PDA

View Full Version : power slave teams

Saints_sin
01-15-2020, 12:02 AM
everyone to drop there teams and talis cheers

Goregothe
01-15-2020, 01:26 AM
Here's my team:
Virtual XI with Valhalla + Cosmic (Paralysis)
Awakened (1) Horus with Impulse
Anubis with Greed + Cosmic (Chance)
Christmas Ghost with Celestial + Cosmic (Fate)

Have Mummy and Pharaoh riding buddy seat for the Achievement (with Sac, Titan, Avenger, and Purge talismans for event challenges)

Time I got so far is around 5 to 6 minutes, can't reliably auto but can auto nonetheless.

Yup
01-15-2020, 01:29 AM
I assume this has something to do with the update iOS users STILL can't get.

AndyCatzo
01-15-2020, 01:56 AM
By the way, the rewards after the first run are pretty lame (again) I got SoT, Evo shards and awakening soul fragments

Saigrim
01-15-2020, 02:44 AM
Don’t worry. Once an iOS user is able to play, they’ll figure out the best team to run.

:p

AndyCatzo
01-15-2020, 03:27 AM
I deleted my previous team while trying to edit it xD

My team:
Benjamin breeg Eddie: frontier/thorn cosmic
KP: artifact/echo cosmic
Horus: heal/Grail/prime cosmic
Witch doctor: labyrinth/prime cosmic

I had to manually run the dungeon, otherwise it was taking me like 11 minutes in auto.

Saints_sin
01-15-2020, 03:29 AM
By the way, the rewards after the first run are pretty lame (again) I got SoT, Evo shards and awakening soul fragments

rewards are lame nah u high mate the rewards are exactly what we need a reliable way to farm blue bricks and get nice amount of awakening materials 15 sot a run 2 bricks a run means we laughing

Saints_sin
01-15-2020, 03:31 AM
currently pharaoh impulse
horus frontier and cosmic (he has 70k+ hp)
ghost celestials and cosmic
witch doctor forges echo (dont have anubis some how)

Alvorada
01-15-2020, 03:36 AM
BBE (serenity and tower)
Horus (Avenger, blight and cosmic)
KP (greed and warlord)
Apma (forge and cosmic)

3 minutes average, 2'12" best.

Sometimes, Horus atacks last, despite be on far left position, then Set block all damage under vanish cover.

Also, sometimes Sekmeth moves last, using fury and giving the whole team an extra turn with 100% critical.

When this 2 things sucede, you will be defeated.

All talis alread there when I tried. Some adjustments on that should improve safety and/or time.

Smudger24
01-15-2020, 03:37 AM
rewards are lame nah u high mate the rewards are exactly what we need a reliable way to farm blue bricks and get nice amount of awakening materials 15 sot a run 2 bricks a run means we laughing

Not seeing a lot of blue bricks. Dungeon is hard struggled through it. Had fastest auto run under 4 mins. But getting way too many defeats. Kept thinking I had a good team and boom dead. First key kinda wasted with only 9 wins in 2 hrs. But 6 of them were auto so it can be done.

Alvorada
01-15-2020, 05:44 AM
BBE (serenity and tower)
KP (greed and warlord)
Apma (forge and cosmic)

3 minutes average, 2'12" best.

Sometimes, Horus atacks last, despite be on far left position, then Set block all damage under vanish cover.

Also, sometimes Sekmeth moves last, using fury and giving the whole team an extra turn with 100% critical.

When this 2 things sucede, you will be defeated.

All talis alread there when I tried. Some adjustments on that should improve safety and/or time.

Made some tests. Since I changed BBE talis to frontier, 29 wins straight.

Ydex
01-15-2020, 06:37 AM
This is a Ben Breeg dungeon. KP and Horus, preferably fully awakened. 4th spot is debatable, but you really must kill Osiris in the 1st round.

gagabriel1
01-15-2020, 07:18 AM
BBE (serenity and tower)
KP (greed and warlord)
Apma (forge and cosmic)

Sorry, but who is “Apma”?

annouvis25
01-15-2020, 07:23 AM
apma???? which character is?

Ydex
01-15-2020, 07:23 AM
they meant MALCO, Robo Scout (I think)

Bakura
01-15-2020, 07:24 AM
Sorry, but who is “Apma”?
The Green round ball droid is Maclo, Apma is the warrior red version, but close enough (potato/pototo.)

Ydex
01-15-2020, 07:25 AM
green round boi

Beddie
01-15-2020, 07:27 AM
The annoying ball that gets 50 extra turns and taunts your entire team

annouvis25
01-15-2020, 07:31 AM
green round boi

the robo scout????

Ydex
01-15-2020, 07:32 AM
round shooty boi, yes

rtfm

Bakura
01-15-2020, 10:44 AM
Alvorada's team is "Da Bomb!"
Thanks bro!

100% on Auto!

Best time- 1:36
Avg.- 2:30

BBE- Angel/Sustaining/Cosmic
Horus(lvl. 8)- Angel/Blight/Cosmic
KP- Greed/Warlords
Maclo Bot- Forge/Cosmic

(I'm using Avengers x2 & Titan x2 on the ride-alongs, Mummy and Pharoah.
I will switch to Purge & Sacrifice later to complete the event goals and long-term achievements.)

InkieSquid
01-15-2020, 01:10 PM
Ben Breeg Eddie - Avenger, Grail + Ascension Cosmic
Christmas ghost - Alchemy + Prime cosmic
Killer Prime - Purge + Sustaining + Ascension Cosmic
Dog of War - Brave

Talis suck for this dungeon - would really like to have Viper at least ass it might help with the final wave but don't have a worthwhile toon that can wear it.

Anyway, 8-9 mins on auto and it's not a guaranteed win by any stretch.

Blade
01-15-2020, 01:31 PM
Alvorada's team is "Da Bomb!"
Thanks bro!

100% on Auto!

Best time- 1:36
Avg.- 2:30

BBE- Angel/Sustaining/Cosmic
Horus(lvl. 8)- Angel/Blight/Cosmic
KP- Greed/Warlords
Maclo Bot- Forge/Cosmic

Thanks guys for sharing that team!!!
I tried around some teams before this was posted and failed hard.

Alvorada's team works really fine. I awakened Horus once to have the beneficial removal. Putting him first is essential, especially for the boss wave.
Fastest 1:42, slowest some 4:30 mins if everything goes against you. So far 100% win.
Thanks again!

Edit: not 100% safe, just had a defeat :(

real_schweiger
01-15-2020, 01:54 PM
That dungeon is a horrible revival party ;)

Tried the first key with POM / KP / LOL / Xmas Ghost - got some defeats on the way.

Current team seems more reliable:

Benjamin: Angel / Sustain / Cosmic
Killer Prime: Warlord / Greed
LOL (max): Impulse
Xmas Ghost: Alchemy / Cosmic

Best time about 3 minutes - worst case so far 6 minutes.
I´m not very high on my sentinel relics, so things could be faster I guess

kgk56
01-15-2020, 02:01 PM
BBE - Impulse
Horus - Eternal
KP - Greed / Warlords
Maclo - Forge / Cosmic

Full auto no loss best 1:34 worst 2:04

scott-5496
01-15-2020, 02:32 PM
BBE - Impulse
Horus - Eternal
KP - Greed / Warlords
Maclo - Forge / Cosmic

Giving this a go - tried a couple of the others mentioned here and still got the odd loss when others said they did not so fingers crossed this one works out. May be the position of each ally that is an issue though as my team were identical other than maybe they had different cosmics.

Cheers

Blade
01-15-2020, 02:41 PM
I will probably also try to implement the Impulse set for my third key. Due to the other event, it's a good time to max some unused tallis. Effect reads interesting (from the Winter’s Bounty event):

"Impulse Talismans are green talismans with a 6-set effect. Equip these Talismans to gain the Impulse Passive, This passive allows all allies to deal +25% more damage to all enemies. It will also heal for 15% of your Max HP whenever the talisman wearer takes physical or magic damage. Finally, this passive will remove All Golden Effects and All Shields from enemies, stun all enemies for 2 turns and heal all allies for 100% of your MAX HP when the talisman wearer’s health reaches 1 HP."

scott-5496
01-15-2020, 03:54 PM
This set up is working better but still got a defeat on one key since I started using it. Most of the time the team are not close to dying but then you get the odd one where there is defeat - always the last wave.

Caesar815
01-15-2020, 04:04 PM
BBE - Impulse
Horus - Eternal
KP - Greed / Warlords
Maclo - Forge / Cosmic

First try with that team, First loss.
Second try, 2:30 and nearly loss no 2

Lthepostman
01-15-2020, 06:00 PM
I am now using that same team Alvorada suggested and just switched Benji with Soccer Ed with Primordials. I am getting slightly better times on average! (Best time 1:12)

PS: Just wanna say thank to you all guys! Without your help it would be impossible to beat these dungeons....luckily the brain of an entire community can beat any challenge ;)

Azagthor
01-15-2020, 06:20 PM
Here is my enemy-talisman infographic if all you want is a quick look at what you'll be fighting.

Surprised so many enemies don't have talismans. While they certainly could have made the dungeon even more difficult, it feels like a lot of current difficulty comes from the Sentinel-only restriction.

If you want a PROPER look at the new dungeon, go check out Bakura's incredible guide over here (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13005-Powerslave-Dungeon-Pics-Rewards-Strategy-Teams-Achievements). Amazing work!

purplepeople
01-15-2020, 06:29 PM
I am now using that same team Alvorada suggested and just switched Benji with Soccer Ed with Primordials. I am getting slightly better times on average! (Best time 1:12)

PS: Just wanna say thank to you all guys! Without your help it would be impossible to beat these dungeons....luckily the brain of an entire community can beat any challenge ;)

Thanks! I had 2 losses in my first 3 tries with BB, but so far it's running smoothly -- faster and more reliable -- with Soccer Ed.

Edit: Soccer Ed w/ primordials, Horus(lvl9) w/ avenger+blight+cosmic, KP w/ greed+warlord, MACLO w/ forge+cosmic, my win:loss ratio is about 10:1, avg. time ~2min. (Note - my sentinel relics are far from maxed.)

Horus-2545
01-15-2020, 06:37 PM
I've been running the required talisman sets on ride-along Mummy Eddie and Pharaoh Ramses. I've been running things the whole day with Soccer Eddie, Killer Prime, Necropolis and Maclo. Fastest time has been 1:06. Typical time under 2 minutes. I've been through it nearly 100 times thus far and have died twice. Don't forget that you can complete another challenge (achievement) by running Ascension talisman within Frontier Dungeons.

Soccer with Valhalla and Ascension cosmic
Killer Prime with Reaper and Advantage
Necropolis with Viper and Life Cosmic
Maclo with Forge with Ascension Cosmic

I hope that helps someone, but many of the suggestions above seem like good ones.

Ezz
01-15-2020, 07:14 PM
What’s making this dungeon frustrating is the fact that somehow the AI for the enemy is very smart but the player AI is still incredibly stupid. Typically AI on both sides is weak but not this time.

I have tried to auto run this using all achievement talisman sets and characters (including Anubis). I’m about to throw in the towel on this effort as it seems impossible to win with an reliability. I have a 50% win rate at best. The only problem is there is no way I am doubling up the runs for Ramses. 300 once is all I am good for.

Bakura
01-15-2020, 08:15 PM
Edit: not 100% safe, just had a defeat :(

Yeah, after a new dungeon key I started to get a couple of losses, so I exited the game and then logged back in and resumed grinding. Worked perfect after that.

I'm not sure if the AI starts to learn or what, but on these dungeons, if I notice a strange defeat pattern, I just log out and back in.
If that still doesn't work, then time for a change.
That Tiny Tim dungeon was the same way, a team that worked for days all of sudden gets losses.

I'm always up for a quicker run time.... Soccer Ed seems like the deal.
Any suggestions for best talis to use on him?

infinite dreamer
01-15-2020, 09:29 PM
Yeah, after a new dungeon key I started to get a couple of losses, so I exited the game and then logged back in and resumed grinding. Worked perfect after that.

I'm not sure if the AI starts to learn or what, but on these dungeons, if I notice a strange defeat pattern, I just log out and back in.
If that still doesn't work, then time for a change.
That Tiny Tim dungeon was the same way, a team that worked for days all of sudden gets losses.

I'm always up for a quicker run time.... Soccer Ed seems like the deal.
Any suggestions for best talis to use on him?

I have Valhalla (thanks Horus-2545) & a cosmic immunity on my soccer Ed. With Horus, KP & Maclo (or little green ball of death as my son calls him), I just finished a key with 46 wins, no losses. I have an echo cosmic talisman on Maclo that sometimes speeds things up or slows things down that I'm thinking of changing. (Pharaoh and mummy Eds in reserve with avenger, titan, purge and sacrificial)

ritchbe
01-15-2020, 09:47 PM
I have Valhalla (thanks Horus-2545) & a cosmic immunity on my soccer Ed. With Horus, KP & Maclo (or little green ball of death as my son calls him), I just finished a key with 46 wins, no losses. I have an echo cosmic talisman on Maclo that sometimes speeds things up or slows things down that I'm thinking of changing. (Pharaoh and mummy Eds in reserve with avenger, titan, purge and sacrificial)

Didn't work for me, the last wave started dropping them.

Perhaps if you stated the full set-up with talismans could I compare it with my one (see here (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13005-Powerslave-Dungeon-Pics-Rewards-Strategy-Teams-Achievements&p=117673&viewfull=1#post117673)) during the next key?

Muzzleloader
01-15-2020, 09:49 PM
Dreamer. I just used the same team. 53 wins 2 losses. Losses caused when Sekhmet kept going off and team was doomed. Besides that it seems to be a good team if you dont have ghost.

infinite dreamer
01-15-2020, 09:58 PM
Didn't work for me, the last wave started dropping them.

Perhaps if you stated the full set-up with talismans could I compare it with my one (see here (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13005-Powerslave-Dungeon-Pics-Rewards-Strategy-Teams-Achievements&p=117673&viewfull=1#post117673)) during the next key?

Maybe relics come into play? Horus (angel, blight, burning cosmic), Soccer (valhalla, immunity cosmic), KP (greed, warlord) and Maclo (forge, echo cosmic) I tried to get anubis in for the achievement, but I just couldn't make it work reliably.

ML, would sentinel ghost be a better fit you think?

Muzzleloader
01-15-2020, 10:07 PM
He may fit in. I may try the immunity I was using echo/ Valhalla on Soccer.

scott-5496
01-15-2020, 10:35 PM
I got a 1:07 fastest with:

Soccer Ed (Valhalla/Cosmic)
Horus (Blight/Purge)
KP (Greed/Warlord)
Maxed SLOL (Avenger/Sustain/Cosmic)

But one too many defeats.

Trying same basic team but with Ghost (Alchemy) instead of SLOL.

All teams I have used have had a defeat or more than 1 so far but a lot of them are consistently pretty quick.

infinite dreamer
01-15-2020, 10:57 PM
He may fit in. I may try the immunity I was using echo/ Valhalla on Soccer.

Thanks ML, I threw in another key and tried sentinel Ghost (celestials, cosmic attack) for Maclo. Seems comparable. First run 1:24, 2nd run 1:22. Fortune talismans seem to be dropping frequently compared talismans in past dungeons. 3 so far.

Update: Got a loss with the ghost, back to the little green ball of death. I put a cosmic echo on soccer Ed and a cosmic attack on Maclo, best time 1:00.

FollowingData0
01-16-2020, 01:08 PM
Hey Everyone! So I’m having some difficulty in completing the Powerslave Dungeon. I don’t have any super rare or fancy characters and Talismans, but if someone could help me out by recommending me a team with what I have that would be highly appreciated! My player name is Venom2002-8857 and the ID is 1106728589480431616

Bakura
01-17-2020, 06:14 AM
New updated dungeon is great.
Thanks devs!

Set has no talis.... Ramesses is just Eternal.

It's easy enough we can use S. Anubis... no need for seperate 300 runs at the end just for him!

Best time 0:55
Avg. 1:15

Soccer Ed- Valhalla/Cosmic(Immortality)
Horus- Blight/Mark/ Cosmic
KP- Greed/Warlord
Anubis- Lycan/Cosmic/Green

Lycans grant the whole team Echo, Lifesteal, and Spellvamp.

alekos
01-17-2020, 09:35 AM
The Lycan talisman is a talisman very few have I believe since it was available only via purchase
I use Penance and Tower and ascension cosmic (to complete the 500 runs) on the Anubis and it works just fine
Also on The KP I use Past talisman, warlords and Ascension cosmic too.
around 1 minute per run since the last update

AndyCatzo
01-17-2020, 02:29 PM
I'm still having issues in the second wave, mostly when the enemy attacks first because the nomad kills my Eddie; my team is below:
Benjamin Breeg: frontier/cosmic prime
Horus (awakened 3*): artifact/cosmic echo
KP: frontier/cosmic echo
Witch doctor: labyrinth/cosmic prime

So far I have used 3 keys and only 41 victories, average time is 3 minutes but there is a time when I cannot do auto because I get 1 lost after every 3 runs

infinite dreamer
01-17-2020, 02:45 PM
Since they nerfed the boss wave, I've put sentinel Anubis (mark, sustaining, cosmic echo) in place on Maclo. Still between 1 minute and 1:30 per run.

AndyCatzo, do you have a cosmic immortality to put on BB Eddie maybe? Or maybe get sustaining talismans or angels to help heal?

AndyCatzo
01-17-2020, 03:09 PM
AndyCatzo, do you have a cosmic immortality to put on BB Eddie maybe? Or maybe get sustaining talismans or angels to help heal?

I do have a cosmic immortality (level 10 only) and a set of sustaining talis but not the angels, I will give it a try and see what happens. I was also thinking to change BB Eddie for POM

scott-5496
01-17-2020, 04:49 PM
I have completed the Horus aspect so my team is now going without a defeat to the Nomad wave.

FFE - greed and sustain
MACLO - forge/cosmic
KP - Greed/warlord
Anubis - titan/penance and echo cosmic

Mummy and Ramses in the back seat. Horus and Pharaoh sorted so just Mummy, Ramses and Anubis to finish off. I should get the Nomad T3 later tonight or tomorrow and maybe will get a couple of awakening shards too. I am getting some ironite back but not cost neutral that is for sure.

Times are a little slower but still all 2 mins or under - average is maybe around the 1 min 40 or so but two keys and no defeats at all yet SO I think I will stick with this slower team. I was getting the odd defeat with Horus in the team (at the Nomad level) even with Immortality cosmic on Soccer Ed that I had been using.

Stranger
01-17-2020, 05:27 PM
I'm still having issues in the second wave, mostly when the enemy attacks first because the nomad kills my Eddie; my team is below:
Benjamin Breeg: frontier/cosmic prime
Horus (awakened 3*): artifact/cosmic echo
KP: frontier/cosmic echo
Witch doctor: labyrinth/cosmic prime

So far I have used 3 keys and only 41 victories, average time is 3 minutes but there is a time when I cannot do auto because I get 1 lost after every 3 runs

If You have Forge talis use them on Witch doc. It helps to keep Benji alive.

Nifelheim
01-17-2020, 05:41 PM
When the nomad team goes first, the gunner or assassin sniper can 1shot your Eddies death. I replaced Ramses with onyx son with celestials (alchemy wont negate the true damage)

Their may be sentinel with 3 red slots to equip orbit, but I don’t know of one. Maybe a 1-2 star one?

Caesar815
01-17-2020, 06:03 PM
- Football Ed (valhalla & t3)
- KP ( greed & warlord )
- Necro ( viper & t2 )
- Maclo ( forge & t2 )

100% wins in 350 runs. Fastest 0:58 🤘🏻

AndyCatzo
01-17-2020, 07:37 PM
If You have Forge talis use them on Witch doc. It helps to keep Benji alive.

Thanks, but I do not have that one, the only purple talis that I have are quantum, labyrinth, eternity, Babylon and eclipse (I have others of the 2/3 sets)