PDA

View Full Version : Any open trooper slots

Smudger24
02-21-2020, 11:26 PM
Hey guys I'd like to get dark lillith, but spending way too much gold and resources on maxing other toons I've neglected my Lol's. Now I'd like to get other toons maxed and you know how tight resources are.

Just throwing it out there, if anyone needs a loyal daily player that uses all troopers daily that's been playing almost since the beginning. And is willing to put a max assassin, sentinel, or gunner lol as their champion. I will promise to use every day.

I have most toons, so anyone you need I'll set as my champ. Add me if interested.

Smudge-4480 in game id.

Lthepostman
02-22-2020, 12:56 PM
Just added you!

You can try any of the 3 Lols. I set the assassin Lol as first. I'll switch with the other 2 in the next days.

Smudger24
02-22-2020, 02:37 PM
Accepted, awesome ty.

SoulGravity
02-23-2020, 12:31 AM
I can add you, I have open slots and I have dark Lilith, ATM I have apocalypse doomsday Eddie and can switch if you like.

Smudger24
02-23-2020, 04:16 AM
I can add you, I have open slots and I have dark Lilith, ATM I have apocalypse doomsday Eddie and can switch if you like.

I added you ty, trying to switch out some dud troopers for more daily players, and hoping some of them have maxed assassin or sentinel lol as champions to finish a couple achievements.

SoulGravity
02-23-2020, 06:33 PM
Since we both have each other added you can click on my name and your troopers list and see what I have. Let me know what you'd like for me to set as a trooper to help you out. I don't have everything but I do have a lot. And if you see something that I haven't worked on I can work on it and Max it out. I'll check back on forums to this thread

Smudger24
02-23-2020, 07:47 PM
Maxed assassin, or sentinel lord of light is good

Lthepostman
02-23-2020, 10:02 PM
Hey smudger, sorry but I think I misunderstood. Do you want me to stick with the same Lol until you complete the achievement to get dark lilith or do you want to try the three ones you miss to decide which one to max first?

SoulGravity
02-23-2020, 11:46 PM
I got my maxed assassin LOL as the trooper, I have with maxed eclipse talismans. I have other talismans that I can switch out for you if needed.

Smudger24
02-24-2020, 02:13 AM
Any one of those 3 lols are good, I have another trooper with gunner. I'm almost finished the gunner, but sentinel and assassin would be good. Again thanks guys.

Lthepostman
02-24-2020, 10:27 AM
All right got it! I'll stick to assassin for now. Just send me a pm here on the forum when you are done or you want me to switch

SoulGravity
02-25-2020, 12:20 AM
Same here when you are done with my lol assassin or I can change to sentinel lol

SoulGravity
02-26-2020, 09:07 PM
I have some asking for my apocalypse doomsday Eddie back

Azile
02-26-2020, 11:13 PM
I still have open slots and will boot slackers if get request. I play all Troopers everyday and am in it for the long haul.

Please send me request if you have same mindset, no casuals please!

Champion is EVH and will not change it.

Azile-1961

Smudger24
02-27-2020, 01:52 AM
I have some asking for my apocalypse doomsday Eddie back

No problem, thanks for helpin out, I still play all troops every day, no worries.

Smudger24
02-27-2020, 01:54 AM
I still have open slots and will boot slackers if get request. I play all Troopers everyday and am in it for the long haul.

Please send me request if you have same mindset, no casuals please!

Champion is EVH and will not change it.

Azile-1961

Sent a request.

SoulGravity
02-27-2020, 04:28 AM
Any one of those 3 lols are good, I have another trooper with gunner. I'm almost finished the gunner, but sentinel and assassin would be good. Again thanks guys.

I am trying to work with different people, I can probably work out a rotation. How much more do you need with assassin lol I can do the green on rotation with it. Give 3-4 a week to help you reach your goal.

Smudger24
02-27-2020, 01:32 PM
I am trying to work with different people, I can probably work out a rotation. How much more do you need with assassin lol I can do the green on rotation with it. Give 3-4 a week to help you reach your goal.

Greens good, whoever you pop up I'll use. It's all good.

Smudger24
03-09-2020, 08:13 PM

Hey SoulGravity, I just have assassin left now, if you can still help. Cheers.

\m/

SoulGravity
03-09-2020, 09:33 PM
Hey SoulGravity, I just have assassin left now, if you can still help. Cheers.

\m/

I got ya bro \m/ making the swap now