PDA

View Full Version : disappearing characters during battle

Madrik
01-26-2020, 11:55 PM
not sure what the hell is going on, but since this update NF have seriously ballsed up something, stunned characters can still take their turns, frozen characters still take their moves, and opposition still can make a move after they've been killed. at first i thought it was just in trooper' respite but its also happening in the arena. are NF gonna sort this out, sick of losing battles in arena against toons that should be dead

see pic

Muzzleloader
01-27-2020, 01:15 AM
Its nothing out of the ordinary things like 5his happens all 5he 5ime.

Ydex
01-27-2020, 01:18 AM
Last night in the Bass Eddie wave of Troopers' Respite, there was a Hellraiser and a Chopper sandwiched in between Eddie and the Banshees. Just once (that I saw), and I cleared the wave right as I noticed them being there.

razgriz
01-27-2020, 07:02 AM
been awhile since i've had disappearing toons but since the saturday roll over its happened 4-5x in arena and each time they were taken out by madam forutne's power of triggering doom effects each time they die/disappear then attack or in one instance not attacking but still there7562

Ydex
01-27-2020, 07:08 AM
I've had Prince Wrath die on LoL XV a couple of times with full health and full shields, and sink into the ground, but his full health/shield bars stay there until the end of the battle.

Madrik
01-27-2020, 07:01 PM
It’s an utter joke, things like this shouldn’t be happening, feels like the devs just don’t care