probably these problems are connected with each other.

Dear devs, what shall we do now? What's the plan with these problems? Thanks in advance!

RPaige71
01-13-2020, 06:07 PM

From now on record what you do so that if something like that happens you will have video proof to send to the devs/customer service.

wipp
01-13-2020, 06:26 PM
I have a screenshot of my fully awake achemist

ritchbe
01-14-2020, 05:32 PM
So they tell us that they are for sale in the store, but fail to mention how many we will need to fully awaken him. Does anyone know, I would assume 6, but I wasn't sure.

It is 6.

We have this ��

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12988-Awakening-Required-Materials-Guide&p=117439&viewfull=1#post117439

Bakura
01-14-2020, 09:39 PM
It is 6.

We have this.

Great find.
It's about time... we needed this for awhile now, especially with new characters having different/ increased requirements.

I thought about doing a thread w/ screenshots of each stage, but frankly I did not document &/or awacken them all.

Plus, the devs have access to all this info.
This is great! 👇 Thanks Durandal!!!👍