PDA

View Full Version : Nature's Wrath Event Bugged

Mercer-8570
02-01-2020, 10:06 AM
So I completed the heroic souls event challenge to summon the souls and get catastrophic soul fragments and explosive soul fragments.. And I didn't get any!... So I thought about using two keys to get some fragments from another challenge to see if I could those fragments... And nothing!!!!!... I sent an email to Iron maiden support.. But.. Damn... This bugs are really annoying now.. Seems to pop up quite often now..

waymo
02-01-2020, 10:15 AM
seems to be the norm with every new event. Always a bug

MetalJack
02-01-2020, 12:18 PM
No rewards for me either. Restarting app / clearing app cache does'nt help. Pretty frustrating to be behind in the overall february event right from the start...

Iced_Earth
02-01-2020, 12:24 PM
Seriously, tried again and got no rewards

Mateja
02-01-2020, 02:10 PM
I did most of soul challenges immediately after reset and didn't get any rewards but they showed up eventually.

Jeano
02-01-2020, 02:31 PM
Lost out on 4 so far since this morning. Submitted a support ticket but doubt they'll do anything, pushes people to spend cash instead.

Mateja
02-01-2020, 02:34 PM
If you complete one of debuff challenges all missing frags show up. Not as good as a bug fix but it's good to know.

Jeano
02-01-2020, 02:42 PM
Thanks, will try that, fingers crossed it works for us too. Still would be better if there weren't stupid bugs like this everytime there's a new event.

Ancient Mariner
02-01-2020, 06:50 PM
Came here to check if it was just me but i see it's a common problem.

No frags in my inventory either, and i also tried to buy something in the store to check if it was just a visual problem but it said i had no frags..so they don't register at all.

If you complete one of debuff challenges all missing frags show up. Not as good as a bug fix but it's good to know.
I fear it doesn't work, at least it didn't for me with the key souls achievement, for example.
Completed it and still no frags

Ydex
02-01-2020, 06:54 PM
Read the thread https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13079-Nature%92s-Wrath-(Book-of-Souls)-Earn-Various-Fragments-to-obtain-Rare-Items!

Mercer-8570
02-02-2020, 06:39 AM
Guess it's too much to wish for a compensation pack for all our lost rewards?

Azagthor
02-02-2020, 08:35 AM
Guess it's too much to wish for a compensation pack for all our lost rewards?

They're not lost, they're just not showing up yet... According to the dev response in the main event thread, the rewards are being properly given out to our accounts, but the is something going wrong with the connection between the servers and our phones. The rewards are there, but our phones don't know it... Hopefully they'll be able to fix whatever the problem is soon, but in the meantime, people have been able to make them show up by completing one of the "Inflict X Effect" challenges, which somehow forces the server/client connection to properly update.

MetalKing
02-02-2020, 08:07 PM
I popped 7 rare souls myself and didn't get any credit for them. It should have said 7/10.