PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Dungeon Launch Event - Earn Fragments to trade for Awakening Material

Leviathan
02-05-2020, 12:03 AM

The Samurai Dungeon - a new permanent Frontier Dungeon has just launched!

To celebrate its release, we’re having a 6 day event where you can work towards Shinobi Awakening Material and 2 new character specific Talismans!

From now until February 10th at 4PM PT, complete Event Challenges in the Samurai Frontier Dungeon to earn Samurai Fragments, Gold, Talisman Soul Fragments and MORE!

You can access the Samurai Dungeon by:

Completing a repeatable event challenge (Spend 100 Sands of Time)
Claiming 1 free Key Soul in the store
Purchasing Key Souls with Gold (this event only)
Purchasing Key Souls with Frontier Coins.

More details on the Dungeon below!

Samurai Soul Fragments are used in store to purchase rare items including character specific Cosmic Talismans for Musashi and the 6 Shinobis! These rare items are available in the store only during this event, and it may be a long time before you see them again.

The Cosmic Musashi Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to Musashi. This Talisman increases Musashi's stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It also makes Musashi immune to all negative effects, including innate and unblockable stun, permadeath, taunt, and skill disabling effects. This Talisman will also grant Perfect Hit and HP Regen to all allies and grant an extra turn to a random ally if any enemy is inflicted with Smite or Ignite every action.

The Cosmic Shinobi Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to any Shinobi. This Talisman increases the stats of your Shinobi in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It ensures your Shinobi are immune to all negative effects, including innate and unblockable stun, permadeath, taunt, and skill disabling effects. Every attack against any enemy deals true damage to all of their allies equal to 2% of their MAX HP, and every Perfect Hit against enemies deals 15% of their Max HP in true damage.

You can also trade in Samurai Fragments to pick up the Cosmic Shinobi's unique Awakening material - the Shinobi Awakening Shard!

We also have a few other items available in the Store to help you prevail in battle!

Short on Shinobi Awakening Shards? Get the Shinobi Awakening Shard Finisher pack for Ironite!
We have a variety of T1 Red Cosmic Talismans on offer. Available set effects include Predator, Redemption, Mark and Steel!

Samurai Dungeon Details
Earn Samurai Emperor Eddie by completing Samurai Dungeon Achievements!

Once it is unlocked, the Samurai Dungeon will be open for 2 hours total and can be played an unlimited amount of times during that period. This dungeon also comes with a restriction making it so only Warrior class characters can be used to play!

The first time you complete this dungeon, you will receive set rewards including a Legendary Soul, Talisman Soul Fragments and more. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Evo Shards, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including Yin, Yang and Sun Talismans.

The Samurai Dungeon has 5 new Achievements associated with it. Complete these Achievements to earn Samurai Emperor Eddie, the fully skill sharded Special Edition version of Samurai Eddie.

You can learn more about this character by checking the Compendium in the Book of Souls screen, and see full Achievement details in-game!

**IMPORTANT: If you purchase another Samurai Dungeon Frontier Key while the corresponding Dungeon is already open you will refresh that dungeon's countdown timer.

Ydex
02-05-2020, 12:24 AM
I don't like this trend of having Talisman achievements, then selling the cosmic version for real $$$.

Is this going to be a part of every Event from now on?

Bakura
02-05-2020, 12:41 AM
"Slave to the Grind"

Well, I've already got 2 Emperors, but the Musashi specific tali sounds cool. I was hoping they would make him Awakenable.

I imagine this is like the dungeon in the Crimson Tide event.

I guess double or triple stacking events is here to stay.

Anyway... break time is over, I gotta get back to work... uhhh, I mean grinding.

Yup
02-05-2020, 12:52 AM
Come on guys.. the Samurai key looks EXACTLY like the Labyrinth key in the BOS.... It's not like this is the first key you all have created. Do Better.

druid138
02-05-2020, 12:54 AM
I'm getting rusty, I guess. I should have noticed earlier that the Emperor achievements require the Wicker Wolf Evolved. I haven't played much of the Raven dungeon to this point and still need 160+ runs for that guy. I guess I'll start there. :)

Yup
02-05-2020, 12:57 AM
I'm getting rusty, I guess. I should have noticed earlier that the Emperor achievements require the Wicker Wolf Evolved. I haven't played much of the Raven dungeon to this point and still need 160+ runs for that guy. I guess I'll start there. :)

On the bright side.. he can pretty much run the dungeon himself.

MuzakMaker
02-05-2020, 12:58 AM
Come on guys.. the Samurai key looks EXACTLY like the Labyrinth key in the BOS.... It's not like this is the first key you all have created. Do Better.

They finally got around to my tickets and one of the addressed keys looking too similar. They are "Aware of the Issue and inconvenience it causes players" which in our experience with the devs and this app means we should see a resolution around fall/winter 2021.

Yup
02-05-2020, 01:02 AM
Yeah Apparently it's too difficult for them to vary values, much less hue or saturation. I mean you'd think they purchased some "key add-on" for the underlying engine and are merely using the default settings.

Ydex
02-05-2020, 01:05 AM
I can't wrap my mind around them not being able to substitute the images of the keys in the BoS with the already-made, unique art that already exists for each key.

Discordian
02-05-2020, 01:12 AM
At this point, I'm convinced that this game is being designed and run by Adobe Hackscripter, a high-end program that just copies bits of code from here and there and applies it to "new" challenges, keys, and so on. Anybody notice that the stats on the Alliance General cosmic has the exact same stats - including magic - as the other ones?

Makes sense if it's just copy/pasted code with no thought going into it...

MuzakMaker
02-05-2020, 01:18 AM
Yeah Apparently it's too difficult for them to vary values, much less hue or saturation. I mean you'd think they purchased some "key add-on" for the underlying engine and are merely using the default settings.

We need more than just hue or saturation differences. Otherwise for us colour blind players there was no difference.

However I'm resigned to believe there is no hope for us as they have been "aware of the inaccessibility" for years now. It's a good thing this is an entertainment app and not an app that had to go through any real oversight. They would be slammed unbelievably hard for the inaccessibility.

But what do I know, I'm only a developer for an app that is required by law to be accessible to any and all possible users.

gogosox40
02-05-2020, 01:19 AM
What other cosmics are you comparing the general cosmic to? I have not bought the t3 cosmic yet. Can you provide examples

Yup
02-05-2020, 01:25 AM
We need more than just hue or saturation differences. Otherwise for us colour blind players there was no difference. .

Actually I had that in mind overall.. If they created striped or multi-colored keys.. like the Trooper Key.. they could use value/saturation to distinguish the keys without considering hue.

I'm not colorblind, but I would assume you don't have a great deal of difficulty picking out the Trooper key (which is unlike all other keys in appearance) But maybe Im wrong.. all the colors there are of the same basic value/saturation.

Rain88
02-05-2020, 02:33 AM
At this point, I'm convinced that this game is being designed and run by Adobe Hackscripter, a high-end program that just copies bits of code from here and there and applies it to "new" challenges, keys, and so on. Anybody notice that the stats on the Alliance General cosmic has the exact same stats - including magic - as the other ones?

Makes sense if it's just copy/pasted code with no thought going into it...

Unlikely. The events descriptions always overlaps previous events. They are using copy/paste

MuzakMaker
02-05-2020, 02:38 AM
Actually I had that in mind overall.. If they created stripped or multi-colored keys.. like the Trooper Key.. they could use value/saturation to distinguish the keys without considering hue.

I'm not colorblind, but I would assume you don't have a great deal of difficulty picking out the Trooper key (which is unlike all other keys in appearance) But maybe Im wrong.. all the colors there are of the same basic value/saturation.

It's the easiest but still rough. If it's next to a Viral or Infernal I can mostly tell it apart but I still can't tell it apart on sight.

DeathDealer-5301
02-05-2020, 02:40 AM
Anyone run the dungeon yet? Sounds like one level only, which is not the way to do it. I won't be trying until tomorrow, trying to pump up a few Warrior relics, but that may or may not matter.

Yup
02-05-2020, 02:49 AM
One level "Hard", 15 SOT per run Using the Achievement characters it's fairly straight forward (with my relics) and there aren't any real challenges other then a battle with Oni Ed once every few runs.

I've been using...

NotB Ed (Warlord, Sustaining, Cosmic, random green) -- Samurai and Emperor as ride-a-longs
Evolved Wicker Wolf (Viper/Cosmic Echo)
Crimson Dog (Predator/Strike/Random Green)
W Shinobi (Steel/Ruin/Random)

I didn't really do any configuration other than to go throw Predator on the dog and Steel on the Shinobi. The dog dies often :) But it still counts. I burned one key completely (51 runs but I wasn't configured for speed)) and had 2 losses due to Oni Ed giving Incivility to his team, then reviving the dead members. But that's it.

2 Sun and 1 Yang talismans in the 51 runs.

Second key.. saw a Yin talisman drop still running that key so there may be more.

GrimDusk
02-05-2020, 03:39 AM
This dungeon is very well balanced. Kudos to you devs, no complaints here. Also, those cosmic talismans for the Shinobi and Mushashi look quite good.

razgriz
02-05-2020, 03:40 AM
actually they deleted the green on the left side of key that labyrinth has

RTHEddie
02-05-2020, 04:09 AM
I just started the dungeon. So far my best time is 0:56.

NotB (Labyrinth t2) [Phantom - mark/predator/cosmic, Samurai]
Crimson PD (Steel/sustaining/t2)
Madame F (Redemption/Sacred/t3)
Shinobi W (Viper/t2)

*Unfortunately I do not have Wicker Wolf Evo...I guess I'll have to stock pile some keys if I really want Samurai Emperor :\

Highace
02-05-2020, 04:12 AM
Glad to see an easy to swallow dungeon for once. The team I'm using is NotB (Forge/Echo), Wicker Wolf Evolved at 4 purple stars (Orbit), Crimson Pharaoh Dog (Viper/Echo) and W. Shinobi (Ragnarok/Echo). Samurai and Samurai Emperor are carrying all the tallies for the event challenges. Might replace Orbits with another set of Vipers, considering the team has never come close to dying. Runs average between 50 and 70 seconds, fastest one was 44.

Bakura
02-05-2020, 06:46 AM
Samurai Dungeon "All Achievements" Team

100% on AUTO
Best Time: 0:37
Avg. 0:50

Soccer (Chile) Ed- Valhalla/Cosmic (High Fury)
Wicker Wolf Evolved- Vipers/Cosmic
W. Shinobi- Ragnarok/Cosmic
Crimson Pharaoh Dog- Redemption/Sacred/Cosmic

Ride-Alongs:
Samurai Ed- Steel/Predator
Emperor Ed- Mark

Azagthor
02-05-2020, 08:21 AM
You can access the Samurai Dungeon by:

Completing a repeatable event challenge (Spend 100 Sands of Time)
Claiming 1 free Key Soul in the store
Purchasing Key Souls with Gold (this event only)
Purchasing Key Souls with Frontier Coins.

Really appreciate the free key in the store to get us started, and the extra 3 from the 100SoT challenge (Max 3 repeats). Thanks for acting on the feedback you received during the Powerslave Dungeon launch event :)

The Cosmic Shinobi Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to any Shinobi.
Nice! A character-specific cosmic that works on multiple characters :D

Anybody notice that the stats on the Alliance General cosmic has the exact same stats - including magic - as the other ones?
I think all the character-specific cosmic talismans have the same stats so far, regardless of T-value. Their main difference is the set-effect giving a higher +stat %, and damage reduction %. Their regular stats make them still "useable" by other characters if you're desperate.

I don't have Wicker Wolf Evolved, but not sure it would be a good use of my time to try and get him before doing Samurai. Those Cosmics look much more valuable than Samurai Emperor, who I can always get later.

Yup
02-05-2020, 11:02 AM
actually they deleted the green on the left side of key that labyrinth has

Which just sort of make it look like the weekly key more....That green is rather subtle overall.

JudasFromHell
02-05-2020, 11:24 AM
Hey guys,

I love this dungeon, though it might be a bit too easy for some players. I am running it within 50 seconds using samurai (sun/steel/cosmic), max lucy (tranquility/dragon scale/cosmic), 9 stars w lol (orbit) and charlotte (viper/cosmic).

One question about the cosmic shinobi talismans - do they work on the shinobi ladies as well? Would be nice to boost some of them this way. :)

cheers, J

Beddie
02-05-2020, 11:32 AM
Shinobi cosmics work on all the shinobis

Yup
02-05-2020, 11:33 AM
Hey guys,

I love this dungeon, though it might be a bit too easy for some players. I am running it within 50 seconds using samurai (sun/steel/cosmic), max lucy (tranquility/dragon scale/cosmic), 9 stars w lol (orbit) and charlotte (viper/cosmic).
Might consider using the characters for the achievements if you have them - Samurai, Emperor, Crimson Dog, W Shinobi, and Ev. Wicker Wolf - At least for the first 300 runs or so.... that way you don't have to do it all multiple times.

I've had no issue running with just these characters and I've only got ~80 runs left to complete all those achievements.. all while collecting event rewards as well. Then I'll switch things up for speed.

One question about the cosmic shinobi talismans - do they work on the shinobi ladies as well? Would be nice to boost some of them this way.

The way I read it,... YES. Any Shinobi character.. all 5 Shinobi ladies is my understanding. If it were specific to just one of then, then I'd imagine it would state "....only on Warrior Shinobi".. Where I wonder is if the Shinobi Cosmic works on Musashi even though he has his own cosmic.... Musashi is a Shinobi character isn't he??

JudasFromHell
02-05-2020, 12:28 PM
Thanks guys. Well, my suspicion was that the cosmic would only apply to Musashi - and I don't have him yet. ;)

Celobeast
02-05-2020, 01:07 PM
Samurai Dungeon "All Achievements" Team

100% on AUTO
Best Time: 0:37

Crimson Pharaoh Dog- Redemption/Sacred/Cosmic

Ride-Alongs:
Samurai Ed- Steel/Predator
Emperor Ed- Mark

Thanks Bakura, you're the GrindMaster.

Azagthor
02-05-2020, 01:59 PM
Thanks guys. Well, my suspicion was that the cosmic would only apply to Musashi - and I don't have him yet. ;)

There are two different cosmic talismans, there is one for Musashi and another for the Shinobi. They have the same image, but thankfully they have different names in the store.

Esquatcho
02-05-2020, 02:20 PM
Anyone know what stats the shinobi cosmic has? I suppose that would determine if its actually useful across all shinobis or not....

Azagthor
02-05-2020, 03:15 PM
I know there is a proper guide being worked on behind, but for those who can't wait, here is a look inside the dungeon. Thankfully that first 5-Shinobi wave is much friendlier than it was back in the Crimson Blades event dungeon!

JudasFromHell
02-05-2020, 06:17 PM
Anyone know what stats the shinobi cosmic has? I suppose that would determine if its actually useful across all shinobis or not....

same question here - hoping for something with HP since I wanna run it with Ragnaroks on W. Shinobi

Natasmai
02-05-2020, 06:56 PM
They have the exact same stats as all of the other character specific T3's.

What I want to know is if the samurai Eddie's count as "shinobi" it would be nice to have an exact list or make it so these literally cannot be equipped to a non-shinobi

Durandal_LOTB
02-05-2020, 07:08 PM

The unique, character-specific Cosmic Talismans all feature these same base stats for the sake of universal versatility:

HP, Attack, Magic and Special

However, these base stats are only meant to be supplementary to the unique set bonuses which truly set them apart. The percentage all-stat bonus featured in these talismans is also designed to help boost the other talismans you use on them with the stats you want to build for.

What I want to know is if the samurai Eddie's count as "shinobi" it would be nice to have an exact list or make it so these literally cannot be equipped to a non-shinobi

I can confirm that the Shinobi Cosmic Talisman is exclusively compatible with the 6 Shinobi Maidens currently in the game:

KURENAI, SHINOBI ROGUE (http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/kurenai-shinobi-rogue-warrior/)
MINAZUKI, SHINOBI SPY (http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/minazuki-shinobi-spy-magus/)
ICHIYOU, SHINOBI MEDIC (http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/ichiyou-shinobi-medic-sentinel/)
IBUKI, SHINOBI RANGER
(http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/ibuki-shinobi-ranger-gunner/)KOKÚ, SHINOBI BANDIT (http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/koku-shinobi-bandit-assassin/)
MITSUKO, COSMIC SHINOBI (http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/mitsuko-cosmic-shinobi-assassin/)

Yup
02-05-2020, 07:33 PM
Thank you Durandal!

As suspected, but still very nice to see the confirmation.

So basically.. the character has to have "shinobi" in it's name.

Maiden
02-05-2020, 08:42 PM
Again thanks for listening to the community about the keys and the loop with the 100 sot for another key, also thks for the "doable" dungeon, nice addition to the game! On the less bright side I´m not fan of this overlapping grinding situation, but well at last its possible to complete some goals for different events at the same time...

Natasmai
02-05-2020, 10:07 PM
The unique, character-specific Cosmic Talismans all feature these same base stats for the sake of universal versatility:

However, these base stats are only meant to be supplementary to the unique set bonuses which truly set them apart. The percentage all-stat bonus featured in these talismans is also designed to help boost the other talismans you use on them with the stats you want to build for.

I can confirm that the Shinobi Cosmic Talisman is exclusively compatible with the 6 Shinobi Maidens currently in the game:

KURENAI, SHINOBI ROGUE (http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/kurenai-shinobi-rogue-warrior/)
MINAZUKI, SHINOBI SPY (http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/minazuki-shinobi-spy-magus/)
ICHIYOU, SHINOBI MEDIC (http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/ichiyou-shinobi-medic-sentinel/)
IBUKI, SHINOBI RANGER
(http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/ibuki-shinobi-ranger-gunner/)KOKÚ, SHINOBI BANDIT (http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/koku-shinobi-bandit-assassin/)
MITSUKO, COSMIC SHINOBI (http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/character-en/mitsuko-cosmic-shinobi-assassin/)

Thank you so much for this clear information. and well done on an excellent event all around.

I would recommend revisiting the alliance general cosmic since that one doesnt need magic on it, but I also understand the idea of keeping all the character specific cosmics universal.

Ydex
02-05-2020, 10:53 PM
Put together this team to try my first Samurai key.
Not the greatest, but best time of 0:43

Alex Ed – Vipers/Echo
Killer Beast – Starfire
Crimson Dog – Hunter/Mark/Redemption
Warrior Shinobi – Ragnarok/Echo

Samurai Ed – [achievement talismans]

Yup
02-05-2020, 11:55 PM
I've got all the achievement done.. so focusing on speed now....

Max Ev. Wicker Wolf - Viper, Cosmic Echo
Viral Ed - Dominance, Inspiration, Cosmic Echo
W Shinobi - Ragnarock, T3 Cosmic Shinobi
Madam Fortune - Valhala, Cosmic Echo

avg 42- 45 sec, best 36 - but still tweaking.....

And again.. Dominance talismans don't seem to be granting any buffs upon damage.

Swapped Viral for NotB ( Warlord, Sustaining, Cosmic Echo, random ) Same relative times - mid to upper 40s if Samurai and the M Shinobi get to go first, closer to 40sec if they don't.

Ydex
02-06-2020, 02:25 AM
My best time was 0:42, then I left the dungeon while refilling my SoT...
Upon return I immediately got 0:37, then 0:34. Nothing on my team changed.

Alex Ed – Vipers/Death Mark
Killer Beast – Starfire
Crimson Dog – Hunter/Mark/Redemption
Warrior Shinobi – Ragnarok/Future

Samurai Ed – Steel/Predator

Saigrim
02-06-2020, 03:35 AM
Speed team...

Number of the Beast - Venom, Sacred, Gold T3 Cosmic (Immunity, 2k+ Physical and Magic, 20k+ Health)
Shinobi - Viper, Shinobi Cosmic
Bomber Boy - Starfire
Wicker Wolf Evolved 1* - Ragnarok, Cosmic Echo

Average of 38 seconds
Best time 27 seconds

Bakura
02-06-2020, 05:33 AM
For anyone still using the achievement characters, I put Lycan talis on the dog, gives everyone Echo. Shaved some time off.

100% on AUTO
Best Time:*0:32

Crimson Pharaoh Dog- Lycan/Green/Cosmic

Ride-Alongs:
Samurai Ed- (event challenge talis can go here)
Emperor Ed-

So, I got the Musashi T3, and I don't have Cosmic Shinobi, nor do I use the regular shinobies much anymore.
I was thinking since I have 2 sharded Musashies why not get 2 Musashi Cosmic T3's... put Vipers on both, use allies w/ either Ragnarok or Singularity or both.

I've encountered a Musashi w/ Vipers before, but 2 ... counterstriking, that's got to be annoying as hell.

Any thoughts on pros or cons to this strategy.
Btw, if this becomes the new Arena meta... remember you heard it here first.
If it sux.... I was never here.
Hahaha

Yup
02-06-2020, 05:42 AM
The Dog is supposed to grant Echo anyway.. but he RARELY was in this dungeon.. run him anywhere else and he grants echo more often than not. Kind of feels like there's some anti-buff thing in these newer dungeons.. Dominance doesn't grant buffs.. the Dog wasn't granting echo...

Olevipoeg
02-06-2020, 07:34 AM
The Dog is supposed to grant Echo anyway.. but he RARELY was in this dungeon.. run him anywhere else and he grants echo more often than not. Kind of feels like there's some anti-buff thing in these newer dungeons.. Dominance doesn't grant buffs.. the Dog wasn't granting echo...
This is probably because of dog gives echo on attack and it mostly attacks last.

Esquatcho
02-06-2020, 07:38 AM

IBUKI, SHINOBI RANGER

Thanks for the clarity!

satani
02-06-2020, 07:46 AM
my best team is:
Samurai Emperor
Max Awoken LoL
Charlotte
Allied Soldier
didn't die once.

I switched to other Eddies (Notb or Clansman) and toons where i don't have samurai or LoL
die occasionly

dragonmat89
02-06-2020, 09:20 AM
Just in case anyone is counting drop rates for talismans - 150 runs provided 4 x Yang, 3 x Yin and 8 x Sun.

kgk56
02-06-2020, 09:24 AM
Just in case anyone is counting drop rates for talismans - 150 runs provided 4 x Yang, 3 x Yin and 8 x Sun.

128 runs 1 Sun

dragonmat89
02-06-2020, 09:54 AM
128 runs 1 Sun

They do seem to come in waves; when I was at 98 runs (the last time I checked before 150) I had 3 suns 1 yang and 2 yins.

scott-5496
02-06-2020, 11:51 AM
O got my new Samurai Eddie so that is good! In those runs (over 300 I guess), I got 8 suns, 6 yang and 3 yin. Might try for 3 more yin but likely I will just get more yang!

Karma, LOL

DeathDealer-5301
02-06-2020, 02:09 PM
I think the only way for me to speed up my runs is to get the Blizzard Shield off the 4th wave Shinobi chick right away, or prevent her from using it. Anyone know off-hand how that could be done?
Not sure where it comes from either.

Bakura
02-06-2020, 02:48 PM
I think the only way for me to speed up my runs is to get the Blizzard Shield off the 4th wave Shinobi chick right away, or prevent her from using it. Anyone know off-hand how that could be done?
Not sure where it comes from either.

None of the Shinobi girls are wearing Snow or Freeze talis.
The Blue Magus Shinobi on Wave 4 has Gate talis, that can transform negative effects into random buffs.

I hope this helps.
Good Luck.

Yup
02-06-2020, 02:58 PM
If that side goes first.. she gets her shields.. Ragnarok or Viper.. or anything else seem to ignore her when she gets first turn. If YOU get first turn, then yeah.. the shields are removed.... so...... There's some odd voodoo in these newer dungeons. They've set thing to not totally operate as expected. It's not generally a problem overall, but it does ruin some predictability. Maybe they are bugs... guess only the devs would know and they ain't gunna share.

infinite dreamer
02-06-2020, 07:51 PM
345 runs so far and I've gotten 3 yin, 1 yang and 3 sun talismans.

I was wondering, if it takes 3 shinobi awakening shards to finish off awakening Mitsuko the Cosmic Shinobi (I think), then why does the store offer 6 shinobi awakening shards for 500 Samurai Soul fragments each? Maybe more awakenable characters like Samurai Eddie down the road?

Beddie
02-06-2020, 08:53 PM
The 6 are probably for people who missed out on initial shards (although an awakenable Samurai would be cool)

seneuk
02-07-2020, 08:03 AM
hi
Why the special talisman for Musashi has got special +300?
But he doen't use special (no fury)
Does someone know?

Mateja
02-07-2020, 08:10 AM
hi
Why the special talisman for Musashi has got special +300?
But he doen't use special (no fury)
Does someone know?

Every special cosmic has the same stats. Cyborg, General, Musashi, Shinobi... They are all exactly the same, differences are in passives.

seneuk
02-07-2020, 08:27 AM
Every special cosmic has the same stats. Cyborg, General, Musashi, Shinobi... They are all exactly the same, differences are in passives.

Thank you Mateja

dragonmat89
02-07-2020, 08:52 AM

I did a further 170 runs after this and got 0 x Sun, 1 x Yang, 2 x Yin. Definitely comes in waves lol.

Bartman9999
02-07-2020, 04:18 PM
How about the ironite return of this dungeon?

Did not have the time to start just yet, but if my math is not wrong, you need around 500-600 runs to get both T3 talismans. That's 7200-9000 SoT
I guess the dungeon will drop some ironite and SoT, any guess about how much? Is one megarefill enough for running 2h with the average times I'm reading here.

Muzzleloader
02-07-2020, 05:29 PM
I'd say about 30% ironite return and 20% SoT return. The doesnt count the ironite for the four event toon challenges.

If you average 45 secs per battle it will be closer to two mega refills for about 90 battles.

I ran about 220 battles with four sets of each talisman. I didnt count the frags drop rates.you will also gain some rare souls and SS.

Azagthor
02-07-2020, 05:29 PM
How about the ironite return of this dungeon?

Did not have the time to start just yet, but if my math is not wrong, you need around 500-600 runs to get both T3 talismans. That's 7200-9000 SoT
I guess the dungeon will drop some ironite and SoT, any guess about how much? Is one megarefill enough for running 2h with the average times I'm reading here.

SoT and Ironite returns are on the low side. You'll average a SoT/run cost of ~12.5, and get back maybe 30% of your ironite if you get lucky. This dungeon gives good rewards (talismans and awakening frag for example) at the cost of ironite.

500 runs + the 4 talisman-wearing achievements will give you the 7000 fragments needed to buy both T3s.

Bartman9999
02-07-2020, 06:29 PM
Great, thanks!
Guess I'll need 600 runs, as I'm missing a talisman set, and certanly don't want to spend 750 FC just for that achivement. Need to save FC for musashi
Just have 700 ironite in bank, let's see if I can stretch the ironite! According to my math I won't be able, but sometimes this game seems to work in mysterious ways

Bakura
02-07-2020, 10:00 PM
Great, thanks!
Guess I'll need 600 runs, as I'm missing a talisman set, and certanly don't want to spend 750 FC just for that achivement. Need to save FC for musashi
Just have 700 ironite in bank, let's see if I can stretch the ironite! According to my math I won't be able, but sometimes this game seems to work in mysterious ways
Saturday is tomorrow, there's ironite for Arena rewards. Then by doing daily achievements, you should have a bunch of daily dungeon keys, 5 or 10+ of those can give you some ironite to work with.

That's what I'm planning for.

Good Luck!

BennySalazar
02-08-2020, 01:36 PM
After 191 runs: I had 5 yins and merely 1 yang. Luckily I had a complete set from the previous time

Same issue in the airstrip dungeon: a lot of radiant talismans drop while i am waiting for 2 venom's to complete my first set. Plenty of radiant but no venom. I hope the next keys will be better

ritchbe
02-08-2020, 05:25 PM
Saturday is tomorrow, there's ironite for Arena rewards. Then by doing daily achievements, you should have a bunch of daily dungeon keys, 5 or 10+ of those can give you some ironite to work with.

That's what I'm planning for.

Good Luck!

Bad week to count on ironite from Arena with that Musashi+cosmic infinite attack bug.