PDA

View Full Version : Nature’s Wrath (Book of Souls) - Earn Various Fragments to obtain Rare Items!

Leviathan
02-01-2020, 12:29 AM

Earn Torrential Fragments by summoning Souls and open them to obtain rare evo materials!

From now until February 10th at 4PM PDT, every Rare, Epic, Legendary and Mythic Soul you open in the Book of Souls, regardless of where you earned it (Skull Quests, bought from Store, earned from Sacrifice, etc) will give you a bonus of Torrential Soul Fragments.

Fragments will be granted in the following amounts:
**Rare Souls (including Class-Rare Souls such as Warrior Rare Souls) drop 10 Torrential Soul Fragments
Epic Souls (including Class-Epic Souls such as Sentinel Epic Souls) drop 25 Torrential Soul Fragments
Legendary Souls (including Class-Legendary Souls such as Gunner Legendary Souls) drop 120 Torrential Soul Fragments
Mythic Souls including Class-Mythic Souls such as Mythic Magus Souls) drop 600 Torrential Soul Fragments

**Please note that neither Heroic Souls, nor event type souls (i.e. Hellish Souls) will provide Torrential Soul Fragments

Use 200 Torrential Soul Fragments to create a Torrential Soul.

The Torrential Soul is a unique item that contains a variety of Currency, with chances of Evo Runes, Evo Shards, Soul Fragments and Awakening Shards.

Each Torrential Soul opened GUARANTEES:

1 1★ Gold Idol
A Currency or Sand reward (Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins, Sands of Time OR Sands of War)
Another valuable reward (Skill Shard, or assorted Soul Fragments)

Each Torrential Soul opened also has the CHANCE of giving:

3 3★ Class-based or Colourless Evolution Shards
3 3★ Class-based or Colourless Evolution Runes
1★-2★ Cosmic Evo Runes (T1-T3) or 1★-5★Awakening Shard(s)

See exact drop chances below.

BONUS! Complete Nature’s Wrath Event Challenges to earn new Catastrophic Soul Fragments, Explosive Soul Fragments and new Hypnosis Talismans!

Hypnosis Talismans are a new yellow Talismans with a 4-set effect. Equip these talismans to reduce damage taken by 45%, and inflict 1 Physical Burn on self for 1 turn at the start of your turn. This set will increase your SPECIAL stat by +15% for each negative effect currently on you at the start of your turn. It will also inflict Stun or Perfect Stun on a random enemy for each instance of any Blind or Heal Block Effects on any enemy and inflict Passive or Perfect Disable on a random enemy for each instance of Perfect Corruption, Silence, or Punishment on each enemy. Finally, the Hypnosis set transforms Trap on all allies into Golden Trap for the duration of battle at the start of your turn.

Explosive Fragments

Explosive Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Operation Midnight event that is running through February.

Save your Explosive Fragments to spend in the Mega Store on rare rewards including Frontier Coins, Catalyst Souls, Awakening Souls, Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie and MORE.

You can learn more about the Operation Midnight and Explosive Fragments in our Operation Midnight forum post! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13078-Operation-Midnight-Info-and-Discussion)

Catastrophic Fragments

Trade Catastrophic Soul Fragments in the Event Store for limited time items including Purple Cosmic Talismans!

See the full list of limited time Event Store items below:

T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Meteor Effect) x1 (500 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per event)
T2 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Meteor Effect) x1 (1000 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per event)
T3 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Meteor Effect) x1 (1500 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per event)
T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Lightning Effect) x1 (500 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per event)
T2 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Lightning Effect) x1 (1000 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per event)
T3 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Lightning Effect) x1 (1500 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per event)
T1 Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (100 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per day)
T2 Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (100 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per day)
T3 Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (100 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per day)
Catalyst Soul x1 (300 Catastrophic Fragments, 3 per event)
Skill Shard x1 (200 Catastrophic Fragments, 3 per event)
Ironite x25 (150 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per day)
Cosmic XP Shards x5 (75 Catastrophic Fragments, 3 per event)
Cosmic XP Runes x5 (75 Catastrophic Fragments, 3 per event)
2⭐Colourless Evo Shard x1 (75 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per day)
2⭐Colourless Evo Rune x1 (75 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per day)
Gold x50,000 (75 Catastrophic Fragments, 3 per day)

Since Catastrophic Fragments are meant to be spent in store they will ‘loop’ if you claim an Catastrophic Soul (if claimed, a Catastrophic Soul will simply produce 500 Catastrophic Fragments, and 1 1* Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it). If you do not wish to spend these Fragments in store, you can always convert them into Precious Soul Fragments.

Looking for more Fragments?

We have a Catastrophic Fragment pack on offer! This pack contains 500 Catastrophic Soul Fragments, as well as Iron Coins, Frontier Coins, Ironite, a Skill Shard and Gold.
Hypnosis Talismans are obtainable from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can get one talisman to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 1x Hypnosis Talisman), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.

Esquatcho
02-01-2020, 12:46 AM
Anyone else not getting the right frags? Seems Im getting 'dungeon' frags and not catastrophic or explosive frags!

I am getting torrential frags however

URock
02-01-2020, 12:56 AM
Can we have more different frags 'n' souls pls? It's not complicated enough!

Discordian
02-01-2020, 01:01 AM
So what's up with this:

I've opened well over 20 heroic souls, and this goal isn't greyed out. Additionally, I opened 5 Mythic Souls, and that IS greyed out - but I didn't get all the rewards. What's going on here?

Yup
02-01-2020, 01:04 AM
I'm not seeing ANY of these new frags in the BOS except the torrential frags... No Catastrophic or Explosive frags are showing anywhere in spite of popups informing me I've gained them.

And aren't the "dungeon" frags now the "Catastrophic" frags.. if so.. why do I still have "dungeon" frags. If not.. did you guys really just run them for one event which required several thousand of them? (note I've gotten no new "dungeon" frags either)

URock
02-01-2020, 01:05 AM
Calm down! We are playing a BETA game!

gogosox40
02-01-2020, 01:06 AM
Same thing here @Yup. Nothing popping up.
Dont want to progress any further incase we do not get what is credited to us. Appreciation pack is certainly in order lol

MuzakMaker
02-01-2020, 01:22 AM
Popped a Mythical Talisman soul. It didn't count in the mythical souls and I had already claimed all the talisman.

Was that a bug that a soul labeled as mythical didn't count towards the mythical soul achievement or was it not supposed to count in the first place because it is a talisman soul?

UPDATE: I did not get ANY of my rewards for opening talisman souls. 0 Catastrophic Soul Frags, 0 Explosive Soul Frags and 0 Ironite. I will be opening a ticket but considering my last few (including one about a game breaking bug) have gone unanswered I have no hopes.

Durandal_LOTB
02-01-2020, 01:29 AM
Anyone else not getting the right frags? Seems Im getting 'dungeon' frags and not catastrophic or explosive frags!

I am getting torrential frags however

Howdy all,

Just to reiterate, during this Book of Souls event, you can collect Torrential Soul Fragments by opening up eligible souls.

On the other hand, Catastrophic Soul Fragments (exclusive to this event) and Explosive Soul Fragments (our mega-event currency) are collected by completing event challenges. You will see the results of these completed event challenges AFTER you leave the Book of Souls and return to the Cosmos.

Hope that helps to clear up any possible confusion. If you're noticing that any of your event progress isn't tracking right away, please submit a ticket with your username and any info that can help us investigate your progress quickly and efficiently.

Many thanks!

Rodrigo-3281
02-01-2020, 01:30 AM
Yeah I'm only getting Torrential frags. So far I've only dropped 10 Rare souls and the Catastrophic and Explosive frags are not in the BOS. Won't continue with any other challenges until this gets sorted.

Fudjo
02-01-2020, 01:34 AM
Howdy all,

Just to reiterate, during this Book of Souls event, you can collect Torrential Soul Fragments by opening up eligible souls.

On the other hand, Catastrophic Soul Fragments (exclusive to this event) and Explosive Soul Fragments (our mega-event currency) are collected by completing event challenges.

Hope that helps to clear up any possible confusion. If you're noticing that any of your event progress isn't tracking right away, please submit a ticket with your username and any info that can help us investigate your progress quickly and efficiently.

Many thanks!

The Catastrophic and Explosive Soul Fragments are not being collected by completing event challenges. I've opened enough rare souls to complete an event challenge and received no fragments for it.

I'll open a support ticket, but please let your team know that there's a problem.

Durandal_LOTB
02-01-2020, 01:49 AM
The Catastrophic and Explosive Soul Fragments are not being collected by completing event challenges. I've opened enough rare souls to complete an event challenge and received no fragments for it.

I'll open a support ticket, but please let your team know that there's a problem.

Thank you for specifying this.

I took this opportunity to check your account and found that you were able to successfully claim these fragments from the completed challenge of opening 10 Rare Souls*.

If you or anyone else here are having trouble finding these new fragments in your inventory, your devices may still be catching up to the information occurring in the server. This delay in information can sometimes happen at the beginning of a new event when many players jump in to participate at once.

It's also worth noting that the notification for these rewards will appear AFTER you leave the Book of Souls and return to the Cosmos, not in the actual summoning results.

If you cant find these fragments after a few minutes, closing and restarting the app may help speed things up. Clearing your cache files (Android users) can also help.

Even so, you're always welcome to submit a ticket if things truly look out of place. We'll do our best to help as soon as we can - thanks!

* Corrected - I had misread the completed challenge.

MuzakMaker
02-01-2020, 01:51 AM
Howdy all,

On the other hand, Catastrophic Soul Fragments (exclusive to this event) and Explosive Soul Fragments (our mega-event currency) are collected by completing event challenges.

Many thanks!

I submitted mine but I wonder if there is any chance those tickets will actually be worked? I'm to now up to 9 unanswered tickets. I want to believe they'll be worked but this starting to feel like a last year when we went months without any form of acknowledgement on our tickets.

Fudjo
02-01-2020, 01:57 AM
Thank you for specifying this.

I took this opportunity to check your account and found that you were able to successfully claim these fragments from the completed challenge of opening 4 Heroic Souls.

If you or anyone else here are having trouble finding these new fragments in your inventory, your devices may still be catching up to the information occurring in the server. This delay in information can sometimes happen at the beginning of a new event when many players jump in to participate at once.

It's also worth noting that the notification for these rewards will appear AFTER you leave the Book of Souls, not in the actual summoning results.

If you cant find these fragments after a few minutes, closing and restarting the app may help speed things up. Clearing your cache files (Android users) can also help.

Even so, you're always welcome to submit a ticket if things truly look out of place. We'll do our best to help as soon as we can - thanks!

Thanks for looking into this Durandal, but I opened zero Heroic souls because I'm waiting until Monday for the next Heroic soul rotation. Instead, I opened regular Rare and Sentinel Rare souls.

I also restarted the app prior to commenting in this thread earlier, and the fragments still didn't show up. I've also submitted a ticket at your instruction.

Discordian
02-01-2020, 02:03 AM
I submitted a ticket, but meanwhile -

I opened dozens of heroics, and as you see in the image posted earlier in the thread, it didn't even register for that goal.

I've rebooted the app twice, no frags.

Other people on my server who aren't forum users are experiencing identical issues.

If this isn't looked into swiftly, I have a feeling this is going to turn into a nightmare for you guys - just suggesting you look into it sooner rather than later...

Volrath
02-01-2020, 02:03 AM
I’m not getting anything in my book of souls either. I’ve dropped the 50 rares and one talisman soul. What a buzzkill.

AhabsHarpoon
02-01-2020, 02:22 AM
I'm getting Torrential frags... and though I'm being "rewarded" with Catastrophic and Explosive fragments, they're not showing in the BOS fragments screen....

What a CATASTROPHE.... HAR HAR HAR

Yup
02-01-2020, 02:26 AM
Mine showed up eventually. Took a couple hours, but they appear in the BOS inventory now.

Thanks for explaining, Durandal. I don't recall ever having to wait for the BOS to update, but if that's done to merely help server load.. I'm all for it! :)

Natasmai
02-01-2020, 02:38 AM
I used 4 heroic souls to trigger the event achievement. I received the rewards pop up after I exited the BoS.
After that the frags do not show in the BoS.

I then completed the challenge 2 more times. I should now have 150 catastrophic frags. I attempted to buy the ironite for 150 frags in the store.
And I get this error

So the frags are simply NOT being rewarded. And I've waited about an hour now since the last completion before posting this.

MuzakMaker
02-01-2020, 03:44 AM
After 3 hours my frags were finally rewarded. Never got that ironite but hey, this app has already stolen hundreds over the years, what's another hundred.

GrimDusk
02-01-2020, 04:21 AM
My fragments still have not been rewarded, even after the server restart.

Fudjo
02-01-2020, 04:26 AM
My fragments still have not been rewarded, even after the server restart.

Likewise. :(

Iced_Earth
02-01-2020, 04:29 AM
the earned frags from the event rewards doesnt show up on my book of souls. wtf?

Ydex
02-01-2020, 04:40 AM
Catastrophic and Explosive Souls from completed achievements ate STILL not showing up, 3 hours later and after restarting the app.

Devs/Admins: if you are aware of the problem and working on it, please respond. QUESTION: DO ALL OF US NEED TO PUT IN A TICKET? Please respond.

Should we continue the Event or wait? ???

Durandal_LOTB
02-01-2020, 04:57 AM
Catastrophic and Explosive Souls from completed achievements ate STILL not showing up, 3 hours later and after restarting the app.

Devs/Admins: if you are aware of the problem and working on it, please respond. QUESTION: DO ALL OF US NEED TO PUT IN A TICKET? Please respond.

Should we continue the Event or wait? ???

So far in my investigation, everyone who has been completing challenges has been genuinely receiving their event rewards correctly. However, it seems like there's an unusual degree of delays going around before players are able to see these rewards reflected on their devices. We will gather whatever information we can over the weekend to see if further optimizations can be made quickly.

In the meantime, you should be safe to continue as is - although I apologize if there is a jarring delay before you can use your fragments. I am thankful for your collective patience and understanding while we look into this further.

Ydex
02-01-2020, 05:04 AM
Thank you for responding, I appreciate it. I will trust that my frags are accumulating in the background.

GrimDusk
02-01-2020, 05:50 AM
Okay, I seemed to receive my frags after completing an effect achievement, specifically the bleed one.

Rain88
02-01-2020, 06:10 AM
They are not accumulating in the background.
I completed 2/5 of the rare soul challenge and 4/5 of the talisman soul challenge a couple of hours ago... which means it should have 60+160= 220 catastrophic soul fragments. Just now, I went to get the ironite for 150 frags but it couldn't cause "I didn't have enough frag"

Discordian
02-01-2020, 06:39 AM
I've completed the rare soul, epic soul, heroic soul, and mythical soul challenges, and I'm running my 4th Airstrip key.

I've gotten popups for tons of rewards - but the only rewards that are showing up in my Book of Souls are the explosive shards from Airstrip and the Torrential Shards from popping souls.

This is also happening to people I know that aren't on this forum. I think it's safe to say that this is widespread, and rebooting the game numerous times doesn't help, nor did the server-side update hours ago.

Please at least assure us that our rewards are being tracked somehow, so that we're not wasting all these resources for a big sack of sod all?

Ydex
02-01-2020, 07:23 AM
Update: my reward fragments did eventually show up in my BoS, after an extreme delay.

My take-away: If you can't see the rewards in your BoS, you can't spend them in the Store. Why? Because they haven't registered on your device. But, they are being tracked on the sever.

This is the same client/server delay as the Sands of Time refill timer. Watch your empty SoT as a minute counts off of the timer. The SoT amount doesn't increment as the clock rolls over. At some later point, during page navigation, the cumulative SoT from [however many minutes have passed] will appear in a batch update. The information exists on the server, but your device hasn't updated yet.

Azagthor
02-01-2020, 07:55 AM
Here are all the current event challenges.

Ip4
02-01-2020, 07:58 AM
Opened many souls and do achievements but no catastrofic only torrential frags,am i miss something?

Discordian
02-01-2020, 07:59 AM
Update: my reward fragments did eventually show up in my BoS, after an extreme delay.

My take-away: If you can't see the rewards in your BoS, you can't spend them in the Store. Why? Because they haven't registered on your device. But, they are being tracked on the sever.

This is the same client/server delay as the Sands of Time refill timer. Watch your empty SoT as a minute counts off of the timer. The SoT amount doesn't increment as the clock rolls over. At some later point, during page navigation, the cumulative SoT from [however many minutes have passed] will appear in a batch update. The information exists on the server, but your device hasn't updated yet.

Whew - thanks for the update. When mine pop, I should be within about 1,000 of that Alliance General T3 by my estimate... glad it's just bad coding.

Ip4
02-01-2020, 08:27 AM
What characters are best for achievements?

Rain88
02-01-2020, 08:40 AM
The fragments eventually showed up for me.

I'm using those:
Pyro soldier (any, but assasin would be better cause of his passive that grants perfect hit) for the flame. You can equip predator on him for the smite with paralysis for extra stuns
Major for the time bomb
Viper talisman for the bleed
Fear of the dark eddie for blind
Angel of pain for accuracy down
Killer prime for curse
Horus for stuns
Freeze not too sure. Maybe magus corrupt rescuer, freeze talisman or crimean soldier
Benjamin Breeg for Defence down

"Loving" another endless grind event...

URock
02-01-2020, 09:20 AM
I opened 4 Heroic Souls, but it wasn't count and fragments missing in the BOS.
Damn it's weekend and nobody of the Frogs is working.
I see a patch downloading on next week...

Yup
02-01-2020, 01:31 PM
Anyone got a good set up for Smite?

Seems every smite-capable character except Scrooge Ed, only has it in a power move. No basic attack which inflicts smite?

Tim28213
02-01-2020, 01:34 PM
Gunner Lilith has smite as her basic and she is a multi-hitter. She has been working well for me.

Ace
02-01-2020, 01:53 PM
Muhahahahahaha, what a surprise, the stupidest fuckin´ idiots in the ENTIRE gaming world made a completely fuckin´bugged garbage event. Again. Congratulations you incompetent dumb fucks. And by the way: a huge FUCK YOU for all the fuckin´ big spender lifeless loser players, whom stupid enough to spend real money on this shit, and help the retarded greedy devs to keep the game on this completely fucked-up way. Don´t you see dickheads that you are part of the problem?

Beddie
02-01-2020, 01:57 PM
Muhahahahahaha, what a surprise, the stupidest fuckin´ idiots in the ENTIRE gaming world made a completely fuckin´bugged garbage event. Again. Congratulations you incompetent dumb fucks. And by the way: a huge FUCK YOU for all the fuckin´ big spender lifeless loser players, whom stupid enough to spend real money on this shit, and help the retarded greedy devs to keep the game on this completely fucked-up way. Don´t you see dickheads that you are part of the problem?
You just don’t learn?

MuzakMaker
02-01-2020, 02:10 PM
So far in my investigation, everyone who has been completing challenges has been genuinely receiving their event rewards correctly. However, it seems like there's an unusual degree of delays going around before players are able to see these rewards reflected on their devices. We will gather whatever information we can over the weekend to see if further optimizations can be made quickly.

In the meantime, you should be safe to continue as is - although I apologize if there is a jarring delay before you can use your fragments. I am thankful for your collective patience and understanding while we look into this further.

I got my frags but not my ironite. Is that gone forever since my last few tickets revolving around missing or stolen ironite have been ignored/denied? I'm getting close to $20 worth of ironite stolen/denied from me(by your own store values).

Yup
02-01-2020, 02:33 PM
Gunner Lilith has smite as her basic and she is a multi-hitter. She has been working well for me.

Thanks Tim. She's not listed here: http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/positive-negative-en/smite/

But you are correct, Sir. Much better than the M Crimean Soldier I was using... Now running Coalgiver, G Lilith, and M Valkyrie for Smite.

Brakius
02-01-2020, 02:41 PM
Okay, I seemed to receive my frags after completing an effect achievement, specifically the bleed one.

This is true after completing any of the effect achievements.

Tim28213
02-01-2020, 03:06 PM
I've noticed the last few events that there are characters missing from the compendium that would be really good to use in whatever current event. I don't know if this is intentional or another "oversight" on their part.

Alvorada
02-01-2020, 03:57 PM
I've opened 10 heroic souls after the server reboot at 20 h pst. The rewards pop-up but isn't on my BoS so far.

Around 10 hours later, it not delay, it a bug.

Yesterday, I was wondering about buy some ironite, not anymore.

Lthepostman
02-01-2020, 04:11 PM
Assassin Onyx son is the best one for time bombs as he applies perfect time bomb on all anemies as a passive. Then I'm using (or plan to use):
- Horus for stun
- NoTB Eddie for Flame
- Killer Prime for Curse
- Gunner Lilith for Smithe
- Sentinel Onyx son for Blind

Any suggestion for bleed? Viper talismans? For freeze maybe Krampus or magus crimean....

Yup
02-01-2020, 04:15 PM
Guy Fawkes Ed burns though the timebomb achievement rapidly.

Evolved Wicker Wolf is great for Bleed. Iron Ed will also work well. (Wicker wolf completed it quickly for me)

Corrupt Fieldmarshall, Corrupt General, and Horus will burn through Stun.

Talismans for Blind on S Corrupt Rescuer with Strike talismans.. ran this with other characters and simply chipped away at Blind until it was complete

Killer Prime and M Undead Rescuer for Curse

NotB Ed for Flame

Gunner Lilith, Coalgiver (fury) for Smite

W LOL for defense down.

Lthepostman
02-01-2020, 04:19 PM
Guy Fawkes Ed burns though the timebomb achievement rapidly.

Evolved Wicker Wolf is great for Bleed. Iron Ed also work well.

Corrupt Fieldmarshall and Corrupt General burn through Stun.

I don't Have Guy fawkes but thanks for the wolf advice :)

Beddie
02-01-2020, 04:23 PM
I don't Have Guy fawkes but thanks for the wolf advice :)
Doomsday and Icarus Ed are also great with timebomb

Yup
02-01-2020, 04:28 PM
I do have Vipers on my Wicker Wolf as well.. so... that may have helped it a bit. But he does inflict Bleed by default.

Smite took me the longest... but thanks to Tim, it sped up quite a bit once I found G Lilith inflicted it.

Now down to just grinding Airstrip.

Muzzleloader
02-01-2020, 04:36 PM
Dont forget the predator talisman for smite.

Volrath
02-01-2020, 04:48 PM
This is true after completing any of the effect achievements.

This worked for me too. However, it seems to ONLY update after one of those achievements. I did the key souls one afterwards and those fragments haven't been added. What a weird-ass bug. I guess I have to make sure I save one of the status effect challenges for last?

Yup
02-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Dont forget the predator talisman for smite.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure ................ now you post this :)

Ydex
02-01-2020, 06:10 PM
To reiterate, and warn anyone else who isn't aware-- the Compendium does NOT list all characters who apply an effect.

The defect is at the character-page level. Look at Warrior Minotaur, see the Icons for status effects?7597 This character isn't listed on the Crave Status Effects page because the ICON isn't listed here.

Ancient Mariner
02-01-2020, 06:55 PM

mmh i completed one of the event achievement (summon any key soul) but still haven't got any frags and if i try to buy the cheapest thing in the store it says i have not enough frags, so they didn't register

I have to say again that this is embarassing for a dev team to not find bugs like this before the go-live

Ydex
02-01-2020, 06:58 PM
And about a dozen people have posted that their frags did eventually show up. Can't buy in the shop? That's been explained. Rewards are being tracked on the server, haven't registered on your device yet-- just like the SoT timer. Yes it's a huge ƒuck-up, but it's not a mystery because we've already figured it out and posted it here.

Brakius
02-01-2020, 07:21 PM
This worked for me too. However, it seems to ONLY update after one of those achievements. I did the key souls one afterwards and those fragments haven't been added. What a weird-ass bug. I guess I have to make sure I save one of the status effect challenges for last?

It will update after any of the Airstrip achievements are completed too. It seems the effect and dungeon achievements "force" an update from the server while the souls and keys do not.

Correction: The Airstrip achievements only update the Explosive Soul Fragments while the effect achievements update both Explosive and Catastrophic Fragments.

Maiden
02-01-2020, 07:41 PM
I just tried a batch of Rare Souls to test the Torrential Frags and also complete one the achievements, and it doesn´t seem to worth the gold invested:

Help me if I´m missing something but it was like 2kk for opening RS resulting in: 2 Skillshards, 3 Bluebricks, 80k gold, 5 SoW, 1 Colorless 4* a. material, and some random not important runes... thus I won´t be opening Souls again unless the specific achievement required...

On the bright side, I like the long-running events with the option to buy chars o whatever you need, and thanks for the clarification that no other items will be added to the MegaStore, last two times when you recommended holding on those frags was a little misleading/confusing.

Discordian
02-01-2020, 08:08 PM
It will update after any of the Airstrip achievements are completed too. It seems the effect and dungeon achievements "force" an update from the server while the souls and keys do not.

For me, nothing but the individual Airstrip rewards showed up until I completed one of the "Do X effect Y times" challenges... then the other frags appeared...

So you get your loot eventually, but seriously, do they not test these things before they go live?

Ydex
02-01-2020, 08:09 PM
Opening 10 Torrential at a time dropped decent batches of Bricks and Skill Shards. The way I figured, Sac event coming up soon (save Gold on opening souls at that time), and anyway I haven't been thrilled with Rare Souls as a "currency" so what else am I gonna do with them?

Ydex
02-01-2020, 08:12 PM
So you get your loot eventually, but seriously, do they not test these things before they go live? This is my "broken record" comment for all time: the game literally PLAYS ITSELF so I can't understand how every new feature, every new character, talisman, and achievement isn't AUTO-PLAYED by the devs, on a test box, before releasing. The effort required seems minimal.

Maiden
02-01-2020, 08:25 PM
Opening 10 Torrential at a time dropped decent batches of Bricks and Skill Shards. The way I figured, Sac event coming up soon (save Gold on opening souls at that time), and anyway I haven't been thrilled with Rare Souls as a "currency" so what else am I gonna do with them?

Save them for Sac or a better deal? From time to time there are really good events in which you would wish to have more souls to use, but hey just my opinion.

Ydex
02-01-2020, 09:13 PM
Yes, I'm going to use them in the Sac event later this month.

Discordian
02-01-2020, 09:19 PM
This is my "broken record" comment for all time: the game literally PLAYS ITSELF so I can't understand how every new feature, every new character, talisman, and achievement isn't AUTO-PLAYED by the devs, on a test box, before releasing. The effort required seems minimal.

Ydex, I was working on a theory for how this game is made, and considering your comment, I think I have it. Let's look at it in terms of this current event. This event is based around getting a new talisman set, right?

Oooh! A new talisman set! Now that's exciting... so how to get it? Well tons of grinding of course! And what do you need for grinding a ton? More ironite than many players have stored up! So my initial theory was that the developers were expecting players to go to the store to buy ironite... ENABLING THEM TO BUY MOUNTAINS OF COCAINE! Because if the developers were snorting mountains of cocaine, well that would explain the shoddy craftsmanship of the game and lack of playtesting, right? So to confirm my hypothesis, I went to look at the store. But imagine my shock when I saw this:

Holy crap! Not only is the player base deeply stupid for paying $20 for 675 ironite, but that's the MOST POPULAR. But if that's the MOST POPULAR, then my hypothesis fails! Because, you see, $19.99 - even lots of $19.99 purchases - that ain't getting you a mountain of cocaine. That would require the $99.99 ironite pack to be the MOST POPULAR.

Okay, so what other clues do we have from the event itself? Well, there's the Hypnosis Talismans themselves. They're clearly designed for a specific character. Maybe there's a clue in the fact that these are obviously meant for Iron Maiden Eddie? Let's take a look at him:

HOLY SHIT! He's a meth head! And now it all falls into place. $19.99 can't get you mountains of cocaine, but it can sure get you some primo Crystal! So here's the business model: Event gets released -> players buy Alexander's Amphora, catapulting it into MOST POPULAR! status -> developers have enough money to buy a TON of glass. So now the whole development team looks like Iron Maiden Eddie, and their coding skills fail, but who cares, because there's this really fascinating concept in Star Trek that they need to figure out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIsauNJ392o

Case closed.

Yup
02-01-2020, 10:54 PM
anyway I haven't been thrilled with Rare Souls as a "currency" so what else am I gonna do with them?

I pulled Screaming Ed and M Women in Uniform from Rare souls. So.. there's that. I didn't need to grind the event much at al and skipped 80% of the achievements. Granted it's odd for devs to place such characters in souls until some time after an event is over. So that event was rare in itself.

But I kind of agree with you. Using Rare Souls as currency is nice, but when they limit it to 10 or 50 souls, it's as helpful as it appears when you've got stacks of 99 to burn off. I understand why some store items have a limited amount of purchases, but I honestly don't understand why there are limits on the "souls as currency" items.

Jdawg
02-01-2020, 10:58 PM
Like your theory there Discordian :-))

Now it makes more sense as to why the artifact talismans just didn’t drop in the previous event. The devs were high in the sky.

BennySalazar
02-01-2020, 11:47 PM

Off coures the characters other players suggested are fine as well ...

but I believe the WARRIOR ROBO SCOUT is faster for flame. His power move cause 3 flames on each opponent. Even on autoplay, certainly when paired with scrooge ed who's basic attack steals pwr and inflicts freeze, other move inflicts both curse and smite

I don 't have the major for time bomb so I have to use Sent Derby Demon and Mag Pyro Soldier. Also from their power move but if you give them energy or power talisman it works fine. Or Warrior Shinobi's power inflicts both blind and time bomb

Sent Shinobi with artifact or quake t for stun

Mag Valkyrie for smite

Krampus with snow tal for freeze, also chance to curse ... and I have 2 x krampus (only gunner) ... the other i gave limbo t for echo and chance to inflict perfect stun and perfect blind

Sent ONYX SON for both perf blind and perf accuracy down

BennySalazar
02-02-2020, 12:18 AM
Kari, Mag Valkyrie Siren has smite in basic

Ydex
02-02-2020, 12:18 AM
I understand why some store items have a limited amount of purchases, but I honestly don't understand why there are limits on the "souls as currency" items. Exactly. Let's say you're saving stacks of low-value souls, waiting for a "souls as currency" event. Then, the event comes, and you can't spend them. F%ck it, I'm burning every Rare Soul I have for whatever I can get.

Ydex, I was working on a theory for how this game is made, ...

Case closed.
It's a convincing presentation. I agree, better quality coding is gonna come from a dopamine re-uptake inhibitor. The thing is, you can get that from your doctor so I don't know what the hang-up is...

BennySalazar
02-02-2020, 12:37 AM
[QUOTE=Ydex;118852]To reiterate, and warn anyone else who isn't aware-- the Compendium does NOT list all characters who apply an effect.

Warior savage reaper wasn t listed for the time bomb but he does inflict them

Bakura
02-02-2020, 06:09 AM
Kari, Mag Valkyrie Siren has smite in basic

Gunner Lilith inflicts smite on all enemies w/ basic attack. Kari, Valkyrie only has single attack.

For you or anyone else needing character's buffs/debuffs etc, can download Deathbat's Excel sheet. This jewel is worth it's weight in gold.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_Ge-4IZhyDnpHC0G2yylK8EcFkkukXRt

Is anyone else being shorted the 400 explosive frags and ironite for the open 5 Talisman souls challenge?
*Edit* Rewards showed up several hours later!

Bakura
02-02-2020, 06:39 AM

Holy crap! Not only is the player base deeply stupid for paying $20 for 675 ironite, but that's the MOST POPULAR. But if that's the MOST POPULAR, then my hypothesis fails! Because, you see, $19.99 - even lots of $19.99 purchases - that ain't getting you a mountain of cocaine. That would require the $99.99 ironite pack to be the MOST POPULAR.

Why pay 19.99 for 675 ironite when they just had that $9.99 deal for the same amount of ironite. It ended just 3 hours before your posting (Sat. 12 noon, CST.)
If I spend $20 for ironite, it has to have a NEW talisman set or some frags for an awesome NEW toon, bundled with it.

Ydex
02-02-2020, 06:54 AM
I'm running the last of my status effect achievements on LoL XII. I know some will say I'm wasting too much SoT, but these are pointlessly long battles where I get to apply status effects over and over, while the enemy revives, or has invincibility.

Azagthor
02-02-2020, 08:31 AM
I'm running the last of my status effect achievements on LoL XII. I know some will say I'm wasting too much SoT, but these are pointlessly long battles where I get to apply status effects over and over, while the enemy revives, or has invincibility.

Is the 2* colourless awakening drop buff noticeable?

And Bakura is 100% right. The Compendium is wonderful for reading descriptions of (non-awakened) abilities, but the status effect part if unreliable. Use Deathbat's giant spreadsheet (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10506-I-ve-created-a-handy-guide-to-LOTB-Characters-and-their-Effects!) and then cross-reference it with the Compendium to see which options work best for you.

Maiden
02-02-2020, 08:55 AM
After almost 24hs of waiting I still got some frag missing:

Defense Down: 75
Bleed: 150
Open Rare Souls (x5): 150
Open Key souls (x3): 90
Open Talisman sous (x2): 80

TOTAL: 545

Meanwhile in my bos still 255 frags...

I opened a ticket, I believe some of the issues occur when the app force you to jump from the Bos interface to your Team (when you are overloaded with chars cos you opened 99 souls for example) and then you don´t receive any frags

Yup
02-02-2020, 11:02 AM
I completed all the "ability" challenges...

Then completed the Mythic soul challenge (FYI Clan Mythics do NOT count)... then it took 4+ hours for the rewards from the Mythic soul challenge to appear.

Otherwise, I seem to be getting the frags as I complete Airstrip achievements.

RobG-9641
02-02-2020, 03:24 PM

It’s good strategy Ydex! Especially for additional awakening materials. The repetition of applying effects is a smart tactic.

Muzzleloader
02-02-2020, 05:30 PM
I complete several challenges yesterday and completed the freeze buff challenge today, still missing rewards.

Alvorada
02-02-2020, 05:47 PM
I got frags by completing status goals, but the rewards of mythical souls still missing.

Ip4
02-02-2020, 06:30 PM
i am done with this challange, have near 6500 Explosive Fragments but i still think 25000 for doomsday Eddie with passive is too much...

MetalKing
02-02-2020, 08:10 PM
I opened 7 of the 10 rare souls and none of them credited

Ezz
02-02-2020, 08:16 PM
I am pretty sure the heroic souls achievement is not awarding the talisman souls frags. I feel like the other frags from the achievement caught up but I never got the talisman ones even after completing the other achievements.

Brickster
02-02-2020, 08:45 PM
I did both rare souls and talisman souls. I did get the pop up windows after I closed the book of souls, but the frags didn't show up in my fragments screen.

R1ck
02-02-2020, 11:07 PM
Achievements say open any mystical soul , but opened a mystical clan and talisman souls and didn't not count.

Yup
02-02-2020, 11:34 PM
Achievements say open any mystical soul , but opened a mystical clan and talisman souls and didn't not count.

Same here; Clan Mysticals and Talisman Mysticals do NOT count.

ritchbe
02-03-2020, 07:54 AM
Same here; Clan Mysticals and Talisman Mysticals do NOT count.

I've created a ticket for this and will report upon getting a reply, unless they post on the forums in the meantime.

alekos
02-03-2020, 12:02 PM
I'm not getting any of the explosive fragments or the catastrophic either. So far, only the torrential soul fragments work. I emailed yesterday, no replies so far. Also I completed the MythicL Souls challenge and didn't receive any of the catalyst, awakening or ironite.
This really sucks!!
I mean, why bother complete challenges when you're not certain you'll get the rewards?? The devs choose when to reply and sometimes they don't even bother. you suck, and you know it.

dragonmat89
02-03-2020, 04:07 PM
As far as I can see, Explosive and Catastrophic fragments from Book of Souls challenges don't appear until you *then* complete one of the other challenges (e.g. the stun/perfect stun one). I tried all the BoS ones first and got nothing even after closing and opening the BoS and restarting the app, despite getting the pop up saying I'd been awarded the fragments. However, I then started completing the grind challenges and all my missing fragments appeared as soon as I completed the first one of those...

Not an ideal solution but it does seem that they appear depending on the order you do the challenges in. Hopefully they'll issue a fix as well.

infinite dreamer
02-03-2020, 07:20 PM
After a delay in getting a few rewards, I think I've gotten everything. I did open a mystical talisman soul that didn't count towards the achievement yesterday.

So the catastrophic fragments go towards the cosmic meteor and lightning talismans, the explosive fragments go towards the Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie and cosmic Alliance General specific talisman and the torrential soul fragments should be claimed for souls to get evo material? Does that sound right before I do anything stupid? :D

Muzzleloader
02-03-2020, 07:44 PM
That sounds correct, if you want lightning and meteor. I'm going for them just recieved the last missing frags, but not the 150 ironite from the mystical souls.

infinite dreamer
02-03-2020, 08:25 PM
That sounds correct, if you want lightning and meteor. I'm going for them just recieved the last missing frags, but not the 150 ironite from the mystical souls.

Thanks ML, I wasn't sure if I'm supposed to hang onto torrential fragments for any reason. The rewards for that achievement in particular didn't show up for me until this morning and I completed it yesterday.