PDA

View Full Version : Killer passive

Horus-2545
02-25-2020, 01:41 AM
I really don't get this passive. If the Killer is on the other team (and I don't have this character), every one of my characters is passive disabled (not just the ones with the passive disable indication). This is pretty consistent.
How long is this passive disable bug going to go on before getting fixed. Is it that hard to fix this? I mean, between this and the Musashi bug, this is pretty crappy. I can understand why most are not interested in Arena (or give up out of futility).

Discordian
02-25-2020, 03:06 AM
I concur, Horus - this bug is obnoxious and the developers should either fix it or explain why they haven't. It's been a known issue for many months now - why it hasn't been addressed is beyond me.

Maybe it's just not a priority next to hocking $19.99 Eddie packs with some random talismans?

It makes PvP far less fun than it would be, as The Killer is more or less an essential defensive toon, not because he's awesome, but because he's broken...

SoulGravity
02-25-2020, 05:11 AM
Bounty Hunter Eddie and even Max awakened Cyborg Eddie have gotten that was too. I am sure that they will start a Nerf process, not sure when, and as far as pvp/arena .... I usually do decent in gauntlet, except the Thor Eddie with moon, and other toons have haulted me. Well maybe they will do something with the broken/bugged toons or let the chaos run wild

Esquatcho
02-25-2020, 05:48 AM
I concur, Horus - this bug is obnoxious and the developers should either fix it or explain why they haven't. It's been a known issue for many months now - why it hasn't been addressed is beyond me.

Maybe it's just not a priority next to hocking $19.99 Eddie packs with some random talismans?

It makes PvP far less fun than it would be, as The Killer is more or less an essential defensive toon, not because he's awesome, but because he's broken...

Yeah still not nearly as essential/bugged as the labyrinth Musashi!

Brickster
02-25-2020, 06:31 AM
I really don't get this passive. If the Killer is on the other team (and I don't have this character), every one of my characters is passive disabled (not just the ones with the passive disable indication). This is pretty consistent.
How long is this passive disable bug going to go on before getting fixed. Is it that hard to fix this? I mean, between this and the Musashi bug, this is pretty crappy. I can understand why most are not interested in Arena (or give up out of futility).

Not only passives. He disables some of the new character specific cosmics too.

Bakura
02-25-2020, 07:07 AM
This Killer bug has been going on for a year now... give or take.

Maiden
02-25-2020, 07:47 AM
I īve mentioned the Killer bug in almost every post related, even in the latest February tuning an again nobody answered anything at all. They have to know about this cīmon.

At the start of the battle, The Killer disabled your whole team (instead only 2 chars) and always moonchild is disabled and not showing the disabled icon but showing debuffs/buffs. And yes he also is disabling cosmics talismans as well.

scimitar
02-25-2020, 08:13 AM
That's all you need to know about Killer.7859