PDA

View Full Version : Run LOTB in PC?

Frost
09-08-2016, 08:30 PM
Hi all!

My cellphone is not state of the art or top of line, besides the battery charge issues...

Was wondering if is it possible to run the game on a PC and if anyone was successfull to help me do the same.

I tried using Andy and other androig emulators to install the game, but it always gets an error and don't install.

Was anyone successfull at running the game in a PC and can help me? Thanks in advance!!

Aristo4
09-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Installed it without problems with bluestacks, but unfortunately my pc cant hold it, too choppy.

MetalWarrior
09-08-2016, 09:24 PM
from my personal experience,you need to dedicate/allocate atleast 4gb ram to your emulator for the game,still should have enough ram left for the Operating system to handle the emulator and other running services in the background.
to simplify,8gb should do that job to run smoothly,a dedicated gpu is helpful not necessary.

Aristo4
09-08-2016, 09:27 PM
4gb is all I got though + its a old Core Duo 3.0 and I just forget this option for now :p

Minerusk
09-08-2016, 09:38 PM
I use Memu (http://www.memuplay.com/) and works very well. You should try it.

MetalWarrior
09-08-2016, 09:55 PM
4gb is all I got though + its a old Core Duo 3.0 and I just forget this option for now :p

bluestack has no feature to allocate memory,maybe you can try other emulators,and distribute them 2gb each.
either try on virtualbox or droidx.

Also try different emulators,what others are suggesting,I haven't tried them all.

bluestack is my favorite for several years,but LOTB unable to load at all on my bluestack.
on the same laptop droidx works smoothly,there are several benefits of droidx over bluestack.
it can mask the hardware type,it changes the hardware model everytime you create a new image,which is just a click of a button.
also graphic and ram settings are not available on every emulators.

Aristo4
09-08-2016, 10:12 PM
Yeah, I get what you're saying. problem is droidx (and several others I tried) wont even start in my pc....error message about my hardware.

slauki
09-08-2016, 10:14 PM
i tried it via bluestacks and it works fine. i just don't know how to use the abilities which need left right left right. it would be nice, if someone could help me with that :-)

EDIT: i got it i configured the tabs
a for left and d for right. will try it this weekend. my ironite bug isn't there too, now i know how much ironite i have :-D

eddiejose
09-08-2016, 10:17 PM
I installed it today with an emulator called Nox and it works perfectly, no crashes, no server errors in more than 15 games

Aristo4
09-08-2016, 10:23 PM
Great, guys! More should try this with recent pcs and maybe its a solution for the crashes all people have.

slauki
09-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Played about 7-8 rounds without any crashes or problems. unfortunatly i have to sleep now, but i'm looking forward to the weekend :-)

is it possible to configure bluestacks, so that the autoplay starts automaticly again without tapping every time?
this would be really huge!

if someone has an idea please let me know about it.

AmBush-UK
09-08-2016, 10:54 PM
Myself & the missus used Bluestacks for other games in the past always found it slowed the Laptops down. I Played LOTB on it for about a week but it wouldnt play on any laptops, then i found Amiduos (https://amiduos.com/) Been running great for both of us

MetalWarrior
09-08-2016, 11:59 PM
is it possible to configure bluestacks, so that the autoplay starts automaticly again without tapping every time?
this would be really huge!

if someone has an idea please let me know about it.

Look for any macro/programmable auto click application,flexibility on pc is vast.it also the solution for use of power abilities through mouse clicks.

Kaijester
09-09-2016, 12:19 AM
hmmmm

Aristo4
09-09-2016, 12:31 AM
Just not to charge/occupy the phone several times a day (at least i'd like it since I play on the phone)

slauki
09-09-2016, 03:55 AM
i just like to test and eventualy exploit the system :-D

always think about it, i mentioned it several times: "what you see is not real, those who know will not tell"

Edit: so no need to take things too serious. this is a game, and i strongly belive life is a game too...

jpmusic
09-09-2016, 04:00 AM
I tried to play on a lot of other emulators, but in the end Bluestacks was the one that worked. So far I haven't had any serious issues so... I'll continue using it until the app is updated and can finally play on my phone again.

MetalWarrior
09-09-2016, 04:18 AM
i just like to test and eventualy exploit the system :-D

always think about it, i mentioned it several times: "what you see is not real, those who know will not tell"

haha.. shed some light on it please,i'm confused about who knows what!

slauki
09-09-2016, 04:44 AM
haha.. shed some light on it please,i'm confused about who knows what!

we all know nothing, this is a pure fact :-) that's why we need to inverstigate the world...

Olevipoeg
09-09-2016, 07:37 AM
Genimotion is probably fastest emu. It's not very easy to setup, but it is extremely fast and stable.

PerthEddie
09-09-2016, 09:43 AM
I will have to give this a try over the weekend to see if I can somehow brute force my way back into my account. I will see if support get back to me today with any updates first. If not I will give an emulator a try

ShadowRising
09-09-2016, 11:35 AM
i tried it via bluestacks and it works fine. i just don't know how to use the abilities which need left right left right. it would be nice, if someone could help me with that :-)

EDIT: i got it i configured the tabs
a for left and d for right. will try it this weekend. my ironite bug isn't there too, now i know how much ironite i have :-Dto use abilities for left and right just hold the left mouse button down and swipe left or right.

Frost
09-09-2016, 12:37 PM
I tried to run on Bluestacks but I keep getting an error when I try to install. Dunno if it's something with my Google account on the device, but I can't seen to find the solution :(

Wish we had a tutorial or something... Even better, I DO want this game to be made a full PC game!!!

MetalWarrior
09-09-2016, 10:28 PM
I tried to run on Bluestacks but I keep getting an error when I try to install. Dunno if it's something with my Google account on the device, but I can't seen to find the solution :(

Wish we had a tutorial or something... Even better, I DO want this game to be made a full PC game!!!

That would be awesome to have it in PC version,actually i searched for it before i installed in my ipad.
btw, don't waste time on troubleshooting that on bluestack, there are several emulators to try with,we have mentioned several emulator's name just in this thread,try each of them one by one,until you the find the one works for you best.

Frost
09-10-2016, 03:13 AM
I got it running!

but I'm afraid to lose all my progress. Once I installed and ran there was no option to log as my current account, so I had to start a new one and play the tutorial before I could switch.

Problem is: the game said i had played with this account and sent me options to link or to restore... But wich one should I take not to lose all my level/progress/etc?

PsychoEddie
09-10-2016, 04:28 AM
we all know nothing, this is a pure fact :-) that's why we need to inverstigate the world...

Knowledge of that kind about Knowledge is extremely important yet very rarely taught.

Olevipoeg
09-10-2016, 05:59 AM
I got it running!

but I'm afraid to lose all my progress. Once I installed and ran there was no option to log as my current account, so I had to start a new one and play the tutorial before I could switch.

Problem is: the game said i had played with this account and sent me options to link or to restore... But wich one should I take not to lose all my level/progress/etc?
You can clear game data from application settings and then you can login when login icon appear bottom left corner.

MetalWarrior
09-10-2016, 07:26 AM
Knowledge of that kind about Knowledge is extremely important yet very rarely taught.

Yes,he knew that ,and he told/taught us that,which kinda contradict with his previous statement.. :p

"what you see is not real, those who know will not tell"

probably i'm taking it out of context :D for fun.

PsychoEddie
09-10-2016, 07:30 AM
Yes,he knew that ,and he told/taught us that,which kinda contradict with his previous statement.. :p

Actually, it's not a contradiction, overall, I know what he's getting at.

slauki
09-10-2016, 10:53 AM

probably i'm taking it out of context :D for fun.

yeah a philosophical discussion :-D and yes, you are taking two phrases out of their context but that's okay, as long as some people start to think a little :-D

PerthEddie
09-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Can someone clarify something for me? I have been playing the game on iOS. If I was to try to play on Bluestacks and link my Facebook save game will it work or am I risking screwing my account up? As some of you know I can't get into my account right now so I was going to try an Android emulator just to see if I could get in on that. If it is going to make things worse then I won't bother trying it

MetalWarrior
09-11-2016, 09:58 AM
Can someone clarify something for me? I have been playing the game on iOS. If I was to try to play on Bluestacks and link my Facebook save game will it work or am I risking screwing my account up? As some of you know I can't get into my account right now so I was going to try an Android emulator just to see if I could get in on that. If it is going to make things worse then I won't bother trying it

Bluestack / other emulator or any other device won't make any difference,if your game is saved under your account,you should be able to access your team(account) from multiple devices/emulator(not at the same time though),it won't screw up anything,if you try to login from a different instance and you are already facing problem to login from your primary device and the issue is account related,it won't work from a different instance either naturally,but it is better to try,cause you can't say for sure if it is really account issue to begin with.

PerthEddie
09-11-2016, 10:19 AM
Bluestack / other emulator or any other device won't make any difference,if your game is saved under your account,you should be able to access your team(account) from multiple devices/emulator(not at the same time though),it won't screw up anything,if you try to login from a different instance and you are already facing problem to login from your primary device and the issue is account related,it won't work from a different instance either naturally,but it is better to try,cause you can't say for sure if it is really account issue to begin with.

Thanks for that. I agree that I don't think it will work but I just want to try it to see what happens

PerthEddie
09-11-2016, 10:52 AM
Well tried it and, as I thought I am still stuck at 75% loading. Nothing else I can do now except wait for the support team to get back to me.

MetalWarrior
09-11-2016, 11:31 AM
Well tried it and, as I thought I am still stuck at 75% loading. Nothing else I can do now except wait for the support team to get back to me.

aww! :( i see most problems are with facebook account feature,roadhouse accounts are not facing that much issues.