PDA

View Full Version : February Events

Mateja
01-31-2020, 08:34 PM

February event list just came out. Some changes to the regular formula, we will see if it's for better or worse.

Beddie
01-31-2020, 08:41 PM
thoughts
Nature’s wrath: It’s a Book of Souls event so my hopes are medium (some were good some were naff)
Gauntlet season 6: definitely the character from the letter
Unleashed Fury: (if they stick to the given list) Rage talismans, could be useful but I’d recommend saving up for serenities next month
Cursed Pharaoh Dog: Could be interesting
Bleeding Hearts: A return of one of the best sac events last year
Connected Worlds: hope this is actually a boss rush and not a dungeon crawl
Echoes of Renewal: Variety events are always peak the interest

Operation Midnight: any month long event is gonna be somewhat good (also hyped for the passive Doomsday Eddie)

MuzakMaker
01-31-2020, 08:59 PM
My big question is how does the Samurai Dungeon fit in to this? Hopefully we get a way to earn keys so we don't have to spend like we did for Powerslave Dungeon.

Side note: For that one I was able to complete with only buying thr 3 keys available with coins but that was only because we got the compensation keys.

Mateja
01-31-2020, 09:12 PM
Powerslave wasn't mentioned in january event preview so I'm guessing it's the same for Samurai. Will probably be similar setup, run x times for cosmics and more keys.

druid138
01-31-2020, 09:32 PM
Powerslave wasn't mentioned in january event preview so I'm guessing it's the same for Samurai.

Agree. The tuning notes for yesterday's update indicated that the Samurai dungeon will go live next week.

URock
01-31-2020, 11:40 PM
Song is called "2 minutes to midnight" and not "Doomsday xyz".
I hate all Non-Maiden-Like-Eddie-Names!

Ydex
01-31-2020, 11:51 PM
The phrase "two minutes to midnight" is a reference to the "Doomsday Clock" that measures a conceptual timeline where "Midnight" is the certainty of a full-scale nuclear war. "The hands that threaten doom" are the hands on the clock.