PDA

View Full Version : Evolution & Awakening - Required Materials Guide *Updated 3.20.20*

Durandal_LOTB
01-13-2020, 07:28 PM
Happy trails, Troopers!

For any newcomers, check out our Awakening Feature Guide (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12196-Awakening-Feature-Guide) for context.

In response to player feedback, I have acquired data sheets to help specify the number and type of required materials needed for upgrading each of your characters and talismans - sorted by class and type. Hopefully this will help you plan out our resource gathering needs to bring your characters and talismans to their maximum potential.

Feel free to use this as a point of reference until we are able to include such information in the Compendium (http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/) as well as in-game wherever possible.

Character Evolution & Awakening Material Requirements

Talisman Evolution Material Requirements

Beddie
01-13-2020, 07:38 PM
So are those character types listed in the second table gonna be new characters?

infinite dreamer
01-13-2020, 07:51 PM
Thank you, this is quite helpful!

edsel
01-13-2020, 07:54 PM
Durandal, thanks for discontinuing the 10 instead of 5 5 star colored awakening shard for max awakening. Hard enough to get these without having inflation like Beast Cyborg and the Alcoholic. Speaking of which can you please make the Max Awakened Alc stronger? He does cost A LOT to get Red Star status and he should be the answer we were all hoping for to squash Moonchild. A little tweak to the passive would do it, right now as it is he is slated to be collecting dust.

Durandal_LOTB
01-13-2020, 07:55 PM
So are those character types listed in the second table gonna be new characters?

Ah yes, I might have included a little spoiler in there. A teaser, a sneak peek even - we'll go with that.

To clarify, the second section is broken down by specific characters (such as Thor or The Alchemist) as well as generalized unique material requirements for characters that fit under shared themes (such as the various Wicker characters). While each theme lists all five classes, this wont necessarily translate to there being five characters per theme - it's just for organizational purposes (although who wouldn't want an army of awakenable Valhalla Maidens of every class). New themes will be added over time as well so use this as a simple reference point for the time being.

Azagthor
01-28-2020, 12:26 PM
How do you decide which characters will be normal, and which ones will require double the 5* materials? Is it whether or not they're part of a cycle like the LoL and Wicker characters?

Beddie
01-28-2020, 12:31 PM
How do you decide which characters will be normal, and which ones will require double the 5* materials? Is it whether or not they're part of a cycle like the LoL and Wicker characters?
I think the trend is, a character who’s awakenable through an event event (Cyborg, Beast, Alchemist), they’ll require double the colour specific 5 stars
(Except Horus for reasons?)

Esquatcho
02-13-2020, 08:06 AM
Could we get gold added to this list? Im sure sometimes last level awakening is more like 10 million and sometimes 11 million? Or am I dreaming?

Beddie
02-13-2020, 08:11 AM
Could we get gold added to this list? Im sure sometimes last level awakening is more like 10 million and sometimes 11 million? Or am I dreaming?
Cyborg requires 13 million

Yup
02-13-2020, 08:54 AM
Yeah it's generally 6 or 13Mil for that final step... 13 for the more specialized characters - beast, Alchemist, Cyborg,

Esquatcho
02-14-2020, 01:02 AM
Horus was definitely only 11.5M for me though.... So they seem to all be a bit different!

Durandal_LOTB
03-20-2020, 06:11 PM
*** Updated for 3.20.20 ***

We may be able to consolidate this information for you as well in a future update to this thread.

edsel
03-20-2020, 07:34 PM
*** Updated for 3.20.20 ***

We may be able to consolidate this information for you as well in a future update to this thread.

Durandal, are the 5 star colored shard requirements for final awakening stage all going to be 10 as shown in your updated table? Only Beast, Alchemist and Cyborg required 10 and all others like Prisoner, etc were 5 80338034

Ruby_LOTB
03-20-2020, 08:09 PM
>>>Durandal, are the 5 star colored shard requirements for final awakening stage all going to be 10 as shown in your updated table? Only Beast, Alchemist and Cyborg required 10 and all others like Prisoner, etc were 5

Will adjust the image, was a typo

osiris0000
03-20-2020, 09:14 PM
Hey devs, can anyone please confirm that there is no problem with drop rates for Lord of light final awakening shards?

I suspect something happened during changing 4* awakening shard drop rates at higher levels. Since that time something is off with final awakening shard drops.

I had about 400-500 runs at LoL XV & opened close to 100 awakening souls last 3 weeks -> only got a single drop.
This doesn't seem normal to me. We had rare drop rates for the final awakening shards, but I am very sure it was not extremely rare.
Since there is no other way to acquire them other than farming LoL XI - XV or awakening souls, I would really appreciate some info regarding that drop rates are okay.
If drop rates are correct, it would be great to have final awakening shards as a store item that we can buy with awakening fragments.

Thanks in advance!

Beddie
03-20-2020, 09:24 PM
While we’re talking about awakening mats, why aren’t their any colourless 1star mats in awakening pack 1?

LOCUST
08-23-2020, 05:38 PM
Hello all,

I'm trying to find a way to farm occult awakening shards. There's only one way I can see right now, for 100 clairvoyant soul frags you can get one, but this deal will expire long after I get the needed frags. So is there a specific dungeon to farm? I really wanna max out grim reaper eddie, as he is so much better since being awakened.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Cheers!

Azagthor
08-23-2020, 05:58 PM
I'm trying to find a way to farm occult awakening shards.

Hi there. Occult awakening shards can drop from the Mystic Night frontier dungeon, although they're pretty rare. The deal for the alchemist fragments appears to be a permanent part of sacrifice events, so even if you get super unlucky in the dungeon, you'll have another change when the next sacrifice event rolls around. The shards should also be in Awakening souls, but you'd need incredible luck.

LOCUST
08-25-2020, 06:58 PM
Thanks Azagthor for the tip.

Just the day before yesterday you could get 1 occult awakening shard for 100 clairvoyant frags....I got the frags, went through the entire store and they seem to have disappeared...could be due to an update, unless I'm just not seeing them.

Azagthor
08-27-2020, 11:17 PM
Just the day before yesterday you could get 1 occult awakening shard for 100 clairvoyant frags....I got the frags, went through the entire store and they seem to have disappeared...could be due to an update, unless I'm just not seeing them.

Do you mean Alchemist frags? They were part of the sacrifice event, the store items usually remain available for half a day after the event ends. They should return again during the next one.

dragonek
03-11-2021, 04:03 PM
Happy trails, Troopers!

For any newcomers, check out our Awakening Feature Guide (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12196-Awakening-Feature-Guide) for context.

In response to player feedback, I have acquired data sheets to help specify the number and type of required materials needed for upgrading each of your characters and talismans - sorted by class and type. Hopefully this will help you plan out our resource gathering needs to bring your characters and talismans to their maximum potential.

Feel free to use this as a point of reference until we are able to include such information in the Compendium (http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/) as well as in-game wherever possible.

Character Evolution & Awakening Material Requirements

Talisman Evolution Material Requirements

could you please update this table with actual troopers and required materials? e.g. i dont know which material i need to awake king edward, bahpomet etc..

Nifelheim
06-08-2021, 11:17 AM
Can this thread be updated to include newer Characters and their awake able materials. And where if any the final material drops, like Avalon, eternal, hallowed, Celtic awoken Shards

Sohvar_nashtok
08-09-2021, 10:41 PM
Hey,

The support for this game is a bit lackluster and they are behind even on updating the in game help. I came back to the game two months ago after a year or so off and Awakening existed before I left but now there are a wide assortment of awakenable characters and fragments needs for their final stage.

I'm wondering if anyone has compiled a list of the different Awakening shards and where (if) they drop and which are event only.

Ex. I know Rebel Awakening shards for Guy Fawkes Eddie are only event and were available recently. I also know that Cyborg Awakening Shards can be found in Cosmic Talisman Frontier Dungeon, but there are a lot of gaps in my knowledge of what you can get where, who needs what and what ones to jump on if they're ever in the store.

The ones I know for sure are:

Lord of Light Awakening Fragments - Lord of Light Frontier Dungeon
Powerslave Awakening Fragments - Powerslave Frontier Dungeon
Hell Awakening Shards - Infernal Frontier Dungeon
Shinobi Awakening Fragments - Samurai Frontier Dungeon
Wicker Awakening Fragments - Raven's Altar Frontier Dungeon
Occult Awakening Fragments - Mystic Night Frontier Dungeon, Sacrifice Reward Store (100 Alchemist Frags each, 6 per month)
Nautical Awakening Fragments - Final Journey Frontier Dungeon
Trooper Awakening Fragments - Trooper Frontier Dungeon
Medieval Awakening Fragments - Fallen Fortress Frontier Dungeon
Greek Awakening Fragments - Labyrinth Frontier Dungeon
Norse Awakening Fragments - Road to Valhalla Frontier Dungeon, Clan Store (100 Tribute each, 2 per week)
Heaven Awakening Fragments - Clan Store (100 Tribute each, 2 per week)
Night City Awakening Fragments - Baphomets Bar Frontier Dungeon
Eternity Awakening Fragments - Eternal Frontier Dungeon

Celestial Awakening Fragments - Awakening Souls
Festive Awakening Fragments - Event Exclusive, Possibly Awakening Souls
Avalon Awakening Fragments - Event Exclusive, Possibly Awakening Souls
Celtic Awakening Fragments - Event Exclusive
Hallowed Awakening Fragments - Event Exclusive
Strange Land Awakening Fragments - Event Exclusive
Rebel Awakening Fragments - Event Exclusive
Offworlder Awakening Fragments - Buy Only
Ale Awakening Fragments - Buy Only

I may be missing a few Fragments but no idea which and who they're for. Which brings me back to the second part where there is no comprehensive list of which awakenable characters needs what Fragments, so does anyone have a comprehensive list by any chance?

I've gone through all of the news articles on the site since awakening started and was able to put together an almost comprehensive list.

Lord of Light Awakening Fragments - 6 LOLs (3 each), Lucifer (6), Dark Lilith (6), Cosmic Lilith (6)
Celestial Awakening Fragments - Moonchild (3)
Hell Awakening Fragments - The Beast (6), The Prisoner (6), Number of the Beast Eddie, Oni Eddie (And Shinobi), The Killer Beast,
Cyborg Awakening Fragments - Cyborg Eddie (6), Cosmic Cyborg Eddie
Occult Awakening Fragments - The Alchemist (6), Grim Reaper Eddie
Powerslave Awakening Fragments - Horus (6), Osiris, Pharaoh Eddie, Mummy Eddie
Shinobi Awakening Fragments - Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi (6), Oni Eddie (And Hell),
Wicker Awakening Fragments - The Wicker Man (6), Wicker Wolf Evolved (6), Wicker Ox Evolved (6), Wicker Owl Evolved (6), Raven Witch (6)
Greek Awakening Fragments - Daedalus (6), Icarus
Norse Awakening Fragments - Thor Eddie (6), Odins, Viking Eddie, Ragnar Lothbrok
Medieval Awakening Fragments - Executioner Eddie, Edward the Great
Trooper Awakening Fragments - Baroness Redan, Sevastopol, Lady Azov
Nautical Awakening Fragments - Navigator Eddie, The Ancient Mariner
Heaven Awakening Fragments - 6 Baphomets
Festive Awakening Fragments - Tiny Tim, The Happy Holibeast, Dark Advent Lilith
Eternal Awakening Fragments - Eternity Eddie
Celtic Awakening Fragments - Clansman Eddie
Paranoia Awakening Fragments - Piece of Mind Eddie, Ghost of the Navigator
Strange Land Awakening Shards - Celestra, A Stranger in Time
Rebel Awakening Fragments - Guy Fawkes Eddie
Offworlder Awakening Fragments - Final Frontier Eddie
Nuclear Awakening Fragments - Doomsday Eddie
Hallowed Awakening Fragments - Phantom Eddie, The Count, Dracula

Unsure about which are needed for the following: Khan Eddie, The Mercenary, Seventh Son Eddie, Merlin Eddie, Visions Eddie, Visions of Edorado, KIllers Eddie

dragonmat89
08-10-2021, 01:11 PM
Since the latest update, Eternity shards drop from Eternal dungeons (took me about 20-25 keys to get the 6 needed for one Max Awakening). I think I might have had Avalon and Festive shards drop from souls but I'm not 100% certain. Celestials do drop from Awakening Souls but at a seemingly very low chance.

asheiner
08-12-2021, 06:13 AM
Night City Awakening only drop in homoeopathic doses in Baphomets Bar :-(
in 500+ runs I only got 1.

MrHamMan
01-30-2022, 02:09 AM
Not sure if this if the right place to be posting this, but what is the best way to obtain special awakening shards (more specifically celtic awakening shards)?