PDA

View Full Version : 4* colorless awakening Materials

gogosox40
01-19-2020, 04:26 PM
Me and numerous othe players are concerned about the lack of colorless 4* awakening materials.
What gets me is that in the packs you buy in the store the awakening pack III for 1,000 frags is to help awaken the 6th tier but they have 4 star colorless shards in it. It doesn't make sense because the 4* colorless is not needed for the final awakening only 5*. The 4* colorless should be in the awakening pack II for 600 frags because they give 4 star colored shards in that pack and that pack is for awakening 4 and 5 tier not the final.. I have 3xs the 5 star then I do 4 star and it should not be like that. Please change the awakening pack configuration or have higher drop rates for 4* colorless. I have spoken

Beddie
01-19-2020, 04:30 PM
Yeah while we’re at it, why aren’t colourless 1 stars not in pack I?

Muzzleloader
01-19-2020, 07:56 PM
I am having problems earning the 4* awakenable mats. I have 8 toons and no 4*s. If I had to buy them it would cost 100K frags . They need to increase the drop rate or increase the amount you recieve in the purchase packs. This definetly seems to be the bottleneck to awaken toons, that and possibly gold. This will just get worse as the release more awakenables.

iPoop
01-19-2020, 09:11 PM
I'm pretty much at a standstill awaking characters. 25 4* colorless awaking materials per character is a bit over the top....and they are very hard to come by. A bottleneck for sure. :(

Yup
01-19-2020, 09:13 PM
Souls... I tend to get way more stuff from the souls.

Esquatcho
01-20-2020, 01:35 AM
Souls... I tend to get way more stuff from the souls.

How do you approach it? Just dump souls and then when close, finish out a char with a bought pack?

Yup
01-20-2020, 04:52 AM
Yeah.. just souls.. by the time I need 4 stars, I have them...often 5 stars as well.

The ONLY time I've purchased the frag packs was for assassin 5 star runes, since there are so many awakenable assassin characters. Seriously, all I've purchase is maybe 3 or 4 Assassin 5 star packs. Everything else has been from soul drops.

Azagthor
01-20-2020, 06:14 AM
It's already been pointed out how strange it is having them in the 1,000 pack. Moving them to the 600 pack would be a good move, along with adding in some 1* colourless shards. Would certainly be consistent with the design idea of making things more accessible over time too.

From my limited data set (82 awakening souls), 5* colourless awakening shards are more likely to drop than the 4* versions (34 vs 25). No idea how often they drop in the LoL dungeon, but given how many you need of each, can see why it's becoming a roadblock for people.

Amarthir
01-20-2020, 09:55 PM
I hope to see an answer from a Dev over this question. It's pretty ridiculous to be overstocked on everything except for 4* colorless awakening shards, of which all methods show painfully low drops for them.

Ydex
01-20-2020, 09:58 PM
I quit playing Elder Scrolls: Blades because of a bottleneck in enchanting materials.
I have no idea if they ever fixed it, I never went back or played it ever again.

Sidney
01-22-2020, 02:49 PM
That's funny that I come across this thread today... I've been grinding LOL 14 and when I get 1000 awakening soul fragments I've been buying the packs and I was really wondering if it was worth it. It's a roll of the dice I have a couple of the LOLs max awakened trying to get Dark Lilith. I have 3 to go and they are pretty close, but I need the 5* evo materials... And sadly I need about 150 of the gunner regular evo blocks too... guess it will be a busy Sunday.

One of the things I noticed was how many redemption soul fragments are dropping. I don't have any need for more of those other than sacrifice... wish you could buy materials with those.

I really wish there was a way to tell what fragments were required for certain things in the stores. So many of the frags look the same so you never really know what frag it is until you use it. Then you wonder if you should have used it somewhere else...

Guess I need to keep better notes!! Up the Irons!!!

Natasmai
01-22-2020, 06:52 PM
I believe the redemption souls (and the other souls you get in LOL XV) give talisman frags when you use them. Its a nice boost for those souls. When I was farming, I would save the frags until a sac event, convert them to souls and then sac all the guys (since I had all 5 onyx son and 5 shardborne). The fact that you also get some gold idols and cosmics was a nice addition.

If you are needing the 5* colored materials, the 1000 frag packs are definitely the way to go, just buy what you need and be done with it.

The bigger problem is the 4* colorless are the lowest drop rate in the game right now. You run a key and get more 5* colorless and 3* colorless than 4*? something isnt right there. And this is an issue that has been brought up over and over again with the DEV's and support and they simply dont seem to care. There hasnt been a noticeable change in the drop rate, there hasnt even been an acknowledgement by them that it is working as intended or oops sorry we need to fix that.... just radio silence.

Sidney
01-22-2020, 08:36 PM
I believe the redemption souls (and the other souls you get in LOL XV) give talisman frags when you use them. Its a nice boost for those souls. When I was farming, I would save the frags until a sac event, convert them to souls and then sac all the guys (since I had all 5 onyx son and 5 shardborne). The fact that you also get some gold idols and cosmics was a nice addition.

If you are needing the 5* colored materials, the 1000 frag packs are definitely the way to go, just buy what you need and be done with it.

The bigger problem is the 4* colorless are the lowest drop rate in the game right now. You run a key and get more 5* colorless and 3* colorless than 4*? something isnt right there. And this is an issue that has been brought up over and over again with the DEV's and support and they simply dont seem to care. There hasnt been a noticeable change in the drop rate, there hasnt even been an acknowledgement by them that it is working as intended or oops sorry we need to fix that.... just radio silence.

Thanks for the reply!!! Guess I'll keep doing what I'm doing for the 5* and see how quickly I run out of the 4*. I haven't had a problem with those yet, but it could be that I have 3 more LOL to bring to full max and haven't seen the shortage yet. Oh goodie!!! something to look forward to! :-)

Didn't realize it, but we are in the same clan!! Jomsviking!

I've been playing since day one, but need someone to bounce ideas off of from time to time... Can you message me the discord link for our clan? :-)