PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Dungeon-Pics/Rewards/Strategy/Teams/Achievements

Bakura
02-06-2020, 04:52 PM
Forum moderators, please delete this thread!

Muzzleloader
02-06-2020, 06:40 PM
I have just over 300 runs in and have pulled 3 sets of each talisman and about 30% ironite return. I didnt keep track of the FC or talisman frags.

druid138
02-06-2020, 07:06 PM
Beautiful work here, Bakura and Azagthor. Just beautiful.

Bakura
02-06-2020, 07:08 PM
I have just over 300 runs in and have pulled 3 sets of each talisman and about 30% ironite return. I didnt keep track of the FC or talisman frags.

Yeah, it's great to have a dungeon deliver on the talismans.... the Sun talis dropped pretty decent too.

I really loved the Cosmic talisman frags.... I definitely needed the gold.

The Awakenings frags have been nicely dropping also.

Beautiful work here, Bakura and Azagthor. Just beautiful.

Thanks... from both of us!
Feel free to post your teams.

Horus-2545
02-06-2020, 07:14 PM
I think this was a very good dungeon. I like the talisman for one of my favorite all-time characters (Musashi). And then that the Shinobi is for all Shinobi's. Then also the passive Samurai Eddie. The secondary rewards were good too--gold return on the talisman. And who would turn down a few more Yin/Yang? Nice job on the above summary and also to the developers. I know we've seen this dungeon in the past, but it is a beautiful one.

Beddie
02-06-2020, 07:20 PM
One of the better Frontiers

Metallicamilo
02-06-2020, 07:27 PM
Amazing job bakura

Bakura
02-06-2020, 07:30 PM
I think this was a very good dungeon. I like the talisman for one of my favorite all-time characters (Musashi). And then that the Shinobi is for all Shinobi's. Then also the passive Samurai Eddie. The secondary rewards were good too--gold return on the talisman. And who would turn down a few more Yin/Yang? Nice job on the above summary and also to the developers. I know we've seen this dungeon in the past, but it is a beautiful one.

I fully agree!

That Crimson Blades event back in November kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.

The RNG was not in my favor, so I didn't pull Cosmic Shinobi or any of the NEW dogs... except the blue dog in the LOL grind.
Plus, I just can't spend $100 to $150 to buy enough ironite to buy enough souls to get the required 750 or 500 frags needed to get the EVENT EXCLUSIVE characters in this and the Mystic Flame Eddie event.
I got ZERO event souls in those,
Yet Halloween, Cyborg Monday & Christmas, I got every single one.

Alot of times, those "non-grind for character frag" events usually have the toons that are no biggie if you miss them anyway.

But I use VHE, A. WW, BHE, Scrooge and the Christmas Ghosts all the time.

But yeah, this Samurai Dungeon Kinda redeems itself in this event!

Beddie
02-06-2020, 07:48 PM
Let’s say Crimson Blades was a precursor for this dungeon

Mateja
02-06-2020, 07:55 PM
Agree that this dungeon is pretty good. Visuals are cool and drops are decent. After 621 runs I got 8 sun, 11 yin talismans and 9 yang. Tali soul frag drops are great, finally some of the much needed gold. Drawside was that ironite and SoT return weren't that good but other things even it out.

Ydex
02-06-2020, 08:30 PM
I initially scoffed at the rewards for this dungeon, before realizing the dungeon itself is a 30-second farming run. The improvement to how keys are acquired, rewarded, and the number of runs you can get in one key are tuned very well. Talisman frags/Gold idol drops are nice. My Gold is back at a comfortable level (for now).

Bakura
02-06-2020, 09:31 PM
THANKS guys for the comments and stopping in to post!

I still can't get over Caesar's 21 second time on that Airstrip dungeon.

After some of those "Gunner only Insanity" levels, these dungeons are a nice change. I certainly cuss less...LOL!

Ydex
02-06-2020, 10:14 PM
There have been some tough dungeon challenges lately--and those were fun in their own way, but it's nice to finally get back to worrying about how much SoT I'm blowing through :p

And agreed, that 21-second run just blew me away. Gotta love a tight speed run. Hats off to Caesar.

Ydex
02-06-2020, 11:36 PM
After looking at Wave IV, i.e. "Why can't I debuff that Shinobi?" it appears that the start of battle for Gate talismans comes before the start of battle for Redemption talismans, but after the start of TURN where the de-buffs that get turned into buffs get applied.

Except not always! 35% of the time, Viper applies Perfect Corruption, and Gate cannot transform into beneficial effects because beneficial effects cannot be gained.

Anyways, 0:32 with this team:

Alex Ed – Vipers/Death Mark
Killer Beast – Starfire
Warrior Onyx Son – Ragnarok/Future
Christmas Ghost – Mark/Blight/Ascension

Bakura
02-07-2020, 01:27 AM
After looking at Wave IV, i.e. "Why can't I debuff that Shinobi?" it appears that the start of battle for Gate talismans comes before the start of battle for Redemption talismans, but after the start of TURN where the de-buffs that get turned into buffs get applied.

Except not always! 35% of the time, Viper applies Perfect Corruption, and Gate cannot transform into beneficial effects because beneficial effects cannot be gained.

Anyways, 0:32 with this team:

Alex Ed – Vipers/Death Mark
Killer Beast – Starfire
Warrior Onyx Son – Ragnarok/Future
Christmas Ghost – Mark/Blight/Ascension

I question Redemption talis. It seems like they don't work anymore.

The Ragnarok talis get applied first, as it seems, in these last 2 new dungeons, so I believe the Gate talis are transforming the perf. corruption & perf. crave from ragnaroks and bleed, perf. disable, perf corruption from Vipers.

I'm not a 100% sure about the order and how the AI applies passives and talis. I wish there was an obvious order so we could strategize accordingly.

I think newbies w/ out Ragnaroks will find this dungeon a little more challenging.
Once all those buffs get applied, it can make the run time much longer, for sure.

Bakura
02-07-2020, 06:30 AM
FYI.... I added a commentary to each Wave shown on page 1.
I got all the info from the Compendium. I really just covered the major bullet points w/ each enemy.

Let me know what you guys think.

It may all be overkill considering how easy the dungeon is, but I was keeping in mind beginners.... Plus, I had to add something substantial.

I didn't just want this dungeon guide being a "bunch of pretty pictures."

💀🤘

Yup
02-07-2020, 07:21 AM
I don't think the dungeon is "easy".. it's merely not as ridiculous impossible as the 6 enemy with viper, labyrinth, ragnarok, orbit, celestial, and lightbringer talismans.... they've been creating :)

In other words, it's not easy, it's just not overpowered.. and we've become accustomed to new dungeons being overpowered. It's nice that this is setup to be entertaining rather than frustrating.

Nice work on the run through guys!

zzzoron
02-07-2020, 07:43 AM
Thank you, Guys. Awesome work! Yeah, teamwork rules.

Azagthor
02-07-2020, 11:12 AM
That Crimson Blades event back in November kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.
But yeah, this Samurai Dungeon Kinda redeems itself in this event!
Completely agree with you! Remember how annoying that first wave with the five Shinobi was in the event dungeon? What a nightmare...

I initially scoffed at the rewards for this dungeon, before realizing the dungeon itself is a 30-second farming run. Talisman frags/Gold idol drops are nice. My Gold is back at a comfortable level (for now).
Yeah, the SoT and Ironite returns aren't great, but they're compensated for well by the talisman and awakening fragments, as well as the Frontier Coins. Samurai appears very similar to Powerslave in terms of rewards, and may be the new best way to get Blue 3* evo bricks.

I don't think the dungeon is "easy".. it's merely not as ridiculous impossible as the 6 enemy with viper, labyrinth, ragnarok, orbit, celestial, and lightbringer talismans.... they've been creating :)
In other words, it's not easy, it's just not overpowered.. and we've become accustomed to new dungeons being overpowered. It's nice that this is setup to be entertaining rather than frustrating.

Yeah, mostly agree with you. I'd say it's a proper Medium difficulty. It's somewhere in-between an event dungeon's HARD and MADNESS modes, and the class restriction keeps it from being too easy. It's certainly more accessible that some other frontier dungeons though, which is a good thing.

infinite dreamer
02-07-2020, 02:15 PM
Really nice job Bakura, the dungeon guide looks awesome!

ritchbe
02-07-2020, 07:18 PM
It is really easy to take it for granted. Clearly a lot of work and dedication went into creating, not only this, but all other Dungeon guides.

Thanks a lot for them and for being able to count on you in these "ironite scarce" days :)

Maiden
02-07-2020, 08:21 PM
Thks guys for this post and your dedication, also dev team for this nice dungeon, which finally drops some blue bricks quiet often (more than PS in my opinion) the only "shame" is the high requierement of running that Wicker Evolved to get the Emperor.

I´m running this team as a fast one with a decent 0:39

Samurai Ed (ragnarok/cosmic)
Max Lol (Orbit)
Lilith (Viper/cosmic)
The Nomad (The Nomad cosmic + whatevah) the really key thing here is The Nomad Cosmic, which really power up the team.

Muzzleloader
02-07-2020, 08:35 PM
Maiden, you could try a different 4th ally who could use trooper talisman to get echo when you take damage.

NotB and w LoL can clear the dungeon between 30-50 second with the event toons. Lilith is nice to bust through the vanish but is not necessary.

Bakura
02-07-2020, 09:04 PM
To: druid138, Horus, Metallicamilo, yup, zzzoron, ritchbe, infinite dreamer, Maiden and all who have posted,

Thank you for your appreciation & support!
It means alot to me and I'm sure also to Azagthor.
It motivates us to continue our efforts.

*Btw, I've enjoyed the Awakening & Cosmic frags. With these things I've had enough gold/awakening materials to fully awaken a couple of toons and max out plenty of T3 cosmics.
Not to mention all the bonus stuff (ironite, cosmics, souls) from completing all the Achievements and event Challenges.

Samurai, Airstrip and Powerslave have all been prosperous events..... and just plain super, duper fun! 😁

Azagthor
02-08-2020, 01:27 AM
Thank you for your appreciation & support!
It means alot to me and I'm sure also to Azagthor.
It motivates us to continue our efforts.

Yes, I crave that external validation. Please give me that sweet sweet dopamine ;)

I'm up to 380 runs now, and as expected, I need to update my reward image. Was super lucky on my first two keys and overestimated the Skill Shard drop rates. They are a rare drop, not an uncommon one. Will have some new and improved drop data for you all soon.

Ydex
02-08-2020, 06:44 AM
Azagthor
Bakura*

I'm hyped to see y'all collaborating your prodigious efforts.
Great work. This community spirit is the best part of the game.

May F.S.M. touch you with his noodly appendage!

(sorry, Bakura, you're listed alphabetically)

Bakura
02-08-2020, 07:04 AM
Ok.... couple of questions for ya.
First, so I got the Musashi T3 & Shinobi T3.
Is there any other reason to keep grinding?
I mean I already had 2 Emperors since he debuted in 2018, did all the achievements anyway. Got enough Catastrophic frags for the 2 T3's.
I do need 3 Shinobi awakening fishies, but considering I don't have Cosmic Shinobi and probably won't for along time....what's the rush for awakening shards.
They should have included the opportunity to get her in this Samurai event.

I probably don't need the T2 shinobi cosmic. I hardly if ever use them in gauntlet anymore. I'm not really using Nomad and he has his own T3..... probably will be the same for alliance general.

I have 2 Musashis, thought about a second T3 for him.... then put Vipers on both in arena.... just to annoy people.

2nd question: who are you guys planning on spotlighting and testing your Shinobi cosmic on?
I picked sentinel, w/ Gate talis. The Gates impressed me on this recent dungeon. BUT THEN I REMEMBERED her cosmic grants her immunity to all negative effects, I guess that includes Silver. I figured I'll try Greed instead of Fortunes for Gauntlet.
(Azagthor.... I know you wanna lick that dragon tattoo on her inner right thigh.)

The Gunner Shinobi is cool too. Hits pretty hard & grants immunity to allies for 2 rounds.

Post your favorite below!!!

Yup
02-08-2020, 07:14 AM

2nd question: who are you guys planning on spotlighting and testing your Shinobi cosmic on?

All 6 Shinobis can wear that cosmic... so...

I grabbed the T3 Musashi cosmic and 1 T3 Shinobi... but...

I'm grinding to see if I can hit another 4k frags (at around 3600 right now), if yes, I'll grab 2 of the T2 Shinobi cosmics.

I also have 2 Musahsi, but don't see a need to use them both at the same time ever (single hitter and all). So, were I to fall short of the 4K mark, I'll grab another T3 Shinobi cosmic. to use on another Shinobi.

The T3 I already have is on W Shinobi since I was running her in the dungeon.. I've moved on now.. better run times without her. So, I'll ultimately pay more attention to the abilities and see where it may fit best. S Shinobi seems to be the best for Gauntlet runs higher up.. so she's a likely candidate. A Shinobi also may work well.

---------------------

By the way.. I was playing around.. leveled up 3 5 star Hearts.. put Viper, Ragnarok and Lycan talismans on them and each with a Cosmic Echo.. ran the Samurai dungeon with Phantom Ed (Starfires) and the 3 hearts... no problem winning on auto.. just took about 2 minutes per run. :)

----------------------

Now.. same questions about Explosive frags.. I have DDpasive Ed and the General's T3.. why bother grinding for anything else specifically in the next 20 days? I mean sure frags for cosmic frags or whatever, but those can be gained by farming places other than Airstrip. Am I missing the payoff other than DDP ed and the T3?

(DDP ed ain't that great - still a 4 star and the ONLY thing DD has going for him is his Fury, without that.. well...)

And what's with the catastrophic and dungeon frags???? Seems really short sighted and only able to collect a specific amount of those frags.. and not enough to really do much at all??

I mean the Catastrophic frags seemed to be set so that everyone could only get the same amount, nothing more.

And the Dungeon frags had item price tags in the mid to upper 5 figures or even 6 figures and absolutely no time to grind for that many frags... Just don't understand all these random frags with next to no real payoff for them.

The only decent frags really are the torrential frags.. extra stuff for doing nothing extra... but I'm guessing those may be a "limited time" thing.

Ydex
02-08-2020, 07:24 AM
I don't think you're missing anything-- they've just tossed us a couple of softball dungeons. Remember the snowflake frags, when we all didn't know what else to do with them? I expect that is the similar case here.

Bakura
02-08-2020, 07:26 AM
Azagthor
Bakura*

I'm hyped to see y'all collaborating your prodigious efforts.
Great work. This community spirit is the best part of the game.

May F.S.M. touch you with his noodly appendage!

(sorry, Bakura, you're listed alphabetically)

Thanks bro.
Yeah, working w/ Azagthor is great. Super nice guy, talented and great w/ data collecting. He reached out to me a long time ago. That was great, cuz instead of seeing him as competition, I quickly saw him as an ally and friend. Plus, he covers the stuff I was missing. I would say that w/ each Dungeon Guide I try to always improve, and this is the best yet. I need to go and edit the previous ones, especially the unfinished LoL.

It's a shame though.... seems like less people on here nowadays.... thanks to Discord chat. ☹

Btw.... your alphabetical skills are incorrect.
It should be:

A1 Super Best Bakura
Azagthor

🤣😆🤣😅😂😉😁

Bakura
02-08-2020, 07:51 AM
@ Yup

You hit on alot of good points.
If you have ADD ED and Gen.'s T3... I don't see a reason to keep grinding Airstrip.

I might keep grinding Samurai for another Shinobi cosmic, as well. It's always good to have toons ready to go tali wise for gauntlet.... even if just to breeze through to S or SS.

What's nice and different is the option to get the Shinobi/Musashi t3's more than once. In the past there was a limit to 1. It's probably cuz of the 6 shinobies and they just didn't bother to change it for Musashi's.

The catastrophic frags were just enough to get the (2) T3's. I know the abilities are lame but I figured a purple t3 has gotta be cool.... like the first one w/ freeze. But, sadly these are lower Hp and the lightning one... I used that ability in Airstrip.... it was like blowing hot air.

Have you verified the Shinobi cosmic grants immunity to Silver?
Just like the description to "Cleanse" says "all negative effects" but doesn't refer to Silver.... so I'm always doubtful if it doesn't say "including silver effects."

Yup
02-08-2020, 07:58 AM
Yeah I grabbed the 2 T3s with Catastrophic frags.. but that's all you can get... I don't really grasp that.

I THINK they are allowing more character-specific Cosmic purchases because you can have more of those characters. Just guessing. Since they can ONLY be used on those characters, there's no real harm in the talismans being collected, unlike grabbing 10 Meteor T3 and throwing them on all your characters.

To be frank, I kind of get the impression they are still somewhat working out HOW they want some of this stuff to work. They aren't sure what players will do with things so they just try some things. Evo event rewards have, well, been less than stellar... and the frag events have decent rewards at times but silly caps on what's possible. Okay.. back to being, Yup.

I don't mind the frags for gold/ironite/runes etc stuff.. but the return for frag cost seems RIDICULOUSLY low on these items considering the grind to get the frags. WHY can't I use X frags (less than 1,000) to get 50 2 star colorless evo runes (enough to evolve 1 cosmic talisman) rather than x frags for ONE rune and ONLY 5 times (total 5 runes, not even 2 normal evolutions)?

I'm sure they have their plan.. but it kind of looks bassakwards from my end.

Everything costs a high number of frags.. and beyond 1 or 2 featured items, just isn't worth the grind. MANY of these store frag purchase things would be better off as MISSION REWARDS rather than "purchase with frags" items.... remember Missions.. that tab that's been blank for a year???

Discordian
02-08-2020, 09:31 AM
I mean I already had 2 Emperors since he debuted in 2018, did all the achievements anyway. Got enough Catastrophic frags for the 2 T3's.
I do need 3 Shinobi awakening fishies, but considering I don't have Cosmic Shinobi and probably won't for along time....what's the rush for awakening shards.
They should have included the opportunity to get her in this Samurai event.

I probably don't need the T2 shinobi cosmic. I hardly if ever use them in gauntlet anymore. I'm not really using Nomad and he has his own T3..... probably will be the same for alliance general.

I have 2 Musashis, thought about a second T3 for him.... then put Vipers on both in arena.... just to annoy people.

Hey, just saw this, and in case you weren't aware - Cosmic Shinobi's coming in a couple of Heroic rotations. So you'll have her sooner than you think! :)

I've been playing around with 2 Musashi combos in Arena, and I think it's definitely worth the time in my case - you get a lot of awakening shards, bricks, tali shards, and other goodies. 2 Mushies at the same time isn't really that viable - but using 1 on permanent defense, I'm free to use the other how I like for Gauntlet, offense teams, etc... Mushy is one of my favorite non-awakenable toons, and very versatile, especially with this cosmic, barring 6-sets. So it's totally up to your own game, of course - but I think that getting 2 Mushy T3s and 1 Shinobi is the way to go. I can't foresee any Arena situation that'll require any Shinobi other than Cosmic, and the tali can be quickly borrowed for Gauntlet even if you're using her on your Arena D team. I can definitely see having a permanent badass Mushy in play at all times, and having the other one change to fit different situations - so why not grab 2 now, not knowing when the next time these'll show up will be? They're not essential, like the Cyborg tali, so it probably won't be available somehow every 3 or 4 months...

Your mileage, as always, may vary.

Bakura
02-09-2020, 12:39 AM
Well, never mind using 2 Musashi w/ vipers to annoy people.... he's already getting infinite attacks if he's last man standing.
Another Beast scenario, BUG!

And why does disabling Musashis passive disable his T3? round 1... Wtf?

Serenity allowing silver on toons.... and so many other bugs.

Just doing arena for ironite rewards at this point.

Saigrim
02-09-2020, 03:46 AM

Fast as I could get it. Team was posted in event thread.

Speed team...

Number of the Beast - Venom, Sacred, Gold T3 Cosmic (Immunity, 2k+ Physical and Magic, 20k+ Health)
Shinobi - Viper, Shinobi Cosmic
Bomber Boy - Starfire
Wicker Wolf Evolved 1* - Ragnarok, Cosmic Echo

Maybe order had some play. I didn’t want Wicker Wolf using his power move as it ate up time hitting one mob. If Kurenai used hers it usually wiped them all then and there. Hence the reason I had Vipers on her. Also, it just looks and feels like Kurenai attacks faster than Wicker Wolf, saving a second or two. Then again, I could be talking out of my ass.

36-40 secs was roughly the average.

Muzzleloader
02-09-2020, 04:30 AM
NotB and w LoL can clear the dungeon between 30-50 seconds regardless of other allies. I had echo cosmic on LoL. If you put trooper talis on other allies it helps when the opponent went first and put echo on your team.

Bakura
02-09-2020, 08:06 AM
Fast as I could get it. Team was posted in event thread.

Speed team...

Number of the Beast - Venom, Sacred, Gold T3 Cosmic (Immunity, 2k+ Physical and Magic, 20k+ Health)
Shinobi - Viper, Shinobi Cosmic
Bomber Boy - Starfire
Wicker Wolf Evolved 1* - Ragnarok, Cosmic Echo

Maybe order had some play. I didn’t want Wicker Wolf using his power move as it ate up time hitting one mob. If Kurenai used hers it usually wiped them all then and there. Hence the reason I had Vipers on her. Also, it just looks and feels like Kurenai attacks faster than Wicker Wolf, saving a second or two. Then again, I could be talking out of my ass.

36-40 secs was roughly the average.

Thanks for posting man! Good to hear from ya.

I too tried different setups... they all were anywhere between 30-50 seconds avg.

I ended up using:
Football Chile Ed- ValhallaCosmic (his Fury is just da bomb)
Sehkmet- Vipers/Cosmic (I wanted her counter attacking cuz she removes buffs, especially w/ Magus Shinobi having Invisibility soooo much.)
Killer Beast- Starfire
Wicker wolf evolved- Ragnarok/Cosmic (I used him imstead of W. LOL... I didn't want LOL countering and wasting time if M. Shinobi had invisibility.)

W. Ghost of Giving worked well too. He has a powerful punch!

I'm done. I got the Musashi T3 and the Shinobi T3.... already had W.E.D. Ed and the 3 required Fishy awakening shards.
Saving ironite for Apocalypse DD Ed and future events,

Caesar815
02-09-2020, 09:12 AM
I’m using:
- Football Ed (Valhalla & cosmic)
- M LOL Max (Ragnarok & cosmic)
- Charlotte (Viper & cosmic)
- KB (Starfire)

(After finishing ALL achievements with your all achievements team Bakura with 300 runs).

100%, about 100 runs per key, fastest 25 sec (by now) avg. 28-31 secs.

And I’m done ✅ for now. 1k runs accomplished 🤪😱.

Bakura
02-09-2020, 04:05 PM
I’m using:
- M LOL Max (Ragnarok & cosmic)
- KB (Starfire)

(After finishing ALL achievements with your all achievements team Bakura with 300 runs).

And I’m done ✅ for now. 1k runs accomplished ����.
1,000 runs.... wow, how many cosmics did you get?

*Btw, you owe me royalties for using my team. I charge .03 cents per run, and we'll just round it out to 500 of the 1,000 runs were with my team. So, that's $15. Plus, $1.50 for the access fee, totaling $16.50 which is just enough for me to get the $14.99 (+ tax) 675 Ironite deal.
I accept Google Play cards.

....and as a new customer, you're entitled to the introductory offer of 50% of the yearly subscription fee of $29.99 granting you membership in the new "Bakura's Dungeon Club" which gives you the Utimate Dungeon Experience, providing the latest info, news, tips & tricks, teams and strategy for the latest dungeon events.
.... but that's not all!
Included with your membership is a Club Discount of 25% off of all "Bakura's Dungeon Club" merchandise.... such as Bakura's Dungeon Club T-shirts personalized with your own name and best run time printed right on the back.
Also available is Bakura's Dungeon Club brand coffee .... to give you that extra energy while babysitting your dungeon grinds, so you don't fall asleep and waste your frontier key on a "server connection error."
A free Club coffee mug is included when you purchase 3 bags or more.
And just in time for St. Valentine's Day we are offering Bakura's Dungeon Club Valentine cards for that special someone in your life that you mostly neglect because you're always playing LotB.... what better way to say "I love you... now quit distracting me!"

Be sure to visit our website for more Club Exclusive gifts and more information regarding perks & benefits included in your membership!

(The previous has all been just a joke!) 😁

razgriz
02-09-2020, 08:00 PM
hey Yup the dungeon and catastrophic frags according to devs are going be usable looping frags so i'm assuming the exchange items will change so hopefully they bring back other things that some were not able to get, i think the cyborg/bhe tali was one of those such items when they became available.

now a question about the dungeon if anyone has possible answers; each time i summon a key its saying play to earn sun talisman and each time its been onslaught, i'm currently 200 runs in and only have gotten 2yin/1yang so i was wondering if anyone has a rough estimate on sun talisman drops and if when opening a key it says the same thing for you guys when opening them?
thanks for help

Mateja
02-09-2020, 08:10 PM
hey Yup the dungeon and catastrophic frags according to devs are going be usable looping frags so i'm assuming the exchange items will change so hopefully they bring back other things that some were not able to get, i think the cyborg/bhe tali was one of those such items when they became available.

now a question about the dungeon if anyone has possible answers; each time i summon a key its saying play to earn sun talisman and each time its been onslaught, i'm currently 200 runs in and only have gotten 2yin/1yang so i was wondering if anyone has a rough estimate on sun talisman drops and if when opening a key it says the same thing for you guys when opening them?
thanks for help

Catastrophic frags will not come back, dungeon frags will.

The banner when you open a key always says the same thing but you can get all subtypes of all talismans. In just over 600 runs I've got 10-12 of Sun, Yin and Yang each. One subtype is usually dominant but all of them have a chance to drop.

Muzzleloader
02-09-2020, 08:20 PM
I also ran the 600 battles with at least 4 sets of all three with a full set of each subtype.

ritchbe
02-09-2020, 09:12 PM
I’m using:
- W LOL Max (Ragnarok & cosmic)
- KB (Starfire)

And I’m done ✅ for now. 1k runs accomplished ����.

What a nice team! Tyvm!

Giving it a go :)

Couldn't go below 32s and had some longer runs.

Then I switched KB (Starfire) for Nomad w Viper and Nomad cosmic T3 and just did a new best time of 00:27 (down from best 00:30 from Achievement team) while writing this :D

W Football Eddie (Valhalla + T3 gold immunity)
W LoL (Ragnarok + T2 gold 15% attack)
Charlotte (Viper + T2 gold 25% special)
Nomad (Viper + T3 Nomad cosmic)

For me this team is more consistent 00:27 - 00:36 (rarely going past 00:36 and usually done till the 00:33 mark). Saw 1:00 when Shinobi had an invisibility field day, but it rarely happens.

The results for this team are:

104 runs
330 ironite spent (ran out of in last 10 minutes, so had to refil)
84 ironite returned.

Probably could've done more if I didn't switch team on-the-go and had some connection errors, but having 100 of them is a good result!

In my 430 runs, I got: 6 sun, 8 yang and 5 yin talismans.

Thanks again to you and everyone who's keeping the forums alive!

razgriz
02-09-2020, 10:53 PM
Catastrophic frags will not come back, dungeon frags will.

The banner when you open a key always says the same thing but you can get all subtypes of all talismans. In just over 600 runs I've got 10-12 of Sun, Yin and Yang each. One subtype is usually dominant but all of them have a chance to drop.

the catastrophic looping was mentioned in the nature's wrath event description:

also thanks for info on ur tali drops, 275 runs in and i've got 4 each yin/yang and 2 sun

Bakura
02-09-2020, 11:56 PM
the catastrophic looping was mentioned in the nature's wrath event description:

also thanks for info on ur tali drops, 275 runs in and i've got 4 each yin/yang and 2 sun
Catastrophic frags will end with the Nature's Wrath event.
The Dungeon frags are ongoing/returning with select events, to be used in the Dungeon tab section of the store, which will also return according to events when frags drop.
I'm saving up for the Mythical Gold/Red Cosmic.

The loop is referring to accidently claiming them.

Bakura
02-10-2020, 12:09 AM
Last 24 hours of Samurai Dungeon Debut event!

All Shinobi characters "eventually" will be Awakenable.
So stock up on Awakening shards or Shinobi Cosmics.... we never know when or if they will return.

I got the Musashi T3 & Shinobi T3, already had 3 fishy shards, planned on reserving ironite, but realizing they will eventually awaken shinobies, makes me wonder should I get another shinobi cosmic or extra shards.... hard to say, when we dont know when they will be available again.
Plus, only 24 hrs left to grind.

As we see in Gauntlet, as we get more awakened toons, so does gauntlet competition.... it's actually 2 steps ahead.
We need every available awakenable toon maxed... just to rank well for rewards.

Ydex
02-10-2020, 01:26 AM
I'm not 100% sure how to interpret that chart, but I think they're just saying this would be the cost IF there were an [class] of this [theme] character that was made awakenable.

Bakura
02-10-2020, 03:47 AM
I'm not 100% sure how to interpret that chart, but I think they're just saying this would be the cost IF there were an [class] of this [theme] character that was made awakenable.

I think instead of new characters all the time, they are just rehashing toons (all these same toons w/ passives instead of fury) and/or making them awakenable, so we continue to invest in powering up existing toons.

>Step 1- get soul
>Step 2- pay to open soul
>Step 3- level up from 1 to 100
>Step 4- Skill Shard toon for better stats
>Step 5- Awaken toon (consisting of collecting gold/evolution shards/awakening shards) repeat 5 x
>Step 6- Max Awaken toon (consisting on over 10 million gold/rare awakening shards/character exclusive "Final Awakening" shards
>Step 7- obtain character exclusive Cosmic (T_ 1/2/3)

Example: Cyborg Eddie ... current Arena meta badass Eddie!

Ydex
02-10-2020, 05:25 AM
As long as the extra Powerslave shards are what the Nomad is gonna need, I'll be happy.

On the Shinobi stuff, I've got the shards and the Cosmic Shinobi but I never bothered because her powers look dumb. If they come out with an awakenable Shinobi that I actually care about, I've already got 6 shards collecting dust.

Now, HELL shards, I would LOVE to get a hold of. I need three more, but I understand from reading a lot of posts that they really don't drop anywhere currently. Like, a .0001% drop in the dungeon they're supposed to. :::ahem::: devs?

Bakura
02-10-2020, 07:48 AM
As long as the extra Powerslave shards are what the Nomad is gonna need, I'll be happy.

On the Shinobi stuff, I've got the shards and the Cosmic Shinobi but I never bothered because her powers look dumb. If they come out with an awakenable Shinobi that I actually care about, I've already got 6 shards collecting dust.

Now, HELL shards, I would LOVE to get a hold of. I need three more, but I understand from reading a lot of posts that they really don't drop anywhere currently. Like, a .0001% drop in the dungeon they're supposed to. :::ahem::: devs?
What about from Awakening souls.
I was under the understanding that hell shards dropped from them.

I do have 6 btw, made sure to get them. Currently Beast is 2 steps from maxed.
I've been trying to spend ironite wisely between awakening toons and event grinding.

These pics are from Infernal dungeon, taken less than 2 months ago.
I think I did see something months ago in an update about the hell shards dropping, but they aren't listed in the rewards.

Ydex
02-10-2020, 07:59 AM
Don't have room for the hearts right now, but yeah.

Yup
02-10-2020, 08:26 AM
Hell shards are SUPPOSED to drop from Infernal.. ButI ain't seen one yet.

Bakura
02-12-2020, 07:47 AM

Yep... or yup,
Jan. 2020 Tuning update:

Considering the rarity of these hell shards, and that I was going to final awaken the Beast, I started questioning should I just save these 6 shards for Prisoner instead.

If you had to pick between the 2 which would it be?

Yup
02-12-2020, 08:14 AM
Beast... well.. he's been nerfed... but supposedly the nerf was temporary to stop the infinite extra turns.. he's still better than max awakened Prisoner for pretty much everything other than the achievements requiring the Prisoner.

Olevipoeg
02-12-2020, 09:39 AM
I think nobody has seen one. It's just an urban legend.

Beddie
02-12-2020, 10:13 AM
What’s gonna happen first, Sentinel Voidling or Hell Shards from Infernal?

Bakura
02-12-2020, 11:33 AM

I believe Bigfoot is hoarding all the Hell shards deep underwater in the Bermuda Triangle where Atlantis used to be.

If we can find Atlantis, all 3 mysteries will be solved!

Beddie
02-12-2020, 12:51 PM
I believe Bigfoot is hoarding all the Hell shards deep underwater in the Bermuda Triangle where Atlantis used to be.

If we can find Atlantis, all 3 mysteries will be solved!
You say that but an Atlantis themed dungeon would be dope

Yup
02-12-2020, 06:08 PM
I've gotten a Hell shard from an Awakening soul (just one)... but zip from Infernal... and really only 1 Cyborg shard from Labyrinth and I just ran that one 300+times for achievements.

Bakura
02-12-2020, 09:25 PM
I've gotten a Hell shard from an Awakening soul (just one)... but zip from Infernal... and really only 1 Cyborg shard from Labyrinth and I just ran that one 300+times for achievements.

They stated in the last Update that Cyborg awakening materials are in Cosmic dungeon..... but Labyrinth makes more sense though.

Either this is a typo.... or you meant cosmic .... or ..... "You're a lying dog faced pony soldier."
(I'm joking bro, that's an actual Joe Biden quote this week, lol) 😁

Yup
02-12-2020, 09:54 PM
Okay I got one somewhere.. I may have been mistaken as to where specifically. :) I had been running the Gunner Cosmic dungeon as well.

Bakura
02-12-2020, 10:01 PM
Okay I got one somewhere.. I may have been mistaken as to where specifically. :) I had been running the Gunner Cosmic dungeon as well.
If you do discover later on, where it came from, update this thread or post in my Labyrinth guide.
I want to update them all w/ an "Awakening Tips" section, stating all the Awakening materials that a particular dungeon may drop.
Thanks,

(Btw, I couldn't resist the joke.... what the heck is a "dog face pony soldier" anyways?
hahaha

Yup
02-12-2020, 10:21 PM
what the heck is a "dog face pony soldier" anyways?

I am apparently.... winnnneROOFeeeey

Mateja
02-12-2020, 11:37 PM
I was running a few keys of gunner cosmic dungeon, and I have 1 more Cyborg shard now. I guess they do drop from there. Did run a couple of Lab keys earlier today too but I think that shard was not from there.

Maelstrom
02-15-2020, 03:41 AM
I’m not sure if I’ve completely missed it, but I don’t see the Samurai key in the Fronteir store....

Muzzleloader
02-15-2020, 04:09 AM
I dont have it in my store either. It should return soon, since the dungeon has acheviements.

Bakura
02-15-2020, 04:45 AM
I’m not sure if I’ve completely missed it, but I don’t see the Samurai key in the Fronteir store....
I'm glad you asked.
I'm not showing it either.
As of the January 30th Update, this is a new permanent dungeon. The recent Samurai event was kind of a "Samurai Dungeon Launch" event.

It should be in the store.
The 5 new achievements are new and permanent in the Achievement section.

Something is definitely up. I was wondering why they didn't make this Dungeon thread "Sticky" ..... now I know why. Apparently there is a delay in making it permanent.

Images below document their info:7783

Maelstrom
02-15-2020, 06:51 AM
I guess Samurai Emperor Eddie will have to wait for another day.

Bakura
02-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Continuing the discussion on "The January 30th Update" changes.....

It stated Cyborg final awakening shards drop from the Cosmic talisman dungeon now. Yesterday I ran 8 keys.... not one Cyborg shard. (I don't need them, my Cyborg Ed is maxed) ... but still.... no shard drops.

Others have stated not having Hell themed awaking shards drop from the Infernal dungeon..... also stated in the Update above.

As I previously posted, the Samurai dungeon is supposed to be permanent, as stated in the Update above, but there are no keys available in the game.

Also in the Update.... clan store Tribute soul was updated w/ new talismans, yet the current Tribute soul shows otherwise.

We know the Update went live because of the noticeable changes to Moonchild, the Beast, and G. Pharaoh Dog King.
Here's the link to the Update:
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13040-January-2020-Part-2-Tuning-PRELIMINARY

It's hard to comprehend why so many new toons, dungeons, talismans, etc. are released when promised updates are NOT fulfilled.
Plus, the Killer has been bugged and exploited for over a year now. It took a month or more to put a band aid on the Beast infinite turns, and now Musashi is extremely bugged for weeks now, and exploited by 90% of the arena top end.

It's hard to buy more product, when what you already have is so defective.

Puntwothree
02-16-2020, 02:22 PM
I have a nice little schema for this dungeon using Shamen Ed and Demon Prince Bealzy with a fast time of 23sec. (Had a space to play with b/c didn't have W. Shinobi at the release; Samurai Ed. rides shotgun, the Dog and W. Shinobi [now] round out the team.). Unfortunately, when the Wave 4 Shinobi gets vanish and the AI decides not to remove it for about 20 turns, I have seen my times go up past the 1min mark (almost entirely from that Wave).

MetalKing
02-16-2020, 06:16 PM
Where do you get the wicker wolf character to complete the dungeon requirements?

Muzzleloader
02-16-2020, 06:18 PM
By completing a challenge in the ravens alter.

Maelstrom
02-16-2020, 06:28 PM
I was halfway through running Shadow Wickerman Eddie to get the Evolved Wicker Wolf character, but now I think I’m going to shelve it indefinitely. I won’t be able to get enough Samurai keys to run the dungeon and get Emperor Samurai Eddie.

Muzzleloader
02-16-2020, 06:37 PM
I samuri key will be available sometime. They will probably drop as rewards in the future as the other keys do.

Bakura
02-16-2020, 06:51 PM
Where do you get the wicker wolf character to complete the dungeon requirements?

Checkout the Raven's Altar dungeon guide.
It has info on the Wicker Evolved characters and the achievements to earn them.

I samuri key will be available sometime. They will probably drop as rewards in the future as the other keys do.

They are supposed to be available in the Frontier Store for FC.

Bakura
02-20-2020, 09:52 PM
So the February Update being rolled out next week will include:

>Increase drop rate in Hell Awakening Shards from Infernal dungeon (as previously discussed above.)
>Increase drop rate in Cyborg Awakening Shards from Cosmic dungeon (as previously discussed above.)
>Shinobi Awakening Shards will drop in this Samurai dungeon.
>The Wicker Man will be Awakenable.
>New Achievements including Wicker Man and others in Samurai Dungeon, will be available.

here's the link for the Update info:
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13157-February-2020-Part-1-Tuning-PRELIMINARY

infinite dreamer
02-20-2020, 09:54 PM
Bakura, the Samurai Frontier Key is in the frontier section of the store next to the redemption talisman.

Bakura
02-20-2020, 10:17 PM
Bakura, the Samurai Frontier Key is in the frontier section of the store next to the redemption talisman.
Thanks for the update.
I just checked, it's in there now.

5 hours ago when I posted in the Update thread, the key was not in there.
I checked before I posted.

Ok Troopers, game on.... the FC key is in the Frontier store! (Finally!!!)

Bakura
02-21-2020, 02:02 PM
Free Ironite - 150

Use this code:

TFF53-8PXK2-PWUA2

Bakura
03-02-2020, 08:04 AM
Hey, all you Samurai Dungeon Fans!

Bak here, and I just wanted to update this thread w/ the NEW Dungeon challenges.
This pic will be added to page 1 in the near future.

"Sayōnara"
(Goodbye in Japanese)

Madrik
03-02-2020, 01:44 PM
Do the tali’s still drop cus I’m having to do this one manually can’t do auto cus I get whooped

Bakura
03-03-2020, 02:04 AM
Do the tali’s still drop cus I’m having to do this one manually can’t do auto cus I get whooped

The talis shown in the rewards on pg. 1, should still drop. Nothing has been changed or updated, except the key being available in the FC store permanently.