PDA

View Full Version : plague doctor vs assassin derby demon

MetalKing
01-30-2020, 01:17 PM
I tried leveling my plague doctor in the respite dungeon. DON'T! When you fight the derby demon, she will get dark ghost, and never die. The counter stays at 1. Dark ghost keeps a character alive as long as it isn't hit with permadeath and she is immune to permadeath. I don't know why the counter didn't go down though. (I realize that I can use a character that disables passives bu I didn't have one with me in that battle. )

Olevipoeg
01-30-2020, 02:08 PM
I tried leveling my plague doctor in the respite dungeon. DON'T! When you fight the derby demon, she will get dark ghost, and never die. The counter stays at 1. Dark ghost keeps a character alive as long as it isn't hit with permadeath and she is immune to permadeath. I don't know why the counter didn't go down though. (I realize that I can use a character that disables passives bu I didn't have one with me in that battle. )
Just pair Plaque Doctor with somebody who can cast permadeath/perfect death ( necropolis or forge talismans sets) or leveling it up by playing is major pain.

Stormseye
01-30-2020, 03:49 PM
Gunner Onyx Son is a prefect match to Plague Doctor. I use both in my Lab Dungeon team.