PDA

View Full Version : It should have a fair draw in the Gauntlet.

Celobeast
02-12-2020, 02:40 PM
Sometimes we do our best in gauntlet, we use our best characters and many times this happen:
We got stuck in a battle that you can't win and your enemy can't defeat you, and there's no amount of time or turn to trigger draw, so you are forced to exit the battle, as if you are surrending, so you lost your characters, to be more fair, NF must insert a draw system to gauntlet, in cases like this you can press the draw button and have your characters back, without losing them and still stucked at the same team.
Also, this musashi with lab and cosmic is a pain in the ass, its worse than moon with lab and vampiric.
Who agree with me?

Horus-2545
02-12-2020, 02:55 PM
Hear, hear!

MuzakMaker
02-12-2020, 02:59 PM
I'm just sick of losing characters due to the constant server disconnects.

I would also love a fair way to know opponent talisman set ups without risking a loss.

real_schweiger
02-12-2020, 03:30 PM
I´m facing a Musashi in my next SSS battle, and I´m afraid he is equiped with... labs and t3? I like the idea of knowing, what does wait on the opposite - but most of the time, things arent a real surprise. In Arena you can´t see the opposites talis, but you can come back with another team to correct some earlier mistakes.

Draw battles should be called a draw - so if not all toons will come back, at least those who stood fighting in that endless draw.
And like someone mentioned somewhere else on the forum: If we are not allowed to revive a toon at a certain stage, the enemies teams should have a limit to this as well. At least there shouldn´t be an endless wave of maxed moonchilds, lab musashi - though I´m sure the professional gamers will laugh about that issue.

Horus-2545
02-12-2020, 05:13 PM
Arena is a shitshow and so is Gauntlet with Musashi in the lineup with labyrinth. Ridiculous! Fully loaded teams cannot beat him. And passive disable does not work on him at all. WTF?!

AndyCatzo
02-12-2020, 10:33 PM
Yeah, Musashi + full awakened cyborg Eddie is a pain in the ass, I'm getting a lot of draws in the arena because of that combination and some times Musashi gets stuck in an endless loop attacking the cyborg and the cyborg just keeps healing, so, I end by closing the game or waiting until the timer goes off and of course both options lead to a defeat for me

Metallicamilo
02-13-2020, 07:18 PM
Easy answer: you can't go forever and there's always a cap battle.

Zugzwang
02-13-2020, 09:41 PM
I agree there should be draws. Gauntlet should also act differently from arena and not simply pull arena teams to use as gauntlet opponents.