PDA

View Full Version : February Events

GrimDusk
01-31-2020, 10:27 PM
https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/status/1223349239960481797?s=20

We have an interesting month ahead of us for sure.

Operation Midnight: A Doomsday Eddie variant is likely to show up here, but I'm not certain what the actual event will entail.
Nature's Wrath: Summoning souls forth will give us a certain type of fragment which we can use to buy things in the shop (Yggdrasil Talismans come to mind)
Gauntlet Season 6: The Mercenary is likely going to make a debut in Legacy of the Beast, since the recent dev notes seem to hint to that song quite a bit.
Unleashed Fury: Character evolution event for cosmic talisman materials.
Cursed Pharaoh Dog: I remember a while back someone bugged an arena team and Warrior Lilith showed up as a red Pharaoh Dog King, so maybe this is it?
Bleeding Hearts: Valentine's Day sacrifice events are always some of the best in game.
Connected Worlds: Could be anything, mostly revolving around killing cosmos bosses repeatedly.
Echos of Renewal: No clue, Variety events always surprise me.

Volrath
01-31-2020, 11:10 PM
I think that in addition to a new Doomsday Eddie, the Operation Midnight could have a variant on the Allied General, since he was tweaked in the new update.

I hope the Boss Rush event involves actual bosses, those are fun. The last one turning out to be a dungeon marathon was a let down.

Bring on Gauntlet Season 6! My warrior roster is a lot stronger than last time around.

URock
01-31-2020, 11:34 PM
Midniiiiiight? It's all night!
2 minutes 2 midnight Eddie! "Doomsday" is such a stupid name like "Bounty Hunter".
I hate all Non-Maiden-Like-Eddie-Names!
I don't care about new stuff as long as so many bugs alive.
Good night everybody!