PDA

View Full Version : Firtst Time in Gauntlet SS

BennySalazar
02-14-2020, 04:40 AM
For the first time ever I got past the S grade in the gauntlet!

As I check it out, I see an unknown new (=for me) icon. A kind of skull: NO CHARACTERS REFRESHED

CHARACTERS USED IN THIS GRADE CAN NOT BE USED IN THE NEXT GRADE???????????

I struggled to get so far so how do I have to pass 10 lvls while I have to save my best toons for later? Serious.

Yup
02-14-2020, 06:00 AM
Yeah... you have to try and win battles with teams you think can win, but may not be your "best" characters. This is what makes everything above SS difficult.

Bartman9999
02-14-2020, 11:59 PM
Be wary of the Ferryman with dragonscale in the 3rd or 4th battle... dunno why but in my 1st try, starfire didn't disable Ferryman's passive upon death, and I ended quitting after 20 minutes auto battle. Does this guy ever die from 5% HP drops?

BennySalazar
02-16-2020, 10:09 AM
Be wary of the Ferryman with dragonscale in the 3rd or 4th battle... dunno why but in my 1st try, starfire didn't disable Ferryman's passive upon death, and I ended quitting after 20 minutes auto battle. Does this guy ever die from 5% HP drops?

Thanks for your warning

But I didn't get so far

The first battle against the trooper toons was easy

But i din't get passed the seconde battle. I had to face a MAX awakend Cyborg, A Werewolf, MAXed Lucy and MAXed Moonchild. So I had to use my best team anyway. But because their MOONCHILD was wearing starfire I unfortunately killed myself instead. After I stopped trying cause I didn't want to spent 7 SOW while expecting a loss.

Maybe The Ferryman was wearing the hex talism? Hex prevents decreased max hp.