PDA

View Full Version : Airstrip Dungeon-Pics/Rewards/Strategy/Teams/Achievements

Bakura
02-02-2020, 12:08 PM
Forum moderators, please delete this thread!

Caesar815
02-02-2020, 03:26 PM
Nice work and layout as usual buddy. Thx a lot again 💪🏻. 🤟🏻

Azagthor
02-02-2020, 03:52 PM
Looking good! Just in time for the month-long Airstrip grinding event :D

I'm now half way towards getting WED Eddie, think he'll actually be my first of these frontier dungeon achievement characters. I'm really slow at these things... have this annoying habit of paying attention to reward drops instead of simply hitting auto-battle like a normal person! :P

My achievement team is pretty much the same as yours. Valhalla talismans remove the boss wave's Perfect Immunity, and Alchemy helps cleans various debuffs. Been using Forges, but don't think they've ever triggered yet. Been hearing good things about Ragnarok talismans in here though, will have a set of those soon, keen to try them out once I get my hands on WED!

Oh, I kept that enemy/talisman image pretty minimalist, but remember the Feldmarschall (http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/corrupt-feldmarschall-magus/) is immune to magic damage.

Mateja
02-02-2020, 04:18 PM
As always, great work Bakura. Appreciate the time you take to make these.

Not sure if I should post teams here but no one can stop me so here it is. :P
Team for after completing achievements, 28s best time, ~35s average:
WED Ed - Ragnarok/Echo
G. Dog - Greed/Echo/random yellow
Possessed Rockets - Light/cosmic
A. Golden Son - Starfire

Bakura
02-02-2020, 05:10 PM
Nice work and layout as usual buddy. Thx a lot again 💪🏻. 🤟🏻
Thanks man and thanks for the Trooper Badges, good luck with your clan!

Looking good! Just in time for the month-long Airstrip grinding event :D

I'm now half way towards getting WED Eddie, think he'll actually be my first of these frontier dungeon achievement characters. I'm really slow at these things... have this annoying habit of paying attention to reward drops instead of simply hitting auto-battle like a normal person! :P

My achievement team is pretty much the same as yours. Valhalla talismans remove the boss wave's Perfect Immunity, and Alchemy helps cleans various debuffs. Been using Forges, but don't think they've ever triggered yet. Been hearing good things about Ragnarok talismans in here though, will have a set of those soon, keen to try them out once I get my hands on WED!

Oh, I kept that enemy/talisman image pretty minimalist, but remember the Feldmarschall (http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/corrupt-feldmarschall-magus/) is immune to magic damage.
Thanks man, I did update your strategy section. Good luck on getting W.E.D. Ed!... he's worth it.

As always, great work Bakura. Appreciate the time you take to make these.

Not sure if I should post teams here but no one can stop me so here it is. :P
Team for after completing achievements, 28s best time, ~35s average:
WED Ed - Ragnarok/Echo
G. Dog - Greed/Echo/random yellow
Possessed Rockets - Light/cosmic
A. Golden Son - Starfire

Awesome... exactly what I like to see. Thanks fellow clansman!

Beddie
02-02-2020, 05:17 PM
Here’s my team (usually around 30-35 sec)
Soldier Eddie: Valhalla *Ascension
Undead Allied Soldier: Forge Cosmic
Possessed Rockets: Radiant Sacred
Golden Son (assassin): Starfire

LeoLagarto
02-02-2020, 05:51 PM
Thank you very much again @Bakura. @azagthor also deserves congrats!

When you describe each wave, is impossible reading without singing 😆🤘🏻

"It's snowing outside the rumbling sound
Of engines roar in the night.
The mission is near the confident men
Are waiting to drop from the sky."

Ip4
02-02-2020, 06:05 PM
never liked single attacker Eddie with bad passive...

Wanderer
02-03-2020, 12:12 PM
Nice Airstrip dungeon work! Thanks for sharing it with all

Does anyone knows if 3* yellow bricks dropping here? I read it some time ago but with one key I just got one brick, and I need tons of those. Also didn't get any talisman that time

Mateja
02-03-2020, 12:38 PM
Does anyone knows if 3* yellow bricks dropping here? I read it some time ago but with one key I just got one brick, and I need tons of those. Also didn't get any talisman that time

Are you sure it was only 1? Every run drops either yellow or purple bricks so it should be impossible to only get 1 in a key. Talismans drop too but with a much lower rate so it's possible to do a key or two without seeing any.

Azagthor
02-03-2020, 12:49 PM
Are you sure it was only 1? Every run drops either yellow or purple bricks so it should be impossible to only get 1 in a key. Talismans drop too but with a much lower rate so it's possible to do a key or two without seeing any.

That's not quite right sorry, Airstrip doesn't have guaranteed evo brick drops, but they are fairly common, around a 40% chance. Every run will give you four things, two from the shard/rune category which includes the bricks, and two from the currency/talisman category. The two cosmic evo materials has a small chance as an extra reward. So it's possible to get zero, one, or even two bricks each run.

If you need heaps of yellow bricks, the Labyrinth dungeon is the better option, although much more difficult.

Mateja
02-03-2020, 12:54 PM
That's not quite right sorry, Airstrip doesn't have guaranteed evo brick drops, but they are fairly common, around a 40% chance. Every run will give you four things, two from the shard/rune category which includes the bricks, and two from the currency/talisman category. The two cosmic evo materials has a small chance as an extra reward. So it's possible to get zero, one, or even two bricks each run.

If you need heaps of yellow bricks, the Labyrinth dungeon is the better option, although much more difficult.

Oh I didn't know that. I just assumed they always drop because every time I looked at rewards there was 1 or 2 bricks there. I stand corrected.

Ancient_Mariner
02-03-2020, 02:13 PM
Ive been getting funny result with this dungeon this past weekend. Dropped 1 key and won every match, avg time 2.10. swapped out some talis, dropped another key and won every match, avg time 1 minute. Dropped another 4 keys and won all matchs. on the 7th key I lost 1 match in every 5. Key 8 I lost nearly every 2nd match. no changes to my team or talis since the 2nd key. :confused:

Muzzleloader
02-03-2020, 02:59 PM
What team are you using? Were you close to dying in the other battles?

Bakura
02-03-2020, 03:41 PM
I updated "Azagthor's Strategy" section w/ his latest addition. It's a quick Reference guide. You did great work man.... BTW, the little graphics on the side of both guides are pretty cool. It has a comment about drop rewards that pertains to and clears up this previous discussion.

I will post it here too.... it really looks great Azagthor.

You make it look easy, but I know that not only are the graphics time consuming, but also gathering and organizing the data presented.
Thanks bro for all your contributions and help in getting this new Dungeon Guide done!

(this image is also on page 1)

Muzzleloader
02-03-2020, 03:55 PM
What also may be of use is add the drop rates per X number of runs.. Such as ironite or SoT that may help newer players prepare on what will be needed to complete missions. I didnt pay much attention this go around , but got 40-60 % ironite return also had good SoT drop. Others may be able to fill in the other drop rates.

Ancient_Mariner
02-03-2020, 04:38 PM
What team are you using? Were you close to dying in the other battles?

Storm Eddie - Singularity
Gunner Dog - tranquility \ guard \ cosmic immortality
Possesed Rockets - Primordial
Undead Allied Soldier - Reaper \ Health

with Soldier Eddie as a ride along

When I win I have full team at almost full health.

Muzzleloader
02-03-2020, 05:11 PM
You could try echo cosmic on your gunner dog. Also since you are using immortality cosmic you dont need guard set. Try a two set of red or purple to enhance his attack, them use a mystic green for heath.

I found destiny or alchemy work good on Storm. That way you could add a cosmic or other set on him.

Ancient_Mariner
02-03-2020, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the advice, Ill give that ago when I get home!

Wanderer
02-03-2020, 08:25 PM

Yes, maybe I'm wrong and they were 2, but no more than that for sure. I got colorless or purple, but not too many yellow.

Ok, I will take a look about the difficulty and then I'll see if I'm good for it. Thank you again!

Muzzleloader
02-03-2020, 08:47 PM
In the labyrinth I run around 70+ battles per key and average 40-70 yellow shards. I didnt follow the purple or colorless drops. That's an average after many keys.

Ydex
02-03-2020, 09:57 PM
Excellent thread. Nice work, Bakura, Azagthor.

Cross-posting my post-achievement team. Guaranteed 0:32 to 0:42 ... [eta: best new time 0:29]

Where Eagles Dare Eddie – Ragnarok/Dominance
Axis Bomber Boy – Starfire
Gunner Demon Spawn – Viper/Future
Assassin Demon Spawn – Life/Blight/Inspiration

Not everything about this is intuitive. The Demon Spawns are single-target attackers, but passively inflict Crave and Silence. Future doesn't slow things down because G. Spawn's power move is a damage all attack, A. Spawn has Blight, and the others never use their non-offensive moves. Life talismans trigger additional Ragnarok effects.

I tried putting Ragnarok on G. Spawn and using Soldier Eddie with Valhalla, but this was much slower due to the AI, and had no additional benefits. I tried Redemption in place of Dominance, but there was no additional benefit and it was slower. The AI is weird about move order-- Fortune/Blight made A. Spawn go first (?)

I could probably level up some other multi-target attackers, but the Demon Spawns have been my 3-star mainstays and I'm fine with these times. Yes, I know the Crave and Perfect Crave are redundant.

Pre-achievements team. Best time, 0:38 with (upper range ~1:15):

Soldier Ed - Valhalla/Boost
G. Possessed Rockets - Primordial
A. Axis Bomber - Starfire
G. Undead Allied Soldier - Mark/Blight/Redemption

Azagthor
02-04-2020, 12:05 AM
What also may be of use is add the drop rates per X number of runs.. Such as ironite or SoT that may help newer players prepare on what will be needed to complete missions. I didn't pay much attention this go around, but got 40-60 % ironite return also had good SoT drop.

I'm working on that alongside another friend, should have something to share with you all soon. Got some big spreedsheets we're working on. What sorts of information would you all find useful? We're currently leaning towards giving the number of total drops, the average drop per run, and the average drops per SoT (factoring in the SoT returns). That last one would eventually let us put together some sorts of "This is the most efficient place to farm"-style information about certain rewards. Is there anything else you've like us to include??

Ironite and SoT returns are pretty good in Airstrip. Softens the disappointment of the overall quality-level of the other rewards :P

I could probably level up some other multi-target attackers, but the Demon Spawns have been my 3-star mainstays and I'm fine with these times. Yes, I know the Crave and Perfect Crave are redundant.
Thinking about evolving the G Demon Spawn myself, be good to have another 3* who can use Vipers/Ragnarok.

Ok, I will take a look about the difficulty [Labyrinth] and then I'll see if I'm good for it. Thank you again!
Check out Bakura's Labyrinth guide here. (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12725-Labyrinth-Dungeon-Pics-Rewards-Strategy-Teams-Achievements) Haven't done it myself yet, but it's probably less intimidating than it looks, as long as you have the right characters.

BTW, the little graphics on the side of both guides are pretty cool.
Hahah, thanks! Had fun with those, trying to isolate them from various screenshots. Glad you like them :)

Bakura
02-04-2020, 03:52 AM
I just started running this dungeon tonight for the Operation Midnight event.

Best Time: 0:26
Avg. 0:33
My Stretch Goal Team:

>Eagles Dare Ed- Ragnarok/Cosmic (Death Mark Skill)
>A. Axis Bomber Boy- Starfire

You just need 2 characters.
W.E.D. Ed becomes a multi hitter w/ Death Mark Skill, plus Ragnarok inflicts true damage w/ every action.
The Starfires do the rest. Enemies attacking on Waves 3 & 5 pretty much kill themselves.

Mistakes would be using echo cosmic on single hitter Ed, and using Celestial or Alchemy (w/ invincibility) along with Starfires, cuz no damage prevents the enemy from triggering Starfires. These things would prolong the battle, and considering you get Explosive frags according to the number of battles, Time & Quantity of runs is the name of the game. I'm sure alot of you know this, but I state the obvious for some of the newer players.

Good Luck Troopers!

ritchbe
02-04-2020, 08:50 AM
I just started running this dungeon tonight for the Operation Midnight event.

Best Time: 0:26
Avg. 0:33
My Stretch Goal Team:

You just need 2 characters.
W.E.D. Ed becomes a multi hitter w/ Death Mark Skill, plus Ragnarok inflicts true damage w/ every action.
The Starfires do the rest. Enemies attacking on Waves 3 & 5 pretty much kill themselves.

Mistakes would be using echo cosmic on single hitter Ed, and using Celestial or Alchemy (w/ invincibility) along with Starfires, cuz no damage prevents the enemy from triggering Starfires. These things would prolong the battle, and considering you get Explosive frags according to the number of battles, Time & Quantity of runs is the name of the game. I'm sure alot of you know this, but I state the obvious for some of the newer players.

Good Luck Troopers!

Can't hurt to test this one :)

I do have an issue with this dungeon though... Radiants are falling alright but I didn't get a single Venom out of 300 runs in this dungeon. Is Venom even falling in this dungeon?

Azagthor
02-04-2020, 09:02 AM

Oh wow, that works rather well! My cosmic doesn't have any damage stats unfortunately, but I'm still getting 41-49s runs. Which is easily half the time my pre-WED runs were taking :D

I do have an issue with this dungeon though... Radiants are falling alright but I didn't get a single Venom out of 300 runs in this dungeon. Is Venom even falling in this dungeon?

Haven't had a single Venom drop yet either, 215 runs. How have your Ashes of Ice and Gambling Dice drops been?

Discordian
02-04-2020, 09:09 AM

Ummmm... were venoms ever advertised as dropping from this dungeon? Because I did enough runs to get WED Ed, ran a few keys for Azagthor's stats, and have run nearly 1,000 for this annoying "event"... and I haven't gotten a single venom talisman out of here. I got a set from... something?... a while back. Maybe Gauntlet, or an evo event, don't rightly remember - but they're not dropping in Airstrip...

EDIT: I have gotten so many Radiants that I've filled a few dozen slots with them, got inventory overflow... if that helps at all...

ritchbe
02-04-2020, 09:24 AM
Ummmm... were venoms ever advertised as dropping from this dungeon? Because I did enough runs to get WED Ed, ran a few keys for Azagthor's stats, and have run nearly 1,000 for this annoying "event"... and I haven't gotten a single venom talisman out of here. I got a set from... something?... a while back. Maybe Gauntlet, or an evo event, don't rightly remember - but they're not dropping in Airstrip...

EDIT: I have gotten so many Radiants that I've filled a few dozen slots with them, got inventory overflow... if that helps at all...

Not that Venom is something exceptional, it's just that I remember some achievements to be done with him and I don't have a full set.

They should drop according to description in first post:

Bakura
02-04-2020, 10:30 AM
For anyone that doesn't already have Where Eagles Dare Ed and want to earn his fragments in the Airstrip Challenge, this team has the necessary characters, just run them 200 times.

_Achievement Team_

Best Time: 0:39 on Auto
Avg. 0:50

>Soldier Eddie- Angel/Strength/Cosmic Echo
>Possessed Rockets- Angel/Strike
>Undead Allied Soldier- Mark/Penance/Cosmic Death Mark Skill
>Demon Spawn- Ragnarok/Cosmic Death Mark Skill

(the order shown works best)

Not that Venom is something exceptional, it's just that I remember some achievements to be done with him and I don't have a full set.

They should drop according to description in first post:

Yes, they SHOULD drop... and NO they are not.

Beddie
02-04-2020, 11:04 AM
Where’s the outrage for these not dropping?

Phoenix-7282
02-04-2020, 11:19 AM
I got a full set of venom talismans from two keys back when I played the dungeon 3 months ago. But only one radiant dropped. Not sure if the drop rates changed after that.

Natasmai
02-04-2020, 12:20 PM
I have gotten them from this dungeon
They are extremely low drop rates.

I have easily 750 runs with this event and i have received 1 venom.

prior to this I do remember when the dungeon first came out i completed all of the first achievements and i had a good 2 or 3 sets drop in those 300 runs.

Meanwhile I have had about 4-5 full sets of radiant drop over these last 750 runs

Tim28213
02-04-2020, 02:00 PM
I have received exactly one Venom talisman in 905 Airstrip runs. At least 4-5 sets of radiant in the same time.

infinite dreamer
02-04-2020, 02:41 PM
In 525 airstrip runs, I've gotten 1 venom and at least 14 radiant. Like Natasmai, I have a few set of venom from when the dungeon first came out, so I guess the drop rates changed.

ritchbe
02-04-2020, 06:52 PM
I have received exactly one Venom talisman in 905 Airstrip runs. At least 4-5 sets of radiant in the same time.

I believe they should tweak the drop rate a bit, since expecting 1000 runs for a single venom talisman is ridiculous. Especially since it involves an achievement required talisman set (Frozen wasteland achievement)...

So far I had 0 drops out of 500 dungeon runs...

Positive thing is that I only need a single drop because of having 2 pieces from sometimes earlier... guess I'll need another 500 runs to get it.

Bakura
02-04-2020, 09:41 PM
Well, I finished the Where Eagles Dare Ed stretch goal.
I got the Legendary cosmic talisman .... usually it's worse case scenario w/ these things (ie. white/blue T2.)

But this time I was surprised!
I really needed this.

This dungeon is starting to pay off.

Ydex
02-04-2020, 09:55 PM
I'm glad there was a pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow. I'm about there, myself. Best run at 0:25 now. [eta 0:24]

[eta.. Legendary Cosmic Talisman-- I got a White T2, Attack +15%.]

Bakura
02-05-2020, 12:07 AM
Update:
Ok, I decided to add a second Axis Bomber Boy w/ Starfire.

Best Time: 0:24
Avg: 0:31

>Eagles Dare Ed- Ragnarok/Cosmic Death Mark Skill
>(2x) Axis Bomber Boy- Starfire

It's crazy.... I've got like 14 requests right now, from Troopers wanting to share my Where Eagles Dare Ed.
Never had so many w/ any other Champion.

Azagthor
02-05-2020, 08:01 AM
Ok, I decided to add a second Axis Bomber Boy w/ Starfire.

Interesting! Most additional characters I tried only slowed things down, but a 2nd Bomber Boy with Starfires would work well. He can hit hard, and reflect even more damage. Good if you have multiple Starfire sets. Wonder if another strong AOE hitter with something like Persecution, which also reflects damage might also work? Will play around a bit next time I open a key.

Yup
02-05-2020, 10:57 AM
WED Ed - Ragnarock (all 3 star lvl 30) + Cosmic Death Mark (Yellow T2 3 star level 30)
A Axis BB - Starfires (5 - 3 star lvl30 and 1 5star lvl50)
G Desert Golem - Primordials (all 5 star lvl 50)

avg time 32-34 sec, fastest 26 sec

I suspect it would go faster if I could level up those 3 star talismans.. alas 2 star colorless evo runes are near impossible to find in decent quantities any more.

Esquatcho
02-05-2020, 02:16 PM
WED Ed - Ragnarock (all 3 star lvl 30) + Cosmic Death Mark (Yellow T2 3 star level 30)
A Axis BB - Starfires (5 - 3 star lvl30 and 1 5star lvl50)
G Desert Golem - Primordials (all 5 star lvl 50)

avg time 32-34 sec, fastest 26 sec

I suspect it would go faster if I could level up those 3 star talismans.. alas 2 star colorless evo runes are near impossible to find in decent quantities any more.

I actaully think that this dungeon is probably the best place for those pesky solourless 2* evo runes!

Caesar815
02-05-2020, 05:19 PM
Thx bakura for sharing the idea of just using WEDE and BB. Just got 21 secs. the fastest and now I’m nearly done with the WEDE achievement. Congrats to that marvelous tali. Hope to get something good, too. Normally it doesn’t pay off and I’m sure getting another useless dump.

Stay Maiden, brother 🤘🏻

Bakura
02-05-2020, 06:23 PM
Thx bakura for sharing the idea of just using WEDE and BB. Just got 21 secs. the fastest and now I’m nearly done with the WEDE achievement. Congrats to that marvelous tali. Hope to get something good, too. Normally it doesn’t pay off and I’m sure getting another useless dump.

Stay Maiden, brother 🤘🏻

That's "Awesome"....21seconds!!! 😲 Wow!

Thanks to everyone for your support and posting your Teams.

Good Luck!

kkkreg5
02-05-2020, 07:32 PM
Anyone else having to "babysit" this dungeon? I'm getting constant connection errors. At least 2 per key. This last one cost me at least 30 minutes of dungeon time.

Caesar815
02-05-2020, 07:43 PM
Anyone else having to "babysit" this dungeon? I'm getting constant connection errors. At least 2 per key. This last one cost me at least 30 minutes of dungeon time.

Sorry to hear that, man. I sometimes do have connection problems but this time everything went well. No babysitting atm.🤘🏻

Ydex
02-05-2020, 07:59 PM
Thx bakura for sharing the idea of just using WEDE and BB. Just got 21 secs. This is absolutely nuts. 21 seconds!! Congratulations, I can't imagine a faster time being possible.

Ydex
02-05-2020, 08:01 PM

I feel your pain, having to "babysit" a dungeon sucks. My issue has been the "teams just stand there and stare at each other" glitch-- for the longest time I hade that in wave IV of LoL XV, until I stopped using Cyborg Eddie. Other dungeons, though, I have had the same thing, with completely different teams. Uninstalled, reinstalled app and everything else I could think of. Hate it when I can't open a key dungeon and just let it run.

Puntwothree
02-05-2020, 08:10 PM
So.. Starfire is the bottom line.

Woo-hoot! Will the event still be going on in six months...? [jokes]

Muzzleloader
02-05-2020, 09:04 PM
I have been having connection issues for several days. Some of it has been due to my internet connection. I found the first battle on auto has a high percentage of having connection issues. I found the cosmos has a higher connection error than the dungeons.

Yup
02-05-2020, 09:18 PM
So.. Starfire is the bottom line.

Woo-hoot! Will the event still be going on in six months...? [jokes]

Actually it's both Ragnarok and Starfire. It's that combo that's the key.

Puntwothree
02-06-2020, 04:06 AM
Yeah... and everyone who has been active for the last month should have Ragnarock. I think I came in just as Starfires were happening (gauntlet) and was too new to the game to get anything close to a set.

I’ll just be happy with my 40sec-1min average...

Bakura
02-06-2020, 06:10 AM
This is off topic, but since I started this thread... I'm gonna allow it.

For Android (and possibly iPhoney) there is cool Iron Maiden Font clock widget for your phone home screen.

I am constantly changing my background, and the OS system won't use any other time font than what's Android standard issue. I can't read the time w/ colorful backgrounds.

This widget fixed the problem and looks cool.
I can change color, outline, and drop shadow. 12 or 24 hr clock. Short or long date. It's called Iron Maiden clock widget. Free in the app store. The only adds are when you open it to edit your clock, just X out of the add... not annoying at all.
They also make a KISS version.

I am in no way affiliated w/ this company nor do I get any kind of compensation. I just wanted to mention it to my Maiden friends.

I always use the current event/gauntlet posters for my home and lock screens. It keeps me motivated and inspired.

R1ck
02-06-2020, 11:18 PM
Nice pics Bakura

infinite dreamer
02-07-2020, 01:15 AM
Got best time down to 20 seconds. Thanks for all the ideas everyone!

Bakura
02-07-2020, 02:41 AM
Like a 'County Fair Auctioneer': "24, 24 do I hear 22?"
Caesar: "21"
Auctioneer: "ok, 21...21 do I hear 20?"
Infinite Dreamer: "20"
Auctioneer: "20 from the man w/ the Iron Maiden shirt on! ..... do I hear 19?"
"19, 19, 19?"

.... "well then 20 going once, 20 going twice... (pounds gavel) Bam! TWENTY IS THE WINNER!

Thank you sir for participating, please see the cashier for your prize." 🏆

<<<Congrats Man!>>>

Ydex
02-07-2020, 04:29 AM
Y'all crazy LOTBers and your s i c k speed runs are really cheering me up during a stressful few days at work. (I just left the office, on PACIFIC time) ... I'm counting, "one-one-thousand, two-one-thousand, three-one-thousand, four-one-thousand" and imagining a run THAT MUCH FASTER than my best time. Top quality work.

Caesar815
02-07-2020, 06:00 PM
😂😂😂😂
Idk what’s funnier. Bakura‘s post or yours ydex. You both made my day. 🤘🏻
Cheers buddies.

Ydex
02-07-2020, 10:36 PM
On the plus side, this dungeon doesn't seem to consume hardly any Ironite/SoT, after returns.

Bakura
02-09-2020, 12:45 AM
I hope my clansman gogosox40 doesn't mind me posting this, but things just got even better. I guess I called WINNER too soon.

18 seconds.... wow... just effing wow! 😲
Great job gogosox40 🏆🍺
Friday morning 7716

Man.... it's a ghost town around here these days.

Caesar815
02-09-2020, 09:07 AM
WTF 😱 18 secs. Congrats. You surely are the ‘winner’, mate! Don’t think we’ll get 17 or less...

ritchbe
02-09-2020, 04:22 PM
I hope my clansman gogosox40 doesn't mind me posting this, but things just got even better. I guess I called WINNER too soon.

18 seconds.... wow... just effing wow! ��
Great job gogosox40 ����

Man.... it's a ghost town around here these days.

Wow! My best was likely in high 30's...

Can you share the talisman setup for us too?

infinite dreamer
02-09-2020, 09:40 PM
18 second?! Nicely done, congrats on the best time!

Bakura
02-09-2020, 10:44 PM
gogosox40 ..... LotB Record Holder
Airstrip Dungeon 18 sec. Team & Tali Setup:

"Snowball ed. Roanoke and deth mark cosmic
That purple skeleton bro = starfire
Machine gun yellow gas mask dog. Random poop
Yellow flying bomb guys with shark teeth = primordial"

👆 ( his actual quote)

Translated decoded message:

>Where Eagles Dare Ed- Ragnarok/Cosmic Death Mark Skill
>Gunner Dog- Random talis
>A. Undead Axis Gunner- Starfire
>Possessed Rockets- Primordials

Beddie
02-09-2020, 10:46 PM
I can attest that, yes, that is the actual quote used to describe the team

gogosox40
02-09-2020, 11:42 PM
In a Chicago accent mind you.

Natasmai
02-10-2020, 03:54 AM
While eating deep dish pizza, because even though everyone else calls it Chicago deep dish pizza... in Chicago it's just pizza (still not as good as New York Style)

On a side note, I know I wasn't able to match his insanely fast 18s run, I did manage a 19s with a completely different team. The key is really ragnarok+starfire. Whatever characters you choose isnt relevant

Ydex
02-10-2020, 05:55 AM
Whoever said they're running the Airstrip team on Daily/Weekly challenge, I got "new best time" on both HA HA

what the fuck was I doing before ???

eta: ALSO, why can't I drop 10 daily keys and get 30 runs ?? jfc

LeoLagarto
02-10-2020, 09:04 AM
gogosox40 ..... LotB Record Holder
Airstrip Dungeon 18 sec. Team & Tali Setup:

"Snowball ed. Roanoke and deth mark cosmic
That purple skeleton bro = starfire
Machine gun yellow gas mask dog. Random poop
Yellow flying bomb guys with shark teeth = primordial"

👆 ( his actual quote)

Translated decoded message:

>Where Eagles Dare Ed- Ragnarok/Cosmic Death Mark Skill
>Gunner Dog- Random talis
>A. Undead Axis Gunner- Starfire
>Possessed Rockets- Primordials

Very nice @Bakura.Those moments are very important here. Good information and very good fun despite desert scenery 😂

GotN
02-10-2020, 03:25 PM
WTF 😱 18 secs. Congrats. You surely are the ‘winner’, mate! Don’t think we’ll get 17 or less...

Erm, we do. Here we go... 💀

Caesar815
02-10-2020, 03:46 PM
GotN - you really rock buddy 🤘🏻
Unbelievable... 😝

Bakura
02-10-2020, 04:58 PM
Erm, we do. Here we go... 💀

I didn't think it was possible..... way to go!
Congrats!🏆🍻

Thanks for posting.
So, what's the tali setup?

Yup
02-10-2020, 06:17 PM
Gotcha all beat....

Nice time GotN :)

GotN
02-10-2020, 06:26 PM
I didn't think it was possible..... way to go!
Congrats!🏆🍻

Thanks for posting.
So, what's the tali setup?

Thanks! 🍻 Used the setup from gogosox (+rage on the dog for achievement) so guess was just lucky being 1 sec faster than him 😉

Bakura
02-10-2020, 06:45 PM
Gotcha all beat....

Nice time GotN :)

You beat me to it!

It was getting ridiculous, I figured I would just photoshop an awesome score..... I was gonna do -0:03. lol

For anyone not getting it.... Yup's 4th ally is Photoshop.... hence the impossible time.

Pretty ingenious w/ the ally pic.

I had to explain this, cuz if I didn't, I know players would be congratulating you left & right, asking questions about your talis.
hahahaha

This could be a meme!

* So, on that Best time of 0:02 ....
Is that where Eddie screams at the beginning and all 5 waves die at once? LoL

Can't do that with Scrooge... cuz he's mute.

Yup
02-10-2020, 06:51 PM
Photoshop.. the best ally one can have :) Anything's possible if Adobe is a Trooper :)

I should have actually removed all the other allies and just had the PS icon :)

Bakura
02-12-2020, 01:47 AM
Does anybody remember if Awakening frags drop in this dungeon?
I don't believe they do.... just looking for confirmation!

DeathDealer-5301
02-12-2020, 02:07 AM
Guessing everyone with sub 20 sec times have Max or near Max relics? My average time is a bit faster if I throw in the Gunner dog. Just not hitting hard enough with my mid level relics I guess. Still a very fast team compared to the old standard.
Wonder if any of the other frontier dungeons can be done much faster with the newest talismans and toons?

infinite dreamer
02-12-2020, 03:01 AM
Guessing everyone with sub 20 sec times have Max or near Max relics? My average time is a bit faster if I throw in the Gunner dog. Just not hitting hard enough with my mid level relics I guess. Still a very fast team compared to the old standard.
Wonder if any of the other frontier dungeons can be done much faster with the newest talismans and toons?

My best run was 19 seconds, my global relics are maxed, but some of my class specific relics aren't maxed yet. I'm sure some of the other dungeons can be beaten quicker with the release of new characters and talismans. Whenever they decide to slow down events, I want to get back to the infernal and labyrinth ones.

Azagthor
02-12-2020, 06:38 AM
Does anybody remember if Awakening frags drop in this dungeon?
I don't believe they do.... just looking for confirmation!

Hey that's a good idea, someone should really make a nice image or chart with all the possible drops for this dungeon. Hahah, I'm messing with you mate, there are so many dungeons it's hard to remember what each of them drops! :p

But no, Airstrip doesn't drop Awakening Frags. The only fragments it drops are 3 Talisman Soul Frags and 10 Assassin Soul Frags.

Still haven't done even half of the dungeons myself yet, but I think only the higher difficulty dungeons drop awakening fragments. While the lower difficulty (or at least the ones with lower character * restrictions) don't have anything awakening related. They tend to have slightly higher SoT/Ironite returns to compensate. Just my suspicions at this point though, could be wrong.

Bakura
02-12-2020, 07:32 AM
@Azagthor
Yeah, I did check your chart before asking, but still was hoping maybe there was a chance I was missing something.

Speaking of "lower difficulty" dungeons, the Samurai dungeon drops awakening frags.

Anyway, something I'm going to add to each dungeon is:
"AWAKENING TIP"
Maybe use graphics, but mention, just after the intro to each dungeon, about the Colored Evo bricks, Awakening frags (yes/no) and Cosmic soul frags (gold to fund the awakening,) and whether it drops final stage awakening shards.

That way someone could visit the dungeon guide and quickly determine what awakening resources it supplies.

The graphics will be the type of colored bricks , awakening frags, cosmic frags, & final shards.

They haven't made the Samurai dungeon sticky yet. It's the best one yet. I hope it doesn't get lost in the pages.

I am contacting them about changing the name of Lord of Light thread. I want to just make it 11-15, remove the 10. It doesn't allow me to edit the name.
When I contact them I was going to request they make your Wasteland dungeon guide sticky.
It's permanent.... it should be sticky.

Btw, thanks for the confirmation.

Azagthor
02-14-2020, 01:23 PM
Speaking of "lower difficulty" dungeons, the Samurai dungeon drops awakening frags.

It's on the lower side, but the game classifies it as a 5* dungeon in the BoS, similar to Labyrinth and Powerlave. I think that's how they decide what sort of rewards?

Anyway, something I'm going to add to each dungeon is:
Maybe use graphics, but mention, just after the intro to each dungeon, about the Colored Evo bricks, Awakening frags (yes/no) and Cosmic soul frags (gold to fund the awakening,) and whether it drops final stage awakening shards.

Oh that's a good idea. You know, I think that was similar to what I originally intended to do with my "Quick-Reference" images... before I got lost in the details and started adding all sorts of other things to them! But, once we've got a few more of these dungeons all worked out, and collected some more drop rate data, we should be able to put together a nice and simple "What Drops Where And How Often" chart!

I played around with my Airstrip team a bit today, and managed 48 runs on a single key. While it's not much compared to what others are getting, it shows what is possible without maxed relics, or fully skill-sharded characters. There is clearly room for improvement, but I'm pretty happy with it.

WED - Ragnarok/Meteor Cosmic (from the recent event)
A Bomber - Starfire
G Bomber -Limbo/Persecution (For a little extra damage reflect!)
G Rockets - Primordials

I'm starting to come around on the Primordials, they don't give golden defensive buffs often enough to disrupt the Starfires. Forges would be nice, as the dog in the 3rd wave can give Endure, but it's pretty rare thankfully as I'd have to do a bunch of shuffling to find an AOE character to wear them.

Bakura
02-21-2020, 02:09 PM
Free Ironite - 150

Use this code:

TFF53-8PXK2-PWUA2

2Fast4Love
02-26-2020, 02:03 AM
Any speed teams without rags?I didn't get them unfortunately

Bakura
02-26-2020, 07:54 AM
Any speed teams without rags?I didn't get them unfortunately

The basic "Achievement Team" averages about 1:00 -1:30.

>Soldier Eddie- Light/Cosmic
>G. Bomberboy- Alchemy/Cosmic
>Possessed Rockets- Primordial
>Undead Allied Soldier-Mark/Sustain/Cosmic

Good Luck!

Smudger24
02-26-2020, 10:40 AM
The basic "Achievement Team" averages about 1:00 -1:30.

>Soldier Eddie- Light/Cosmic
>G. Bomberboy- Alchemy/Cosmic
>Possessed Rockets- Primordial
>Undead Allied Soldier-Mark/Sustain/Cosmic

Good Luck!

I think mixing Starfires in there too would speed it up, and has anyone tried the new Metal talis in this dungeon. Just thought they might not be to bad.

GotN
01-02-2021, 03:20 PM
Running this dungeon for current event (King Arthur Ed) using teams that did running times around 20 sec now take 40 sec 🤷🏼 What has changed?